Bar Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

"That is a good plan," said Amor. "If a guy pay to fuck you, you can only fuck one guy at a time. But, if he will pay you not to fuck, you can, not fuck, with many at the same time, and they will all pay you."

The girls laughed.

"I start my collection, I have two guys who will pay me not to fuck," said Precious.

"Me also, I have two, and I am still a virgin," sighed Blen, whose defloration had been reserved by Bruno and Hu-Fan.

An hour later, Amor's phone rang. It was Danny. He was lying in bed, and thinking of her. He missed her. He wished she was there with him. She missed him back. She wished she was there with him. Yes, business was slow. Yes, she had been bar-fined. No, she did not like the customer. Yes, she loved only him. Yes, the customer fucked her. Yes, he liked to boom-boom her ass. Yes, she wished it was Danny. Yes, she thought of him when she was being fucked. Yes, she would promise to tell him about all her customers. Yes, she would stay, and wait him in Angeles if he sent her some money. Yes, he could send it door to door. Yes, these were the particulars. She thanked him. Yes, she loved him. Yes, she was waiting for him. Yes, she looked forward to seeing him at Christmas.

"He will send me money," said Amor triumphantly as soon as she hung up "and he likes if I will fuck around. He will send it here to the lady-house."

"Which is best, a guy who will pay you to fuck around, or a guy who will pay you not to fuck around?" asked Girlie.

"I enjoy to fuck around," said Amor.

"I like not to fuck around," said Precious.

"I do not know. I am still a virgin," said Blen.

The afternoon passed quietly. At five, Precious's phone rang, just twice, and stopped. The other girls hurried over as she checked the caller ID.

"It is Rozel," she said, and pressed the green button.

Precious's mother took the call. News was exchanged. Everyone was well in Desbilla. The remittances had been received. Her sisters and brothers were enrolled in school. They had a new gas ring to cook with. Shoes had been bought. Aunty Cor had seen the doctor, and had medicine. Her father and siblings were there. She could speak with them. She spoke to several members of her family.

However, there were no members of families other than hers at Rozel's. They had heard that remittances had been received. As far as they knew, all was well with the other families. Finally, the call concluded.

Precious repeated her news back to the others who became even more eager to speak with their own families.

About an hour later, Blen's phone rang. She snatched it up, and waited for it to stop ringing. It rang twice - three times - four times - it did not stop ringing. She looked closely. It was Bruno. She reluctantly pressed the green button, and held the cell phone to her ear. "Hello," she said flatly.

"Hello Blen. It's nice to hear your voice again. How are you today?"

"I am fine," Blen remained unenthusiastic.

"Good. I've been making plans. I want to buy some clothes for you. I need your measurements."

"OK. Just send me money, and I can buy the clothes."

He laughed. "Nice try, but I'm not stupid enough to send money to a girl. Anyway, the clothes I am buying are boudoir clothes, you cannot buy them there. I must bring them with me."

"What is boudoir clothes?" asked Blen.

"They are sexy clothes, to wear in the bedroom. I know just how I want you to dress when I deflower you, and I shall bring the clothes with me, for our wedding."

"Before, you said you like me to bleed in my wedding dress."

"I have been making detailed plans. I want you to bleed on your wedding dress, but I want you dressed as my whore-goddess when I deflower you. I will lay you on your wedding dress, and take your cherry there," Bruno explained.

"Maybe you will not win my cherry." Blen, hoped to needle him

"Blen. You do not know me. I am a man who gets what he wants. I always have. Now I want you. I shall have you. I have made plans, and nothing will stop me. I can buy Mama. I can buy Talent Spot. I can buy Angeles. So, I will buy you, and I will take your cherry, and you will be my whore-goddess, and I will worship you as often, and as long, as I like. Now, what are your measurements?"

"I will text to you." Blen hung up. "Asshole!" she exclaimed immediately, "I will kill him before he can take my cherry."

No sooner had she said this than Precious's phone rang again.

It was Darren. He had just woken. He was lying in bed and thinking of her. He missed her. He wished she was there with him. She missed him back. She wished she was there with him. Yes, business was slow. No, she had not been bar-fined. No, she had no money. Yes, she could go back to the province if he sent her some money. Yes, she had a bank account. Yes, these were the particulars. She thanked him. Yes, she loved him. Yes, she was waiting for him. Yes, she looked forward to seeing him at Christmas.

