Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she suggested and went straight to the bathroom and repeated the same routine as I had done earlier. As I looked in the mirror I thought that I looked hot. I could see why guys wanted me. Truth was, guys mostly wanted what was between my legs, but looking hot made it even better.

Mae came in the bathroom and said the bed was ready. She also said, "I put the money away. Never leave the money out."

The clock in her bedroom read 12:31. I asked, "Is he always late?"

She laughed and said, "Except for me, no one is that punctual." She went into her bedroom and sat on her bed and I sat next to her. She said, "Well?"

I said, "I loved it!"

"How do you think you'll feel about it in the morning?"

"No differently than I felt the day after my neighbor fucked me. No regrets."

She smiled saying,, "You know, I knew you would be good at this from the first moment I met you."

"Really? You keep saying things like that."

She said, "Yes, and I'm not the only one."

I asked, "Who else?"

"Terry."

"What?! Terry thought that? Why would you say that?"

"Terry described you to a 'T' how he saw you the very first time he saw you walking the dog. He told me that you looked so hot and that you wore no underwear. He said, 'A girl who dresses like that isn't doing it just for comfort. She wants to be checked out. She wants to be fucked.'"

I sat there with my mouth wide opened and said, "He really said that?"

She said, "Yes. And I know he'd do anything to fuck you. And you should do it. Why not, you've already swallowed his cum."

I sat there momentarily and I shared an admission that I hadn't told her.

"Last week, I saw Terry that same day that I fucked Pete. When we talked it became apparent that he knew about you and I the night before. He knew I had swallowed his cum. It was awkward. Had either one of us pushed just a little, I have no doubt that I would have fucked him that day instead of Pete. After I walked away I had already made a decision that if he was outside still I would suggest that we go inside. And if he was not outside I was going to knock on his door and invite myself inside. I wanted him to fuck me! But when I returned he was gone. His car was gone. I really had the nerve to do it. I know I would have done it. The proof is because I fucked Pete!"

My monologue abruptly ended when the doorbell rang. At the sound of the bell I grinned ear-to-ear. Mae said, "In case you're wondering this one is Keith. Have fun!"

I left her at the bed and went to the front door. Like before, I opened it and peeked my head around the corner and saw him. Again, another handsome man in his early forties. I glanced at the houses across the street and the lights were all out. I felt no need to hide behind the door so I opened it fully and said, "Hello Keith, I've been waiting for you."

I reached out for his hand and pulled him into the house. With the door still wide open I said the same thing to him as I had Marcus, "Kiss me to break the ice." The kiss was intense. I think he had his tongue literally all the way to the back of my throat. I thought to myself, 'if his cock is as well-proportioned as his tongue, I might be in trouble'.

We stopped kissing and I led him to the bedroom.

When we got into the bedroom he was already starting to take his clothes off. As he undressed, he said "Mae said you wanted a black man, wish I could have been the first."

I said, "I hope you're not the last either."

He handed me a wad of cash and I put it on the nightstand.

I climbed onto the bed and watched him undress, eagerly awaiting the unveiling. He was very similar to Marcus, only difference was Marcus was circumcised, Keith was not.

Keith climbed onto the bed and I noticed a wedding ring. I said, "You're married."

He said, "Is that ok?"

"It is preferred." And then the action started.

We went back to deep throat kissing. His hands explored my body. My hands went straight for his cock. I started stroking him faster and faster. My hand could not close around his cock. He started shoving his fingers inside my pussy. My legs were spread wide. His tongue kept reaching for the back of my throat. When we stopped kissing, I was almost panting.

I said, "I love your tongue in my mouth."

He said, "I bet you would love it more in your pussy."

"My pussy is full of cum."

He said, "I don't mind if you don't mind." And he moved his way down between my legs.

Mae had said that some guys like having sex with her even when she had cum inside her. She said it was sort of a fetish with some guys. It was easy to figure out that Kevin was one of those fetish guys.

I have had guys eat my pussy after they had cum in me. But I never had a guy go down on me after another man had cum inside me; then again, I never had the opportunity. His mouth went straight for my pussy and his tongue plunged inside me. It was long enough that it literally felt like a small cock. His tongue darted in and out of me. He was literally fucking me with his tongue. I had never experienced anything like it. Only a couple minutes into it I starting bucking my hips uncontrollably. He knew he had me. He had no intention of stopping until I reached an orgasm and it didn't take long. Suddenly my pussy started to spasm and I squirted all over his face. He kept fucking me with his tongue. After a couple minutes more he finally pulled away and slid up my body until we were face to face.

Without reaching down, his cock found my wide open cunt and entered my sugar-walled palace. He pushed his way inside me. I said, "Fuck me hard," and our lips locked.

He started pounding me with full thrusts. We kissed more intensely.

I stopped kissing him and said, "Harder, harder!" He started slamming fully against me. Our bodies made loud slapping noises as his body slammed into mine.

I screamed, "Deeper, go deeper!" He shoved himself hard against me and held himself there. I yelled out, "Ow, Ow, yes it hurts! Deeper!"

He pushed against me as deep as he could go. He was stretching the back of my pussy like I had never let myself be fucked before. I said, "Yes, like that! Faster! Faster! Pound me! Pound me!" He knew what I wanted and he didn't hold back.

