Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out, it seemed to take forever. I think there were 25 voicemails, but the number I do know is that 10 callers mentioned Marcus. If all the callers panned out, I would need to consider what I would owe Marcus, if anything at all. If I did reward him for each referral, Marcus alone was going to keep me laying on my back for quite some time.

Upon listening to the voicemails I made a decision that the first thing I needed to do was change my greeting. I needed to be certain that whoever was calling me would only leave messages that were a little less explicit and a little more respectful. There were a couple of calls that described what they wanted to do to me. It's not that I didn't want or wouldn't let them do those things; what I didn't want was someone else to accidently hear those messages.

So, I immediately changed my greeting.

Then I started entering names and phone numbers based upon the messages that were left. On every one of the names I preceded the name with the letter 'X'. I figured this would help me to immediately identify a call as a client.

I had barely entered the last name and number and there was a knock on my door. I had lost track of time and looked at the time on my phone. It was 9:30 exactly. My guest had arrived.

I flipped over the note pad with the names and numbers, and set my phone aside. I opened the door and there he was. I suppose I should have been prepared, but I wasn't. I was already getting used to the forty-something guys, but this guy was in his sixties, maybe even early seventies. I did everything I could from letting it show on my face and invited him into the room. He was white, grey on top with a receding hairline. He had a bit of a gut and was not all that tall. He wore a wedding ring and made no attempt to hide it.

Like before, we sat at the edge of the bed. He pulled out a wallet and removed $300. It was all twenties. He must have pulled them from an ATM. I asked him if he wanted me to get undressed. He said he would like that. So I stood, peeled off my clothes and let them drop to the floor. He took off his pants only.

His cock looked completely flaccid. I had him lay on the bed and I started stroking his cock. He was stiffening, but not what I would consider hard enough. I reached up under the pillow and found the condom I had started to open earlier. I tore it open completely and removed the condom. I put the condom on his barely hard dick and proceeded to give him a blow job. I sucked him for almost five minutes straight and, although he was harder, I didn't feel that he was hard enough.

I stopped and asked, "Do you want to try fucking?"

He said, "Yes, can you get on top?"

So he stayed on his back and I straddled over his cock. Fortunately, my pussy was completely soaked, because I had my doubts that his cock would have been able to find its way inside me had I only been slightly moist.

So I started the arduous task of riding his half-hard cock. I rode him for fifteen minutes. I tried to talk dirty with him saying things like, 'Do you like my wet pussy?' or 'Oh, I want you to cum baby'. But I didn't think the guy was ever going to cum. Honestly, I wasn't certain if he even could cum. But finally he said, "Here you go, here you go." Which I responded with, "Yeah baby, cum, let me feel you cum." He grabbed ahold of my hips and held me down against his cock. I wasn't certain if I could feel anything. But his grunting told me he had to be cumming.

Certain that he had finished, I rolled off him onto the bed. I looked at the condom and I could barely see a hint of cum at the tip of the condom. Thank goodness I wasn't being paid for how much cum a guy pumped, because if I was, I might have owed him a huge refund. (By the way, if by some remote chance this sounds like you and you are actually this guy, I apologize if I offend you by what I wrote. But, it is how it was, so sorry.)

I grabbed the baby wipes, removed the condom from him and used a wipe to clean off his cock. Our business was done. I threw the condom into the toilet and flushed it away. I came back to the room and he was getting dressed. I put my skirt and top back on. He told me I was a great fuck and well worth the money. I didn't tell him he was a great fuck, nor did I ask him if he would call me again. I made a mental note to myself to enter his name and number into my phone with the letters NFW (No Fuckin' Way) in front of his name, just in case he tried to call me again.

I couldn't push him out the door fast enough. He was out the door by 10:05. It was another fast $300, but a disappointing sexual experience.

I didn't bother to shower. There was nothing to clean out. I picked up my phone and texted Mae. I asked, "Where are you?" I waited for a few minutes, still no response. I looked out the window into the parking lot. Her car was right where we left it. I tried calling her, she did not pick up.