"He will send me money," said Precious triumphantly, as soon as she hung up, "he does not like me to go bar-fine. He will pay it in my bank."

Time came to go to work, and they made their way through the damping rain, towards Talent Spot. Just as they had crossed MacArthur Highway, they could see a police vehicle parked on the forecourt.

"It is the officer we give our statement," said Amor.

"They did not speak with us yet, we will ask what has happen," suggested Blen.

They walked over to the vehicle, where two officers sat slumped out of the weather.

"Hello. Do you remember us?" she asked, "We are the witness, when the lady is killed."

The officer stirred, sat upright and leaned into the window. "Yes I remember you. Thank you for your help."

"What has happen?" asked Blen, "No one ask for our story."

"The driver has disappear," she was told. "There was no complaint, so when he is sober we release him."

"He kill the lady and there is no complaint?" Blen was shocked.

"Next day, her husband come to make a compliant, but the driver is already release," said the officer, "When we go to arrest him, he has disappear. We cannot trace him yet."

"But why do you let him go if he kill the lady?" insisted Blen.

The officer shrugged. "It is the Major in charge that release him. That is the rule, if there is no complaint."

The girls expressed their horror to the unconcerned policemen.

As they moved away, Girlie said in disgust, "That guy just pay the Major to let him go. They have a body, they have a witness, why do they need a complaint? It is just a bribe."

An hour later, as Blen sat on a bench seat waiting for customers, a waitress came up and told her that her phone had rung. She went out to the back, and checked to find she had received a missed call from Rozel. She called back, and her stepfather answered, but against the loud music she could not understand what he said, even with the phone pressed tight against her ear. It was no better when she went into the CR, so she made her way into Fields, and walked a few yards. The background music reduced considerably, and a conversation began, but even in Fields, words and sentences were obliterated as jeepneys or trikes passed noisily by.

Her stepfather was very happy, and everyone was well - there was a problem - but every time he tried to explain it a noisy vehicle would pass. It was to do with Jesusa, with her education. Blen asked to speak to Jesusa and they exchanged sisterly delight at speaking together once again. Blen kept moving up and down Fields, seeking a quiet spot, but there was none. Finally, she was forced to affirm her love for her sister, and ask her to call back next day, before five-pm. They exchanged phone kisses. Blen hung up, then returned in frustration to Talent Spot.

On Thursday afternoon, from three, Blen looked at her phone and fiddled repeatedly, while she watched the TV. A phone rang, but it was not Blen's. Amor received a missed call from Rozel, called back, and chatted with animation for half an hour. Before she hung up, she asked if Jesusa, or any of Blen's family, were at Rozel's. None were.

At ten to five, Blen's phone rang twice, then stopped. She checked the caller ID; it was Rozel. Running up to the bedroom, she closed the door, and rang back to hear Jesusa answer.

"Can you hear me?" Blen shouted into the phone.

"Yes, but do not shout," said Jesusa, in a perfectly audible voice.

"I am missing you so much, and all the family also," said Blen, "Is everybody fine?"

"We are all fine; thank you for your remittance."

"I am happy to send. And I am still a cherry girl." Blen knew this would intrigue Jesusa.

"How do you send so much, if you are a cherry?"

"There are many foreigners who like me. There is one who like to marry with me, he is very rich," boasted Blen, "they like to buy me presents, and give me gifts of money." She first painted a rose tinted picture of her life for her sister, then she bit the bullet. "But last night you say there is a problem. What is your problem?"

"It is school," replied Jesusa, "I go to enrol in the private school, like you say, but I do not have the budget. It is 5000 one semester and there is three uniforms I must have, and my books. That is OK. But also, because I miss my school before, there is another 5000 for remedials. I must have an extra tutor to keep with the class. And there is our sister and brothers. There is no fee for them to go to school. If I go in the barangay school, there is enough, but not if I go in the private school."

"Oooohh. How much do you need?" asked Blen.

"Sorreee. Daddy says 10,000 pesos," Jesusa told her.

Blen recalled that she had 10,500 pesos left after paying her credit on payday. She had remitted 5000 and given 2000 to Amor to remit, leaving her about 3000 to last her to the next payday. There would be tips, but since the raids, Mama-san had prohibited nudity and body shots, and nudity and body shots were what she was tipped for, so her tips had dried up. It would be possible to live on 500p and send 2500, she reckoned, but 2500 is no good when 10,000 is needed.

"When do you need the money?"

"I must complete the remedial by 5 November. It is the next term. Else, I cannot enrol this year. So I must start the remedial now, it is only one month."

