Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 07

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
6.3k words
4.77
24.8k
15

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -A PROFESSIONAL FIRST

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Hand in hand we went to the shower. The shower had two opposing shower heads and she turned them both on. The water was instantly warm; something I was not accustomed to. She handed me a shower cap and she put one on as well; there would be no time to dry my hair otherwise. She said, "Let me bathe you." She used body wash and a loofah to clean my body. She was so gentle.

I said, "That feels so nice."

"I have done this for hundreds of men, not usually women."

"Hundreds?" But I realized just as interestingly, there were women too.

She said, "Yes hundreds. I've done it probably a thousand times, but a lot of those are regulars. There have been a lot of one timers never to be seen again. Especially when I work out of the massage houses."

"You like doing it, don't you?"

"Bathing people?"

I said, "No, getting paid to fuck."

She turned me around and looked at me face-to-face and said, "I love it almost every time."

"I think I'm going to like it too."

She said, "I knew you would want to since the very first time we met. Whether you know it or not, you have a look that you can't hide. I have that same look. So does Karen. Let me clean you out; need to make you fresh."

She put body wash into her bare hand and brought it between my legs and started cleaning my pussy.

I said, "That feels so good."

"I know, but I'm doing it to clean you, try to compose yourself."

I said, "I want to clean you too."

I grabbed the body wash and together we washed each other. My fingers slid inside her and hers inside me. It was hard not to get turned on. Mae reached over and grabbed a shower wand from the shower wall. She turned a nozzle and low pressure water started to spray from it. Whether by design or not, it was perfectly shaped to fit inside a pussy, and into my pussy is where Mae put it. It was unusually exhilarating to feel the wand spray inside me. I looked down and could see small blotches of cum hit the shower floor. We really had done a decent job of transferring cum from her to me.

She handed me the wand and I returned the favor. I was amazed as the wand penetrated deep inside her while huge globs of cum hit the floor. She was not wrong when she said that she wanted her pussy to be a reservoir of cum. And, it was quite obvious that I had only scratched the surface when I harvested cum from her as a volume was still deep inside her.

Our bodies were cleaned and she grabbed some towels. Still in the shower she used the first towel to dry me. She got down low and started drying my legs and she rubbed her hands over my patch of pubic hair. She said, "You really need to get rid of that. Guys like smooth pussies. And with a young girl like you they really like smooth pussies. I guess I should have asked you first before offering the shave, but I have a feeling you won't mind, especially in exchange for a grand."

I assured her I was okay with it and reached across to touch her smooth pussy. The previous week I had felt slight stubble, but she was baby smooth now. "I like the way your pussy feels. And, I've been smooth before."

We got out of the shower and she grabbed a robe and put it on herself. She did not give one to me. She said, "You don't need a robe. You are going to answer the door just the way you are. You are not going to hide anything from them. They need to see what they're going to get, and they will like it. Now, let's go fix your make-up. You need to look as beautiful as possible. You're already beautiful, just add some accents."

We went to her master bathroom and she pulled out some make up. I picked out some foundation, eyeliner and lipstick and quickly painted my face. Mae suggested some mouthwash and I quickly gargled and swallowed the breath freshener for good measure.

As I leaned into the mirror she stood beside me. Her hand went to my ass and down my crack. I spread my legs slightly and said, "Touch me." As I adjusted my make-up her hand found its way to my pussy. She rubbed my pussy and said, "You are so wet!"

I said, "I'm so excited". And then I thought, "Oh shit, I'm not going to go home tonight. I have to call my parents." She directed me to a phone in her bedroom. She said, "I'll be right back," leaving me alone in the bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and dialed my parents' number.

My mom answered the phone. Mae returned. She had a bottle of Gatorade in her hand. But as soon as Mae realized my mom was on the other end she practically dove onto me. She spread my legs and proceeded to eat my pussy. I wasn't ready for it, but I wouldn't deny Mae either. I told my mom that I was still at Mae's, but I had been drinking. The rule with my parents was it was better to admit that I had been drinking instead of trying to drive home. I told her that Mae was going to be alone that night because her husband had gone to Sacramento. My mom continued to talk but I didn't hear a word she was saying as Mae delighted my clit. Finally, the call ended. I put the phone down and said, "You're evil!"