I decided to see if I could find her. I walked through the parking lot and out onto the sidewalk. Something had changed since earlier. There were a lot of girls on the street; maybe 8 or 9. A couple were clustered together, the rest were either walking or standing close to the buildings. I looked a few hundred yards up the street and I was certain I saw her. I started walking in that direction.

I had barely gone twenty steps and a car pulled up next to me. He rolled down his window and said, "Hello, working?"

I said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He pulled away and kept going. I continued walking towards where I thought I saw Mae. Not a minute later another guy pulled up to me. He rolled down his window and said, "Come here for a minute. How did I miss you?"

I said, "I'm right here."

He asked, "Interested in a date?"

I said, "I'm looking for a friend."

"What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, but I sort of need to find her, maybe some other time."

I continued walking in the same direction. A minute later another car pulled alongside me. He said, "Damn! Is this hot Asian night?"

I walked up to his car and my heart skipped a beat. I looked inside and he was totally handsome, maybe early thirties, clean-cut and black.

I said, "Why do you ask that?"

"Because there's another hot Asian out here, but every time I see her, somebody else swoops in and gets her."

I said, "That's my friend."

He said, "She's fine, but you are off the chart! Turn around, let me see that ass."

I turned my back to him and pulled up the back of my skirt fully revealing my ass, lowered it back down. My heart was going a million miles a second. I leaned down and looked inside his car. It was dark but I could clearly see lint and bits of debris on the floor of the car. He asked, "Do you want to get in?"

I answered by climbing in. I said, "Find a place to park." He drove a couple blocks. As we drove, I saw the girl that I thought was Mae; it wasn't her.

He found a place to park and pulled over. Although I'd never done it before, I said, "Not here." He was parking in an open area. We would have been the only car there.

When I was 16, my boyfriend and I got caught having sex in his car by a cop. Fortunately, the cop just told us to put our clothes on and get moving. I always figured that he let us go because he got a free peak at me; I was completely naked when he found us. The cop also said, "You shouldn't be so obvious next time. Had you been parked with the other cars, I would have never even thought to look at your vehicle." I never forgot that solid bit of advice.

I told the guy to park around a bunch of other cars, not all by ourselves. So he found another spot. He asked, "How's this?"

I said, "Perfect."

Now parked, he said, "So how much?"

I asked, "What did you want?"

He said, "I want to fuck that tight little pussy of yours. Please don't tell me you're a blow-jobs only hooker."

As soon as he called me a hooker, I almost had an orgasm just hearing him say it. I said, "No, I'm not that kind of hooker."

I said, "150".

He said, "Damn, why so much?"

I said, "Because I'm the nicest looking pussy out here and you know it. Are you big?"

He said, "Do you want to see it?"

I said, "Yes."

He undid his pants and released the kraken. He was not gigantic, but was still in the class of cocks that I call 'glorious'. We hadn't agreed upon a price yet but I reached over for his cock and wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it. Silently we stared into each other's eyes as I stroked his cock. It grew in my hands and was completely the opposite of my previous client; he was hard, wide, long and ready.

I said, "Turn on the light, let me see it."

He turned on the light and I looked closely at his cock. The skin was smooth. I saw no sores and I leaned my head down and brought my nose to the tip, it was odorless. I let the tip of my tongue touch the tip of his cock. I could taste the pre-cum already dripping from his black cyclops. I sat up again and he turned off the light and I went back to stroking him.

I asked, "Do you have any sores?"

He said, "I've never had an STD."

I said, "Neither have I. Can I tell you a secret? I love black cock" and I immediately leaned down and quickly put him inside my mouth. I pushed him as deep inside my mouth that I could go without gagging and removed him and sat back up.

I went back to stroking him and said, "I really am a great fuck and it's a good thing you got me instead of my friend."

He said, "Why is that?"

"Because my pussy can take all of your cock, hers can't." I leaned down and put his cock into my mouth again and did another quick deep throat. I stopped and said, "Let me give you a free blow job. If you think it feels good, you can only imagine how good my pussy might feel. We can negotiate the fuck after a few minutes, I bet you'll want my pussy for $150." And before he could answer I went straight to sucking his cock. My intent was to give him the blow job of his life. Not quite certain if I accomplished my mission, but he certainly was not getting softer.

