Bar Hopping

Story Info
Boys night out becomes boi night.
5.9k words
4.63
65.4k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boys night out always started the same, we started drinking at Andy's as he had the biggest apartment then we'd hit the local bars for a few hours before moving on to a club when the bars closed.

It was pretty much the same every Friday, same guys, same jokes, same stories, same bars, same clubs. They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Well those Friday nights were insane for me.

The only reason I carried on going was because Andy and I had grown up together, also I was his best wingman and he was good at returning the favour when some hottie had caught my eye and I was still sober enough to flirt without being creepy.

So maybe it wasn't all bad, I hated the music and the Borat impressions they still did, but every so often I hooked up or got some good flirting going and I convinced myself it was a price worth paying.

Tonight our favourite bar was crammed, the music was loud and the drinks were going down smooth. I was enjoying the banter for once when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

You ever get the feeling you're being watched? Like you can feel the weight of someone's stare? Or feel them undressing you and possessing you with their eyes?

The guys were moving on to a nearby club but I begged off, the sensation of being watched was weirding me out and being totally honest, I was curious about what might happen if I stayed.

I thought I would have one last drink to chill me out and call it a night, the bar was emptying and the music was quieter as people went off in search of a good time, which helped calm my nerves.

I ordered a drink and leant back against a wall away from the thinning crowd and bright lights, the cold solidity was a strange comfort as I scanned the bar while attempting to look cool, dark and sophisticated.

"I thought they would never leave" a voice whispered in my ear, making me jump a little.

"Who?" I asked casually, playing along.

"Your friends" they said, the word 'friends' was dripping with irony.

I started to form a protest when they touched their finger to my lips and whispered "sshhh" which turned into them blowing lightly in my ear.

I shivered involuntarily and my mystery tormentor giggled and purred "Mmmm, you're sensitive and very responsive, I like that." they gently licked and kissed my neck just below my ear, giggling again as I shivered and sighed.

Whoever she was, she really knew what she were doing.

"You're shivering, are you scared little boy?"

I shook my head.

"You're cute when you're scared?" I shuddered as my mystery woman started to trace my lips with their red fingernail, I parted my lips slightly as they continued to tease me and shook my again head.

"Liar" the voice said mockingly.

"You're scared alright, and very excited."

"I don't even have to look to know you're already hard and dripping."

A pregnant pause.

"And I haven't even begun to play with you yet."

At this I tried to turn and face my tormentor, but the finger that had been teasing my lips moved down and gripped my jaw, holding my head in place just enough to demonstrate their control over me and the situation.

"Ah, ah, ah, no peeking until I say so, naughty boy." she breathed in my ear and recommenced her teasing kisses.

"What do you want?" I said. What had started as a curious flirtation had now taken a slightly darker turn and while the rational part of my brain was telling me to leave, I was drunk and she was pushing buttons I didn't know I had.

Her masterful control over the situation was turning me on more than I would care to admit.

The hand around my jaw relaxed into a caress down my chest, playfully squeezing my cock and I heard my tormentor purr as she felt me up.

"Mmmm... methinks the boy doth protest too much... your cock tells me you're loving this..." she gently squeezed and stroked me as she whispered.

I could indeed feel my cock responding to her expert ministrations.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"What do I want?" the voice echoed my question in mock astonishment.

"What do I want? Well I thought it would've been obvious from the start my dear boy" her voice whispered playfully and her hand continued to stroke my hardening cock.

"I. Want. You."

"I've been watching you for a while now, I think you might just be the loneliest boy to ever hold a beer."

"You can be surrounded by your friends and still look utterly lost."

"You're so desparate for someone to own you it's like a bat signal"

"Maybe no one else can see it but I sure can."

"That's not... " I tried to reply but her finger returned to my lips and she shushed me again, this time gently biting and sucking on my neck, leaving bruises, marking me as hers.

"Don't lie, you've been lying to yourself long enough, it's time you came with me and accepted the truth." With that she parted my lips and I sucked her finger into my mouth, licking it with my tongue as she moved it gently in and out.

"You want to be owned, you need to be owned, you crave this." she whispered seductively.