Mae stopped eating my pussy and climbed off the bed. She reached for the Gatorade and handed it to me. She said, "A slut's best friend. You should drink some of this right after sex. Ok, we didn't just have the kind of sex that you usually have, but we did have sex and your pussy is soaking wet. But if you don't rehydrate after or during sex the first thing to dry up is your pussy. A guy will accept a pussy with gel, but they prefer a pussy that is naturally wet. And if you stay wet naturally, your pussy will never get tired. So drink up before he gets here." I opened the bottle and drank about half the bottle. As I was ready to drink more, the doorbell rang.

Immediately we jumped up. I ran to the bathroom to double check how I looked. My heart was pounding. My blind date had arrived.

Mae said, "Go answer the door, I will strip the other bed. Use that guest room. And have fun!"

We separated from each other and I walked to the front door. I opened the door and stood behind it and peeked my head around the door. I immediately smiled and he smiled back. I said, "Hi, hurry inside!" He walked in and I closed the door behind him. I stood before a total stranger completely naked and I didn't care. He looked to be almost 40. He was about to be not only my first black cock, but he was also to be the second oldest guy that I had ever fucked.

I quickly spun around for him and said, "I hope you like what you see!" He said, "Damn, you're hot." I said, "Let's break the ice quickly, kiss me." He was nearly a foot taller than me and I stood on my tip toes. He brought his mouth down to mine and our mouths opened together. We stood there together like this and then he pushed me up against the wall. When he did, I stopped kissing long enough to say, "Yes!" and our lips locked again.

He grabbed my bare ass and lifted me from the ground and I wrapped my legs around him. He reached under my ass and his fingers hit pay-dirt finding their way to my waiting love hole. His fingers started rubbing my clit and I said, "Oh God, the bedroom." He immediately lowered me to the ground. I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the waiting love chamber. We went inside and didn't bother closing the door.

Once in the room I realized this room also had mirrors hanging on the walls the same as the first. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills. I thought to myself, 'This is really going to happen.' I pointed to the dresser and told him to put it there. I walked over to him and proceeded to unbutton his shirt. He slipped it off. He wasn't buffed, but he wasn't in bad shape either. He stepped out of his shoes and as he did, I pried at his pants to open them. I pulled them down and he stepped out of them, leaving only his boxer shorts. I could already see his cock bulging through them and I pulled them down revealing what I wanted to see, my first black cock.

I took his cock into my hand and I tugged on it. He was not only long, but also very thick. I said, "You're beautiful."

He said, "You really have never fucked for money?"

"No, and I have never been fucked by a black guy."

We climbed onto the bed together. He lay on his back. I knew not only what I had to do, but what I wanted to do. I climbed onto him to sixty-nine and the show started. He pulled my pussy to his mouth and buried his face and as he did I stretched my mouth wide and brought his cock into my mouth. I glanced over at the mirror alongside the bed. I watched myself put this stranger's cock inside my mouth for the first time. I never wanted to suck a cock so badly. I started stroking him fiercely as I sucked his cock. Part of me wanted him to cum inside my mouth, but I knew that might delay the real show.

As he ate me he commented how fresh I tasted. He seemed to like his investment. He kept twirling his tongue all over my pussy and without much effort I enjoyed an orgasm. I felt my pussy walls get flushed as I squirted. He said, "Wow, you're not faking it are you?"

I said, "I can't take it anymore. Fuck me!"

I rolled off him and he reversed his positioning. I lay on my back and spread my legs. He climbed between my legs and brought his cock to my pussy. I could feel the head of his cock spread my pussy open. Some might say that the act of prostitution may have happened when the money was set out. Others might say it happened when I put his cock in my mouth. But for me, the telling moment was when his cock entered my pussy. This thought went through my mind as it happened. Immediately, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

It was an exclamation of excitement. He pushed his cock nearly two-thirds of its length inside me and held himself there.

