Bar Night with an Old HS Friend

Story Info
I run into an old high school friend working at the bar.
5.3k words
4.68
10.3k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers

My wife was on a work trip all week, so I was left to fend for myself. It was about 7pm on a Friday and I had just left the gym.

A co-worker was going to a sports bar by his house and asked me to meet him there around 9. It was a little farther drive, but I had no plans and figured what the hell.

I walked into the bar and looked around, but couldn't find my co-worker. I belly up to the bar, ordered a beer, and started watching the game.

There were a couple of bar tenders and one of them looked really familiar. I couldn't put where I knew him from.

I was there for about 30 minutes when my co-worker texted to say he had an emergency and couldn't make it. I was a little bummed out, but was already here so I might as well enjoy my time.

I ordered some food and another drink. The place wasn't to busy. There was only me in the middle of the bar and an older couple sitting at the far end of it, so I had no one to talk to except my phone and the tv.

The one bartender finally stopped in front of me and said "did you go to Stevenson High School?"

I smiled at him, "I did. I thought you looked familiar. That must be it."

He reached out his hand "we graduated together, I'm John Holden."

"Yeah, that's right." I extended my hand out to shake his. "I'm Jim Douglas."

Were both in our early thirties so its been a while since high school, but I could not get over how different I remembered him.

The John I knew was a smaller kid, very shy, kept to himself. This guy was tall, muscular, clean cut hair and face, with some tattoos on his arms.

I had to ask the question, "your face looks the same, but the John I knew had a different frame to him. What happened to you since high school?"

John started laughing, "I know, I was the short fat kid in high school. It's like I didn't hit puberty until I turned 20. After high school, I grew about a foot taller, started working out, and my fat turned into muscle."

"You look great, it has certainly worked out for you," I replied back. "What have you been up to since high school."

John took a deep breath, "well, the short version is I graduated college and moved to the city for work. Met a girl, thought we were gonna marry, but it didn't work out. I lost my job and moved back here trying to get my life back together. What about you?"

"I graduated college and took a job out of state. I met a girl that grew up close by and we ended up getting married. After a few years, we both found work back here and moved."

We continued the back and forth, but the bar started getting a little busier so John had to tend to the other patrons. I sat watching sports, and had a couple more drinks.

John would stop by every so often to chat. He would pour us both a whiskey shot and move along to another patron. I was starting to get buzzed and it was getting close to midnight. I still had to drive home, so I asked for my tab.

My bill was $10. I waved John back over, "come on man, I spent way more than this."

"Don't sweat it," John laughed. "It was cool to catch up. I'm the bartender, I can charge what I want."

I thanked him and put down $40. Between the food, beer, and shots, I probably spent double that. I made my way to the bathroom for a quick piss before I left.

When I exited the bathroom, John was walking out a backroom with his coat on. "Hey man, I'm taking off for the night. You want to swing by for a nightcap, I live a few blocks down."

If the voice of reason was with me (my wife) it would have been a stern NO! Instead I said "sure, what the hell."

We got in our cars and I followed John back to his place.

He lives in a fairly new apartment complex. When I walked in, it definitely looked like a bachelor pad. He had a couch, coffee table, speakers, a big screen tv, and that was about it.

John handed me a beer "make yourself at home, let me change my clothes really quick."

I sat down on the couch and looked around his place. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. There was a mirror on the opposite corner of the room and it reflected into John's bedroom.

He was standing in his boxers, I watched as he grabbed the waist line and dropped them to his ankles. My mouth about hit the floor. John's cock was rested against his leg. It was the same size of my cock when hard and his was limp.

I am not gay, not even a little curious, but I couldn't help stare at him and his cock. His body was muscular and fit, but not bodybuilder type. He had defined shoulders and chest that went into a 6-pack abs, and then this cock that hung.

After a few seconds, he walked out of view. I sat there and a bit of jealousy took over. From what I remember him to now is crazy. He has this nice body and a cock like that. He must have girls lining up to take a ride.

He returned in a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and I tried to get the image out of my head. We kept chatting when I suddenly realized the time.

I stood up, "It's getting late, I've got to get out of here. We should get together again, it was fun catching up."

John gave a disappointing look and stood up, "are you sure? I feel like we just started getting buzzed. How about one more?"

"I don't know, I still got to drive home" I replied to John

"You probably already had too much to drink and drive. Lets have a couple more and you can crash here."

