All Comments on 'Bar Night with an Old HS Friend'

by jd7371

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Oh yeah, you'll definitely be back. You'll feel guilty all the way home, then you'll jack off thinking about it and feel guilty again. After the second or third time you jack off that night, you'll be wondering what pocket you put that phone number. I love reading stories about first times and this was a really hot one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read that with a magic ward against my dick. I came on my stomach, when John came inside him. I was just missing a hard cock inside me. Fuck I hope he uses John's number soon.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

Great story! Arousing and amusing as I remember my own first times and the hunger for more that followed. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fantasy of mine. I'm a married closet bottom who loves to has is ass played with. Nice story!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s hot to feel guilty…because deep down you know you’re completely helpless now before the power of cock….you’ve sucked and you’ve been penetrated like a woman…gay faggot slut now..hugs baby…cumming hard now ..Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous