Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do I still own you?"

I said, "Yes."

He smiled and said, "No change of heart?"

"No."

He said, "I want you try out San Francisco on Friday and Saturday night." As he said it, I could feel his cock pulse inside me.

I smiled and said, "I felt that. I like how that feels."

He slowly started sliding his cock in and out of me and said, "So Friday and Saturday."

His cock was so big, even though he was no longer rock hard, the sensation of his full length piston-driving felt incredible. I said, "I can Saturday, not Friday. Remember, I have a commitment on Friday night."

Continuing his slow recharge he asked, "What kind of commitment?"

I moaned slightly and said, "The kind of commitment you would expect me to have."

"Are you going to be paid for that commitment?"

I said, "I think so, I don't know for certain."

He smiled, "So that commitment involves your pussy which is who's pussy?"

"Your pussy."

"Of course, you had that commitment before this morning. So, I suppose that will be all yours."

I didn't answer.

He said, "You like my cock inside you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want my cock every day, right?"

"Yes."

"So will we share the Friday's commitment?"

I said, "Yes."

"Yeah, that's my new girl."

I said, "And Thursday's too. I have a commitment on Thursday too."

He said, "Oh, you're going to be good."

Without another word, he started to quicken his pace and as he did his cock became harder. Within only a few minutes he was giving my pussy all he had to give. A few minutes later he came again.

I enjoyed what he had done to me, but I was also aware I needed to get to the bank. I told him I needed to get to work.

He didn't argue the point. So we climbed off the bed and I told him I needed to take a quick shower. He followed me into the bathroom and watched me as I climbed in. I reached out a hand to him and asked him to join me.

I grabbed the soap and proceeded to wash off his cock, as I did he went from soft to hard again. "Damn, even I am having a hard time believing I got to tap your shit. You don't look like a hooker, but you sure act like one."

I said, "I wish I had met you before. But then again a few weeks ago, I probably would not have been interested in you or being a hooker. Life changed fast."

I rinsed out my pussy and I could see the disappointment in his face as I did. I said, "Trust me, no matter how much I rinse, we both know I can't get it all."

I said, "Do you think you could take me to my work? I need to be there by 11:00 and our little fun is going to cut it close if I have to wait for a cab."

He said, "Sure, I'd like that."

I said, "Good, maybe we can have a little more fun then."

I handed him the bar of soap and said, "Do you want to wash me?"

He took the bar of soap and rubbed it between my legs to clean my pussy. With the shower flowing over me it made it easy for his fingers to barrel their way inside my pussy.

I moved to the other side of him so he was now standing between the shower head and me. I leaned into the shower wall and said, "Clean my ass."

He took the bar of soap and started rubbing it up and down my ass. I could feel the suds lathering in my crack. I started moaning and said, "That feels nice."

I reached back and took the bar from his hand and I pushed it inside my ass. My ass swallowed it whole. I loved how it felt. I followed the bar into my ass with two and then three fingers. I started rubbing the bar inside my ass and could feel my hole becoming slick with a soapy film. I looked back at Dipper, he just smiled as he watched me play with my asshole.

I pushed the bar out and then shoved it back inside me. I did this several times until there was absolutely no resistance. I pushed the soap out one last time. I turned toward him to lather up his now rock hard cock. And looked up at him and smiled hugely.

I said, "Go ahead. I want it and you want it too. Just be careful." I wasn't even certain if I would be able to handle his cock in my ass. But I wanted him to try.

I turned my back to him, spread my stance slightly and leaned back against the shower wall.

He said, "You have a killer ass. And what's the tattoo about?"

I said, "Hurry, you're wasting time. Fuck me."

I reached back and pulled on a cheek to help. But he knew what to do. His cock was there in an instant. He held it firmly in his hand and pushed up against my asshole. I relaxed my asshole and I could feel it opening to accept him. The head of his cock entered my ass and the pain was temporarily excruciating. I said, "Oh fuck! I can't, I can't."

But he disagreed and said, "Yes, you can." And pushed his head deeper into me.

Again I exclaimed, "Oh shit it hurts!"

But then he pushed deeper and it happened. His cock had passed the outer membranes of my anus and entered my darkest of holes. Although the pain was still there, it was tolerable. He pushed and his cock slid into me deeper. He was amazed, if not shocked.

