Bar Hopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and lead her back to my place, happily it was only a ten minute walk, we walked in silence, the air heavy with anticipation.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer and she leaned into me as we walked, her head almost resting against my shoulder.

I got us through the apartment security doors and into the lift without being seen.

We turned to face each other, staring intensely, she snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor.

I dropped to my knees, she raised her foot and placed it on my shoulder, I looked up and caught a glimpse of black lace before meeting her amused gaze. I kissed her toes before moving on to her ankle, she smiled and I took it as permission to keep going, kissing and caressing her calf up to her knee, which she wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer whilst pulling up on the chain leash, drawing me up under her dress and between her thighs.

The lift stopped and the doors opened as I was kissing and nibbling her inner thighs, taking the opportunity to tease her a little and build the anticipation further. She pulled me away from her abruptly, the links of the chain digging into my neck. A sharp tap on my head indicated I should take her to my apartment.

I duly led her in and she sat on the sofa, another snap of her fingers and I knelt on the floor next to her, aroused and eager to see what would happen next.

"Vodka" she said simply and I stood and headed to the kitchen.

When I returned she had her shoes off and her feet on the coffee table, relaxing on the sofa. Until that moment I never realised how sexy women's feet can be, these were slender and sexy, with bright red nail polish on her toes.

I gave her the drink and returned to my knees, she took a sip and sighed in pleasure "good boy" she whispered smiling at me. Emboldened I took her feet off the table and started to give her a foot massage.

I started with long gliding strokes from her ankle to her toes, running my fingers along the top of her foot and my thumbs firmly along her sole. She moaned in pleasure and sank back into the sofa, pushing her foot forwards and spreading her legs. Encouraged by her response I massaged her toes with my fingers before reversing my stroke and going from her toes to her ankle, then I worked the sole of her foot with my thumbs, pressing firmly and deeply, running my thumbs from heel to toes. I then stretched her foot but holding the sole in one hand and pushing down on her toes with the other, before finishing with more gently gliding strokes from her ankle to her toes. I noticed that her toenails were painted the same shade of red as her finger nails and lips. I swapped feet and began the same massage with her other foot, her sighs and moans of pleasure like sweet music to my ears as I lovingly massaged her foot.

She brought her resting foot up and gently placed it against my face, I sucked on her toes, tongue bathing her foot as I continued to massage her other foot.

I was harder than I had ever been in my life.

I finished the massage and was sucking the toes on her other foot as she leisurely finished her drink, then she planted her feet on my chest and pushed me backwards on to the floor. She straddled my chest, her legs pinning my arms to my side.

"A slave should know his place." She said.

I nodded.

She raised herself up, turned around and shuffled backwards, presenting her ass to my face. She leaned forwards, pulled her dress up and black lace panties to the side, said "eat my ass." and sat backwards, planting her gorgeous ass on my salivating mouth.

She didn't have to tell me twice, I was in heaven! Her full curvy ass was perfect mix of seductively soft and firm, her pouty ass lips were soft and warm and just begging to be kissed. My lips found hers and I started kissing gently at first, then with increasing passion and urgency as she started moaning. As her ass got wetter and her lips opened a little more, I started sticking my tongue out, using it as a dick to tongue fuck her ass until she started to rock her hips back and forth in response. Then I took several long wet licks, from her perineum to the top of her ass, really trying to get her soaking wet and loving the feel of her ass wriggling and writing on my face, then back to tongue fucking, her ass was now eagerly opening to accept my tongue and she squeezed it with her muscles as I stuck it in as far as I could.

I lovingly licked and tongued her ass and she started to stroke her cock back to full hardness, in that moment I felt utterly complete, utterly at peace, I knew my calling in life was to give this woman pleasure, whenever and wherever she demanded it.

I was sucking at her asshole passionately, loving the feel of her lips stretching into my mouth, when she abruptly stood up.

"That's enough bitch, you got a hot mouth but that's not what I want right now. Get me another drink."

Without thinking I crawled to the kitchen to make her another vodka, then in a stroke of inspiration I stripped naked in the kitchen and crawled back to serve her nude, kneeling at her feet, my hands on my head, showing off my gym toned body.

She was sitting on the sofa, looking like the cat that got the cream, her dress bunched up around her waist, her 5 inch cock was hard and dripping her precum that tasted of burnt honey, my mouth watered at the sight of her.

She looked down and I followed her gaze to her sexy feet, I knew what she wanted so I lifted her dainty foot and started to suck on her toes while she rubbed her other foot over my achingly hard (and as yet untouched) thick 7 inch cock. I moaned as she teased my with her foot, sometimes stroking the shaft, sometimes teasing the head with her toes before rubbing then gently kicking my balls, giggling as I winced in pain.

She took her foot out of my mouth and replaced it with the other as she used her wet toes to play with the nipple clamps I had put on at her command earlier. I groaned and writhed as she teased and flicked the nipple clamps with her toes, while I licked the sole of her foot from heel to toe. I wanted to suck her dick again but she expertly kept me away from the object of my desire with her teasing feet as I pushed forwards in an attempt to get closer.

