Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 25

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
5.1k words
4.51
5.3k
7

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 25 -- Rub-A-Dub-Dub

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

Monday morning I woke and started my fucking early. There is no need to rehash how the day went, but to say the least I was on my back and knees a lot. That evening Dipper drove me to the City for a slower Monday night.

During that day, I made a number of decisions and on the drive to the City, Dipper and I discussed those decisions.

After falling asleep at Terry's on Sunday, I realized that regardless of what my libido wanted, my body had its limits. I needed rest. Although I loved the intensity of streetwalking, the truth was I could not survive with only a few hours of sleep. I told him I wanted to do streetwalking only on the two busiest nights: Fridays and Saturdays. I would continue to do incall at the motel, but cut off time would be midnight. No money-fucking on Sundays.

Dipper had no argument. Why would he? Street walking was based on volume, whereas incall paid better. He was still guaranteed 1 to 2 grand a week with this arrangement which was 1 to 2 grand more than he was making the previous week. And, based upon the caliber of girls that I met in his harem, I suspected he was making more from me than the rest combined. Without a doubt I was getting fucked more.

There would still be crazy weeks that a hundred cocks might fuck me, but I didn't need it. If I was just in dire need of getting fucked I always had Dipper, Terry or what was growing into a significant list of clients that I could offer specials to.

Dipper would still collect from me daily, which would prevent any miscounts of his dividends.

All in all I was happy and so was he.

Tuesday I had a long lunch with Mae.

The first thing she wanted to know was how I made my way up to San Francisco and how did I even know where to go.

I told Mae the same thing that I had told Terry; I met a girl and she not only told me about it but invited me to go up with her.

Mae seemed to accept my story, but wondered why I didn't tell her about it earlier. I told her, "I wasn't certain if you would be ok with it."

She said, "It's your pussy, but be careful. That's a lot of fucking for not much money." Based on the volume that I had, I could have debated that with her but chose not to.

She said, "I also heard you have a new tattoo. What's that all about?"

I said, "A guy offered a trade. The Big Dipper was my idea. I figure if I ever get tired of it I will let my pubes go a little longer and no one will ever see it."

She smiled, "I hope to see it before that happens."

I laughed and told her, "Don't worry, you and I both know you will."

Mae said, "I'm glad you figured out how to use your pussy for bartering. I suppose it was the tattoo guy's idea. Makes no difference whose idea it was, because pussy has always been the best bargaining tool."

Even though the actual story behind my tattoo was different than I told her, she wasn't kidding. Women have been trading pussy for goods for millenniums. That is something that will never change.

She said, "It sounds like you're busy on your own, but would you like to work at the massage house? I told the owner about you and she would like to meet you."

Although Mae had suggested working the massage parlor since the very first weekend, I really hadn't given it too much thought. It intrigued me, but my dilemma was whether I wanted to give up what would mostly be incall. I told her that I would need to think about it.

She didn't push too hard.

After sharing revised versions of my first week of prostitution we finished our lunch.

I continued to enjoy countless clients both in my motel room (which I continued to rent weekly), on the street and at the bank when Terry needed to have 'quick conversations' in the conference room.

I told Dipper that I had an opportunity to try working at a massage parlor. He didn't think there would be any harm in it, but thought I was better off with my incall and streetwalking.

A week after my lunch with Mae, we met again for another lunch. As usual, the time was meant for chatting rather than eating. This time Mae was more persistent about the massage parlor. She explained that the parlor operator was going to be short-staffed that upcoming Saturday due to a few girls sharing a 'cursed weekend'. I finally relented and agreed to give it a try. It would mean I would forfeit any incall or streetwalking opportunities as I would be there for a 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM shift. But, Mae assured me it would be a good way to expand my horizons and meet additional clients.

She agreed to take me to and from the massage parlor that upcoming Saturday.

It would be my only my third week of professionalism that I would experiment with this new venture. I told my parents that Mae and I were going to have a fun Saturday together. I said I would be home that night, but would not work the restaurant. My mom was happy that I was taking the night off.

Mae had instructed that I needed to bring my own supplies, which meant condoms. She also suggested that I wear something that would be easy to take on and off. She suggested one of my summer dresses that was easy to slip in and out of.

Although the massage house did not open until 10:00, Mae picked me up a little before 9:00. When I stepped into the car she asked, "Is everything ok?"

She read me well. I had cramps and said, "My period is coming. I didn't think I was going to have to worry about this for a while. It's due tomorrow or Monday."

Mae looked surprised, "You're really sure you're not pregnant?"

I answered, "I took a pregnancy test about a week and a half ago. It showed negative. The instructions said to test after missing a period but also said it could still confirm pregnancy earlier."

She smiled and said, "I'm relieved." She read the look on my face and said, "But I can tell you're not."

I told her truthfully, "I was sort of hoping."

She simply said, "Careful what you wish for."

She gave me a Motrin from her tote and drove to our place of work for the day. Until we arrived at the massage parlor I never knew how near it was to my parent's home.

It took fewer than five minutes to arrive as it was only a couple of miles away.

We pulled into the parking lot of a small strip mall. The front windows of the parlor were blackened. The only thing that could be seen through the windows was a lit neon sign that read 'MASSAGE'.

Mae drove to the rear entrance of the building. I had my 'supplies' in a small backpack. She had hers in a tote. She knocked on the door and a young Vietnamese woman let us in. She and Mae exchanged a quick dialogue in Vietnamese which ended when the woman said, "Nice to meet you."

Mae led me to a small room which was our 'Waiting Room'. It had a couple sofas, refrigerator, microwave and TV. There was another Vietnamese girl that was sitting on a sofa. Again a dialogue in Vietnamese followed with another 'Nice to meet you.'

Both girls were attractive and, like Mae and I, were wearing-easy-to-get-out-of clothes. All four of us were obviously braless and I had to guess that no one wore panties either.

Mae and I set down our belongings. We left the girls and went down a hall to a door that was closed. Mae knocked on the door. An accented woman's voice said, "It's open."

Mae introduced me to Tiffany, the owner. Tiffany was also Vietnamese. Although we were all Asian, I was the only Chinese and I was certainly the youngest. I guessed Tiffany to be close to 50.

Tiffany said, "So you're Mae's Wonder Girl. She's told me about you. Mae's told you how this works, right?" I answered by handing her $150; my fee for having the privilege of fucking at her establishment.

Accepting my tribute she said, "The customers pay, $60 for half an hour or $90 for an hour. That money belongs to me. You earn your money from tips. I will greet them and bring them to their room. I will let you know when it is your turn. What you do with them is between you and them. I don't want to know about your sessions. But, your sessions cannot be noisy. Mae will show you where the clean towels and linens are. You will need to clear the linens and towels after each visit. Mae will also show you where the washer and dryer are. Each room has lotions and oils for massages. There are also baby wipes. Do not throw away any trash in the room. Most of your trash will need to be flushed down the toilet. If you need any other 'personal supplies' you have to take care of those yourselves."

There was no employment application. There was no W-9 to fill out. No insurance forms. In fact she never asked for my full name, although she did ask for my phone number. There would be no record of employment.

It was obvious she knew exactly what the girls did there. And, she knew exactly why men patronized her establishment. The reality is, she was the madam of a brothel. She knew it. We all knew it. But, in the event of 'legal complications' she could honestly say that there was never a discussion or expectation of sex for money.

Mae led me to another door. She said, "This will be your room today." I noticed there were four other identical rooms lining the hallway.

Inside the room was a massage table. In the corner was a small table with the lotion, oil and baby wipes that Tiffany described. Underneath the table was a shelf with stacks of white towels. Lastly, there were a two small chairs. The room had a single ceiling light that was controlled by a dimmer switch. The light was turned down low.

