Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my wallet out of my backpack. It was small enough to hold in my hand. I emptied out everything from the wallet. I would use it to collect my cash and store my condoms. With my supplies in stow, I was ready to go.

Together we walked out of my 'ho'-tel room. It would be the first time in the open air that I would wear the dress. Immediately, Dipper made a quick scan of the parking lot. He was looking for cops. Even I knew that if a cop in San Jose saw the back side of my dress, he would likely stop me, even though we technically were on private property. But there would be no harassment by the police. It wasn't even 7:00 yet. We would make it to the streetwalker neighborhood a little after 7:30. There was still almost an hour and a half worth of daylight left. The daylight made the experience seem different.

We drove around the block a couple times, and Dipper wasn't kidding. There were already cars with single men prowling the neighborhood. And there were girls out. A lot of girls. I saw two different girls that were wearing very revealing lingerie that also left nothing to the imagination. The clothing was provocative but they weren't very attractive. The lingerie just helped to make an easier sale. It was the same thing that I wanted, but I had the looks to go with it. It was a lot different than the previous nights.

We parked the car and I watched a police car drive by. The girls seemed not to care. They didn't scatter; they didn't panic. Dipper said that on nights that girls scatter, it's because the cops have been coming through to make arrests. He reminded me to 'follow the herd' if I ever saw it happen. He said it didn't happen often, but every now and then some local city councilman would raise a stink so there would have to be a show of arrests. He assured me that he usually would get forewarning on such nights and they almost never happened on the weekend.

He pointed out a few girls and said, "Those are my girls." I noticed they were all black.

Then Marcus said, "Hey Rikki's out." He pointed to an Asian girl. She was wearing a super short skirt and a halter top. She looked to be about six inches taller than me with a darker complexion. Like me, she didn't seem to have much in the boob department. I said, "Is that the Rikki that you mentioned before? The one that was going to join us?"

Dipper smiled, and said, "Yeah she's the one. She can be fun. She's infamous for her blow jobs."

I said, "I think she might be some real competition for me."

Dipper said, "Don't worry about her. Any regular monger knows she's only good for blowjobs. She might do anal, but not usually."

I was surprised, "Anal? But no regular sex?"

He said, "Like I said, she's known for blow jobs."

The logic made absolutely no sense. But I didn't really care. I was looking at all the cars that were trolling the streets. I packed my wallet full of condoms. I loaded an even dozen. Dipper said, "Go have some fun. We'll be watching you."

I stepped out of the car on the driver side and closed the door. I didn't even make it to the sidewalk when I heard a car speed up and come to an abrupt stop. I climbed inside and the night began.

Fucking a john in a parked car during the light of day was a major turn on for me. My designated parking spot was far enough away that it was always available. The used condoms were piling up in the street gutter.

I was burning through the condoms and there was virtually no down time.

I was out of the first dozen condom in only about 3-1/2 hours. Business did not really seem any more brisk than earlier in the week. Despite the surplus of customers, the reality is fucking can take time. Dipper and crew made their periodic rounds to collect money, and when I was out of condoms I recharged the inventory in my wallet.

I looked inside the car. My other dress was draped across the back of the seat. Dipper asked, "Are you warm enough in your dress?"

The air was actually very comfortable and I told him I was fine.

He asked, "Do you like walking around with your backside exposed?"

I said, "You know I do."

He said, "I noticed a couple patrol cars drive right past you without bothering you."

I said, "Yeah, I know. I saw them too. They're not bothering anyone."

He said, "I want to see you in this one," and he handed me the dress.

I actually wanted to wear it too. I wanted to wear it even when the daylight was bright. I knew it would not be a problem. I found San Francisco to be a city of sin.

Still standing on the curb with the door wide open. I proceeded to lift my dress over my head. Another girl walked past me as I did. It didn't bother me undressing in the open and it didn't bother her either.

I exchanged the dress for the one in Dipper's hand and slipped it on. It really didn't matter whether I pulled the hem of the skirt down low or not because my pussy was exposed either way.

He looked at me and said, "Damn. The only problem is the guys might cum before you even get in the car. You are one sexy little babe."

I said, "I know that. I want to fuck. Bye," and closed the door.