For ten more minutes he kept up as well as he could and then he said, "I'm going to cum!"

I said, "Do it! I want it!"

And he did just that. He pushed into my pussy as hard as he could and then I could feel his cock pulsating and pumping inside me. He was an incredible fuck!

He started to pull out of me and I told him to leave it in me. I said, "I don't want to miss out on any of your cum."

He stayed on top of me and we just looked at each other face to face. His face smelled like my pussy, but I didn't smell any cum.

He said, "You're pussy tastes so sweet. But, I didn't taste any cum."

"Trust me, I'm full of cum, he just pumped it deep."

He said, "He must have."

"You're married, huh?"

"Yes."

Especially since it was so late I had to ask, "How were able to leave?"

He said, "I forced a fight. No big deal. I stormed out. We'll make up in the morning."

"The things men will do for newpussy."

He looked at me and said, "The things that women will do for cock."

I responded, "Touché."

His cock softened and he pulled it out from me. I couldn't feel a single drop of cum trying to escape from my pussy. He went for his clothes and proceeded to dress. It seemed there would be no second round.

As he dressed he asked, "Can I get your number, or do I need to go through Mae?"

I, of course, told him that I wanted him to have it. And, although he didn't ask, I told he him he could share the number too. I asked for his phone, and just as I had done with Marcus, I called my number. Like before, the result was he would now have my number and I would have his. I handed it back to him. He assured me that he would be calling me soon.

I walked him to the door and we stood in the entry way. I told him that I really enjoyed our time. In response he kissed me. It was another deep kiss that would not end. Five minutes into the kiss I wanted more. I started rubbing his cock through his pants. I could feel it was hard. With our lips still locked I undid his pants and pulled out his cock. I started stroking him madly. Part of me wanted to drop to my knees and suck him off, but the part of me between my legs wanted him even more.

I stopped kissing him and pulled myself away. I turned my back to him and leaned into the wall behind me. Accepting my invitation he came up behind me, put his cock up against pussy and drove it home with one solid thrust. I screamed out loud. He started ram-rodding my cunt. Pussy juice started flowing down my legs. As he fucked me I rubbed a hand up and down my legs collecting the natural lubricant.

With my hand covered in juice I reached back to my asshole as he fucked my pussy. I slid a finger into my ass, and then another and then one more. Watching me finger my ass obviously turned him on because he started pounding me harder.

I was panting heavily and wanted more from him. I removed my fingers from my ass and grabbed ahold of his cock and pulled him from my pussy. His cock was soaking wet. I guided the head of his cock until it was at my ass. I turned back to him and said, "Be gentle."

With his cock still in my hand, I rubbed it up and down my asshole, waiting for my ass to accept him. It took almost a full minute of playing and my ass finally opened up and the head of his cock popped inside me. When it did I said, "Oh my god that feels so good."

I let go of his cock and I slowly pushed back against him. As I did he pushed his way inside me. Together we worked his cock until it was nearly fully inside me. I really should have had a lubricant. It hurt, but felt great. He started with very short strokes and we had barely fucked a minute when he said, "Oh shit, I'm cumming."

Despite the fact that he had already cum a short while before, the act was too exciting for him and it was a very short show. I felt his cock pumping and I said, "Yeah baby, do it."

He finished cumming and pulled his cock out of me. I stood upright and turned around. I said, "I wasn't expecting that! That was fun!"

He said, "Fuck, you're amazing!"

He pulled up his pants and tucked away his shrinking willy. He said, "I will definitely call you. I'd better get going to make up with the wife."

He started to kiss me, but I limited it to a peck. I told him goodnight, he walked out the door and I locked the door behind him.

I started walking down the hallway and there was Mae. She said, "I think I've created a monster."

I corrected her saying, "No, I think you simply discovered a monster." We both laughed.

She asked, "Are you alright? He fucked you pretty good." I assured her I never had been better. She asked me if I wanted to shower and flush out the cum. I told her I had no intention of doing so.

Then she said, "You know, when you do this again you should probably use condoms. I only go bare with guys I know, and only if they're married. I think married guys tend to be more likely to be disease free."

The comment about 'doing it again' did not even phase me. I asked her if she had ever caught anything. She said she got crabs once, but that was before she was shaved clean. She said it was the only thing that she ever caught. And then she said, "And you'd better get on the pill, unless you want an accident." I didn't say anything and she said, "You're not looking for an accident, are you?"

I said, "Of course not. I just hate being on the pill."

She said, "It's better if you are. But for now, tomorrow you're buying condoms. You have the money for it. Consider it a business expense. But since you won't be claiming that money, you can't really write it off," causing her to laugh.

I said, "Holy shit, I just made $2,000! And it wasn't even working."

"That is why I do what I do. Come on, let's go to bed. We can clean up your bedroom in the morning."

We went back to the guest room where I lost my lesbian virginity. We somewhat made the bed. We brushed our teeth and peed, and then we climbed into bed together. For the first 30 minutes I shared my appreciation by eating her pussy non-stop. The last thing I remember is lying on my back while she sucked on my tits. Exhaustion finally set in and we fell asleep holding each other.

12