"I'm going to prove it. I'm going to go into the disabled toilet and you are going to count to 10 then knock on the door and come in."

I tensed up and stopped sucking on her finger, she noticed my resistance and started kissing and biting my neck gently.

She unzipped me and worked her hand inside my pants, slowly and firmly stroking my cock, I now was panting lightly.

"Ready?" she whispered playfully.

I shook my head in denial.

"Stubborn to the end I see." and she wrapped her arm possessively around my waist, leaning in and pulling me closer. I could feel the seductive warmth of her body and her perfume spoke of storms and darkness.

"Swallow your pride and admit you want this."

"You want me."

I turned to face her, her volumptuous lips a shade of dark red, big brown eyes staring intensely. It may have been a trick of the light but in that moment she had an overworldly, ethereal beauty.

Any last resistance crumbled under the weight of her alluring gaze.

"Come with me." I wasn't sure whether it was a command or a plea.

I nodded, hardly daring to breathe.

The faint hint of a smile danced across her perfect lips and her eyes shone momentarily, then she turned and walked to the toilets, looking back with a 'come hither' glance as she opened the door.

As I counted, the seconds seemed to stretch to hours as I debated whether I was actually going to go through with this. This sort of thing didn't happen to guys like me, if I got a second look that counted as a win in my book.

I mustered my courage, headed to the toilet my mystery woman had disappeared into and knocked gently. She opened the door, I slinked in and she bolted it behind me.

We turned to face each other, I leant in to kiss her and she pushed me back, piroutted away, laughing.

She danced back closer, caressing her body, teasing me. "Points for enthusiasm boy, but you need to be taught your place."

She turned and rubbed herself against me and I fought the urge to touch her, I had a feeling that if I wanted to get anywhere with her I had to play her game, her way.

"No touching now."

She sensually danced against me, I stood frustrated and increasingly turned on. It was taking all my will power not to shove her against the wall and fuck her senseless. She moved us so we stood in front of a full length mirror, every muscle in my body tense with the effort of restraining myself, her swaying sexily against me, obviously taking great pleasure in my frustration, taking my hands in hers and using them to caress her body. She revelled in the power she had over me, her eyes blazing with lust, her red full lips slightly open, begging to be kissed.

She turned and teased my lips with hers, playfully biting my lower lip as she encircled her waist with my hands and let go. I took it as permission to touch her and my hands cupped her ass and pulled her forcefully closer.

She stopped her teasing kisses and pushed me away, we were both breathing heavily and the small room smelt of sex.

"Strip" she commanded as she turned her attention to the contents of her bag.

Excited and nervous, I stripped down to my socks and tightie whiteys, catching myself in the mirror I straightened my posture to best show off all the hours I had been spending in the gym. "Those too" she said and I heard the amusement in her voice at my attempted modesty. She snatched my pants out of my hands and stashed them in her bag.

I looked at her questioningly, "Trophy" she grinned back.

She took out what appeared to be a pair of gold hoop earrings, a small packet of something and what looked like a gold lipstick, then she reached back and pulled something out of her ass. "Know what this is?" she asked playfully. I nodded my head, this girl was even more kinky than I thought, she had a gold butt plug in her hand, it looked to be about 4" long and 1/2" wide at its narrowest point.

She sauntered over to me, stroking my bare chest, tweaking my nipples, my dick jumping in response. She giggled as she slowly circled me, checking me out, touching my arms, my chest, my ass. "You've done well so far, now I'm going to give you a test to see if you're really worth my time."

"What sort of test?" I asked.

"Firstly, you don't speak until spoken to." she slapped my face gently but her eyes held menace.

"Second, I'm going to see how submissive you can be, if you please me, I'll give you a reward."

"If I'm happy, I'll take you home and give you what you really need."

"Do you understand?" She spanked my ass for emphasis, I jumped in shock but stopped myself from making a noise.

I nodded again, unsure whether I was allowed to speak or not.

She smiled at my uncertain response, "trust me, you'll love this."