After she finished her drink she stood and took her dress and knickers off. "Open wide" she said as she brought her slopping wet knickers to my face. I obediently opened wide and she pushed the bundle of soaked black lace roughly into my mouth and clamped my mouth shut. "Wouldn't want the neighbours calling the police when I pop your cherry." she winked mischievously.

My senses were flooded with the taste and smell of her sex, it was nearly overpowering, it was heaven, I couldn't help it, I groaned in pleasure and my rock hard cock oozed precum from having her knickers in my mouth.

A hard smack on my firm ass brought me back to reality, I found her staring at me in affectionate amusement. "Such a slut" she tutted, "I think you're going to need to be kept on a very short leash until you learn how to behave properly." she pulled the impromptu chain leash tightly around my neck, the metal chain links digging in painfully, restricting my breathing.

"Now show me to the bedroom" she commanded.

I led her into the bedroom, it was sparsely decorated like the rest of my apartment, a king size bed dominated the centre of the room.

She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, our cocks jousting, mixing our precum together.

She reached between my legs and pulled out the butt plug, I gasped in pain and shock at its sudden removal, she grinned and said "don't worry baby, you're about to get the real thing and it's about to get a whole lot better." I spread my legs wider and lifted my hips, wantonly offering myself to her. She grabbed a pillow and pushed it under my hips, then pushed my legs forwards until they touched my chest, the head of her hard dick resting on my ass hole, drooling precum.

We stared at each other for a long moment, then she pushed forwards, I hissed in pain, she wasn't huge but at that moment her dick felt like the thick end of a baseball bat.

"Push out and relax baby, you know you want this, give yourself to me." I gritted my teeth and did my best to push out and relax my ass, the pain of the penetration was relentless, inescapable, intolerable, inevitable. As she worked the head of her cock inside me she paused, her face flushed in triumph, her eyes full of what might be love.

She held herself there and let go of my legs, I held them there and spread myself as wide as I could, trying to submit completely. She let gravity and her body weight slowly drive her dick further into me as my body's resistance weakened and my ass opened up to welcome its new owner.

Slowly the pain faded away to be replaced by a now familiar dull, throbbing pleasure, similar to the pleasure from the butt plug only much stronger, much more intense. She felt the change in my body as the tension faded and my hands tentatively reached around her ass to pull her deeper into me.

It was only when I felt her neatly trimmed pubes tickle my balls that I realised I had been holding my breath. We stayed like that for a while, her cock buried in me to the hilt, my ass muscles squeezing her cock so tightly I swear I could feel her pulse.

"Ready?" she asked, searching my face. I nodded in response, "Yes" I whispered back.

She smiled and her face lit up, she leant forwards and kissed me tenderly, then braced herself and slowly pulled her cock back out, my muscles gripped her shaft tightly, desperately trying to stop her cock from leaving me. We both moaned in unison, she in dominant satisfaction, me in blissful submission.

The head of her glorious cock once again nestled at the entrance to my hole, then she pushed forwards and her cock slid in more easily, the initial sting of penetration fading quicker, the throbbing, aching pleasure coming faster and more intense than before.

"Oh fuck" I whispered as fireworks of pleasure started shooting through me, eploding in my brain, my clamped nipples, my cock, my ass, my toes.

"Oh fuck" she whispered as she felt my ass muscles instinctively milking her cock.

She pulled back until the head of her cock was at my entrance and slid the whole length into me in one smooth motion, then she started to fuck me with long steady strokes, the delicious friction, the agonising pleasure of her cock in my ass was driving me insane.

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life, steadily drooling precum as she fucked me expertly, her face now contorted in pleasure, I was babbling incoherently, my head shaking from side to side, hands now clawing at the bedsheets, begging her to fuck me, to never stop fucking me, to cum inside me, to make me cum, make me cum, make me cum.

Her rhythm was becoming erratic so I guessed she was getting close, to my surprise she paused with just the head of her cock inside me. I opened my eyes for the first time in forever, she smiled at me evilly "ready?" she panted, she didn't give me time to reply as she pulled on the gold ring nipple clamps, stretching my nipples painfully, then agonisingly away from my chest, then I screamed around her black lace knickers as she pulled the clamps off my nipples and the blood rushed back into them followed swiftly by an incredible mixture of pain and pleasure. At the same moment she slammed her cock back into me as hard and fast as she could and began to fuck me violently.

The pleasure and the pain was too much, I screamed as I came, my eyes rolling back in my head as I briefly passed out. The feeling of my ass clamping and spasming around her cock proved to be too much and with a primal scream of her own she came inside me and collapsed on top of me.

We stayed entwined like that for the rest of the night, a sated, cum filled, sweaty mess. I slept like a baby, I had never cum so hard or felt so content, so complete.

12