An Escort's Chastity Cuckold

Story Info
An escort locks one of Her clients in chastity.
7k words
4.58
28.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geeklove
geeklove
44 Followers

Part 1, locking him up.

1. jerry

"hey babe, I've missed you. What's up?"

jerry's jaw hit the floor when he got Dahlia's text. Dahlia was a hot as fuck escort he'd seen one time the week before. Their chemistry was electric and over the top; but he'd never had an escort initiate contact. Had to check this out:

"hey Gorgeous," jerry responded, "did not expect to hear from You like this, now I've got about 7 inches up."

jerry almost left out the not so subtle innuendo, he wasn't ready to pay for another date at the moment, but She'd messaged him right?

"well, that sounds like a personal problem hun.. I'm just bored tonight wanted to ask if you'd let Me buy you dinner if you'll use your Regal pass to take us to the new Marvel movie?" jerry grinned like an idiot, the night was looking amazing.

He responded, "You want me to pick You up? Where are we going for dinner? Portland City Grill? And, it's not a personal problem, just what happens when one gets a message out of the blue from the hottest chick they know."

Dahlia was not deterred, She hit back quickly, "in that case, make reservations now for 6PM and be here to My place by 5:00; come on in and I'll take care of your 'personal' problem"

That made jerry practically destroy his pants as his cock got even harder and firmer. He called the City Grill and made the reservations instantly. Now what to do until 5PM, it was still just 10am?!

2. Dahlia

She'd reached out to jerry on a lark. They'd just met a week before in person. She had many clients, first time clients especially. She knew instantly with jerry that things were a little different. he was cute, some might say handsome if properly dressed. But they talked as much as anything else during their 'date'; he'd brought toys to show Her; knowing of Her fondness for Femdom. he was smart, and deliciously submissive. More-over, he was right right age! Less than a year older than Dahlia. She was in her 40's even though She could pass for 30 or less. She couldn't do this line of work forever, She needed to make more permanent connections. jerry's submissive inclinations matched perfectly for Her plans.

his cheeky suggestion of Portland City Grill for dinner caught Her by surprise(most expensive restaurant in town) but She didn't miss a beat and bumped Her timeline up a little. She would help him with his 7 inch personal problem, so that She could lock it up; permanently.

Dahlia had 2 clients in the afternoon that day. She knew they fell in love with Her as they all did; but Her sights were set on the evening ahead; She really wanted to see that new Guardians movie.

She got ready for Her date by 4:30; noticed jerry arrive by 4:45; but he was waiting in his car...

4:50 She sent him a text, "are you still cumming jerry?"

Dahlia grinned wickedly as he lurched up instantly, opening his door and emerging with a bouquet of roses, must have been 2 dozen, red. Oooh, this was almost going to be too easy.

3. jerry

obviously he wasn't cumming yet, what was She thinking? jerry grabbed the flowers he'd brought for his HOT date, and came to Her door. Knocking he waited on one knee with roses offered.

Dahlia answered the door and met him with excitement at the roses. "Thanks jerry, they're beautiful! And you need not wait in your car until the hour sweetie, I'm not a Pro-Domme you are paying to hurt you. I'm your date for the evening. I can and will hurt you when the time is right. For now I just want to take you to dinner, and enjoy a movie. From there who knows, but I believe you need help with a personal problem first."

jerry was already speechless but this left him in a braindead blithering state as. opened his fly and took out his turgid cock. Dahlia shocked jerry again when She took out Her phone and took a picture of Her face up against his throbbing manhood.

"so exited jerry....?" Dahlia exclaimed. "you do have an impressive cock for such a submissive little bitch" She pronounced as She took me down Her throat without a thought. he was already on edge since Dahlia's first text. So Dahlia's warm gripping throat quickly turned jerry into a puddled mass of goo.

Speaking of goo, jerry quickly erupted deep in Dahlia's throat. She knew She had chosen right. "There there jerry, I helped you with your little personal problem, so that you'd be ready." Dahlia grinned manically. "now relax and let Me slip this on you."

Finally sated after being on edge all day jerry barely registered what Dahlia was doing. She slipped something around the base of his balls and gave him a deep kiss, almost done sweetie."

jerry barely noticed as Dahlia put the rest of his cock-cage together. Barely, because it was barely anything. She'd entrapped his manhood into a micro-chastity cage.

Finally jerry exclaimed, "why? Why lock my cock up Dahlia?"

"because silly, " Dahlia started, "I wanted something of My own. Something all Mine."