He was probably right, I have had a lot to drink. We crack one more, and watch some TV.

I suddenly open my eyes and it took me a second to figure out where I was. I must have dozed off. I look at the clock and its 2:15am. I remember seeing 2am, so I couldn't have been asleep long.

Where the hell is John? I get up and see a light on in his room. I walk down the hallway and peak in his room.

John is laying in his bed jerking off. He's got his hand wrapped around his shaft, its got to be 8 inches, maybe more. I stand watching for about 20 seconds before I realize what I am doing.

I turn to leave and I hear "Jim, is that you?"

Shit, he saw me. I quickly shuffle down the hall back to the couch. I close my eyes acting like I'm asleep.

Within a few seconds I hear, "Hey dude, I just saw you at my door."

Oh man, I'm busted. "Yeah, sorry. I walked down looking for a pillow. I didn't mean to look."

"HaHa, its cool man. Come down, I'll grab you one."

I get up and turn back down the hallway. John is a few steps in front of me and I see his bare ass. He's completely nude, never thought to cover himself up. Shit this is gonna be really ackward.

I walk into his bedroom and there is porn playing on the tv. This girl is getting face fucked by some guy. He calls out "I'm in here."

I turn to the closet. He's standing on a step stool reaching on a shelf. I'm staring directly at his cock for the third time tonight. "Hey up here, take this," he says.

I look up at him and he's handing me a pillow and blanket. "I know we don't know each other that well, but I get the feeling you would rather be in here with me."

"No, not at all. What makes you think that?" I nervously reply back.

John gives me a questionable look, "I saw you watching me jerk off and I just caught you staring at my dick. It's cool, a lot of married guys are curious. I don't mind if you watch." He reaches out and starts stroking his cock about 2 feet from my face.

I see the movement of his hand and instinctive look at his cock, but quickly shift my eyes back toward his. "I...I...I don't want to watch," I stutter out.

At that point I should have walked out of the room. Instead, I stay put holding a pillow and blanket, staring at this naked man standing on a step stool.

John takes his other hand and grabs the back of my head. He pushes me forward and shoves his cock right in my mouth. I had zero time to react.

I drop the stuff in my hand and try pushing against his legs, but he's got a strong hold on me. He keeps thrusting his cock into my mouth and I'm gagging as it pounds the back of my throat.

He releases my head and I fall back landing on the bedroom floor. "What.....What the fuck, man!" I scream back at him.

John climbs off the stool and he's smiling, "what....you said you didn't want to watch. I figured you wanted to suck."

I try to regain my breath and climb to my knees. John approaches and again sticks his cock in my mouth. This time my head is pinned between him and the mattress. I lift my hands up, but he grabs them with his hands.

I can do nothing. My body is overpowered and I can't scream because my mouth is filled with his cock.

"Hey, relax." I look up at John and he's looking down at me. "Relax your mouth and throat, it will make it easier."

I try to speak, but it comes out muffled and drool rolls down the side of mouth. I look at John's cock and a third of it is still outside my mouth.

"Relax," he says again "Relax." I ease my tension and John pulls his cock back only to slide it back in. "Relax," he continues the slow back and forth in my mouth. "Relax"

I'm no longer fighting back, hoping he'll release me soon so I can get out of this situation. I feel his hand run thru my hair. "Thats it, nice and easy," he says in a calming voice.

I did not even realize he was no longer holding my hands. He's caressing my hair while he slowly fucks my mouth. My own cock is hard, trying to break out of my jeans. Oh shit, I'm not enjoying this. Why am I hard?

John pulls his cock out of my mouth as spit drips off the shaft and runs down my chin. I'm panting and moving my sore jaw around.

"Stand up Jim," John orders me and I do as I'm told. "Take your clothes off." I stare at John. I want to run out the door. "Jim, take your clothes off." He commands me again.

Rather than leave, I stay in place. "I...I...I don't want to. I....I'm not gay."

John smiles at me and strokes his cock. I can't help but glance down and then back up at him. "Jim, take your clothes off. I want to see your cock."

I should run for the door. My brain is telling me to leave. My cock is hard and telling me to drop my pants. I don't want to suck his cock again, but maybe we could jerk off together. I unbutton my jeans and let them drop to the floor. I grab my boxers waistline and they fall onto my jeans and around my ankles. My cock springs out, pointing at John.

