Banshee Bunny

Story Info
Sylvanas agrees to dress up as a bunny girl for Noblegarden.
5.9k words
4.87
6.8k
15

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers

An excerpt from Blizzard's new Sylvanas novel! Not really, but it is a late Noblegarden commission! This is a continuation of sorts to my Dark Proposal story. Been awhile since I've written a festive themed story but I hope it's better than the others. As a bit of trivia, Sylvanas apparently smells like wilted roses so I included that in here. Enjoy.

Nick stomped through the Forsaken capital, the dark stone pathways cool against his padded feet. The sewer-city was cold, damp and worst of all it smelled atrocious—like death, decay, and sewer sludge that hadn't been cleaned since the dawn of the third war. With his enhanced sense of smell, it was times like this that his worgen curse was truly a curse. He hoped his escort would soon deliver them to their destination. It was Noblegarden and eggs as well as other festive adornments decorated the glum city. They were oddly out of place with their bright colors and artistic designs. He didn't particularly care for the holiday himself, though in a way it was why he was here in the first place. He looked over at the guard acting as his guide. The skeletal man hadn't said a word—then again maybe he couldn't speak. At the very least his jaw was still attached which was better than some Forsaken could say.

Nick received some odd looks but for the most part the undead seemed to ignore him, uncaring as they went about their business. Other than him there weren't too many members of the living within the sewer-city, but occasionally he did see some orcs and some blood elves hurrying about. The orcs didn't seem to mind the stench as much as the elves who were no doubt used to the cleanliness of Silvermoon. All of them except the undead elves, of course. His silent escort finally stopped in front of a massive arch shaped hole in the wall which lead into a twisting hallway filled with guards clad in red. Standing in the middle of the hallway with arms crossed and head tilted in boredom was the attractive dark ranger he had first met in Quel'thalas.

Anya frowned when she saw him, her eyes darting down to the bag he was carrying and then back up to him. It wasn't an unfriendly look, but one of curiosity. She did not perceive him as a threat.

"A gift," he said, noticing her inquisitive expression and raising the bag a bit so as to allow her a better look. She couldn't actually see the contents of it, but the friendly gesture was enough.

The dark ranger nodded and turned around, motioning for him to follow. The hallway was longer than he had previously thought, and the royal guards eyed him much more warily than Anya or the other guards had. The stench lightened as he was led farther and farther away from the main city and the repulsive slime encircling it until eventually the duo stepped into an empty throne room. He looked around the circular room, it was brighter than the rest of the city with an uplifted platform in the center. A simple throne made of stone sat upon it but Sylvanas was no where to be seen.

"Come." Anya proceeded towards the back of the room, her boots clicking on the cold stone. Behind the round platform in the middle of the room was a sturdy looking door previously hidden from sight unless one walked all the way around. She stopped in front of the door and nodded her head towards it.

"The mistress is waiting for you in there." Always quick to the point, she turned to walk away, her boots clicking a few more times before she spoke up again. "And try to keep it down, I have to wait out here."

Nick nodded even though her back was turned towards him, watching the undead elf as she climbed the steps of the platform and melted into the throne as if coming home after a long day of work. Once Anya was seated he turned his attention back to the door to what he assumed were the Dark Lady's personal chambers. It was made of a solid dark wood and he beat his fist against it to make sure Sylvanas could hear him. Her ghostly voice immediately responded from the other side of the door, ushering him in with her words but not opening the door herself. Eager to get down to business, Nick hurriedly opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was larger than he had expected and lit by dim purple lights in typical Forsaken fashion. Likewise, an intricate purple rug with Forsaken imagery graced the floor, covering much of the stone underneath. Across a square table rested a number of unfurled scrolls and a map of Azeroth was pinned to the wall above it, red markings scrawled over it at strategic locations. There were weapons, odd trinkets and other such things littered around the room, but the only thing Nick was truly interested in was a grandiose bed on the far end of the room. A bed Sylvanas kept even though she had no need to sleep.

Connected to this room was an adjacent room shaded by blood red drapes and it was through this room that Sylvanas Windrunner stepped out of, book in hand and head bowed as she read through it. She stood still for a few seconds as she finished her page, placing a feather to mark her spot before closing the book and looking up at Nick for the first time. The queen of the Forsaken was clad in her usual armor, the mix of plate and leather doing nothing to hide her thunder thighs or toned feminine abs. Her silver-blonde hair framed her hooded face and her bright red eyes glowed as they gazed into his own. There was a depth to them and though he wasn't certain, she seemed happy to see him. Not that she would ever admit as much, even if she was using him for pleasure.