Confused jerry exclaimed, "but You're an escort, You get paid to fuck other men. You want to keep me in chastity?"

Dahlia slapped jerry in the face, "wrong bitch, I am a hot as fuck escort who gets paid to be fucked by real men. Don't worry, I'll still fuck you; but with My cock. Until I think you've earned the right to strap on a cock worthy of fucking Me. Now let's go have dinner. Here are My business cards I want you to hand out while we're out."

Wow, jerry's mind was a-flutter. he'd only dreamed of such a life. Naturally submissive to Women he had never imagined the glory of being locked in chastity(this was a very small cage!) by a Dominant, very HOT escort. And now She wanted to take me to dinner and a 5 star restaurant. All She asked was that he hand out Her card? he could do that. he had harbored feelings for Dahlia since before they'd met. She wasn't just HOT as fuck, She was smart, and had a fun bubbly personality; it seemed Her Dominant side was coming out. Even more perfect! She wasn't saying it, but She was talking about a cuckold relationship. Being naturally submissive the idea of being a cuckold had always intrigued jerry. Supplicating his desires for Her pleasure fit his service oriented self perfectly.

At dinner he gave a card to the kid who parked his car, the Matre de who seated them. They'd both grinned at him as they looked Dahlia up. Over dinner he noticed the key between Her delicious breasts. Was that the key to his chastity? It was new. Made sense.

4. Dahlia

The evening was going perfectly, She knew jerry was the perfect partner for Her. Such a gentleman, yet such a submissive little bitch. As much as She looked forward to taking his ass to close out their 'date' She looked forward to the Alphas who understood what Her bitch handing them Her business cards were after. Real men who wanted to give Her the pleasure She was missing. Dahlia watched the men jerry gave Her card to. The hulky black guy in the parking lot, yummm... the beefy guy behind us at the City

Grill.

But that was for later, tonight dinner with Her bitch, a movie, and then...She loved taking a 'man' for the first time.

She knew She looked amazing, every cuckold's dream hot-wife. Dahlia didn't know specifically how jerry felt about being a cuckold, but She knew he was a submissive little bitch. More-over She knew that he would be Her submissive little bitch in a heartbeat. She had Her bitch in chastity now. Forever Hers. How to proceed. She was still a popular escort, despite Her years. But She now had a little bitch literally under Her lock and key. She suspected many of Her clients would know what the key meant. They were the alphas that She sought and desired. The real men who gave Her the dick that She deserved. How many would be turned on by Her key to Her bitch's cage between Her breasts remained to be seen. For Her part Dahlia looked forward to the Extra effort the real alphas would give Her knowing what She was lacking.

Dinner was good, the Marvel movie was excellent, She loved teasing Her bitch's clittie in it's little cage throughout the movie. After the movie as jerry drove Her home She told him about the numerous messages She had gotten already from new clients he had garnered for Her. Clearly She should have done this before. jerry was positively on the edge of his seat by the time he pulled up at Her place. He immediately got out and opened Her door for Her. She could tell he was walking awkwardly as he escorted Her to Her door.

5. Jerry

The night was amazing! Dahlia was Gorgeous as ever. Her cage was a shock and surprise, but evidence of how She valued him... now, as he escorted Dahlia to Her door She kissed him deeply before opening the door. She told him clearly, "you're no longer a client jerry. Will you please join me for the night? I want to make love to you." jerry's heart leapt, She was going to unlock him; She didn't really want him in chastity, She was just playing games. Inside Dahlia gestured to the wine bottle on the counter with 2 glasses. "you remember where My bedroom is I trust dear. I'm going to get ready, could you please pour us some wine and join me in a few minutes? Leave your clothes out here, you won't need them."

Kissing the blonde Goddess deeply first jerry stepped his shoes off, "of course my Goddess."

Fucking Dahlia as a client was amazing, the passion they would share now had to be through the roof jerry thought as he removed his clothes, folding them neatly in a small pile on the couch. He poured the full bottle between the two glasses before moving to Dahlia's bedroom on edge for the removal of the cage and the passion that would follow. Stepping into Her room Dahlia was no where to be seen, he asked tentatively, "Dahlia?"

"In the bathroom finishing up sweetie, just put the glasses on My dresser and lay down on My bed. In the middle please."

Doing as instructed immediately jerry lay prone and waited for Dahlia to emerge, She didn't make him wait long before She stepped out of Her bathroom. Oh my lord, She was a Goddess!!! She'd reapplied Her make-up to look perfect, She was wearing a stunning red corset that accentuated Her perfect breasts and set off Her exquisitely perfect blonde hair. Red fishnet stockings, 6 inch red stiletto heals. And fuck, a red cock strapped onto Her waist! Once jerry noticed Her cock, he couldn't take his eyes off of it.