"Well, your cock sure looks like he is enjoying himself." John walks towards me and grabs my erection. My body tenses but I don't move. He slowly strokes me.

"M..maybe we....we can jerk off," I stutter out.

"Oh, we are going to do more then jerk off." I feel his cock on the top of mine. The tip is rubbing against my stomach. I look down. I thought I had a nice size, but I am amazed at how much bigger he is. He uses both hands and wraps them around our cocks. I look back up and John is looking into my eyes. "Does that feel good?"

I can feel his breath against my face. I don't want him to kiss me, but I think he wants to. I nervously stutter out, "I'm.....I'm not gay."

Our noses are almost touching when John lowers his head. As I stand there I watch as he gets down on his knees. His mouth opens and he takes my cock inside. His wet lips slide over my cock.

He continues to suck my shaft and I let him because it feels incredible. I can feel my orgasm building when he releases my cock. He moves back up grabbing the bottom of my shirt. He lifts it up and without objection, I raise my arms. I am now completely naked.

John looks me in the eyes and says, "I'm not gay either." As the words come out, he presses his lips against mine. I hesitate to kiss him back, but feel his tongue against mine. It feels good. I give in and kiss him back, wrestling my tongue with his.

My first male to male kiss. His lips are wet and his tongue feels thicker then my wife. His hair stubble tickles my mouth. He tastes good, I think I liked it.

John pulls away and walks over to his bed, laying down on his back. "Come over here, sit down next to me." I climb on the bed and kneel next to him. He smiles at me, "you kneel next to me like your ready to suck my cock. Is that what you want?"

I look at him. I'm hard, my cock wants to explode. At this point I'm not leaving this room without cumming. "No, I want to jerk off with you," I reply. I straighten my body and start stroking my cock in front of him.

He reaches for his cock and holds it towards the ceiling. "Jim, look at my cock." My eyes shift to his cock, which is glistening at the tip with precum. I still cannot believe the size compared to my own. John grabs my hand and places it on his cock. I run my fingers around the shaft. "Jim, tell me you want to suck my cock."

I can't say the words, but I continue to massage his member. "Tell me Jim." My confused mind races with thoughts. It has already been in my mouth. I have already crossed a line I never thought I would cross. "Say it Jim."

I look John in the eye, "I want to suck your cock."

He smiles at me, "very good, show me what a good cocksucker you are."

I lean my head down, opening my mouth over his cock. I take it as far as I can until I feel it touch the back of my throat. I slowly bob my head up and down. It's much easier sucking when it's not forced down my throat. I can hear John moaning, so I must be doing good.

I feel one of Johns hands touch the side of my leg. He rubs his hand along my thigh and over my ass. *SMACK* His hand slaps my ass cheek and I jump a little. *SMACK* Again he slaps my ass. I lift my head off his cock and look up at him. He is smiling down at me and grabs the back of my head pushing me back on his cock, "keep sucking Jim."

My lips open again and I take his shaft back into my mouth. This time he keeps his hand over head, guiding me up and down on his cock. His other hand explores my ass. He reaches between my legs and fondles my balls. I return the same touch by placing my fingers over his sack.

His fingers continue exploring the area. He trails from my ballsack up my ass crack until he reached my asshole. He taps my hole with his finger and I gasp, choking on his cock. John laughs and lifts my head up. I pant for air, drool drips out my mouth onto his leg. "Your okay, get some air." He keeps playing with my asshole.

"I have never been touched there," I say through heavy breaths. "I'm not into that."

"Lots of firsts for you tonight Jim," he says as he reaches towards his night stand and grabs a tube of something, possibly lube. He pushes my head back down. I part my lips and take his cock back in my mouth. "Good job, keep sucking my cock." His other hand grabs my leg and he easily shifts my body so my ass is closer to his upper body.

I feel his finger circle my asshole. He gently inserts the tip of his finger. I feel my hole open. It doesn't hurt, but it's uncomfortable. I reach back and grab his arm. "Aarrrggghh," I try speaking but can't with his cock at the back of my throat.

John laughs, "Relax Jim, just keep sucking." His finger goes deeper. He slowly slides it across the walls of my asshole. I release his arm and brace my hand on the bed. He's fingering my asshole and I am starting to enjoy it.