"My lady," he said, voice sarcastically formal.

"Don't be cute, it doesn't suit you." Sylvanas took a step forward and held out her hand. "I assume that bag contains whatever depraved outfit you would have me wear?" She smelled of wilted roses, an antique smell but oddly pleasant and fitting.

"Indeed it does," he replied. "And I'll leave being cute to you." He handed her the bag with a wink and she cringed away from him as she accepted his gift, face twisted into a disgusted frown. Her reaction amused him greatly.

"I'm glad you aren't talkative during sex." The Banshee Queen turned around and disappeared back behind the drapes, taking both her book and the bag with her.

Nick waited for what seemed like ages for her to return, practically giddy with excitement and anticipation. He could only imagine that she was having second thoughts, but she did eventually re-emerge from the other room with a scowl on her face. In the spirit of Noblegarden—and their "partnership"—Sylvanas had agreed to wear what he had described simply as a sexy outfit. It wasn't just any provocative lingerie however, it was a bunny girl costume straight from Silvermoon. She stood unmoving and unspeaking, fists clenched in what would be a commanding pose if not for the outfit she was wearing.

Black fishnet stockings extended up to her waist, clinging to her toned blue legs, voluptuous thighs and wide hips. A red one piece bodysuit was the only real form of clothing she wore. It was high cut with a fluffy white bunny tail on the back, allowing Sylvanas to show off her hourglass hips as well as the thick cheeks of her elven booty which barely fit into the suit and pressed dangerously against the fishnet. The bodysuit did a poor job of covering her breasts and it seemed as if the slightest movement would set the large orbs jiggling free. Around her wrists were two white singular-button cuffs and similarly around her neck was a white collar topped with a dapper red bow tie. In place of her hood were two fluffy bunny ears—white in the middle to replicate fur and red on the outside with one drooping slightly.

Sylvanas Windrunner in a slutty bunny suit was probably the strangest sight he had ever seen, but she certainly did look ravishing. Her piercing red eyes glared at him and her clenched fists made it seem as if she wanted to hurt him. Never-the-less, angry as she was the Banshee Queen was down to fuck and her expression softened a bit when Nick unclasped his belt and dropped his trousers. His manhood greeted her leering eyes, it was semi-flaccid but still more than impressive. Sylvanas licked her lips, eyeing the shaft she had become intimately familiar with over the past couple of months. Where as before he enjoyed spending his time with the women of Quel'thalas, his elf pleaser was now almost exclusively put to use fucking Sylvanas' brains out. Nick accompanied her wherever she went and whenever one or the other was horny they would fuck no questions asked. As sex crazed as the two were, this generally meant fucking multiple times a day. It was a demanding job but he was more than happy to do it.

"I should have known your idea of a sexy outfit would be something deranged." Sylvanas crossed her arms underneath her bust, pushing her tits even further upwards and causing her blue violet areola to peek through.

"Just because something is cute doesn't mean it's deranged. Besides, I'd say the former Ranger-General fucking a worgen is far more deranged than my taste in lingerie." Nick was having fun trading words with the elf, but Sylvanas narrowed her eyes at this remark.

"Sometimes I think without that cock of yours you would have lost your head long ago."

"Lucky for you that I haven't then, eh? Though to be honest it gets me into more trouble than it gets me out of. Thankfully not many are ballsy enough to tangle with a worgen."

"Maybe I am deranged," she murmured, dropping to her knees in front of her hairy lover. Her beautiful elven face was mere inches from his cock, plush lips tantalizing him as they hovered right next to his tip. She was wearing a purple nightshade lipstick that complimented her features.

"In a good way," he replied encouragingly. If being deranged was what it took for Sylvanas Windrunner to take his knot every day then he wasn't going to complain. He imagined she knew what he was thinking, because a trace of a smile crept onto her face. It didn't last long however, she took his cock into her hand and started to lather it with her tongue, trailing saliva all over it until it was good and wet. The taste spurred her on, igniting a fire within her. Nick's cock tasted exquisite. It was earthy and masculine, and his musky scent made her head spin as she gave him a thorough tongue bath.

