Bar Bet Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joly kissed her cheek. Rina took a deep breath and stood up straight, nodding.

Meanwhile their new friend had been perusing the racks.

"You have the basics, but you know, nothing beats a Hitachi wand. It's the Rolls Royce of vibrators. If you want to tease and train her with orgasm control or force her over the top, this is the absolute best."

Joly nodded enthusiastically and added it to the growing pile in her basket.

"I'm spending a lot on you, girlie, you better be ready to play."

Rina's eyes were fixed on the new toy. It was both scary and arousing. She began to leak as she imagined herself tied up, exposed and forced to orgasm in a crowd. For the umpteenth time, she shivered.

"Do you have any butt plugs," asked their new friend. "It's a great tool that will never let your slave forget her servitude."

Joly fingered a selection some terrifyingly large, others merely daunting. She settled on one with a green jeweled bottom remarking, "That will be so cute seeing it twinkle out of her ass when she's on her knees ass facing the crowd, don't you think sweetie?" She patted Rina's cheek with the latest toy. "Yes, Mistress," the mostly naked girl whispered. "What? Can't hear you. Be proud of your self, slut!" "Yes, Mistress!" Rina replied almost shouting. Another couple joined them in the aisle drawn by the shouting. Her audience was now five.

Joly then checked out the strap on dildos and chose one of a sufficient size for her own pleasure. She sucked it laciviously for the crowd. "This will feel so good in me when this little slut takes care of my needs later." She giggled.

Deciding they had enough for one day, she headed for the counter. Their 'new friends' followed, expecting rightly that the scene wasn't over.

"My slut would like to buy some toys, please, oh, and I think she is going to need some lube too."

Joly held up and admired each item before giving them to the clerk who scanned and bagged.

"Do we have to remove the collar and cuffs?"

"No problem," said the young man, "I have a portable scanner." He walked around the counter admiring the scantily clad woman, hands still cuffed to her collar.

"Do be careful to make sure you get to every bar code. I know how tricky they can be to reach. Oh, and you had better pat her down to make sure she isn't hiding anything. She's a sneaky little tramp, you know."

The man did indeed take his time, running his hands down Rina's legs, even though the code label for the set was on the wrist cuffs. He pulled on her leash making her bend over so he could scan the collar and then slowly rubbed his hands up under her shirt checking for hidden goods.

"She appears to be clean," he remarked with a smile.

"Oh I don't think so," said Joly with a smile. With a hand on her back, keeping Rina bent over and showing her ass and pussy to the assembled multitude, Joly swiped two fingers along the girl's dripping pussy. "See what I mean? She's a terrible mess!" The crowd laughed and Rina burned with shame.

"You know? I think I just have one thing too much to carry." Joly took the butt plug out of its packaging and opened the lube, applying a generous dollop to the device. "Rina, be a dear and carry this home for me, would you?" She stepped around and spread the girl's cheeks. Rina's legs had begun to shake, more from shame than exhaustion. Gently Joly rotated the plug into Rina's ass, twisting it as she went until it was firmly and fully seated. Rina who had gritted her teeth and clenched her eyes against tears breathed a sigh of relief.

"Excellent day of shopping, Sweetie. Let's go... Oh wait! You made a promise to this nice man didn't you?"

Joly grabbed her bag of toys in one hand and the leash in the other and led the hapless girl by the neck back to the glory hole rooms at the rear. "Anyone up for a show?" she called. All five new friends called out their approval.

Once through the curtains Joly unbuttoned Rina's shirt and bunched it behind her using a hair tie. The girl was now fully exposed in front of the booths. Rina had heard of glory holes, even seen the odd internet porno. The idea of shamelessly sucking off strangers who would never see her and vice versa was always something of a turn on. She had masturbated to the fantasy more than once. And now that she was here, she was consumed by an erotic fire. Nothing like the prospect of a fantasy coming true. But there wasn't much anonymous about it! She was exposed before five 'new friends'. She was surprised that she could still blush, but she felt the fire in her cheeks nevertheless.

"Well, this little slut has a promise to fulfill in the booth right there. But I wonder if anyone wants to cop a feel before she gets down on her whorish knees and starts stuffing her cheeks with cock?"

Joly trained her camera on Rina's face as hands began to explore her near naked body. A woman grabbed her breast and began to suckle the nipple. A man started fondling and slapping her butt. Another voyeur started playing to her free tit, twisting the nipple painfully and smacking her breast now and then. The second woman unhooked one of Rina's arms from the collar and slipped the girl's hand under her skirt ordering her to "Finger fuck me good, you shamelesss little piece of cunt."