I wanted to prance on the sidewalk, but I would never have much time to parade. A car stopped almost immediately. Dressed as I was, there was no john on earth who would have thought I might be police decoy, because no decoy would have dressed as provocatively as I was.

I almost thought that the word must have gone out that there was a 'hot one' on the street, because even as the night carried on, the supply of customers never seemed to end.

I had been acknowledged by a few of the girls, but nothing more than a "Hello" or "You're Dipper's new girl." I had even said hello to Rikki from across the street.

There is a small park in the neighborhood. It's so small it's actually referred to as Alioto Mini Park. It is surrounded by a fence, and from what I have been told it is hit and miss as to whether the gates are unlocked or not. Unfortunately, it does not have any restrooms, but it did offer some privacy. Fortunately, it was open on that night.

Around 2:00, I needed to pee. There were no fast food restaurants that might have given me a restroom to use. In fact, considering my near-naked exposure, had there been a restaurant, I would have likely been denied entry. So I decided to go inside the park and pee in the shadows. I'm certain I was not the first or the last to use the park that way. I went into the park and squatted next to the rear fence to relieve myself.

At first I was pretty certain that I was the only one in the park. It was small enough that there weren't too many shadows to hide in. But, as my eyes adjusted to the dim light away from the street lights I could see I was not alone. A mere 50 feet from me, I could see the figure of a man, and at first because there was a bush near him I thought he was standing alone. But as I stood up I could see that there was a girl knelt in front of him. It was Rikki. And she was giving him an artful blowjob. As my eyes continued to adjust, I watched her skills. I could see why guys would accept a blowjob from her in lieu of sex, because from what I could see she used her mouth, in particular her tongue, just like a pussy.

I didn't know how long they had been there, but it was obvious it was long enough, because only about two minutes after seeing them he was cumming. I watched her finish him off with her mouth and as she withdrew from his cock, it appeared her hand squeegeed every last drop from his cock. I was shocked when I saw her extract a condom from her mouth, because she had been so smooth in her actions, I didn't even know he was wearing a condom. For that matter, I wonder if even the john had noticed her putting it on or taking it off. It would be several months before my covered blowjobs would come close to her skills, but at my current stage in life I could match any of her talents.

With her work completed, he zipped up his pants and she stood up. She tossed the condom into the bushes behind her. It gave me an understanding as to why the park would sometimes have the gates locked. I could just imagine a mother becoming frantic when her kid was playing in the park picked up a used condom. (By the way, the neighborhood has completely cleaned up these days. From what I know now, prostitution is no longer the circus that it once was there.)

I stood between them and the gate and he started heading my direction leaving his pay-date behind. As he walked passed me I asked, "Have anything left for me?"

He smiled and said, "I wish! I saw you earlier and finally gave up."

I said, "Maybe next time," and he kept walking.

Rikki started walking my direction and stopped.

She said, "Hi, I'm guessing your Dipper's new girl. I saw you get out of his car."

I said, "Yes."

She looked at me up and down, and I found myself doing the same of her. She looked really cute, but not as revealing as my dress. She asked, "Are you Vanessa?"

I said, "Yes."

She said, "I thought so. We were supposed to party the other night."

I was looking at her lips as she spoke. They were small, but pouty. Her skin seemed incredibly smooth and her eyes were perfect almonds. Her eyeliner accentuated the almond shape even more. Her halter hung low, and she was braless. I could see her nipples through her top. She was even flatter than me, but it didn't matter. All-in-all she was very beautiful.

"Yeah, I know. Now I feel like I really missed out."

She said, "Had I known you were so pretty, I would have made it a no charge night."

I laughed and said, "I was just thinking I would have paid double."

She said, "You're really too pretty for this. Did Dipper coerce you into hooking?"

I said, "No. He found me after I started. I like it. It's only been a week, and I love all of it. I never could have imagined."

We both seemed to be at a loss for words. I wasn't looking at her eyes. I was watching her mouth and with a swift swipe of her tongue she wet her lips. Knowing what we both were and knowing I could have had her only a few nights before, made me want her.