Blen was flustered. She did not expect this. She had sent 11,000 pesos and it was not enough.

"Call me tomorrow, I must think. I will try. I love you Jesusa," she told her sister.

Once more, the cares of the world weighed heavily on her shoulders. She had 2,500 pesos, but where could she get another 7,500 by tomorrow? The possibility of having to borrow 7,500 from Mama, at 12 ½ % a month, unnerved her. With interest, she would immediately owe about 8,500. Her burden of debt-bondage had already turned her virginity into a curse, and she did not wish to feel that desperation to be free of debt, ever again.

Her next salary would be about 11,000 pesos, because Bruno had bar-fined her, but that was not due for two weeks, and that would be too late. She could repay the 8,500p needed from her next salary if she borrowed from Mama, but she would then have only 2,500. Not enough to send a next remittance. Supporting her family was going to be much more expensive than she had ever imagined, but she was determined that Jesusa would go to the private school.

At the first chance, she raised the matter with Mama. "Mama, is it possible I have an advance on my next salary?"

"Of course Blen, I will advance you against your credit. How much do you want?"

"Bruno has pay my advance bar-fine. You have his money; will it need to be on credit?"

"That is not how it work Blen. If Bruno call tomorrow, he can cancel your bar-fine, and I will have to give back his unused days. I cannot give you his money in advance, but I will happily lend to you my money. You can borrow as much as you like. When he marry with you, Bruno will pay off all your credit."

"I do not want to marry Bruno. He want to dress me up as a whore-goddess, and lay me on my wedding dress, and deflower me."

"Blen, you really are a cherry girl. That sound so sweet. What do you expect on your wedding night? It is suppose to be special."

"Then, is there any earning opportunity?" asked Blen.

Mama paused. "For 10,000 pesos there is always an opportunity. But you are still a cherry girl, and you will not need earning opportunities, if you marry Bruno."

"No. I will not marry Bruno," Blen insisted.

"Then we can talk again, when he has take your cherry. But if you do not enjoy Bruno's romantic foolishness, you will not enjoy this opportunity for 10,000 peso."

"What is it that can be worse than Bruno?"

"When you are ready, if you are ready, I will tell you," said Mama.

Blen sat brooding on the bench seats. She was so absorbed that some customers came and went, and she never saw them, let alone offered them a tequila. Amor came and joined her between sets.

"I am sorry. If you did not give me, you would have no problem," she said to Blen. "I will give you back. I can borrow from Mama."

"It is a gift, I told you. You do not need to give me back. And do not borrow from Mama. You will have the same debt that you start with."

"Maybe there is an earning opportunity then," said Amor.

"Only one that is worse than Bruno, I ask with Mama already."

"What is it?" Amor was interested.

"She will not tell, but she say that next to it, being rape by Bruno is nice."

"Maybe I will like it. I like Bruno to rape with me."

"How could I know, I am just a cherry girl," said Blen, adding, "Tomorrow I will sell my watch."

"How much is it?" asked Amor.

"I do not know, but I must sell it."

Late in the evening, Jordan came into Talent Spot. Blen approached him, and asked if he would like a shooter.

"Sure, and have one yourself, sit down," he said.

Blen sat up with him.

"Your shoot came out great. Thank you for that," Jordan told Blen. "We've emailed some shots to Amor's boyfriend." He looked around. "I don't see her."

"She will be in the back. Shall I call her?"

"Not just yet. I want a word with you. Would you like to do some more work?"

"Yes, I need an earning opportunity, Siir," said Blen eagerly.

"Good. I understand you give a great blow-job. Have you ever done a blow-bang?"

"What is that, Siir?"

"It's a blow-job, but for more than one customer," explained Jordan.

"No Siir, I have never done that."

"That's what we'd like you to do. We have a group of guys and you blow them off. We make a video and you get paid."

"How much is that, Siir?" asked Blen quickly.

"If we say, 1000p for each guy, and 5000p for the video, for ten guys, that would be 15,000 pesos. How does that sound?"

Blen clasped her hands in gratitude for this fortuitous solution to her money problems, attributing it to divine providence. "Oh ... Thank you Lord ... OK ... that is good ... but please, Siir, it must be tomorrow."

"WOW! That's short notice. Why the rush?"

"I need my money now, Siir. You must give me the money tomorrow," pressed Blen.

Jordan was used to the girls' constant requirement for money to meet personal and family needs, and was willing to be flexible.

