Bar Girl's Beta Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
A hookup at the bar with a ballbusting bombshell.
2.3k words
4.56
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night and I had plans to go out to the club with a few friends. Not really my thing, but the girls liked dancing and my friend Mike ended up taking a new girl home half the time we went out so I was outvoted. Not feeling particularly up for it, I got there later than the others. I noticed Cass grinding with some random guy on the dance floor, she was a cute little 5'3" brunette with long straight hair, small tits and a slim figure, tonight she was wearing skin tight jeans and a tiny blue tube top. She always had more guys coming after her than I could count, and she wasn't shy about taking a lot of them up on their advances. We'd been good friends for awhile now, nothing had ever happened between us, nor had I even tried. She's probably been my best friend since I moved here five years ago. I looked around for Mike and Lucia and couldn't find them, so I headed to the bar to get a drink. Not particularly eager to dance, I nursed my drink for a bit until Mike came up to order a drink and saw me.

"Hey Ezra! When did you get here?"

"Hey Mike, maybe 15 minutes ago. I saw Cass out there but I didn't see you or Lucia."

"It's hard to miss either of them the way they're putting on a show." He gestured to the dance floor. I apparently hadn't bothered to look up while I was nursing my drink because sure enough Cass had apparently ditched the guy she was dancing with and the two girls were grinding and groping each other very provocatively while a small crowd surrounded them cheering them on. Cass loved being the centre of attention, Lucia less so, but she had her moments and Cass brought them out of her.

Lucia was a 5'5" Latina bombshell with long dark wavy hair, big tits and a juicy ass that gave her a very sexy curvy figure, tonight she was wearing a tight black sequined mini dress with black stilettos. We first met through Cass, and actually went on a date, but that didn't end up going anywhere. Despite that though we got along well and became friends. Mike was actually her ex. Sort of. They hooked up once and then dated for like a month. They stayed friends as well though and the four of us had formed a tight little group for the past few years.

"Well now that you're here Ezra, let's go out and see if we can find some ladies while so many of the guys are distracted by Cass and Lucia."

"Sure"

This didn't usually go nearly as well for me as it did for Mike, but I was here, might as well go with the flow. To my surprise a beautiful redhead was agreeable to dancing with me and I started to daydream about taking her home while she was grinding on me. Not at all to my surprise Mike was outdoing me, as I looked over and he had two gorgeous girls grinding on him. My partner took her leave of me to my disappointment and I headed back to the bar for more liquid courage.

A couple hours passed, and I was having a better time than I expected. Cass and Lucia came over to where Mike and I were drinking.

"Hey guys, I'm headed out, it might be a weekend for you, but I've got a shift tomorrow and it's past midnight already" Cass said.

Lucia added "and she's my ride, so we'll see you boys next time."

Mike and I said bye and I took it as my cue to leave as well, but Mike convinced me to have one more go at the dance floor. So I ordered two shots from the bar for good measure and obliged him. I didn't have much luck this time and after 10 minutes or so I left Mike out there with the blonde he was with who looked a few years older than us and went back to the bar waiting for a good chance to head home for the night. I was six or seven drinks in by this point and definitely feeling it, but I ordered a beer while I waited for Mike. After a few minutes I pulled out my phone out of boredom and saw a text from Mike: "I'm headed back to this chick's place, I'll see you later man!"

Great. I'd been off the dance floor for a few minutes and he'd already ditched me and left me alone here. Well, at least I didn't need to make an excuse to leave now, but I had paid for this beer that was still less than half done so I wasn't going to waste it.

"Your friend ditch you too?" I heard a female voice next to me ask. I swiveled my head and it was a gorgeous blonde. Very slightly tanned white skin, very long straight blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, she was wearing glasses and had lighter makeup on than most girls at the club, but what she did have on perfectly suited her and highlighted her beauty. She was wearing black pants on what seemed to be long legs along with a black crop top, and I could see she had a navel piercing, in addition to a stud in her nose.

"Yea, how could you tell?" I replied.

"Good guess I suppose, I came here with my bff and she just left with a guy so I came for one last drink."

"Pretty much same story on my end, I'm headed out after I kill this beer."

"Well do you want some company? You're cute, maybe the night doesn't have to be a total loss on my end."

I was floored. This girl was way, way, way out of my league, and girls are never that direct with me. I had to consciously stop myself from spitting out my beer. But I managed to keep my cool, and agreed without seeming too eager. When she got up I saw that she towered over me. She was almost six feet tall but also had on what must have been four or five inch heels on top of that. It took me a minute to notice that though because unfortunately as she was getting up as she turned to grab her jacket she elbowed me right in the balls. It hurt like a bitch but I did my best to put on a brave face and not let that ruin anything.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, are you ok?"