She apparently had the same thoughts as me. She suddenly lunged toward me and brought her mouth to mine. I didn't resist. I let her kiss me and our tongues played with each other. Between us, I wonder how many cocks had fucked our mouths that night. It didn't really matter. She stopped and pulled away.

She said, "Sorry, I couldn't resist. I don't really get to kiss girls very often and it just seemed right. I'm typically not into girls. But look at you. Who could resist?"

I said, "Until this week, I hadn't kissed any girls either. But I like it."

She looked around, and there were still a lot of cars. She said, "How late are you going to stay out?"

I said, "I think a couple more hours. But, definitely no later than 4:00. I live with my parents in San Jose and will need to sneak back home by 5:00."

She said, "I'm thinking maybe another hour. Come back here in an hour if you want a goodnight kiss." and gave me a smile.

I said, "OK. I'm even hornier now. I need to fuck some more cock."

Together we walked out of the park. And as soon as I stepped through the gate a car pulled up. The driver called out, "There you are, I was afraid you were done for the night."

I climbed into the car and directed him to my regular parking spot. Fifteen minutes later I was waiting for another client.

An hour later I was looking for Rikki. I didn't see her. I had gone through 18 condoms; 18 johns. Including Todd, I had fucked 21 new cocks in one day. By no means as intense as the gangbangs of the previous two nights. In fact it was easy. But most importantly, since the previous Sunday my pussy had been violated by 101 new cocks. I thought a goal was fifty, but that goal was easily shattered. New cocks kept me wetter than re-fucking the same cock non-stop. It did not get old from me. Part of me wanted the night to go on forever, but I knew it couldn't.

I wondered if Rikki had already split for the night, but chose to check out the park. The gate was still unlocked and I went to near where we had stood earlier. She was there. She said, "I was afraid you were going to be too busy to come. I watched you come and go. You are one popular girl.

She was standing in the darkest part of the park, alongside the fence only a few steps from where I had peed earlier.

I walked closer to her, very close. She said, "So how'd you do tonight?"

I said, "I made about $1800."

She said, "Are you kidding me?!"

I said, "No, 18 guys, eighteen hundred. You?"

She said, "Seven guys, three fifty."

I felt a little awkward at the disparity and she could tell.

She said, "Nothing to be ashamed of, you're a hot one in any market. But why are you doing streetwalking? Incall should be all you need."

"Like I said before. I like it."

She said, "So you like cock, huh?"

"Yes."

She said, "Yeah, me too. But I like pussy sometimes too." She looked at me and said, "I bet your pussy is a perfect fuck."

I said, "I've been told it is."

This time it was I who leaned to kiss her. She didn't pull back and our lips came together. Long, wet and sloppy.

My back was near the fence and she pushed me back against it. She reached around and grabbed my ass, lifting the webbed hem upwards. I reached around and grabbed her ass in mutual admiration and squeezed her cheeks.

She reached down with both hands and pulled my dress up until it was waist-high. In return I tried to push her skirt down but she stopped me, so I returned to squeezing her ass.

She lowered her hand between my legs and I spread my feet to widen my thighs. Her hand found its way inside me. I moaned. She whispered, "Your pussy is so wet."

I started to slide my hands to the front of her skirt, but she pushed my hands away. She was playing hard to get. She wanted to be in control, so I let her. I liked being controlled. I relented my body to her and would let her have her way with me.

She stopped kissing me and worked her mouth down my front kissing my nipples through the netting material. She continued her downward travels until she was kneeling in front of me. With featherlike touches, her lips kissed the front of my fresh dipper tattoo and worked her dry kisses towards my hip.

As her mouth navigated the lower half of body, she touched me gently guiding my body to turn 180 degrees. I leaned into the fence and grabbed onto it clasping the chain-link with my fingers.

With one hand she pushed onto my back causing me to arch at the waist and then her mouth touched the top of my crack. I felt her tongue as her warm breath blew across my ass and her tongue gently caressed my crack.

I whispered, "Oh that feels so nice."

She asked, "You like it?"

I said, "Yes."