"Dahlia, You're Gorgeous! You're going to take the cage off so we can make love aren't You?"

6. Dahlia

"Hehehehehe!" you're soo funny jerry. "don't make me laugh too hard, I might chip a tooth, why would I need to take My cage off to make love to you? My cock is perfectly functional, and there's no impediment to your hole. I've put my small cock on, only 8 inches. If you cum from our lovemaking tonight, I'll take the cage off. If not it stays on. Next time I'll use my 10 inch cock. Same guidelines. Then I'll get My 12 inch cock out."

Dahlia came to the bed, reached behind the headboard, pulled a cuff out and cuffed it to jerry's right wrist, then She similiarly restrained his left wrist. "not that I think you're going anywhere anyway jerry, being restrained makes it more exciting don't you think?"

Looking up into Her exquisite eyes that glistened from the power She was exercising, "yes Mistress."

"I'll let you call me Goddess or Dahlia jerry." Dahlia tells Her pet playfully slapping him a few times, "I am a Goddess am I not, and using My name similarly elevates My name. Now..." She instructs jerry as She puts Her cock to his lips, "... suck My cock."

Lips opening jerry took Her cock into his mouth and eventually his throat, before long he was licking Her tiny faux balls as She fucked his face. For 15 minutes Dahlia fucked Her bitch's face for the first time. She was pleased how eagerly jerry took Her cock. When She pulled out She was pleased how wet Her cock was. But now it was time for the main event of Her evening. Dahlia loved deflowering a new bitch for the first time. Dahlia new jerry had been pegged before, but not by Her.

She told him, "it's time jerry, raise your legs as high as they'll go." Dahlia grabbed another cuff from behind the headboard, this one had a slightly longer tether, She cuffed one leg, then the other leaving jerry fully restrained and his as(Her cunt) fully exposed. As much as Dahlia wanted to fuck Her new bitch with just his spit, She wanted this first time to go well. She pulled out a bottle of astroglide and liberally coated Her cock and his tight hole. She positioned Herself behind his ass and looked into his eyes as her cock teased his cunt.

"Does My little bitch want something?" Dahlia teased as the head of Her cock teased his anus.

"fuck yeah Goddess!" jerry answered, "fuck me Dahlia! Please...."

Dahlia teased the head of Her cock inside, "is this want you want jerry? For Me to have My cock inside your pervy hole?"

"yessssss...." jerry panted desperately, "please fuck me HARD Goddess!!!!"

Dahlia rammed the rest of Her cock deep into Her submissive's ass with one big thrust...She loved watching jerry's eyes go wide as She fully impaled him. She looked down and noticed his captive cock straining in it's metal cage, the tip of it's head jutting through the bars tip with pee-hole gaping wide.

Dahlia began thrusting in and out of jerry's hole, methodically pumping his ass. She announced, "I like to take My new bitch's slowly and steadily at first."

"uh huh..." jerry exclaimed breathlessly as the hot blonde dominated his ass.

"But," She began again as Her pace increased, "all bitches need to get thoroughly fucked if I am to be satisfied." Dahlia concluded as Her fucking was now fast and hard as She pounded Her 8 inches balls deep into jerry's hole repeatedly. Moaning like a little bitch jerry wondered how long She would use his hole.

Her bitch's moaning and knowing he was locked in chastity by Her coupled with Her Dominance and the base of Her cock stimulating Her clit caused Dahlia to start Her first orgasm. "Ohhhh fuck, " She exclaimed as She continue to pummel Her bitch's ass. A few extra hard thrust sent her over the Top as the base of Her cock pounded Her clit She came with a screaming orgasm, She grabbed jerry's caged cock and laughed as She came. jerry felt Her juices escape around Her harness as She squirted powerfully.

Dahlia kept thrusting in and out of Her submissive's hole as She came down from Her orgasm. "damn that was good. I haven't cum that hard in a LONG time. Should we keep going jerry? I mean, you haven't cum yet; remember our deal, if you cum From My cock inside My cage I'll take it off."

Despite his ass getting sore jerry responded, "You ARE a Goddess Dahlia, watching You cum like that! Please keep fucking me Dahlia. i am close, i have to be."

Dahlia increased Her tempo and responded, "OK bitch, as you asked for it."

Like a machine the blonde escort continued to fuck Her bitch for another hour, She came a few more times. Not as powerfully, but the orgasms added fuel to Her fucking."