This was her ritual whenever she sucked him off—she would treat her taste buds to his cock by licking him all over and then taking him into her mouth. Satisfied with her tongue ministrations, the Dark Lady pressed her luscious lips against his tip and slowly allowed it's entrance into her mouth. It slid smoothly along her tongue, inch after inch of his manhood disappearing down the Ranger-General's gullet. She moaned as she worked on taking his entire length, practically purring with pleasure. Sylvanas liked sucking dick, and deranged or not she really liked sucking worgen dick. As such it wasn't long before every inch of Nick's cock was lodged down her throat with her lips wrapped snugly around his base.

There weren't many women who could deepthroat him like Sylvanas did and, oddly enough, it always seemed to be something she took great pride in. The banshee-elf didn't struggle in the least, though the runny mascara looking tears burned into her skin certainly made it look like quite the undertaking. She gazed up at him with piercing red eyes, her angular elven cheeks hollowed out as she sucked his cock like a vacuum cleaner. There was a dignified look of self-satisfaction in those eyes, as if she had come first place in a competition and won it handily. Sylvanas always stared up at him when she blew him and it made it so very difficult not to blow his load prematurely. The image of the fearsome Banshee Queen on her knees staring up at him with her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft was like a work of art that deserved to be hung up on a wall for all to see.

The bunny ears atop her head wiggled as she bobbed her head back and forth, the cute headpiece in direct contrast to the lewd slurping noises she was making. Despite her cold and reserved manner, Sylvanas gave the sloppiest blowjobs of any elf he had encountered. She sucked with gusto, causing precum and spittle to make a mess of her mouth and chin. Two solitary hairs from the worgen's crotch stuck to her nose and cheek whilst her dark purple lipstick smeared itself all over Nick's throbbing manhood. Squelching and gurking noises flowed freely from her saliva filled mouth as the worgen's cock continuously struck the back of her throat and continued down. On top of this, the massive shaft bulged her throat outwards, though she either didn't notice or simply didn't care.

Eventually, however, the Dark Lady did take notice of the growing knot beginning to bump against her face. She didn't mind it as it was, but her eyes narrowed when she felt Nick's large hand on the back of her head trying to nudge her forward. Even though she was onto him, Sylvanas continued to deepthroat his cock like normal until that hand on the back of her head pushed harder, trying to force the knot into her mouth. She pulled back forcefully, knocking his hand away and freeing herself of Nick's self-proclaimed banshee pleaser. The Banshee Queen's visage darkened—though covered in spit, pre-cum, fur and topped with bunny ears as she was, she wasn't particularly menacing looking.

"I told you never to do that again," she hissed. The last and only time she had let him knot her mouth she was attached to his groin for at least 10 minutes. It may have been pleasant for a minute or two but not a second more—at least not for her, though her worgen lover seemed to enjoy it greatly.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help myself." Nick nudged his cock against Sylvanas' lips, pushing a bit too hard and accidentally sliding his length across her cheek when she refused to open her mouth.

"See that it doesn't happen a second time." Her nose twitched and she reached up to pluck an itchy hair from it, blowing on it and sending it spiraling away on a gust of air. Glowing red eyes fixated on the cock still resting against the side of her face, contemplating what exactly she wanted. It did not take very long for her to decide.

"Your turn," she commanded, standing up and adjusting her costume before turning and making her way towards the bed on the other end of the room. Nick eyed her as she moved, still amazed that such a toned elf could have an ass that fat. It jiggled ever so slightly as she walked, her skin pressing through the mesh of her fishnet stockings. He didn't move until she sat down and locked her eyes onto his, waiting for him expectantly with her areola still peeking out and that solitary unnoticed hair still on her cheek.

Nick crossed the room in an instant, pouncing on the Banshee Queen and eliciting a surprised gasp from her. He pushed her down onto her back and spread her legs far apart, eager to taste her womanhood. Unfortunately, the bunny suit was proving to be an obstacle. It was sexy yes, but it also prevented him from reaching her nethers. Expensive as the lingerie was to import from Silvermoon, Nick didn't see any other option but to rip it. It was tight, but with his sharp claws and some precision he managed to tear the crotch of it—fish nets and all—without a single scratch upon the Dark Lady's body. With her purple pussy now exposed and ready for the taking, he lowered his muzzle over it and extended his tongue. She was already wet but after just a few laps of his coarse tongue over her clit she was dripping and squirming underneath him.