Then her mouth and tongue travelled lower. My pussy waiting in anticipation. Her hands went to my cheeks and she spread them apart. I widened my stance. I expected her to continue toward my pussy, but she stalled her movement at my ass. Her tongue tickled my asshole. I moaned at the unique feel. She said, "Mmmmm, your asshole is so clean." I couldn't say anything, because she proceeded to stick her tongue into my ass. Her tongue was surprisingly strong and she pushed and pushed until her tongue was buried deep inside my asshole.

I said, "Oh fuck, you're amazing."

She tongue fucked my asshole for a few minutes and stopped so she could work her way toward my now dripping pussy. As soon as her tongue tasted me, she moaned in appreciation of my flavor.

In response to her tongue, I leaned lower so that she could feed on my pussy. Her tongue finally reached my clit and she magically went to work. She felt so good. As she dined between my legs. I heard voices. I looked over and could see another hooker with a john. There was no need for Rikki and I to stop. Like us, they were there for sex. We were all out for sharing our bodies.

As Rikki brought me close to an orgasm, I could tell by the jostling of her body, she was slipping out of her skirt. She would not let me undress her, it was part of controlling me; it was her pace. I didn't care. I loved it.

She stopped what she was doing and proceeded to stand up. She brought her hand between my legs and plunged her fingers inside me. I arched my ass into the air so her fingers could fuck me unencumbered. She said, "Yeah, you do like sex, don't you?"

I said, "Yes. I love it."

She said, "I want to feel you more."

I said, "I want to feel you too."

She removed her hand and came up behind me. Her body pressed firmly against my ass. She reached down in front of me and parted my pussy lips with her fingers. I spread my feet so they were almost three feet apart. She could tell how much I was enjoying her play.

But, what happened next was the shock of a lifetime. With her body pressed up behind me I felt what could only have been a cock push its way inside me.

Instantly I said, "Oh fuck. Oh my God. What?! What?! You're a guy?"

But she didn't answer, instead she grabbed ahold of my hips to push her cock deep inside me. I was in too much of a shock to contest and I didn't want to make a commotion either. Rikki pushed her cock in and out of me.

Sensing my complete submission she asked, "You really didn't know."

I said, "No."

Still fucking me she asked, "Do you like it?"

I couldn't lie, and answered, "Yes."

And suddenly for the first time a sudden horror filled my head and I asked, "Please tell me you're using a condom." As reckless as I had been about not using condoms, for the first time I feared an STD, in particular AIDS.

She said, "Of course."

I relaxed and didn't say anything more as she fucked me.

Knowing that I was hers for the taking she pulled away from me and had me turn around. She pushed me flat against the fence and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around her, she slid her cock back inside me. Our lips came together. I kissed her girl face while her man cock fucked me. The experience was indescribable.

I wondered if she could cum. Was she a boy turned girl? Or a girl turned boy? The answer came a few minutes later when I felt her cock fill the condom that separated us. I kept my legs wrapped around her until I felt the cock soften inside me at which point I released my grasp on her.

She lowered me so my feet were on the ground. I composed myself as quickly as I had with any john that night and quickly adjusted the hem of my dress. I looked at her to watch her peel off the condom with an ample load of cum. Seeing her with a cock was mind blowing. She was way too feminine.

I said, "I had no idea. You're so beautiful. I would never have guessed."

She said, "You're the beautiful one. I can't believe I fucked you. I really haven't fucked that many girls, mostly guys. You almost make me wish I were straight."

I said, "That fuckin' Dipper! He never told me!"

She said, "He wanted to have fun with you. But this worked out better. I liked it."

"Me too!"

She said, "Well thanks for the fuck. Nice way of ending the night."

Like nothing at all we walked out of the park. The idea of being fucked by a shemale quickly faded from my mind when a car pulled up and I climbed inside. It would be my second to last call of the night. To bring my total to 21 cocks for the night; I had fucked 24 new cocks in one day; 104 in 7 days. My lifetime total was well over one hundred and fucking one hundred in a week would never be a challenge. After hitting that magic number, I never maintained a tally again. There was no need to. A number became just a number.

After my last john, Dipper and crew found me and we were driving back home. Dipper gave me $1,500 which I put in my backpack, meaning he kept $500 for himself. I wondered how much the other girls brought in. But considering the royal treatment that he gave chauffeuring me to and from San Jose, I suspected my earnings may have matched all of their combined earnings.