All Comments on 'Baptism in Blood'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rko7rko77 months ago

Nice one.

Please support my writings as well. Thanks

https://www.literotica.com/s/behind-the-camera-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding job, more than worthy of a sequel

AliceWadeAliceWade7 months ago

It is always a pleasure to read one of your tales. This one is quite deferent, then again, your work is eclectic. An enticing invitation at the end of the story.

I'm moving on to other entries for the contest now. :) Good luck to you. Your horror stories are always tasty. So many, um, strange and wonderful creatures in your tales of erotic fright.

LIDiverLIDiver7 months ago

Holy horrific and erotic!

One is left both hard and terrified.

Very well done, Mills!

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Damn! That was a bloody good tale.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy7 months ago

What a great closing line: "Do you not hear our beating wings?" Chilling.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Hi, Millie,

Here from AH and the contest. Your story was very well written and had a great Gothic feel. I liked the imagery, too; entering in the overbearing gates with the comparison to the mist in the mountain stream was great. Most of all, I think feeling Aimee’s fear and uncertainty about what was going to happen was expressed so well, though I wasn’t sure if she knew the full scope until Mother spelled out her choices and made her choose. Finally, Aimee reaching out directly to grab the reader’s attention and at their throat with the sinister promise was a great and spooky way to end the tale. Great job and best wishes in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...