After a good five minutes of sucking I stopped and sat up. My mouth and face were covered in slobber. I asked if the seat reclined. He quickly reached over and reclined the seat. He also pushed the seat back as far as it could go. I motioned for him to come over to my side. I was soaking wet and could feel the seat under my ass getting wet.

He climbed over and got on his knees between my legs and I proceeded to break the cardinal rule of streetwalking as described to me by Mae. I reached down to his bare cock and pulled it to my pussy. He didn't argue. He pushed his way inside me and I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed his way inside me until his cock was buried as deep as it could go. I squeezed my legs around him tightly and held him there.

I said, "My pussy is the best, isn't it?"

"Fuck! You can handle cock!"

Still squeezing him with my legs I started the negotiation. I said, "150, but we need a condom. If you want to fuck me bare 200; and here's the best part, I'm not on the pill. But I love your cock and am willing to do it. You can fuck the sweetest Asian pussy you'll ever have and fill me with your cum. You decide."

He said, "But we're already fucking. I only have a hundred."

I smiled saying, "Ok, then I'll give you a hundred off. Fuck me."

I released my legs and he went to work. It was good. Five minutes later he was whitewashing my cunt with his cum. It was good for both of us."

Both satisfied he pulled out and climbed back onto the driver side. He opened up the glove box and grabbed his wallet. I could see he really only had $100 in his wallet. He handed the money to me. I asked him to drive me back where he had picked me up.

We drove back to First Street and before I got out he asked if I would be out again. I just told him I wasn't certain. I got out of the car and he drove off. As I stepped onto the sidewalk I heard a voice say, "What the fuck are you doing?" It was Mae.

I said, "I came out to find you and things happened."

She said, "I hope things happened with a rubber."

I lied and said, "Of course."

She said, "If you're done, maybe we should call it a night."

I smiled and said, "Actually, I have one more coming. Tell you what, you can go home. I'll just get a cab, I'll be ok."

Together we started walking back to the motel. A car pulled over again and basically asked for either one of us or both. We just said we were done for the night. He grumbled something about it not being too late.

We first stopped by Mae's car so I could get my back pack. We went upstairs and she asked to take a quick shower. When we got into the light of the room she said, "Jesus, did you let him do that?"(referring to the bite mark on my shoulder).

I smiled and said, "It got a little intense."

She shook her head and went to take a shower. I looked at my phone for the time. It was only 10:30. I decided to text Terry:

"Do you still want to fuck?"

"Yes"

"Would you like to use me like a cheap hooker?"

"Yes"

"Pick me up on First Street near Gish. Around 11:30. I'll be there. Drive until you find me."

"Ok"

Mae came out of the bathroom five minutes later. She was dressed and ready to go. I asked her if she got fucked a lot. She said, "Six. It was non-stop and easy. I knew it would be. I guess you figured that out for yourself." I told her I did.

I hadn't told her about Terry and I lied, telling her, "You'd better get going, I'm expecting someone here any minute now."

She asked, "Are you sure you don't want me to wait? I can still take you home." I assured her I would be alright and was ok with taking a cab home.

She left me alone in the room. The first thing I did was open a Gatorade and gulped half the bottle down. Then I climbed into the shower to rinse out my last sperm donation.

The shower was quick and just as quickly I got dressed. I stared at myself in the mirror. I admired the bite mark on my shoulder and stared at my top. My nipples were hard and protruding into the top. The top draped nicely over my boobs exposing my flat tummy. I contemplated the top and took it off. I tied a knot in each of the spaghetti straps and put the top back on. And when I did, I liked what I was saw. My hard nipples were still showing through the top, and with the shortened straps, the lower half of my boobs were exposed along the hem of the top.

I moved back away from the mirror to see the skirt. I pulled it up higher. In so doing, my pussy became barely visible. I turned with my ass towards the mirror and my cheeks were fully exposed. I liked how I looked, but thought it might be a little much. I pushed the skirt back down a bit and my pussy was no longer exposed. I thought to myself that was probably safer.