"Now" she handed me the gold hoop earrings, which on closer inspection looked more like nipple clamps, "put these on" I attached the clamps to my nipples, hissing in pain. She licked her lip as she noticed that the clamps on my nipples had made my cock even harder.

"On your knees" I knelt on the cold, slightly sticky floor.

"Now for the real test, you've got to the count of 10 to take this to the base."

She tore open the packet and squirted the lube over the butt plug. "Ready?"

I kept silent, this felt like a rhetorical question.

She handed me the butt plug, I started to sweat, was this really what I wanted? I mean sure I liked watching pornstars take it up the ass and watching two lesbians lick each others asses would make me cum in seconds but I'd never had anything up my ass before, I'd never even thought about it.

She started counting in a slow, deliberate and unnecessarily loud voice, that echoed off the tiled walls.

A voice in my head spoke up, "this is it, time to do or die."

She had sat on the toilet seat like it was a throne, legs crossed at the ankle.

I took a deep breath, turned my back to her and bent over, pushing my ass out. Then I reached back and felt around until the tip of the butt plug touched my virgin ass hole.

I gasped and shuddered a little at the sensation as the cold, hard, smooth tip pressed into me, I heard her flirty giggle behind me. I started to work the plug in and out, pushing out with my ass muscles as I pushed the plug in and instinctively gripping at the plug as I pulled it back out.

I started to zone out, all my attention was focused on the plug, the dull, thobbing pleasure as it stretched me open, it barely registered that she had stopped counting and that the only sounds were my low moans of pain/pleasure as I submitted to the butt plug and her breathy groans and wet, juicy sounds as she pleasured herself to the sight of my debasement.

I continued to slowly work the plug in and out of my ass, each time trying to take just a little more, wincing at the thickness, moaning in pleasure as the sharp stinging pain of penetration began to fade to a dull, pleasurable thobbing as I forced my muscles to stretch open around the plug. The throbbing pleasure/pain of the plug increased as I got to the widest point then my ass muscles instinctively sucked the rest of the plug home and I felt the base nestle between my ass cheeks.

Pleasure erupted through me like a fireworks display, this was so different to anything I had ever experienced, the pain, the pleasure, the freedom of giving myself to her was indescribable, my nerves were going haywire.

The room was filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and her pleasuring herself.

"Good boy" she said in a throaty whisper.

I straightened up and took a moment to try and compose myself, my cock had softened from the initial pain but was now semi hard. She hadn't told me to stand, so I remained kneeling.

"Time for your reward, turn around."

I turned to face her, her beautiful face glowed with arousal, her 32E tits were crowned with pierced nipples that begged to be chewed, staring into my eyes she slowly spread her legs.

As she spread her legs a brief unreadable expression crossed her face, a strange mix of excitement, defiance and anxiety. Then she seemed to regain control of herself and beckoned me forwards with her finger. I shuffled towards her until she ran her hands through my hair, pulling me close, I stared up at her in nervous, excited anticipation.

"Time for your reward, close your eyes."

I dutifully closed my eyes.

"Hands behind your back."

"Open your mouth, stick your tongue out."

Once I had complied with her request, she spent a second or two just running her fingers through my hair, it felt strangely calming, intimate. Time seemed to stand still as she stroked me, there was an unexpected tenderness to her touch, I felt myself instinctively responding to her stroking, moving towards her, wanting more.

Then the moment passed and she took a firm grip on my hair and pulled it painfully as she guided me slowly down between her legs.

I eagerly stuck my tongue out as far as I could and strained forwards, she held me firmly in place, teasing me, building my anticipation. Then oh so slowly she moved my head forwards until just the very tip of my tongue made contact with something hot, wet, sticky and surprisingly hard.

I was confused by the unexpected sensation, but she smelt divine and she tasted like an incredible aphrodisiac, so having withdrawn my tongue in shock, I tentatively extended it to explore her sex. I licked her again and was rewarded with a moan and more of her juice, I swallowed it down, it was tangy, exotic, intoxicating and addictive.

I wanted more. I strained against her hands and took a big lick of her smooth hard shaft, crowned with that glorious head, oozing her heavenly precum.

