Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To that he simply smiled. He glanced at my bare shoulder and said, "Looks like things got a little wild."

I said, "I like wild." And to that he leaned over and our mouths opened up to each other.

Immediately his hands were all over me and I went straight for his pants. He made it easy. He was wearing sweat pants, no underwear and his cock was already rock hard. His cock was long and rigid. I pulled it out from his pants and stopped kissing him and went down to suck him. I wasn't sucking him to make him harder, I don't think it would have been possible for him to be harder. I simply wanted to have his cock inside my mouth. I stroked and sucked him for a few minutes and then stopped.

When I stopped he said, "I want to taste your pussy." I told him I wanted the same.

I contemplated the inside of the car and realized that the logistics were nearly impossible. I considered going back to the room, but I wanted this first fuck to be cheap and slutty. I had no doubt that he wanted exactly the same. I made a decision and said, "Get out of the car."

Before he could say anything, I was opening my door and I stepped out into the warm summer air standing naked in my heels. He pulled up his pants and stepped out too.

We were on 2nd street behind the motels. It was a nearly deserted commercial area. There was little to no traffic, with the exception of those shopping for pussy.

I motioned for him to come around to my side and then I lay naked on the hood of his car with my knees bent over the fender of the car. I spread my legs wide and he didn't even question the insanity of what we were doing. He came down between my legs and buried his face between my thighs. It wasn't so much that he had an incredible tongue, it was more the vulnerability and exposure that caused me to cum nearly instantaneously. As my pussy spasmed, he continued to lap my pussy with his tongue like a dog dying of thirst. But I wanted him to do what he came for, and said, "Fuck your favorite teller."

So right there, out in the open he pulled down his sweats and my bosses cock entered my pussy for what would be the first time. I was fucking my boss on a sketchy downtown street like a hooker. It was because I was a hooker. It was what I wanted and it was what he wanted. He was rushed at first and I said, "Slow down, I want this to last."

He said, "What if someone sees us?"

I said, "I want someone to see us, there are only hookers out here and I want them to know I'm the new princess."

So he did what I asked and took his time fucking me. After about 10 minutes he was still fucking me and I said stop for a minute. He pulled out and I turned onto my stomach and my feet were on the edge of the curb. I said, "Fuck me again."

So, he proceeded to give it to me from behind. Then a car approached. The driver slowed next to us. He stopped and stared. I just looked at the driver and smiled as Terry continued to fuck me from behind. The driver moved on.

A couple minutes later that same driver pulled up again and watched for a minute or two again and then continued again. But Terry was near the end and started the tale tell motions of grunting and thrusts that told me he was cumming inside me. I accepted his offering gratefully. He held himself for a moment or two and removed his cock from inside me.

I lifted myself from the car and faced him. We were both quiet for a couple minutes as I tried to catch my breath. I said, "So am I the great fuck you imagined on that first day we met?"

"I had no doubt you had wild side from that first day. But, maybe not this wild. Thanks for the fuck."

I was a little shocked at the finalizing tone to that 'thanks for the fuck'.

He said, "What? That's what you wanted to give me, right? A cheap hooker encounter right? I loved it and so did you. Trust me, we'll have plenty of time to have different types of experiences." He glanced on the curb and apparently for the first time noticed my trophy shelf.

He asked, "Are those all from you?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "That's as good as a gangbang."

I said, "I'm hoping a gangbang will be better."

He said, "You'll have to be the judge of that." He opened my door and reached down to the floor and grabbed my skirt and top. He handed them to me and as he did, the lurker returned for another peep show. This time the car just stopped.

I started to get dressed and Terry stopped me. He said, "Don't be so fast to put your clothes back on, I have a feeling they will just need to come right back off. Thanks again for the great fuck. Don't forget, I'm expecting to fuck you at the bank on Tuesday. In fact, we should fuck every day you work." He reached inside and opened the glove box. When he stood back up he was holding a twenty. He handed it to me and said, "You really are a cheap whore, aren't you?"

I accepted his payment and said, "Yes." To truly treat me like a cheap prostitute, he had to pay me like a cheap prostitute.

And like nothing at all, Terry climbed into his car, started the engine and drove away with me standing there naked on the curb holding my clothes. The lurker and I were now staring at each other. I smiled and mouthed the words, "Do you want to fuck?" his responded by pulling into the spot that was just vacated by Terry.

He pulled up and rolled down his window. Now that he was closer, I leaned down and out loud I asked, "Do you want to fuck?"

He said, "Yeah."

I said, "Do you want to fuck me the same way he just did?"

He responded by turning off the car and getting out. He came around to where I was and I simply said, "100" to which he handed me a hundred dollar bill. Immediately I went to work and started with a bare blow job.

When he was hard I lied and said, "You'd better use a condom, his condom broke so there's cum inside me." He let me put on the condom and a l bent over onto his hood just as I had done with Terry and let him fuck me from behind. A few minutes later, another condom littered the curb and I stood getting dressed as he drove away.

The parking spot was about 2 blocks from the motel. I started the walk back. As I walked a could feel fluid running down the inside of my thighs. I didn't even need to look, I knew it was my boss's cum. When I turned onto First Street, I again found myself facing traffic. And it only took a couple minutes and a car slowed next to me. He pulled to a stop and asked if I wanted a ride. I walked up to his car and asked, "Do you know what time it is?" He said it was about quarter after midnight. I thought about it for a split second and decided I had better not. I told him sorry and turned to walk away.