I went to my backpack and opened a package of condoms. I took all ten and added them to my skirt pocket and then walked out the door. I stood on the balcony and I could see two other girls on the sidewalk. I thought to myself, 'fuck it', I reached for the waist of my skirt and pulled it up upwards. I was almost shaking as I walked toward the sidewalk. It was a few minutes before 11:00. I knew Terry might have already been on his way, but doubted he would be there yet.

Reaching the sidewalk I started walking with my back to approaching cars. Within a minute a car slowed beside me. I turned and looked toward the driver and smiled, he smiled back. Then he sped up and turned around the corner. Then another car slowed and did nearly the same thing. And then a third driver pulled alongside me and rolled down his window. I smiled and he said, "Hi". I looked up and down the street and then walked up to his car. Inside, it was a little cluttered. I didn't say anything and climbed into the car.

Once inside he asked, "How much?"

I said, "What do you want?"

He said, "To fuck."

I pointed him to where I had parked earlier and told him to park there. He did, and as he did, I said, "100". He pulled out some money and as he did I pulled out a condom. He handed me the money and started undoing his pants. I reached over for his cock and started stroking him.

I said, "You can touch my pussy if you'd like."

He eagerly reached over and together we masturbated each other until his cock was hard. I opened the condom and properly covered his cock. He reached across and reclined my seat and climbed over to my side. The fucking may have lasted three minutes tops. But in that three minutes he seemed to thoroughly enjoy what I had to offer.

I peeled the cum-filled wrapper from his cock and dropped it on the curb where we were parked. I said, "Can you take me back to where you got me?"

We drove around the block to the exact place he had just picked me up. I got out of the car and said, "Good night sweetie."

He had barely driven away and another car pulled up. It was the first car that had slowed earlier. He rolled down the window and said, "Get in, I'm not going to let you get away again."

I climbed in and directed him to the same spot I had just parked. As we drove we did the same negotiation. He wanted a blow job and a fuck. It was still the same 100. Ten minutes later he was cumming inside me. I littered the ground with the condom and he drove me back to the pick-up spot.

When I got out of the car, I started walking back toward the motel and was facing traffic. The john had barely pulled away and I was noticed by another lurker. Mae wasn't kidding, this was too easy. It also made me realize that I think Mae may have had more than the six that she admitted. The car stopped and I got inside. It was an easy routine and another $100. I tossed the condom onto the same curb and was returned to where I had started.

He dropped me a little further north than he had picked me up and again I started walking toward the motel. I looked at my phone and it was 11:30. I knew Terry might be around. As I looked at my phone another car pulled up and the driver lightly tapped on his horn. I smiled and he motioned me over. I climbed into his car and did the same dance. Another condom would litter the curb. The sidewalk was turning into my personal trophy shelf. In a span less than 45 minutes, I had littered the ground with four first-place trophies. Again I was returned to the curb.

When I got out again another car rolled next to me. There were two guys in the car. They looked to be close to my age. The car slowed and the passenger yelled out, "Show me your tits!" I quickly lifted the base of my top and did as he requested. In response he yelled out, "Whore!" to which I smiled. With their intended insult out of their system, they sped off.

And then another car pulled up. It was a car I recognized. It was the car I was waiting for. It was Terry. He pulled alongside the curb and rolled down the window. I walked up to the car and bent at the waist I leaned against the sill and said, "Hi boss, do you wanna fuck?"

He said, "Spin around, I want to check out your body."

I did as he asked, and then turned back around and climbed inside.

I told him where to drive and as he did, I did something I had not done with the others. I proceeded to take off my top and my skirt. I sat next to him naked, except for the shoes on my feet. The condoms were still tucked inside the pocket of my skirt and I had no intention of pulling one out for use.

I asked, "Is this what you were hoping for?"

He said, "I won't be able to answer that until I'm cumming inside you." This was not a conversation that we had ever had together before. But, maybe it was one we both wanted.

I directed to him to the same parking spot. As he parked he said, "I saw you get picked up by two different cars. I followed you and watched you dump condoms after your quickie. I really should have fucked you last week."

"We don't have to worry about that now."