Hearing those terrible words made Rina want to please her and he went to work even as she felt a wave of self-loathing coursing through her. Finally, the helpful man stepped up and, having a kind of pride of place in the pecking order, grabbed her collar in one hand and kissed her deeply, thrusting into her pussy with his other hand. "Fuck, this slut is soaking! Good thing I'll be fucking her mouth. I'd probably wouldn't get enough grip to come in her cunt!" Rina came, suddenly, unexpectedly and explosively and collapsed to her knees.

"Step back, everyone," called Joly angrily. "Did you just fucking come you little bitch?"

"I couldn't help it!" gasped Rina weeping, "I just couldn't help it Mistress! It was all too much." She bowed her head.

"YOU HAD ORDERS," she screamed right into the girl's face. "You have to be punished, right now and right here. Ten swats from the strap and then into the booth where you will suck not just this man's cock, but everyone presented to you."

"And pussies?" asked one of the female spectators hopefully.

"You bet!" said Joly. "I need all your help. Uncuff her other wrist then grab an arm or leg and hold her still." Joly took the strap out of her bag. The helpful man bent the hapless girl over at the waist. He whispered in Joly's ear.

Since it was her first whipping she took it easy at the man's suggestion, but the ten swats stung. Rina tried hard not to cry out, not wanting to attract even more of a crowd, but by 9 and 10 it was pretty difficult.

"Ok you useless bitch!" Joly was getting into the humiliation and degradation of her friend. In the back of her mind she wondered if things could ever go back to normal. But she was so turned on by the power that she didn't really care. "Crawl into that booth and get to work. Here's 20 dollars for the movie player. I think you will be there for awhile."

Joly propped the door open and started to film as the helpful man slipped his already stiff cock through the hole. Rina went to work with a dedication she had never felt so strongly. This man, this Master, had helped get her into a place she had never been but had always hoped to be. She was in subspace, on her knees, being watched and filmed and all she wanted was to worship this man's cock and drink his cum.

She stroked and nibbled, licked and fondled and then swallowed him as deeply as she could. She could hear his groans through the plywood.

"Listen to her working," said Joly more for the camera than the crowd. "What an absolute cum slut, eh?" Meanwhile she thrust a hand under her own skirt. Her need had been growing too. She wanted cock, desperately but wasn't going to do that here. This was about shaming her little toy Rina and building her own power.

It had been an arousing experience for the helpful man and it wasn't too long before he was gushing down her throat. "Swallow it all, slave," said Joly, "anything else would be disrespectful." She was getting close. She nodded to the woman who asked about pussy licking. "You're next."

The holes being too small, the woman slipped into Rina's booth and hiked her skirt up and her panties down. She sat on the bench. "Slaves serve anyone their Mistress desires, isn't that right you little cunt?" "Yes ma'am," said Rina bending over the woman's thoroughly soaking pussy and getting to work. Watching that sent Joly over the edge with cry of delight." You will do anything, won't you you shameless whore?" Rina smiled to herself as she worked. "Guess I will," she thought.

So engrossed was she that she didn't notice Joly handing the camera to the man. "Anyone who wants to can have this worthless slut's mouth after this nice lady is done. But I want each of you to come on her face and hair as much as possible. Mess her up."

Joly slipped back into the store. She had one more surprise purchase to make. The Superbowl was in two days and Joly had decided to host a very special party with Rina as the guest of honour.

An hour later Joly dragged Rina out of the store. She didn't bother to free her shirt but kept her fully exposed, hands cuffed behind her back. Rina was a sticky mess- a mixture of cum, sweat and tears, mascara running down her face. She looked like she had been through the wars. She felt exhausted and exhilarated, and were she not suddenly being led through a sunlit parking lot, would probably have been oblivious to her surroundings. But a couple of car honks let her know that her public shaming was continuing, and that people appreciated the show. Aside from that accidental orgasm she had received no pussy stimulation. She was hot enough to melt.

At the car Joly made her stand awhile as she spread plastic bags on the seats. "Can't have you ruining the car with your drippy juices, slut."

One the way home, Joly softened her tone slightly. "You did well, Rina. I'm proud of you and I am incredibly turned on. I need cock and I need it bad. Once we get home you are going to fuck me with that strap on until I come as many times as I like. Then you can clean up and relax for the evening. Tomorrow is another day."

12