Banshee Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand gripping her tightly by the waist and the other hand around his cock, Nick slowly pushed forward, breaching her sphincter and sodomizing the Dark Lady. Her body tightened against him and he growled possessively, squeezing her slender waist as if to prevent her from pulling away. She wouldn't, of course. The worgen continued to push into her, feeding her empty bowels inch after inch of his dick. A quarter of his length, half of his length, and eventually all of it entirely. Sylvanas Windrunner took every inch of cock into that thick blue ass of hers.

She was an expert at taking dick and when he began to thrust in and out of her she moaned ecstatically, delirious for more and body covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. Nick's position over her was a dominant one, with his body looming above her in such a way that allowed him to fuck her at a downwards angle. His thrusts were powerful and eventually seemed to beat her down into the bed until she was face down with her ass high up into the air. It didn't take long for her moans to increase in intensity, morphing into shouted curses in her elven tongue and the occasional pathetic squeal after a particularly brutal thrust. Her noises, as well as his own, mingled with the erotic sounds of his hips slamming against her jiggling ass and his hefty nuts slapping against her well fucked pussy.

"Yeeeeees!!" she groaned, voice husky as she expressed her appreciation for the rigorous ass pounding she was receiving. Sylvanas continued on in her mother tongue, voice shaky and body quivering as what seemed like yet another orgasm rocked her beautiful body.

Nick growled again and gave her ass a smack, nostrils flaring from the smell of her arousal. His assault upon her body didn't slow, in fact it became faster and rougher than before. The worgen's body hammered into hers, abusing her ass inside and out, her cute little bunny tail wiggling madly. Sylvanas' booty jiggled in waves with every impact and her anus stretched unbelievably tight around the cock ravaging it. He rutted into her like a frenzied beast. It was exactly how she liked it, rough with no mercy, her body on fire as she was dominated and taken. Though her body was elven, her undeath and training as a ranger had sculpted her body into something strong and resilient. A body strong enough to withstand the savage mating technique of a huge worgen. The muscles in her body flexed and strained but didn't give in. With every thrust into her ass she could feel Nick's knot press against her, teasing her with a taste of what was to come—what she desperately wanted.

Sylvanas didn't care which hole he chose to knot, for her either was fine. She simply needed to feel it inside of her. For now though, she was content with being used as a target dummy for his cock. In fact, she was more than content. Every thrust brought her to the cusp of an orgasm and though she struggled defiantly to fight it off, she could never do so for long. The relentless dicking her ass was receiving was simply too good and she was too much of an anal whore to put up much of a resistence. And so her long elven ears twitched against her head, dancing in tune to the "plap plap plap" sounds of her body being used while her sexy bunny ears flopped about. He pumped her ass full of dick for a good half hour and by the time the worgen was finished a puddle of her juices stained the bed beneath them.

The thought of knotting her ass had occurred to him, but he very much enjoyed filling her womb with his seed and as such decided against it. Pulling out, he left her formerly tight asshole gaping, red, and sore. Nick groaned—though it came out as more of a growl—and slapped his cock against Sylvanas' ass as if claiming it with a flag. Precum dribbled out onto her blueberry cheeks and she wiggled her elven booty back against him enticingly, ripped fishnet now stained with semen.

Her ass now thoroughly ruined for the evening, Nick decided to turn his attention back to Sylvanas' sweltering pussy. This called for a change in position and so he laid down and pulled her onto his lap, spearing the buxom elf on his shaft without warning. She cried out as she was once again stuffed full of dick, body tightening and her fishnet stockings tearing even further. Nick's strong hands gripped her by the hamstrings and folded her legs up until he could grasp her by the back of her head. Locked in a full nelson as she was, Sylvanas leaned back with her hands against the bed and took her punishment. It came immediately, Nick's cock jack hammering into her defenseless pussy from below. Her feet dangled above her head and her tits were smushed against her by her own legs. The worgen beat her pussy senseless, his grip on the back of her head ensuring she couldn't escape even if she wanted to.

The idea of escape never crossed her mind, however. To be precise, there wasn't much going through her mind at all. The head of his cock slammed against her cervix—painful to an ordinary woman but in her state absolutely marvelous. An orgasm quickly rocked her body, sending her eyes soaring into her skull and her juices squirting onto the sullied bedsheets. A wail burst forth from deep within her as she came, agitating Nick's ears but not causing any serious damage. Sylvanas had gradually gotten better and better at containing her banshee screams during their love making but after particularly long sessions of being stuffed full of worgen dick she still struggled with it. It took her more than a few seconds to come down from her orgasm, body twitching and eyelids fluttering uncontrollably. Nick's thrusts continued all the while, merciless and at a pace so frantic his cock was a blur as it ravaged her. His hands, still grasping her by the back of the head, had completely disheveled her hair. Sylvanas' ghostly blonde locks were wild and out of place with her bunny ears threatening to fall forward onto her. From behind, he couldn't tell but she was gritting her teeth, eyes transfixed on his cock as it ravaged her overstretched pussy. He wanted so badly to knot her, but not yet. Not in this position.