Sylvanas' legs closed around his neck and her hands gripped frantically at the top of his head. Her moans flowed freely with every lick, full of passion and ecstasy as she pulled at his hair and rubbed his ears. Nick lapped at her sweltering pussy until she finally came, back arching and a hearty groan blessing his ears as she did so. He licked up her nectar for good measure, cleaning her up and causing her voluptuous body to quiver in the throes of her orgasm. They locked eyes briefly as he repositioned himself and he could tell that she was more than ready. Sylvanas spread her legs willingly, back flat against the bed as she waited to be filled. She didn't have to wait long, Nick was soon rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet folds, testing the waters and teasing the comparatively small elf. The teasing didn't last long, however. One did not have the luxury of teasing for very long when Sylvanas Windrunner was on her back in a bunny suit offering herself up to you.

And so Nick took her in the way that she liked best—a single mind shattering thrust that turned her brain to mush and left her cumming around his dick. Her mouth gaped in a silent scream, eyes wide as plates after watching the worgen's massive cock bottom out inside of her. Through her suit the head of his cock bulged her abs outwards in a lewd display of their size difference and his knot pressed firmly against her without entering. She was extraordinarily tight and so utterly full, her pussy lips hugging him like a long lost lover. Nick's furry hands gripped the sheets on both sides of Sylvanas' head, stabilizing himself and allowing him to loom over her as he started to put her to task. The large bed supporting them shook and creaked as the bestial mating began, his hips slamming into Banshee Queen at an animalistic speed. Her slender legs bounced on either side of him for a few of his initial thrusts but quickly wrapped around him in a passionate embrace, pulling the worgen closer as he scrambled her insides with his cock.

Each thrust was a savage deep dive into Sylvanas' tight elven pussy. His balls slapped against her upturned ass, the heavy nuts beating her cheeks like a drum while her vaginal juices leaked down and coated her puckered asshole. Nick couldn't control himself whenever he was with Sylvanas. He fucked her like he was possessed, selfishly using her body to get him off. Never complaining and always eager for more, the Dark Lady was the perfect cum dump. The only issue he had was that he couldn't impregnate her—though not for lack of trying. He filled her womb with his seed countless times and today he would add to that number.

Dark ranger Anya had asked him to keep it down but the Banshee Queen did well to live up to her title. She was a screamer in bed, constantly moaning and wailing, body writhing underneath him as she had orgasm after orgasm. In her throes of passion her nails shredded the sheets—an occurrence that happened often and which he theorized Anya had the pleasure of dealing with afterwards. At the very least she wasn't tearing up his back. Sylvanas gazed up at him, glowing red eyes wide and her normally regal countenance contorted in unrestrained bliss. Though not very queenlike while balls deep full of worgen dick, she was a beautiful sight and it was hard not to slam his knot home. Instead, he put his muscular form to good use and drove himself into her cervix.

She cried out, this time louder than before, her body shaking like a leaf in the wind. An elven curse followed by another orgasm, piercing eyes disoriented and rolling up into her head. Her bunny ears drooped out of place and the thrust of his cock into her had finally knocked her great blue tits out of the bunny suit. They proceeded to jiggle, apparently happy with their freedom as Nick continued to rut into the Dark Lady and set her pussy atingle. She fell quiet save for some subdued moans, temporarily out of commission after so many repeated orgasms. Nick's thrusts slowed to a more relaxed pace, giving her a moment of respite and enjoying the hypnotizing sight of her large breasts bouncing underneath him. Her legs weakened around him but never let go—she was truly insatiable and wouldn't be satisfied until she was knotted and full of his hot cum.

It was a short breather and though she tried to hold onto that post orgasmic, mind-blanking bliss for as long as possible, Sylvanas Windrunner slowly regained her wits. It was just in time, too. Nick pulled away from her possessive legs and flipped her onto her hands and knees where she instinctively assumed the position. He moved her ripped lingerie further out of the way and tore off more of her netted stockings, freeing some of her ass but still leaving most of it covered in the black fishnet. With her head bowed and her back arched, she shivered when she felt the worgen's juice covered shaft fall upon her thick blueberry booty like a heavy weight. He took a moment to admire the elf, eyeing her ravaged pussy and her anus covered in precum as well as her own juices. Sliding his cock between her cheeks, he touched the fluffy white tail of her bunny suit with his tip, smearing cum on it and earning him a delighted purr from the Dark Lady. He took to teasing her asshole with the head of his cock, rubbing it against the diminutive hole and prompting the elf to push back against him impatiently. The violet star seemed defenseless and wholly unable to take his member. He knew better.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers
12