I could tell he was at least 6 or 7 inches inside my ass and I exhaled, "Yes, that feels nice now."

He said, "Holy shit, you're a total anal chick." To which I replied by pushing back against him. His cock glided it's way easily on a coat of slippery soapy film.

I would have rather been using a lubricant, but the soap was working well enough.

I said, "Push it all the way, I just want to feel you." I knew he was home free and my ass could handle any length. It was his girth that had been the initial problem.

So together we pushed against each other. It took almost a minute of gentle pushing and his body was flush against my ass.

I said, "Just hold it there. I just want to get used to you." So he held himself inside me.

It was admittedly still painful, but certainly not unbearable. It only took a few minutes of motionless pressure before all pain subsided. I wanted to experience him, but I didn't feel there was enough time. I said, "You'd better pull out."

He started to pull out and when he was halfway out he reversed direction and pushed himself against me. I let out an "Oh god!" because I wasn't expecting it. I said, "We really should stop, ok?"

So he started to pull out again. When he was about three-quarters away out he then reversed again fully against me again. He held himself firmly. He said, "I know you like it, don't you?"

"Yes, but I need to get to work."

To which he pulled away and then pushed his way back inside me. But then he did it again. And again. And again. To each thrust I moaned. Then he pulled back to the point that only the head of his cock was still inside me and stayed motionless.

Now I was breathing extra heavily; not in desire, but anticipation.

I whispered, "What time do you think it is?"

He said, "Maybe 10:15 or 10:20."

I thought about the time and with his cock nearly out of me, and this time it was me that pushed back against him. And then I pulled away from him and I pushed back against him fully.

Finally, I relented to Dipper and my own desire and said, "Fuck me."

It was the words that he wanted to hear and they were the words I was dying to say.

He did not brutalize my ass like he had my pussy. But he did what I asked and it only took him a few minutes to finish what we started.

When he finished I pulled away from him and turned to face him. I said, "I guess you own my ass now too."

He said, "We're going to make a ton of money together. And, we're going to have a very cute baby."

With those words, for the very first time I kissed him. It started soft and then it was intense. He picked me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around him. He was strong and had no issue supporting my body.

I felt his hand reaching for his cock that was only at half-staff. He brought it to my waiting pussy and it slid back inside me as he was the master of my cunt. I didn't want it to stop but I knew we had to.

I said, "Stop, stop. We need to stop."

He pushed himself fully inside me and I let out a groan. He said, "Do you really want to stop?"

I said, "No, but I need to get to work. I don't want to be late today."

He said, "I want to get you so pregnant."

I said, "I want that too." I wasn't just saying it. I really meant it.

He said, "No more fucking without condoms, except for me, ok?"

"Ok. But I need to get ready and go."

He pulled out of me and lowered me to the shower floor.

He said, "Ok. But I'm going to fuck you on the way there."

I laughed and said, "How are you going to do that?"

He said, "The boys are waiting in the car."

I said, "What?! Why didn't they come up when you got here?!"

"You and I had business to take care of. And we took care of business, didn't we?"

We were both toweling ourselves dry and I replied, "Yes".

"So about tonight, you want your own little gang bang, huh?"

"Yes."

He said, "We're going to do that, but let's do it earlier. Say 7:30 or so. Will that work?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "But, we're not going to do an all-nighter. Maybe just an hour or two."

I said, "Really, only an hour?"

He said, "When we're done, going to take you up to the City. I'm going to let you join the circus. You're going to be the main attraction. Even on a Tuesday night, you're going to see how busy it can be. You're going to have so much cock your head will be spinning."

I didn't try to debate it. I simply said, "Ok. But we need to hurry."

I left the bathroom and went straight for my phone. I had missed a lot of calls. But what I needed to know was the time. It wasn't even 9:30! What I thought had taken forever had happened in only about an hour. We had both incorrectly guessed the time, which was a relief.

I told him the time and he asked how long it would take to get to the bank. I told him only 15 to 20 minutes. He smiled and said, "So what could we possibly do to pass the time?"

"Whatever you want me to do."

He looked out the window and said, "If it was later in the day, I'd want you to go out and make us some money." He grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed.

"I could still try, if you'd like. I'll do it if that's what you want."

He said, "No, not a smart idea here in San Jose. But, you know the boys have been patient, and I know you're still horny."

"Do you want me to fuck them?"

He said, "Yeah, I want you to fuck them. You deserve a treat. Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

"You know what kind of treat, I'm talking about, don't you?"

"Yes! Please don't tell me you're just joking, right? They'll do it right? It isn't too weird?"

He said, "Trust me, we've gangbanged a lot of girls together. They won't think, it's weird."

My heart was racing. Was it really going to happen?

He said, "But if I let them double tap you now, we'll skip it tonight and go straight to the City so you can experience being a real streetwalker."

I said, "Ok, ok. Yes let's do it!" Even I could hear the excitement tremoring in my voice.

He said, "Why don't you wave them up."

I said, "Ok." And went to the spare bed to pick up my dress.

He said, "No need to put that on just to take it off. There's no one out there. Go out on the balcony as you are and wave them up."

The request did have me concerned. I had been outside naked before, but that was under the cloak of darkness. Now it was completely bright outside.

He said, "Go ahead, do it. You can peek around first you'll see there's no one out there. You're ok. You're running out of time."

I went to the door and stuck my head out looking up and down the balcony. Just like he said, I didn't see anyone. So I stepped out into the cool morning air without a stitch of clothing. I walked up to the bannister and they were standing outside the car talking to each other.

They both looked up and saw me. They didn't seem that surprised to see me nude. I guess they had probably seen it all before. I called out to them, "Come up boys, I need you." And then I turned back and went inside the room.

I went straight to my backpack and pulled out a box of condoms. I was shaking so much I dropped them on the floor. I picked them up and went through my backpack again and retrieved a tube of KY. I popped open the tube and brought it to my ass. I squeezed an ample amount and rubbed it up and down my crack and inside my ass. I then squeezed more of the gel directly into my asshole.

I could hear footsteps on the balcony. I put down the gel and went to the door, not waiting for a knock. They were just walking to the door and I let them inside.

Dipper was now seated on the spare bed next to my dress. Dipper said, "Let me officially introduce you to my newest girl, Vanessa. We've come to an agreement that we both like. And, as a treat to her and you, she wants you two to double bang her. You know her pussy loves cock, but her ass loves it just as much." He pointed to the driver and said, "This is Kevin" and to the passenger he pointed and said, "Marquise." I was more than happy to receive the formal introduction.

I first went to Kevin and pulled down his sweats. Like Dipper, Kevin and Marquise were both wearing the same sweats as the night before. I would come to find out the veteran whoremongers preferred loose clothes like sweats for the ease of having a quick fuck.

I went to my knees and started sucking him. Marquise stepped alongside us and dropped his pants too. I reached over and started stroking his cock while I hardened Kevin.

I stopped sucking Kevin and let go of Marquise. I stood and pulled them both toward the bed grabbing the condoms along the way. I tore open the box and first slid a condom onto Marquise and then one onto Kevin. This was the mechanical part. But the rest progressed more naturally.

I climbed onto the bed and lay on the bed side-to-side. They laid down on either side of me. I reached down and grabbed each of their cocks and started stroking them together. Together, like twin babies they nursed on my nipples. I looked over at Dipper; he was enjoying the show.

I spread my legs wide and they both seemed to sense it. Together they started driving their fingers inside my pussy. Then Marquise stopped sucking my tit and moved his mouth up to my neck, then to my cheek. I turned my mouth toward him, opening it so our tongues could dance together.

Marquise then removed his hand from between my legs and Kevin followed his lead. Marquise brought his hand to my side and pulled me onto my side and rolled onto his side so I could face him.

Kevin turned on to his side and cuddled up against my back. Marquise shifted himself so his body was closer to me; I was sandwiched between them.

Kevin reached to my thigh and lifted it into the air. It became quite apparent, they knew exactly what to do, so I let them take over. Like a rag doll, I fully relented for them to use my body.

Kevin let go of my thigh, but I held it high. And then my dream of the night before came true.

Kevin went first. He brought his cock up to my ass pushing his head inside. Between the KY and having been opened by Dipper just a short while earlier, he had absolutely no issue pushing his cock inside me. He said, "Oh man, your ass is fine." Which apparently was the queue to Marquise because he brought his cock to my waiting pussy and easily hit pay dirt. I had two cocks inside me and the rock show was ready to begin.

Together they started pumping me from both ends. It was miraculous. The sensation was beyond comprehension. Everyone in the room had absolutely no doubt that I was loving it. As they pumped me I looked over at Dipper and said, "Oh my god, I love this!"

He said, "Good girl."

The rhythm was incredible, but I was still holding me leg in the air and I started to get a charlie horse.

I said. "Kevin, stop for just a minute. Let me get on top of Marquise."

Kevin pulled out of my ass and allowed Marquise to roll onto his back; with his cock still in my pussy, I rolled with him so I was face down on his body. I was face to face with Marquise and our tongues locked together. I spread my legs wide and waited only a moment for Kevin to return to my ass. Unencumbered, he was able to start plowing my ass, while Marquise did the same to my pussy.

I stopped kissing Marquise and closed my eyes while they gave me what I wanted.

Kevin's angle was not quite right as he fucked my ass. A key to good anal sex is fucking at the correct angle. Otherwise it can be very unenjoyable. I lifted my torso up and locked my elbows with my fists on either side of Marquise, allowing me to arch my back. Instantly, the correction was noticeable. Kevin's pumping became smooth and exciting. Prior to the shift it was like he was hitting a speed bump with every thrust. Now they gave me pleasure like I had never experienced before.

I opened my eyes to see he Dipper still sitting on the bed, but while my eyes were shut he had pulled down his sweats and he was stroking his cock fast and hard. Seeing my eyes open, still jerking off he got up from the bed and came over to us. He brought his hand to the back of my head; his cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth and he pulled my head so his cock nearly caused me to gag. He continued to beat his shaft and suddenly let go of his cock and held my head with both hands as he said, "Swallow it."

Fortunately, he didn't have much cum to give, because I certainly would have gagged because of how far he had his cock inside my mouth.

Finished with dropping off his load, I grabbed his cock, removed it from my mouth and proceeded to lick it like a lollipop. I looked up at him and he said, "Do you want to suck them dry too?"

Still licking his lollipop I nodded yes.

Kevin pulled out of my ass and I let go of Dipper's cock. All the while Marquise was still pumping my pussy.

Dipper moved aside and Kevin took his place. He tore off his wrapper and started jerking off the same as Dipper had. I opened my mouth to suck him, but he simply brought his cock near my mouth and jerked harder. And then the first shot hit me in the face, followed by a second pump which partially went into my mouth and hit my face too. I grabbed his cock from him and wrapped my lips around it. The cum continued to pump inside my mouth. I encouraged him by stroking him faster.

But then Marquise started giving cum thrusts into my pussy. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and it sprayed my face and hair with another blast. To Marquise I said, "No, not yet!" I nearly jumped off him and looked to see his cum start to pump into the condom. I ripped the condom off him and when I did the cum sprayed all over me. I immediately went down on him, stroking and sucking his cock. His cum continued to flow inside my mouth. When it stopped I swallowed, I let go and rolled onto my back and started laughing.

The three of them just watched me as I lay there in my personal hysterics.

Dipper looked down at me on the bed and asked, "Are you ok?"

Still laughing, I said, "After that, anything left on my bucket list is absolutely meaningless!" They laughed with me.

They started getting dressed. But I continued to lay down on the bed. I asked what the time was. Marquise let me know it was a couple minutes after 10:00. Wow! I was just gangbanged and from beginning to end it was less than 30 minutes.

As exciting as it was, I never had an orgasm. I felt good, but I can't say I was satisfied. I closed my eyes and started rubbing my stomach up and down. I reached up and started squeezing my breasts. I spread my legs and with my other hand I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit. Faster and faster. I need to do to myself what they hadn't accomplished. I let go of my breast and joined my other hand between my legs; plunging my fingers inside me while I rubbed my clit. I was squirming madly and was getting closer to pure satisfaction.

I opened my eyes and the three were watching my solo performance. I stopped and looked at them dreamily. It was time to finish what I started. I closed my eyes and concentrated. Knowing my most sensitive location I focused my attention to my erogenous nerves. And the orgasm hit me like a freight train. I rubbed more until I couldn't handle it anymore. I curled up and enjoyed riding out my self-induced pleasure.