Bar Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Boss," I said with more enthusiasm than either of us expected.

"What's your lover's name?" she began.

"His name is Fred, Boss," I answered. "And he's not my lov..."

"Why did you pick him?"

"Um, I don't think I picked him, Boss. I think he picked me."

"But you liked him?"

I looked down at my stocking-clad feet. "Yes, Boss. I liked him."

Lisa looked genuinely curious. "Why?"

"I guess it goes back to when I started with guys. It was someone older and confident. I guess that imprinted in me or something like that. Fred fit that mold. His attitude and style just seemed, I don't know, right?"

"Were you ever going to tell me about this...this other side of you?"

"Honestly, no," I answered, looking at the floor. "I didn't think you'd approve. I love you so much and didn't want to risk losing you, so I just decided to leave that part of me in the past. I was doing ok until our sexlife dried up. I guess I just lost my mind. I really, really hope you can forgi..."

"I wish you would have told me," she said, speaking quietly for the first time since she caught me. "There's this whole side of you that I don't know. I thought I knew every piece of you. Did you really think I was that much of a prude that I wouldn't be able to handle this?"

"Honestly? Yes," I replied. "On our first date, you told me exactly how it would go if we dated, how little physical contact there would be for a long time. I thought for a second about running, but by then I was so captivated by you that I couldn't leave."

Lisa looked at me for a moment, silence filling the room. As uncomfortable as it was, it was preferable to the question I really wanted to ask: what happens next?

Suddenly, Lisa stood. "Stay right there," she ordered and marched out of the room.

Nervously, I rubbed the silky stockings, enjoying the soothing feeling on my fingertips. I heard Lisa rummaging around in the bedroom, then she returned with her laptop, typing in the passcode as she walked towards me. She was fully logged in by the time she reached me, handing the computer over.

"I'm going to get a drink," she said with a grin. "You should check my browser history and then we can keep talking."

I was confused and intrigued. As she entered the kitchen, I opened up her favorite browser and took a look at the history. My cock instantly began to harden. There were dozens of links to porn sites with a very arousing theme. "Gay," "MMF," and "Sissy" were repeated over and over again. Was this what she was into? I had no idea.

Lisa peeked around the corner. "See something you like there, girl?" she asked, eyeing the growing bulge in my thong.

All I could do was nod. I couldn't even take my eyes off the screen.

"See the one that says 'Forced Sissy'? Go to that link, it's my favorite."

My head was spinning. 15 minutes ago, I was sure my wife was going to divorce me and kick me out of the house. Now, she wanted to watch porn together? I was in no position to argue, so I clicked on the link.

"Don't start it without me," Lisa called from the kitchen. "And cast it to the TV, ok?"

I got the video all set up just in time for Lisa to walk into the room. My eyes about popped out of my head. She was wearing the same stocking and thong set that I had on, only hers was black. In her right hand, she held a giant wine glass filled to the brim with red wine. In her left was a large, realistic looking dildo.

"I may have done a little more at the porn shop than just talk to the salesgirl," she said with a grin. "I made a few purchases as well. What do you think?" she asked, doing a little spin for my benefit.

"Holy shit, baby, you look amazing!" I practically shouted at her.

"Baby?" she said sternly. "Is that what you're supposed to call me?"

"Um, no, Boss, it's not," I meekly replied.

"That's better," she said, sitting next to me. "Here's what we're going to do. We're going to act out this movie. I'll be the woman, you'll be the sissy, and my friend here," gesturing to the cock in her hand, "will be the real man. The name of the man in the video is Anton. Do you like that name for my fat, new cock? Or should we call it 'Fred' instead?"

My dick jumped in my thong when she mentioned the man that earlier that night had fucked my face and cum down my throat. She was watching me intently, looking for a reaction, and didn't miss a beat.

"Fred it is," she said with a husky, sexy laugh. "And what should your sissy name be, dear?"

"I don't know, Boss," I said sheepishly. "When I was younger, the guy used to like to call me 'Juliet'."

Lisa burst out laughing. "Perfect! I can call you 'Jules' for short, because I have you by the family jewels right now, don't I?"

"Yes, Boss, you do," was all I could reply.

"Well then, Jules, press play," Lisa said, taking a big drink of her wine before setting the glass down on the coffee table.

I took a deep breath and pressed play on the video titled "Sissy Cuck Watches Wife Take 1st Real Cock."

Like most porn these days, there was little attempt at a story, with the wife providing the only exposition, saying to the muscular, shirtless man sitting next to her, "So, as you can see, my husband - or is it wife? - over there can't give me what I need...not like you can."

The camera panned over to a small, white man wearing pink lingerie and kneeling on the floor off to the side of the couch. "Can you M?" she taunted, as I wondered if his name was M or Em.