And then I stopped, changed my mind and turned back toward his car and climbed inside and said, "You'll need to be fast ok? How about a real quickie for $50?"

He said, "Fuck yeah!"

I directed him to my spot. Not even a hand job, I told him he would have to make himself hard. I handed him the condom and said, "You'll need to put it on." It was too dark for me to see him put in on, so I reached over and reclined my seat. I scooted myself up the seat and he crawled over between my legs.

The head of his cock found his way inside me. I gave a slight moan in appreciation. It wasn't a fake moan. He really did feel good as he pushed his way inside me. He was white and early thirties. The stereotyping in my mind didn't prepare me for what happened next. His cock slid inside me deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper still. I whimpered, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." He still kept pushing until his groin was fully pushed against me. Once he did, I said, "Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

He said, "Does it hurt?"

I said, "No! Yes! No! Oh my god, yes! Oh fuck."

He held himself firmly inside me. He said, "I guess you're thankful it's just going to be a quickie, huh?"

Still firmly pushed inside me I now was pushing myself into him, I had never been fucked so deeply in my life. I said, "Pull out, pull out."

He immediately did as I had asked. But my next reaction was not what he expected. I nearly ripped off my top and slid out of my skirt. Now naked, I then spread my legs wide and grabbed ahold of his cock. It was huge. But something wasn't quite right. There was no condom. I said, "What happened to the condom?"

He said, "It must have come off, it was too small. Do you have another?"

To this day, I don't believe he ever put on the condom; I expected a condom to fall out of pussy when I showered and it never happened. I said, "What's the difference, you've already been inside me."

Then I pulled on his cock and guided him into my pussy. Again, it seemed to go on forever. I pushed my way against him. He was again fully inside me. I panted and said, "How big? How big?" He said, "Eleven inches." I said, "Oh fuck! You feel so good!" And slowly he started to fuck me.

It took less than a minute and he was giving me full gentle thrusts. With every thrust to the hilt I gave out a moan.

He asked, "Are you ok?"

I replied, "Harder."

After a few more minutes, he said, "Do you want me to stop?"

I said, "No, fuck me. Faster."

He continued to fuck me and I said, "I want you to fuck me from behind."

He said, "There's not enough room."

I said, "There is if we get out." And he retracted his cock from inside me. I opened the door and when I did the dome light revealed his monster. It didn't look real.

I climbed out of the car first and he quickly followed me. A moment later I was leaning onto his fender and guiding his cock back inside me. I turned to him and said, "I want you to fuck me hard. Your cock is amazing."

With the head of his cock inside me, I held onto his car and I pushed myself into him. He didn't even have to move. I started sliding forward and backward to and from his body. I was fully controlling this fuck. But then he decided it was his turn. He grabbed ahold of my hips and decided to really go to work on his tiny Asian prostitute. Once outside the confines of the car he was able to fuck my pussy good and hard. There would be no orgasm for me, but it was still an incredible experience. Within only a few minutes he was cumming inside me. He maintained a firm grip on my hips as he held his cock firmly inside me. He then pulled out of me and when he did a stream of fluid ran down my leg. I was certain it was combination of him, Terry and me.

I said, "Fuck! I've never felt like that before!"

He said, "You did way better than most."

I looked around and there was no one around. I said, "Can you drop me off at my room?"

"You have a room? Why didn't we go there?"

"Because I thought I was done for the night and I had no idea what I was about to experience."

He said, "Sure, I can take you back."

I put my clothes back on outside of the car because it was easier, and then if I got back inside. I asked, "Are you married?"

He said, "No."

I asked, "A girlfriend?"

He said, "Yes."

I said, "Do you want another girlfriend?"

"You want a boyfriend?"

"Maybe."

I asked, "Do you want my number?"

"Sure. So are you really thinking maybe we could go out or something?"

I laughed and said, "No, I'm just thinking that I would like this not to be a onetime thing."

He said, "Girlfriends don't charge for sex."

I said, "I know," and I gave him my number.

He drove me back to my room and we said good night.

Once in the room I reached under the mattresses to get my money. At first I didn't think it was there, but it was a false alarm. I put the cash in my backpack and pulled out my clothes. I changed into the most conservative clothing I had worn all weekend: the first half of the weekend I didn't wear anything and the last half I was dressed like a hooker. It almost felt weird when I put on my panties. But, it was probably a good thing I wore the panties because 'stuff' from my last couple dates was draining out of me. I called for a cab. I really needed to get home.

I gathered my belongings, including the excess condoms under the pillow. I took both room keys, turned off the lights and closed the door behind me. The room was still mine through the next night and my plan was to come back early the next morning and start calling back some people or receiving calls, whichever happened first.

I waited for the cab and the driver arrived within only a few minutes.

When we arrived at my home, I was pleased to see the house was dark. My parents had already returned home from my uncle's and were sound asleep. This was perfect. I wanted to avoid them until morning. It was after 1:00 and I was amped but exhausted.

I went inside the house and turned on some lights. I went to my room and quickly changed into my pajamas. I looked at my panties. The crotch was sticky with cum. I reminded myself to do my own laundry. Over the years my mom had lectured me more than once about the stains that were in my panties. I didn't want to deal with that. I emptied my backpack and stashed away my new work supplies inside my closet. I removed the skirt and the top that I had worn earlier. The skirt had cum stains on it. I decided not to wait and chose to start a load of laundry then. I collected my sticky panties, the skirt and top and an assortment of other clothes to wash.

With my clothes in the washer I decided to get into bed. I closed my eyes and didn't wake until I heard my parents the following morning.