Finally She told jerry, "OK bitch." She started easing off on Her pace a little, "it's getting late, I have a client in the morning. Don't worry, we'll do this again soon. Next time I'll use my 10 inch cock; better chance of hitting your stubborn prostate."

Disappointed, but relieved at the same time jerry acknowledged the lateness, "OK Dahlia, could

You please take the cage off so i can cum another way before i go?"

Dahlia pulled Her cock out abruptly before slapping jerry hard across the face. "don't you listen well bitch? I told you earlier that you had to cum on My cock to get the cage taken off. Now," She told him Dominantly as She removed Her strapon harness, "lay down on your back, you will make Me cum with your tongue while I tease your pathetic caged 'clittie' before you leave."

7. jerry

"What?" jerry exclaimed, not believing She was going to send him home with blue-balls after he licked Her to yet another orgasm? "how is that fair Goddess?"

"Our relationship jerry," Dahlia began as She lowered her tasty, sopping pussy to jerry's face. "is going to be a Female Led Relationship, an FLR. It will be as I say it will be and you will enjoy it. Or did I choose My bitch incorrectly?" She queried Her submissive as She ground Her pussy down onto his face, muffling him.

Unable to answer verbally yet jerry gave his approval by devouring his Goddess's pussy with every ounce of effort he possessed. It wasn't long before She was screaming in yet another orgasm.

"I take it..." Dahlia starts as Her orgasm subsides, "that you agree with Me that 'fair' is My cumming while you are not."

"Yes Dahlia, Goddess. i absolutely agree with You." jerry exclaims, hoping to make up for his earlier protestation. "You are my Goddess, I am just happy to serve. When can i come back Goddess, I look forward to Your larger cock." jerry asked as he put his clothes back on, reluctant to leave.

"good bitch," Dahlia exclaims, "I'll be in touch, I'll let you know when I am ready to take your sweet ass again."

After driving home jerry fell into a light slumber as he got used to sleeping with his cock in a very small chastity cage. At work the next morning he got a text from Dahlia, he opened it excitedly hoping She wanted to see him again so soon. However what he saw was a picture of Her sucking a big cock. Then another message this time She was gargling a large load of cum. Finally later he got a final pic of Her riding a cock, this time with a caption. "thinking of you, in your little cage baby."

8. Dahlia

To be honest, Dahlia was a little sad to see jerry go. But She had to make sure he understood that She was in charge, the drive home and a fitful night sleep in chastity for the first time would make him that much more eager to serve next time.

Besides She had a client coming at 9am in the morning, She needed to be fresh. 9am was early, but sometimes that's the only time they could see Her. She'd seen Jim before, he noticed the key between Her breasts immediately and knew what it was for. "Who's the lucky bitch Dahlia?" he asked with a smile.

"My new submissive, just caged him last night and pegged him for the first time. I came so hard fucking his ass!" Dahlia answered beamingly.

"the lucky bitch knows what You do for a living right?" Jim asks with a devlish grin.

Dahlia smiled, "oh yeah, he saw Me as a client last week. I could tell then how submissive he was so I decided to make him Mine. he was smart enough to accept without question."

"did You let him cum last night?" Jim asked already knowing the answer.

"I fucked his ass for well over an hour, he knew the rules. If he didn't cum in the cage the cage stayed on, and I use a larger cock next time. I sent him home with blue-balls and caged cock." Dahlia finishes with a devilish grin

Jim laughed, "so he spent his first night in chastity aching to cum. Tell You what Babe, I'll give You $50 extra dollars to send him a few pictures from Our time together, can I use Your phone to take the pics?" Dahlia had a good idea what kind of pics Jim planned on sending Her little bitch. She LOVED it!

Laying together at the end Jim took his condom off, tied a knot in it. Handing it to Dahlia he said, "for Your cuck Gorgeous. I'll give You an extra $20 today if You'll send me a pic of him sucking My seed from it."

Dahlia beamed, "agreed Babe. You know it's funny I've known pro-Dommes who use Bulls for their sessions with submissives wanting forced-bi/cuck scenes. You make me wonder if I can use My cuck to cater to My more Bullish clients."

Jim confirmed Her thoughts, "for sure Babe, I know it was extra hot for Me fucking You with Your cuck in chastity. I know some guys would love to fuck You in front of Your cuck and pay more for the privilege of showing him what it's like to be a real Man. In fact, I know a guy; Paul; who would jump at the opportunity. I'll give Him Your name and number OK?"

geeklove
geeklove
44 Followers
12