"I'll see what I can do. Give me your number, and I'll call in the morning. It's short notice to round up ten guys, but I'll do what I can, and call you. If I can arrange it, Ferdinand will pick you up."

Blen leaned towards him and spoke confidentially. "Thank you, Siir, but do not tell Mama. I am not allowed to give blow-jobs because a customer has pay my bar-fine. It is a secret OK. Do not tell anyone."

"It'll be our little secret, don't worry," Jordan assured her.

Amor wandered out from the rear, and seeing Blen sitting with Jordan, hurried over.

"Thank you so much for the photos, Sir. Danny is very happy," she gushed.

"They came out very well. We only sent them a couple of hours ago. I'm glad Danny likes them. Did he call already to tell you?"

"I called to him and he telled to me. He will email to me also." Amor said.

They had a round of ladies drinks, and Jordan left. Amor's mood had been boosted by her talk with Danny, and Blen's conversation had lifted a weight from her own shoulders. She returned to her old self, and confidently pitched the few customers who passed through in the early hours.

The following morning, Blen's phone rang at half-eight, waking the whole room before she had answered it. She slipped downstairs. It was Jordan. Ferdinand was on his way.

"Tell him to wait at MacArthur. If he text to me, I will come up," said Blen.

She went upstairs and took some clothes from her locker.

Amor got up, and came down with her. "You are up early today, Blen."

"Yes, I am not tired. You are up early also."

"Me, I am not tired, also," responded Amor, who went into the shower.

Blen thought she had better take this opportunity to leave the house. She did not want to explain, or make excuses to Amor. As she approached MacArthur Ferdinand was turning off, and she flagged him.

He pulled up adjacent to her, got out, and greeted her. "Good morning Miss Blen. It's nice to see you again."

"Good morning, Ferdinand," said Blen, grandly, as she mounted the vehicle.

Once more, she travelled in luxury down MacArthur to Marisol, and on to the three-storied house. Ferdinand opened her door, and she disembarked. Jordan opened the front door to greet her, and introduced her once more to his crew. Giselle, Candice, Jerome, Arnel and Rey were all there. Jerome stood behind Jordan, to his right, with a video-cam, and videoed her entry and welcome. The bakla hugged and kissed her and Jordan invited Blen to go with them to the bedroom to make up. Blen made her way upstairs, and her retinue followed. Arnel brought a tray of drinks, glasses, mixers and an ice bowl.

He poured Blen a strong vodka mixer, and offered it to her. "Your drink Miss Blen."

"A few shots always help to relax," advised Giselle.

"Do you remember your exercises?" asked Candice.

"I remember."

"It's much the same as last time, a little exercise, a hot and cold shower, and a rub down, then Giselle will do your make up."

"And then, lots of lovely cocks, you lucky girl," added Giselle.

"All to yourself, do you not want to share with me?" teased Candice.

"There is always enough cocks to share," said Blen.

"Oh my. You are a lucky cherry girl," said Candice, "We had better start with your exercise."

When Blen stripped to enter the shower, Candice remarked, "Oh dear, I will need to tidy up your pubes, just sit over here."

Blen sat in a plastic armchair, and Candice arranged her, then, expertly shaved her pubic area smooth. Blen took her shower and rubbed down. By the time she sat for her makeup, she was on her fourth stiff drink, and had a glow on.

Jerome hovered in the background, recording. Downstairs, the doorbell rang periodically. A low-pitched babble, which gradually grew more animated, came from below, and ripples of deep laughter broke out more and more frequently. In the hiatus, Blen managed another two drinks, and she felt the onset of that feeling of dis-inhibition and exhibitionism which overtook her so quickly when she went on stage in Talent Spot.

Giselle helped her into a costume, and she stood before the mirror. "This costume is by request. It is classic, and it will be good for today," she said.

Blen thought the look very sophisticated. It was the costume she had worn first for the photo-shoot, with a few additions. Attired all in black, Giselle had put her hair up, and pinned it into a veiled, miniature top hat. It was the same black corset, with yellow piping, but Giselle had laced her until she achieved a wasp waist. Blen's bowels were squeezed up and down, shaping her, making her torso and hips flare seductively. Suspenders from the corset held classic, black stockings, and she wore high-heeled, granny-boots on her feet. Blen posed before the mirror and admired her reflection, thinking she looked very beautiful, and feeling very pleased with the image Giselle had created for her.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers