Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at my house, it was almost 5:00 AM. On the drive back to San Jose, Dipper asked if I was going to take incalls on Sunday. I asked him if it was ok if I took Sunday off from incall and streetwalking. As we talked I thought it would probably be a good idea if I took at least one day off per week.

He responded, "I may own your body now, but it's more like a lease. It's still yours. I would be happier if you had a day off than to tell me you're done with this." As I have expressed, he was my pimp. He really did treat me well. There would be occasional arguments but he treated me with as much respect that a pimp can treat one of his girls.

For the remainder of the drive home there was no sex. Nor sex on the lawn. I didn't tell him about my encounter with Rikki. I walked inside the dark house wearing the same fence net dress that I finished the night in. A strange part of me was almost daring myself to be caught by my parents. But, as usual for a Sunday morning, my parents would be sleeping in until 8:00 AM or so.