He said, "Are you really not on the pill?"

I told him I wasn't.

He asked, "Are you fertile?"

Knowing that I my body was not ovulating. I stretched the truth saying, "Very." Of course, ovulating or not, a young woman not using birth control should always be considered fertile. Sort of like a loaded gun; it doesn't make any difference if the hammer is cocked, the gun is still loaded.

He asked, "Are you sure you don't want a condom?"

I scooted towards him causing his cock to penetrate me deeper. I said, "Just fuck me. Cum in me. Try to get me pregnant. I've never wanted anything as bad as I want it now."

He didn't ask again. He pushed his way inside me. He pushed and pushed until he was pressed fully against me. I exhaled loudly, "Uhhhhhhhh."

He said, "You really can handle a cock. Mae can't take all of me."

I said, "Quit talking. Fuck the shit out of me."

He said, "Fuck the shit of you because I should treat you like a hooker?"

I said, "Yes! Because I'm a hooker. Fuck me! Use me!

With his cock fully inside me he lay on top of me and started into motion. He plowed my pussy for over 30-minutes non-stop. He was a total stud. For those 30 minutes I would scream out in ecstasy begging him not to stop. Occasionally, I would look over at the mirror and stare into my own eyes as I watched this man plowing me between my legs. But it finally came to an end with a loud moan on his part and the unmistakable sensation of his cock pumping me full of his half of life. It was sensational.

We lay there quiet for a few minutes neither one of us saying a word. It took that long for us to slow our breathing and for his balls to full empty.

Finally I said, "Oh my God, I can't believe how good that felt!"

He looked at me and said, "I think you have one of the best pussies I've ever fucked."

"I've been told, Asian pussy is the best."

He said, "That's why I'm married to an Asian."

"Really?"

"Yep."

Curious, I asked, "How were able to leave your house?"

He said, "I told her I had a friend who desperately needed my help. And it turns out you really did need it."

He proceeded to get up from the bed and reached for his clothes. It was obvious we were done. But the mission was accomplished. I just lay on the bed motionless.

He looked at me and said, "Can you get up?"

I said, "I don't want your cum to come out of me."

"Here, this is what we did when my wife wanted to get pregnant."

He picked up two pillows from the floor. He had me lift my butt. He wedged the two pillows under my ass and had me bring my knees to my chest. He then proceeded to shake my hips. He did this for about 3 minutes. He stopped and said, "That cum is going to stay inside you all night."

I glanced over at the night stand to see the clock. It was 11:50. But then something caught my eye that I had completely forgotten about. Mae had set an electric shaver on the stand. I saw it and considered the position I was in and realized I was positioned perfectly.

I said, "Before you get dressed, don't forget I want you to shave me," pointing toward the shaver.

He smiled and said, "Wow, I forgot about that."

He picked up the razor and considered how it worked. He flipped in on and he went straight to work.

I asked, "Have you shaved a pussy before?"

He said, "No, this is a first."

"Make me as smooth as a baby. I don't want to feel any hint of stubble."

He proceeded to trim away my pubic hair. He was done in no time. Cuttings from trimming were clustered all over the bed. I glanced at the clock again and it was exactly midnight.

Shaving my pussy had an unexpected side effect; his cock was erect and hard again. He was on his knees in front of me.

I stared at his hardened cock and asked, "How big is your cock?"

He said, "I've measured it as long as nine inches when I'm ultra-hard. I think you got nine inches tonight."

I pulled the pillows from underneath me. I turned over and propped myself onto my knees and lowered my head onto one of the pillows. I was staring at myself in the mirror in front of me. I said, "Fuck me again." I didn't have to beg, he was happy to oblige. He got on his knees behind me and guided his cock back inside my pussy. I said, "Fuck me again." I didn't have to beg, he was happy to oblige. This time I let him talk.

He said, "So you like my cock?"

"I love it."

Apparently slightly concerned, he asked, "What if you get pregnant?"

"This is a business deal, you're under no obligation."

"You don't even know my name."

"I don't need to know your name."

He said, "I'm Marcus, can I see you again?"

I said, "Yes Marcus, you can."