On the wall was a framed sign with a posting. The posting read to the effect that solicitation for sex was illegal and no such solicitations would be tolerated.

I pointed to the sign and Mae said, "Obviously just for show. Nobody takes it seriously."

Mae said, "Remember what I told you a few weeks ago. Invite the guy to the room and suggest a shower. She pointed to a terry cloth robe that was hanging on the wall. Your client can get undressed and you can give him the robe. If you don't like the hygiene of the guy, you can insist on the shower. That is up to you. Don't shower with him here; that is for private get-togethers.

Keep in mind, what we're offering isn't exactly legal. But you know that. Do police sometimes raid massage parlors? Yes, but I've never heard of it on a weekend. But if you even suspect anything, then don't offer up sex. But, if the guy freely undresses in front of you, has a hard-on or grabs your ass, then you have no worries. Another thing you can do is check their belt. If they're cops, they always have belts. Look for rub marks on the belt that might look like something is usually clipped to it. It could be from a badge or a gun. If you notice something like that then don't offer up anything."

She stopped talking and I asked, "Fuck! Is this really worth it?"

She laughed and said, "Yes it's worth it. I have never been busted, but there have been a few customer's that I thought might be cops. I'm cautious and aware, that's all."

She continued the tour of the rest of the parlor. During the tour, I noticed that Mae was wearing her wedding ring. I couldn't help but ask, "Do you wear that while you're working."

She laughed and said, "Yes. It seems to be a bit of a turn on for some of the guys knowing that the girl they're fucking is not only a prostitute, but married as well."

I thought about the first night at the motel; the night that she did some streetwalking of her own. I didn't recall her wearing the ring then. I quizzed her about it.

She explained, "It's one thing to fuck them on my turf. But when I climb into a guy's car, it is his turf. I don't want to become a robbery victim. You never know." I accepted the explanation.

She resumed my tour and once I felt confident in the general routine and surroundings, we went back to the 'Waiting Room'.

I asked, "So how do we do this? Is there an order? Who goes first?"

One of the girls immediately said, "I do."

The order of the day was based upon who arrived first. The only exception was if a client asked for a girl by name.

The business opened and 10:00 and it was almost 10:30 before a bell chimed announcing that the first fuck of the day had entered the premises.

I could hear Tiffany speaking to him. A few minutes later Tiffany popped her head into our employee lounge to advise the first girl that he was ready.

The girl was gone about ten minutes and returned to the waiting room. She went to her tote and retrieved a condom. Another 20 minutes and I heard her in the hallway with her client saying goodbye and she hoped to see him again. I could see her in the hallway with a handful of towels and linens. The clunk of the washer told me the laundry was ready, but the rule was to wash at least 2 loads of laundry at a time. Tidied from her first client, she returned to the waiting room and sat on a sofa waiting for her turn to fuck again.

I know Mae had told me that the massage parlor was a great way to meet new clients. I suppose it was for her because she likely had a couple hundred regular clients to support her. But for me, working at the massage parlor was painfully slow.

I didn't get my first turn until almost 11:30. When I heard the chime of the front door, I have to say my pulse immediately accelerated. Tiffany popped her head inside and said, "Vanessa, you have a customer."

The door to my room was closed. I knocked and a male voice from inside said it was ok to enter.

He was white and looked to be about 40. I introduced myself and we exchanged first names. He was already undressing and I said, "I'll be right back." I returned a moment later and he was already on the table laying on the table with a towel over his ass.

He was lying face down into the headrest with his arms at his sides. I went to the ointment table and asked, "Do your prefer lotion or oil."

He said, "Neither, thank you. Otherwise I will need to take a shower and I don't have time for that."

I stood at the head of the table and briskly rubbed my hands together to warm them. I leaned over him and rubbed my hands up and down his back. As I did my body pushed against the top of his head.

Only a few minutes into the back rub he lifted his head toward my body that was still pressed against his head. His nose was practically in my crotch. The only thing that separated his nose from my pussy was the fabric of my dress. He said, "You smell nice." I simply said, "Thank you."

I thought maybe he would my grab my ass, but he didn't do anything. I stopped rubbing his back and moved to the side of the table.

I asked him, "Is it ok to take off your towel?" He said it was. I removed it and set it on a chair.

With his hands still at his side, I stood midway down the table and pressed myself forward so his hand was pressed against my pussy. I rubbed his lower back and worked on his butt and upper thighs. He turned his hand toward my pussy. Neither of us said anything.

He moved his hand and started rubbing the outside of my thigh. I said, "That feels nice. Maybe you should turn over."

I moved away so he could turn over. He was laying on his back, but his cock was sticking straight into the air.

I asked, "Do you want me to put the towel back over you?" He said, No."

I moved back against the table. But this time his hand was even with my pussy and not the side of my thigh. I started to rubbing his stomach and purposely my wrist would bump against his erection.

He moved his hand below my hemline and between my legs. I may no effort to stop him. I continued rubbing his stomach, but this time my wrist rubbed up and down the length of his cock. He slid his hand up my dress and found my patient pussy. I opened my stance slightly. A finger easily slid inside me as my pussy was wide open in anticipation.

Quietly I asked, "Have you been here before?"

He said, "Yeah. I come here every couple of weeks. The website said there was a new girl here today, I guess that's you."

I wasn't aware that my workday was announced to the world. I said, "Yes, that would be me. You're my first customer." I leaned down and quietly whispered, "What would you like."

His one word answer was, "Everything."

With my ear still near his I simply said, "One-fifty."

He said, "Ok."

I pulled away and he released my pussy. I said, "I'll be right back."

I left the room and went to the employee waiting area to get a condom. I had brought 30 condoms, the pace of the day told me it would be a miracle if I went through half of them. Mae was not in the lounge. I had heard the door chime earlier so it was easy to surmise that she was in her room doing a similar dance as I had just performed.

I came back to my room and locked the door behind me. I looked at the lotion table; there were 3 fifty-dollar bills spread out.

The patron was still lying on his back and his member was ready to be entertained. I set down the condom and pulled my dress over my head. Immediately he said, "Damn, you have a tight little body." To which I responded, "And a tight little pussy too."

There was no need to stroke him, he was already rock hard. I covered his cock in the wrapper and proceeded to give him a blowjob. His cock was average in size meaning his cock wasn't a challenge to suck. I bobbed on his dick for a few minutes. His hand was on the back of my head encouraging me to deep throat him as best I could.

There was no way he was going to get any harder. I stopped and asked, "Do you want me to get on top?"

He said, "No. Lay down on the table. Usually I like to fuck the girls from behind, but I want to see your body and face while I'm fucking you."

We switched places and I climbed onto the table to lay on my back with my ass at the edge of the table. I spread my legs and he slid his cock inside me. It took fewer than five minutes before he enjoyed what he came for: to cum in a pussy other than his wife's.

He held himself inside me for a minute and then pulled out.

The condom's tip confirmed that his cock knew how to fill a rubber. I carefully removed the condom and lay it on the massage table.

I stood from the table collected a baby wipe and cleaned off his wilting manhood. I put my dress back on and gathered his waste byproduct. I excused myself to dispose of the evidence. When I returned, he was tightening the belt of his pants. I asked if he needed anything else. He asked for my number and wanted to know what days I was going to be at the massage parlor.

I said, "Today is my first day. I'm not really certain if I will be on a schedule. Maybe I'll be on standby. But you can call me and we can have a longer session at my motel room. It may cost a little more, but you won't have to pay the house so it could be a good deal for you still."

I would see him again a couple weeks later. But that next time was back at the motel.

I walked him halfway out of the parlor and went back to my room. I collected my linens and used towels, and redressed the massage table.

12