Bankrupt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going, slut!"

He said as I got up and started to fix my scuffed clothing.

"I thought you didn't want-"

"Just because you aren't getting off doesn't mean I'm not. Hurry up and start sucking, pet."

"Yes, Master!" I said with much greater enthusiasm. My lips wrapped around his shaft, and I was grateful for it.

There was still homework to be done, especially considering what my "study session" had actually produced, but that could wait. It wasn't nearly as interesting to me as Victor's cock. I couldn't swish my tongue around it, the way I did as my head bobbed up and down on his lap. He paused for a moment to pat me on the head, telling me what a good girl I was, and my cunt buzzed in appreciation.

He finished inside my mouth, and I swallowed it down like the good slave I was, grateful at any chance to serve him. Afterwards, my lips remained wrapped around him, even as he softened between them. How long would it take for him to harden once more? If nothing else, it would be a pleasure to remain here and serve him, to touch and please him in any way I could. There was nothing else I would rather be doing. At least not until he was hard once again.

Instead, he tossed down his vidpad with an exasperated sigh.

"Why the hell am I wasting my own time with all this crap," he said, "Pet! You've finished your finance and accounting credits, haven't you?"

"Yes Master, though I'm sure I'm not as-"

"Cram it! Here, you handle this now. Just get everything neat and orderly, ok?"

"Of course," I said, happy to be of service, though I was sad to leave his cock behind.

He left without a word of thanks, but I had grown used to it by now. Though I missed him immediately, his doings were his concern. All I could do was appreciate the times when I could serve him directly. I picked up the vidpad and looked it over. What awaited me was a dizzying ledger full of random expenses and payments, which I soon came to realize were his own financial statements.

They were an absolute horror, far beyond even the worst practice example I could remember in class. There was little categorization, and almost everything was hidden behind at least a half dozen different dummy accounts. It was clear that he had done little to organize the system. Just telling which balance went where was going to take me ages.

The amounts here were breathtaking. Calling me pocket change had seemed an act of bravado, but I saw here numbers that would dwarf the tuition payments that had taken so much for my family to gather. Even those had little order to them, with those astronomical sums sitting right next to his normal drinking tabs with little to differentiate the two.

Then again, a few of those tabs were little short of astronomical themselves.

It was getting late, I'd had a long day, and I was tired, but there was a job to do, and so I got to work. It was what my master ordered, after all, and I was a good slave.

And maybe, just maybe, something in here might also help me find my freedom.