He asked, "Would you like that?"

"Yes. But next time, I want you to fuck my ass too."

"You're actually a total slut, aren't you?"

"Yes."

He asked, "Can I fuck your ass now?"

"No, I want you only in my pussy tonight."

"Can I have your number?"

I said, "Yes."

He asked, "Can I give out your number?"

I had never considered this. At that moment I was suddenly more interested in what he was saying than fucking. I said, "Yes. Yes, I would love that. I'll fuck you half-off if you send me someone."

He said, "Per guy?"

I said, "We'll have to start off with one."

He said, "I can live with that." And then we both went quiet as he fucked me again.

His cock actually seemed harder than when we first fucked. Not just harder but wider. I watched intently as he pumped me from behind. It was like watching a porno and fucking at the same time. Only in this case I was the porn queen and the fucking was in perfect unison. My pussy had never been stretched so wide during the fucking and I was loving it.

I whispered, "Push your cum deep inside me."

With my words he changed his rhythm. His cock was literally plunging his previous load deeper inside me.

He asked, "Are you ovulating?"

"Not for a few more days."

He said, "You know the sperm can survive that long, don't you?"

"Then push it deeper and cum again." He went back to pumping my cunt and a few minutes later he was cumming inside me again.

He held himself inside me. I glanced at the clock. It was 12:15. I said, "You need to get going. My second-ever client is supposed to be here at 12:30."

In response he grabbed my hair and pulled back on my head. It was like he was pulling the reins on a horse. It was a bit rough but it was appropriate for the moment and I gave no objection. The kinky moment was what he needed. He slowed slightly. I could feel his cock pulse inside me as it drained what cum remained. He held himself for only a moment and climbed off the bed and went for his clothes.

I rolled off the bed and stood. As I stood I waited a moment, half-expecting a stream of cum to flow out from me. But, it didn't happen. What he gave me was buried deep inside. I watched as he put on his clothes. After he pulled up his pants, he reached into a pocket and removed his cell phone. He said, "You said I could have your number."

I reached out for his phone. I entered in my number and hit 'call' and then 'end'. I handed it back to him and said, "There, now you have my number and I have yours."

He took the phone back and clicked around with it for a moment.

He said, "I added you to my contacts." He pointed the phone toward me and the contact name read, 'Best Fuck Ever'.

I said, "You better hope your wife doesn't go through that."

He smiled and said, "She doesn't know about this phone."

He asked, "Is it really ok to give out your number, or was that just something in the heat of fucking?"

"Yes, you can give it out to the right guys. And I was serious about half off!"

"Half off a thousand?"

I laughed and said, "Tonight was a first time and was a grand because of it. Mae told me she does $300 with condoms and $500 without, so it would be half off that. But, I guess if you send me two-guys I should give you a freebie. Seems to be the same math."

"Limited time offer?"

I laughed again and said, "We'll see."

He was fully dressed and I needed him to leave, but I had no intention of rudely throwing him out the door. He seemed to understand. At the door I said, "Thank you for giving me the most memorable fuck of my life." I looked up at his face in the light and said, "Oh my God, you have lipstick on you!" I rubbed it off his face. I opened the door. The street was quiet and all the homes were dark. The air was comfortable; neither too cool nor too warm. With the door wide open, and while completely naked I gave him a big hug and ended the night by saying, "Call me."

I closed the door behind him and just as I did, Mae popped around the corner and said, "I heard everything! And, maybe I saw a little too! Someone's in love with black cock! And, someone is a hooker!"

"Oh my God it was amazing!"

Mae handed my Gatorade bottle to me and said, "Hurry and finish this, we need to change the sheets!"

We went to the bedroom and there was already a new cover on the edge of the bed. For the first time I looked at the bed; it was covered in pubic hair and a huge wet spot in the middle of it. It wasn't a cum spot, it was all from me. Seeing the pubic hair I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror. My pussy was completely bald. I looked at the hair on my head and realized I needed to brush it. Mae must have read my thoughts, she said, "Go in the bathroom and fix yourself up. He could be here any moment."

12