My hole stretches further. I know he has inserted another finger, maybe more. His pace moves quicker and I am moaning in pleasure. He lifts his hand off the back of my head and I release his cock from my mouth.

"Are you enjoying this Jim?" John asks.

"Yes"

"What are you enjoying?"

I am panting and moaning. I don't want to answer his question, but I do anyway. "Your fingering my ass. It feels good."

His other hand grabs my leg and he pulls it over his body. I am now straddling his body in a reverse position. He keeps pumping my asshole. I can feel the tip of my cock touching the tip of his. John's hand reaches under and grabs my cock. He starts stroking my shaft.

"It feels to go, I can't take it anymore," I scream out.

"Cum for me Jim"

I can feel the build up "Aaahhhh!" I scream out. I look underneath towards my cock. I see a rope of cum erupt from my tip and splash across John's cock. Another eruption across his cock and even further it lands on his leg. My face falls against the bed.

John releases my cock. I feel his fingers slowly exit my ass. "Look at me Jim."

I lift my leg over John and turn my body around. I want to collapse on the bed, but I look at John. "Shit, that felt good. I have never orgasmed like that."

John smiles at me, "Good, I'm glad. Now I want you to suck my cock."

I look down. The shaft of his cock is coated with my cum. There are small pockets of cum on his belly. I glance back at John, he is smiling at me. "Go on Jim, suck my cock."

He grabs the back of my head and pushes me down. I try to resist, but John is to strong. His cock parts my lips and I open wide accepting his head. I can taste my salty cum across his shaft. Surprisingly I don't mind the flavor. I'm actually turned on doing it.

John appreciates my sucking, "thats it, clean me up."

I slurp up off his cock. I smile at John as I swallow the cum in my mouth. I look down and see the stream across his leg. I stick my tongue out and lick it up all the way across his ballsack. Again I give a smile to John as I swallow.

John smiles back. "That was hot. Now be a good cocksucker and make me cum."

Without hesitation or force, I open my mouth and take his cock. I work up and down on his shaft. I want to make John cum, I want to see his monster cock explode.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," John says. "I'm almost there."

I take my mouth off his cock and wrap my hands around his member stroking up and down. I look up at John, "I want to see you explode."

"No Jim, I want you to swallow it. You have been a good cocksucker up to this point, let me see you finish it off."

I had no desire to swallow his cum, but I feel the need to show him I can do it. I leave one of my hands at the base of his cock and took the rest of it in mouth. I jerked him at the bottom of his shaft and sucked at the top.

"Yes, thats it." Jim says as he grabbed the top of my head. "Oh shit, keep going. I am going to cum. AAARRRR!!"

I take a deep breath as John orgasms and cum explodes into my mouth. The rush of seed surprises me and I do my best to swallow it. I can feel it leak from around my lips. He releases my head and I lift off his cock, trying to catch my breath. I can feel his cum at the side of mouth.

John smiles and laughs at me, "way to go, that is a lot of cum for a first timer."

I smile back and lick around my lips. I look down at Johns cock and see cum still dripping from the tip. I put my mouth back over his cock, sucking up the last dribbles.

"Wow that was really hot," John says. "That felt good, I needed that release."

I fall down in the bed next to him, looking up at the ceiling. "I can't believe I just did that."

"Hahaha," John laughs. "I can. I saw you watching my cock when you first walked in the door. I have that mirror there for a reason. You are not the first guy to realize they like cock."

I can't believe he set me up, and I fell for it. "Well, I didn't mean to look and I never thought it would lead to this."

"Most don't. When you passed out, I figured it wouldn't happen. Then you came to my door and watched me jerk off."

I couldn't answer, he was right. I went out for a drink and ended up cheating on my wife with a guy. I also enjoyed it.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Shit, I was still in Johns room. Maybe a part of me was hoping it had been a dream. I looked next to me and he was not in the bed. I listen and can hear him pissing. He flushes the toilet and returns to the bed.

"Good morning," he says as he falls back in the bed. "Hope you slept okay."

"Morning, yeah I did." I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I start pissing and as I'm standing there I rotate my jaw. It feels like my mouth has been overworked and stretched out. Thankfully my ass wasn't sore, but I could feel the lube he used. I took a tissue and wiped my hole. As I washed my hands, I stared at myself in the mirror. I was feeling ashamed and guilty.

jd7371
jd7371
169 Followers
12