Nick lifted her again, standing up off the bed and flipping her around so that she was facing him. He stood at a hunch due to their size difference, hands grabbing Sylvanas by her thick blue ass and holding her up with her powerful thighs pressed against his sides. She wrapped her arms around his muscular neck, waiting expectantly for him to continue ruining her body. They locked eyes for a moment. Her red eyes were unfocused and with her disheveled mane as well as the forgotten worgen hair still clinging to her cheek it looked like a train had been run on her. Of course, this wouldn't stop her from gladly taking another train of dick. The thrusts began anew, devastating what little composure she had left and causing her to cry out against him. He lifted her up and down, hands grasped tight around her booty as he used her taut elven body like a cocksleeve. Sylvanas didn't move except to press her head against his shoulder, stifling her moans, albeit only slightly.

She didn't need to move, Nick did all the work by dragging her up and down his massive shaft. It stretched her so utterly, yet she longed for something more. His knot slammed into her—or rather, she was slammed into his knot—with every thrust. Her pussy was soaking wet and it squelched upon impact. A delectably lewd sound that was music to his ears. He fucked her without any sign of restraint and without any sign of stopping, huffing and growling as the Banshee Queen screamed herself ragged against him. His grip on her tightened, claws inadvertently scratching her blueberry ass. It was something she had quickly grown accustomed to, a natural byproduct of having sex with a worgen that couldn't be helped. Likewise, he had grown accustomed to her nails scratching at his back and neck. Every relationship had it's issues, after all.

"Yes! Yes! Yeees!" Her legs shook around him and she bit into his shoulder, stifling an elven curse. Nick growled deeply and picked up the pace, thrusting into her while simultaneously pulling her down onto his length. A normal woman may have been in pain or suffered bruises after the fact, but Sylvanas Windrunner was no ordinary woman. Her body withstood the abuse, legs and arms grasping him tightly with her large tits jiggling against him. His fur teased her sensitive nipples, caressing the pointy nubs and stimulating her oversexed body even further. With her eyes closed she felt euphoric, as if in a pool of bliss that submerged her completely. Her body was ablaze with pleasure and though she knew she was just cock-drunk, it felt divine. It may well have been too, for how much it filled her and caused her pussy to quiver in delight. He pounded her tight elven cunt until she was practically melting into his arms, body rocked by countless orgasms and feeling like putty.

"You're dick... is too fucking good." Sylvanas barely managed the words, her ghostly voice husky and fatigued.

Nick grunted in reply, appreciative but similarly exhausted. He had been pounding the Banshee Queen non-stop for what must have been over an hour and his balls felt ready to burst. It was time. His thrusts continued, knot swelling in size as it slapped against Sylvanas and sought to breach her insides. Her arms tightened around him excitedly, waiting for that final glorious thrust. It took only a few more attempts and when it happened they both howled their release, lost in rapture as they came. His knot stretched her obscenely wide, still growing and holding her in place as he drowned her insides and filled her womb full of hot worgen cum. Sylvanas' pussy wrung his cock for all it was worth and drained every last drop of sperm from his balls, collecting her fair share after being pounded senseless for so long. Her own orgasm caused her body to spasm and shake as it did so until eventually it subsided, leaving her draped against his shoulder and exhausted.

Nick stood there panting, catching his breath with his hands still supporting Sylvanas by her behind. She smelled of wilted roses and sex now, her blue skin covered in a glossy layer of sweat. For a long while she said nothing, recuperating her strength by resting against his sturdy body. Not that there was much of a choice, his knot could be stuck in her for 15 minutes or even longer. Eventually, she spoke up.

"How are you finding your new living arrangements?" It was an innocuous question that caught him off guard.

"Beats living down here in the sewer. Private. View's nice, too." His answer came slowly but with sincerity. Not wanting to live down in the main city with all of it's horrible stenches, Sylvanas had instead provided him with lodging in an abandoned keep amongst the ruins of Lordaeron City. From atop it's balconies he could gaze out across Lordamere Lake and while it wasn't as well furnished as the homes of certain elven magisters and widows he associated with, it was still a very nice place.

"I see." Her voice was soft and neutral. She probably thought that if he was dissatisfied with his new arrangements it might lead to him breaking off their partnership.

They stood in silence after that—or rather, he stood in silence while Sylvanas clung to him. When his knot finally slipped out of her she climbed down, gingerly catching her footing and making sure she could still walk properly. She could, though she was a bit unsteady. Nick eyed her ass while she walked towards the other room, her scratched cheeks jiggling slightly and the fluffy bunny tail wiggling just above it upon the red bodysuit. The black fishnet around her ass was almost entirely ripped apart, though it still clung tightly to her legs and waist. Sylvanas half-turned towards him, looking back over her shoulder.

"You may stay here if you wish. If not, Anya has been instructed to escort you wherever you'd like to go." With that, the Dark Lady and her enticing blue booty disappeared behind the drapes.

Nick's cock twitched back to life as he watched her depart. It had taken him only a few seconds to make up his mind. On the other side of the door and still sitting upon the throne, dark ranger Anya sighed, ears twitching in annoyance as the lewd sounds of flesh on flesh began anew.


12