Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I dropped the dirty laundry into the washing machine, there were already towels and linens in the machine which was my cue to turn on the machine.

I went back to the employee lounge. Mae was not there. Only one of the girls was watching TV. A few minutes later I saw Mae walk by with an armful of dirty laundry. She would need to wait until the current laundry cycled through.

The door chime finally started to chime about every twenty minutes or so. That may sound like a brisk business, and I suppose it was for Tiffany. But for me it meant long waits between fucking.

I suppose I was a little excited; I mean, my pussy was always wet. I think the door chiming was another association reflex similar to seeing Terry's house. Even if it was not my turn, the dinging of the chime let me know that I was one chime closer.

It was around 8:00 PM when the dinger announced another client in need of sexual release. Tiffany let one of the girls know that her room was ready. The girl went to her prospective fuck but was back moments later. She said, "He wants someone younger." Yes, I was creeping up on 20, but like Mae, the two other girls were only in their mid to late twenties. So, I thought all of us were young. All eyes turned to me.

I wasn't certain what the protocol was here. Was it ok if I went out of turn? Would I have to share my revenue. As it turned out, it wasn't uncommon for a customer to ask for someone different. Mae would later tell me some might ask for someone older, taller, skinnier or even plumper. It wasn't much different than streetwalking. If a street monger chose me over another streetwalker, that was just the way it was.

Assured that I was clear to go, I walked into the room to see a guy who was about a year older than me. One look at him and my heart started to flutter. It wasn't because he was hot or exceptionally good looking. It was because I recognized him. I had no doubt that he recognized me too. He had gone to my high school. He graduated the year before me. Did I actually know him? No, I didn't. But it didn't change the fact that we did know of each other. Neither of us acknowledge the recognition.

We got down to business no different than my previous sessions. The only difference between the first client and this client was after I sucked his covered cock he asked to eat my pussy. I lay on the table as I had before, spread my legs and he went to work. It would be my only climax of the day and it felt good to release. After dining between my legs, he fucked me and I disposed of his condom.

We dressed together and when he was about ready to leave he said, "I won't tell anyone." I actually figured he would not tell anyone. To tell someone would mean he would also have to admit that he not only discovered that I was a prostitute but he also fucked a prostitute.

The day came to a close. After a day of massage parlor fucking, I came to the conclusion that maybe it was not a good fit for me. Don't get me wrong, I did get fucked. For the day, I was 10 for 10. That was $1,500. But, $150 was already given to Tiffany and I would roundup Dipper's royalty to $400. I would clear only $950. I did give my number to all but my high school classmate, and with time I would fuck most of them again. But for me, the massage parlor lacked the excitement of the hunt.

With incall, with the exception of no-shows, I knew a fuck was coming. The excitement was knowing I was going to fuck, and the mystery of how good the fuck could potentially be. For streetwalking it was even more exciting. Jumping into a stranger's car and potentially having a new cock as quickly as fifteen minutes later. These are the scenarios that excited me. These are the scenarios I craved.

I appreciated Mae's efforts to learn another facet of our trade, but it was the least desirable for me.

I have no doubt had my first day of professionalism been at the massage parlor, it would have remained my favorite. That is, it would have remained my favorite until I experienced the true rush of incall and streetwalking.

During the day, Mae was kind enough to share a lunch that she brought for herself. But other than that neither of us had much to eat. She suggested we get a bite to eat. There was an Asian shopping center nearby that had informal dining available until midnight. It was as good a place as any.

We sat in a booth and she said, "So what did you think? Was that fun?"

She could tell by the expression on my face that I was disappointed in the day. But I used the opportunity to cover myself. I said, "I guess I'm just PMSing, because I was sort of disappointed. I thought there would be more clients. I mean it was fun. You know I never mind fucking. But it wasn't as exciting as I had hoped."

Mae said, "You know, you don't have to work for Tiffany all the time. There are a lot of girls that come in as-needed, like today. Would you consider that?"

I said, "I suppose so."

Mae put that answer in her back pocket and apparently would let Tiffany know to call me when she was short on pussy for her clients.

We finished our meal and Mae agreed to drive me home.

She pulled into our driveway and it felt like the end of a date. It was around 11:30 and lights were on inside the house. My parents were awake and I said, "I think it's about time you met my parents."

She said, "Really?"

I said, "Yeah, why not."

I collected my backpack and invited her inside.

When we entered the house, my parents were seated at the dinette table in the kitchen area. My mom was not embarrassed to be in her sleepwear when I finally introduced Mae.

Both my parents mentioned how much I had told them about her and they expressed their appreciation for all the help she had given me. I doubt they would have thought so had they known exactly how Mae had been mentoring me.

After several minutes of chatting I asked Mae if she would like to see my room. She seemed to be waiting for just such an invite.

We ascended the stairs to my room. I flipped on the light, locked the door behind us and brought my index finger vertically to my mouth and said, "Shhhhhhh."

I drew her to the bed to lay down with her. Our lips came together and for the first time I was a lesbian in my own bed. We didn't get too carried away. But since neither one of us wore panties we kissed and played with each other's pussies. In all, we only made out for about twenty minutes, but we both enjoyed mini-orgasms that would satisfy us for the night. We both burst out giggling for being so naughty in my parent's home.

I thanked her for the day we had shared together and we returned downstairs. She said goodnight to my parents and I told her I would see her on Tuesday at the bank. We didn't arrange for a lunch.

I got ready for bed. My stomach was cramping which again reminded me of my felt disappointment.

I thought about the second pregnancy test kit and retrieved it from a backpack inside me closet. Although I hadn't actually missed my period (it was due the next day), I decided to test myself again.

With tester in hand, I walked to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and peed on the tip of the tester. Following the instructions, I set it on the counter waiting for a result.

12