"Yep, I'm fine, you mostly missed me" I lied.

Soon enough we were in an Uber back to my place.

We were all over each other in the car ride over and kept at it all the way to the bedroom. She had nice big lips with sexy pink lipstick on and I couldn't get enough of her tongue in my mouth and her hands on my body. She tore off my clothes and threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me as she ripped her top off, leaned down to keep making out with me and pressed her C cup breasts into my chest. After several minutes of this, I finally got the rest of her clothes off and she started riding me. I had never been with anyone this hot and I took everything in. Well, at least I did for about a minute, because that's about how long it took of her riding me for me to lose control.

"Did you just cum??" the blonde woman asked, obviously annoyed.

Uh oh. Well this is embarrassing. "ummm... I'm really sorry."

*sigh*

"It's fine, when do you think you'll be ready for round 2?"

Oh thank god. She's going to give me another chance.

"Not long, just give me a few minutes. You want another drink? I have some beer in the fridge."

"No I'm good, let's just stay and play until you're ready again."

And with that we went back to making out, and her scratching her fingernails all over my body, teasing me. I could feel the blood flowing back to my dick pretty quickly with her fingers, followed soon by her perfect mouth and tongue doing their work all over.

This time I got on top, if I can do missionary I can control my speed, I should be fine. So we went slow. Very slow. She seemed to really like it. Unfortunately for me I was doing everything I could to avoid cumming again so soon, so my mind was everywhere except the great sex I was having. After a few minutes she seemed to get really into it. Ok that's great, if she can get off this quickly that's going to make things much easier for me. I just needed to hold off a little longer to get her over the edge. And I almost made it. I think. But her moans were so damn hot I really had no chance, and after six or seven minutes I couldn't hold it back anymore. She felt me spasm and cum deep inside her.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I was so close! You have to keep going!"

But there was no chance of that. After getting off twice inside half an hour it just wasn't going to stay hard anymore. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. She wasn't going to stay quiet though.

"I'm not letting you go without finishing me. If you can't do it with your pathetic little cock, then get down there and do it with your mouth!"

And with that, before I had the chance to object, she grabbed my head and shoved it to her pussy. She held it firm as she commanded me to finish her. I kept my tongue at her clit the best I could, trying to avoid the cum running out of her that was starting to cover my chin. I was told I was pretty good at going down on girls, but I'd certainly never done it after I'd blown my load inside one before and having to try my best to get her off while avoiding my own cum. Eventually though I succeeded, and I felt her tense up and orgasm, while limiting myself to swallowing a minimal amount of my own seed.

As I started to get my head out from between her legs though, she reclenched and pulled my head closer in with her thighs.

"If I didn't get any of the benefits of having your cock inside me, then I'm sure as hell not going to be the one that has to clean up the aftermath of it" she said quite assertively.

She kept my head between her legs, and then carefully turned in such a way as to keep my cum inside her while turning to a position where I was on my back and she was on top of me, repositioning her dripping pussy right into my mouth. I tried to fight it, but she was at least three inches taller than me and weighed at least as much. She had me pinned and there wasn't much I could do.

"Clean your cum out of my pussy since your mouth is obviously the only part of you that's useful for a woman! I want every last drop of it back inside you where it belongs."

With no other choice, the cum dripped into my mouth. That was clearly not good enough for her.

"Suck it out, there's a lot of cum deeper than that bitch!"

She grabbed my hair and more forcefully attached my mouth to her pussy. I was gagging at the cum already inside my mouth, but I didn't see what else I could do. I forced myself to suck. The cum ran all over my tongue and down my throat. She wasn't letting go. So I kept sucking and sucking until eventually she seemed satisfied. She finally got off me and had a look at my face. There was cum all over it.

Then she positioned herself laying above me, as if she was on top missionary style. She lifted her right knee, brought it back, and then slammed it into my balls with extraordinary force. I felt like I'd never experienced pain like that before.

"I said every last drop! Yet I can still see cum all over your loser face!"

As she said this she added to the mess on my face by spitting on it. I was in too much pain from the knee to the balls to register anything that was going on. She repositioned herself so that she was facing me, sitting on my cock and balls so that all of her weight was on them, then she used her long legs to bring her right foot to my face. She scooped up the cum and spit with her foot and shoved her foot into my mouth. She repeated this until she was satisfied I had swallowed all the cum on that side of my face, then she repeated the process with her left foot on the other side of my face. I was made to then lick her toes and her foot completely clean from anything that may have been left on them. Only then did she get off the bed and stand up, finally relieving the pressure on my balls.

Unable to gather the energy to move, I slowly drifted to sleep as I saw her starting to get dressed. I awoke the next morning and she was gone. I knew neither her number nor even her name, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to or not.