Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of recovery, I sat up from the bed. My head was spinning but I felt great but exhausted. They watched as I stood and said, "I think I'd better get ready for work." I opened a Gatorade and, very unladylike, gulped it down

I walked straight into the bathroom. One look in the mirror and I knew I looked like shit. I looked the way I should have expected: like I'd been fucking hard the last couple of hours. There was cum on my face and neck and in my hair. I could wash my skin, but I didn't have time to wash my hair.

If it wasn't for a desire to see Terry at the bank, I would have preferred to call in sick, go back to the mattress, spread eagle and fuck all day. But, I didn't have that option. I wiped the thought from my head and proceeded to clean up. As I did, I could hear the boys whispering about me. I liked what I heard.

I reapplied my makeup and brushed my hair. The cum that had splashed into my hair left clumps stuck together and I brushed through them as best as I could.

I went back to the room and they were sitting on the beds. I looked at the bed cover and there was a huge wet spot. I knew that I was the one who left it. I'm pretty certain that housekeeping team at that motel were more than accustomed to such stains.

I picked up my dress and slipped it back on. Dipper said, "No underwear?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, no underwear."

I went to my back pack and confirmed the room key was inside. I picked up my phone. As usual, there were multiple missed phone calls. The clock confirmed it was before 10:30 so I had plenty of time to get to work.

To Dipper I asked, "You're still going to drive me right? It's not too far, just in Willow Glen."

He assured me they would drive me, so I told them we should get going.

Marquise and Kevin walked out first. Dipper and I followed them. As Dipper and I walked down the stairs, he lifted my dress in the back and put his hand on my ass. He said, "Your ass is so tight. I love your young tight ass."

I said, "It's your tight ass, remember?" And then we stopped on the stairs as the other two continued to the car.

I said, "You know, at the end there when I made myself cum?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I wanted them to both fuck me again. I wanted them to fuck me bare. I really wanted to have them do it. But I didn't say it, because that's what you told me."

"What if I told them to fuck you bare?"

"Then I would have let them, because I'm supposed to do what you ask, right? That's how it's supposed to work, right?"

He said, "We'd better get you to your bank. We can go over the rules as we go along, ok?"

I said, "Okay".

He gave my ass a tight squeeze and let go. We walked to the car.

When we got to the car. He opened the driver-side passenger door for me. I started to climb inside, but he lightly grabbed my shoulder to stop me. He said, "No reason to ruin your pretty little dress on such a short drive."

He had me turn his back to him and he unzipped the back of my dress. I looked up on the motel balcony and there was a guy watching us. Dipper dropped the shoulders of my dress over my arms and it flittered to the ground. I stepped out of it and picked it up. I climbed inside the Escalade and lay it across the other passenger seat, Dipper followed me inside.

Kevin asked if I knew the address of the bank. I told him the address and what intersection it was near. I wouldn't talk to either Kevin or Marquise the remainder of the drive.

Kevin started the car and drove to the bank.

The custom tinted windows hid us from everyone outside. It made no difference that it was broad daylight.

I reached over and put my hand down Dipper's pants. I was not at all surprised to find that he was hard. I rubbed his cock a few times and confirmed, that although he was not rock hard, he was definitely hard enough to fuck.

I came close to his ear and whispered, "Pull down your pants." I really don't know exactly why I needed to whisper. Marquise and Kevin knew I was going to fuck him.

Dipper pulled down his sweats and shifted himself so he was square in the middle of the vehicle. As soon as he did, I straddled over his lap so we were face-to-face, I reached down for his cock and lowered myself fully onto his cock.

I put my arms over his shoulders and clasped my hands together. And for the rest of the ride I ground my pussy into him. Our eyes never strayed from each other. I never bounced on his cock and he never tried to pound my pussy. It was just grinding. He let me enjoy the depth and fullness of his cock.

The drive seem to pass in an instant and Kevin pulled into the parking lot. Once the car parked I stopped grinding and to no one in particular I asked the time. Marquise told me it was 10:45, to which I said, "Let me know when it's 10:55." I went back to grinding.

Dipper said, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes. I'm almost there."

He reached down between us and tickled my clit. The grinding continued and, what seemed like seconds later, Marquise said, "It's 10:55."

Neither one of us had cum, but it didn't mean that we didn't enjoy each other. I think his balls needed to recharge and I was too sexed up.

I dismounted from him and put my dress back on.

I said, "I need to get going. Meet me at my room at 7:30, ok?"

Dipper said, "Why don't I just pick you up here?"

I said, "No, I'll get a ride there, it's ok."

To Marquise and Kevin I said, "Thank you guys." And then I gave Dipper a semi-sloppy wet kiss. I stepped out of the car and as I walked into the bank I thought, 'here goes nothing.' Walking inside it was business as usual. A couple of colleagues commented on me being there early. Mae was there which surprised me. Usually she came in at the same time as me in the early afternoon. To no one in particular Mae said, "Terry's going to have her try something new and work the safety deposit desk today." She gave me a smile. I walked over to her and she looked me over up and down.

She asked, "Are you okay?"

I grinned and said, "Yeah, I just had a very busy morning."

She looked at me knowingly and said, "I hope you're ready for a busy afternoon too."