She moaned in appreciation and whispered encouragement, now tugging gently at my hair to urge me on.

There was now no question my mystery woman had a dick between her legs, there was also no question of me stopping, the taste, feel and smell of her sex against my tongue was too good to stop now, I wanted to make her cum, I needed to taste her cum as she lost control and shot her load all over me. I wanted to smear my face in her cum and wear it proudly as a sign of her ownership.

I took her dick into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head, flicking at the slit, she controlled the pace and rhythm, encouraging me to take a little more each time until she the tip of her dick touched the back of my throat. I gagged and she pulled my head back so just the tip of her dick touched my lips so I could catch my breath.

Once I had regained my composure I began to suckle on the head of her dick like a baby nursing at its mothers breast, her precum now flowing copiously, her moans now continuous and growing louder. I brought my hands to her hips and pushed forwards, she relaxed her grip and let me worship her cock at my own pace, I look up at her with her dick in my mouth, wanting her to see the submission and adoration in my eyes as I sucked her cock as best as I could, wanting nothing more than to make her cum.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, her breathing increasingly ragged as I brought her closer to orgasm. Her hands had now left my head and were cupping her gorgeous tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples as she bit her lip to try and stiffle her moans.

I decided to take a chance and slipped my hands from her hips between her legs, spreading them wider, then I started to gently fondle her balls as I started to stroke her spit soaked shaft with my other hand, as I passionately sucked and licked the head of her cock.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, and her hands returned to my head urging me on, I continued to work her dick and balls for another minute or two until I felt her balls tense and her cock get impossibly harder. I released her balls and moved my hand further forwards, parting her ass with my fingers, seeking out her hole.

I pressed my fingers gently against her pouty ass lips and she bucked her hips, frantically trying to fuck my face as I continued to suck and stroke her cock, while teasing her ass with my fingers.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck! You little BITCH!"

The volley of expletives came with an explosive volley of cum. The force of the first shot caught me by surprise and I let go of her cock as I choked on her cum, the next two or three shots hit my face and hair as the cum continued to erupt from her cock in powerful blasts. I stopped choking and took her cock back into my mouth where it belonged, I lapped up the remaining spurts of cum, savouring the taste and texture at once so alien and so familiar, so natural.

She came down from her orgasm and pushed me of her sensitive dick, she gazed at me in a blissful orgasmic daze and I felt a glow of pride that I had been able to make her cum. I held her gaze and opened my mouth to show her the cum in my mouth, then swallowed it down.

"God that was good." she breathed, I had never felt so happy.

She took my head in her hands and smeared her cum over me, painting my lips with her seed.

We were both left breathless, "come with me" she whispered in that same dominant yet, vulnerable tone.

I nodded and got unsteadily to my feet, my knees now almost screaming in pain from being on the cold tiled floor for so long. I got dressed, minus my underwear that she had claimed from me.

Once we were both vaguely presentable, she took me by the wrist and led me to the exit.

Outside we stopped, it was a cold, clear night, a halo of frost surrounded the moon.

Without thinking I took off my jacket and draped it over her shoulders, she looked at me with a mixture of confusion and bemusement. "It's cold" I said by way of explanation. I thought I caught her taking a sniff of the lapel and smiling to herself when I wasn't looking.

"Kneel" she said in a low, sultry purr.

As I knelt in front of her I took the opportunity to properly check her out for the first time, she looked to be close to my height in her towering heels, her black satin dress finished mid thigh, hugging her voluptuous curves in all the right places, it seemed to whisper when she moved, teasing forbidden pleasures, taunting you with fleeting glimpses as it caressed her body. He lips were red, full and incredibly kissable. Her big brown eyes blazed with triumph and lust, her heart shaped face framed by a shock of bright red hair that casaded down her back.

She looked every inch the sophisticated femme fatale, offset by my suit jacket several sizes too big draped around her shoulders, giving her an air of vulnerability.

She unhooked the chain link strap from her purse and brought it to my lips, I looked into her eyes and kissed it. She smiled and wrapped it around my neck, clipping it into place and using it as a makeshift leash.

"Take me home" she said simply.

12