The muscular man - who my wife knew to be Anton - replied, "I'm going to give you what you need, and then some."

At that point, the couple began kissing and the wife - named Kristi in the video - stroked Anton's bulge through his pants. I looked over and Lisa was stroking "Fred" like in the video. She pointed to the floor, indicating I should be kneeling like in the video. I complied somewhat reluctantly.

The action on screen jumped ahead a bit, with Kristi now naked and kneeling next to her sissy husband. Anton stood before them, reached in his waistband, and pulled his briefs down, causing his cock to spring out and smack M in the forehead. At almost the same time, Lisa popped me in the face with "Fred".

"Hey," I said angrily, which caused her to hit me in the face again, but harder this time.

The force rocked me back a bit. Not only was the rubber cock big, it was heavy too. "Complain again and I'm going to really hit you," Lisa said, letting me know she meant business.

I looked up to see Anton waving his hard cock in M's face, saying "Get it nice and wet, bitch, so I don't tear your wife apart."

Kristi guided the fat dick into M's mouth, holding his head to make sure he didn't try to get away. Lisa moved the cock in front of my mouth, her hand behind my head, saying, "Open up Jules."

I opened wide and Lisa shoved the cock into my mouth, rough and hard. This was not the gentle lovemaking of the woman I married, this was going to be angry, vengeful fucking and my mouth was going to take the brunt of her assault.

Lisa held my head, forcing "Fred" deep into my mouth, stretching my lips and making me gag with each thrust. "You're going to have to do a much better job than that, Jules, if you want me to enjoy fucking this fat cock," she growled in my ear.

My eyes were watering so much that the action on screen was just a blur, but from the sound of it, M was having the same problem with Anton's pornstar dick. I heard Kristi saying, "Suck his cock good, baby, so it's nice and wet when he ruins my tight, married pussy."

My dick was as hard as I could ever remember. It was actually forcing the thong material against my asshole, nearly overloading my senses. I knew precum was flowing out of me, soaking my panties, but I was too far gone to care.

There was a lot of movement on screen, and Lisa pulled "Fred" from my mouth, telling me to sit on the floor with my head on the edge of the couch. She dropped the rubber cock on my lap, straddled me, reached back to spread her cheeks, then lowered herself on my face, sitting on me with her asshole directly over my mouth.

I felt her body shift, then return to her original position. "Since you can't see the screen, Jules, let me describe it for you, ok?" she asked.

I tried to answer, first by speaking, then by nodding, but all it did was make her laugh derisively.

"Kristi is sitting on her sissy's face, like we are, while Anton and his beautiful cock ravage her tight little pus-sy," her voice cracking and going up an octave as she finished her description, a clear sign that "Fred" was now filling her tight hole.

It didn't take long for her to find a rhythm, rocking back and forth on my face, giving me just enough room to breath, as she fucked herself deeply with her toy. From my position below her, I could feel it filling her with each long thrust. She was getting louder and louder, clearly enjoying both the physical and mental stimulation.

Suddenly, she pressed down roughly against my face and screamed out. I could feel her asshole contract and convulse against my face as she came hard. She rocked, riding wave after wave of pleasure, her orgasm seemingly lasting forever as her ass smothered me.

She sat up a bit, giving me a brief chance to catch a breath, before shoving the fake cock covered in her orgasmic juices into my open mouth, catching me by surprise. I gagged, which only made her shove it in deeper, before pulling it out, resting the tip on my lips.

"See what M is doing now?" she asked. But I couldn't, my eyes were watering too much to see anything but blurry shapes. I shook my head no.

Lisa leaned down to my ear. "He's being a good cuck and licking Anton's cock, tasting his wife's cream. She came hard and I did too. Lick "Fred" clean before I use him again. And you hold him this time, I need a drink."

She handed the heavy toy to me, then flopped down on the couch, taking a long drink from her wine glass. I held "Fred" by the base and decided if she wanted a show, I'd give her a show. I licked up and down the shaft, tasting her, making sure I got in between all the veins and ridges, moaning - sometimes voluntarily, sometimes not - as I worked the fake cock as though it was a very real, very desirable one.

"God, you're such a bitch," Lisa said between sips of wine. "Think of the fun we could have been having if you were just honest with me instead of sneaking off like some kind of fucking love-struck teenage girl."

I started to pull the rubber cock out of my mouth to apologize again, but she roughly used her foot to shove it back into my mouth before I had the chance.

"I don't want to hear your excuses," she said firmly. "From now on, things are going to be different around here. Understand?"

I nodded yes. I did understand and, for the first time in a long time, I was excited about our future.

12