White Girl Turns White Boy Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
White boy comes out to friend and she knows what he needs.
1.7k words
4.55
68.9k
104

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, I lived in a small town in the Midwest. I went to a tiny high school that also happened to be very religious. From a young age, I knew I was gay. While I had always admired women, I never saw the appeal for me. Large, masculine men on the other hand... that did it for me.

I was a skinny, short, and petit boy. My only large feature was my plump and curvy butt. This was all very much so to the contrast of the muscular farm boy/football players my town seemed to produce quite frequently. At the time, it felt unfortunate (little did I know how I would learn to love it).

Naturally, I did not have many boy friends (or boyfriends for that matter) in school. I did have a best girl friend, Hailey. She was a tall blonde with stunning blue eyes and a perfect face. Not only that, but she also had perky breasts and a very curvy bottom. She was the definition of a bombshell. All the boys wanted her yet she never really showed any interest.

One day during our senior year, the two of us were hanging out after school. We were talking about which college we wanted to go to.

"Ugh I just need to get out of here. I need to be in a city, I can't handle this tiny town anymore." I said.

"And why is that, Nick?" She replied, giving me a look that said "spill the tea, hun."

"Well... I just feel like no one gets me here... I'm not like the other guys here..." I started to say when she cut me off.

"Because you love men?" She said in a sweet yet taunting kind of way.

"Will you be mad if I say yes...?"

"Honey. I've always known your gay. You haven't once drooled over me. Plus I see the way you look at hot guys. You're not as subtle as you think! I'm only mad you waited this long to tell me! We could have been talking about boys this whole time!" She said in a very animated way while grabbing my hands.

Immediately I was thrilled I told her. "Why did I wait so long? This feels so good to talk about it!" I said kinda giggly.

"Details, Mr! What's your type!" Hailey replied while laying on her stomach in a cliche gossip position.

"Well... I like lots of types of men, but I need them to be a manly man. Like bigger and stronger than me."

"Oh so you're basically saying you're a bottom that needs to be dominated?"

I was taken aback. She nailed it. It then hit me, she must have some secrets of her own if she could so quickly assess my sexual tendencies.

"Well you seem well versed for a girl who ignores every boy drooling over you!" I quickly said, taking some of the pressure off me. "But you're totally right."

"Ughhh. Well if you're finally being honest with me, I have to be honest with you. I'm a... very sexual being." She said shyly.

"Explain please." I said while pouting.

"Ok ok. In a way, we're alike I suppose. I also lovely most masculine men. But only the MOST masculine men. Black men." Her tone was strong and bold. I could immediately tell she was very proud of her preference.

"But there aren't any black men around, how can you even know that?" I said while thinking about how we come from what felt like the whitest town in the country.

"It happened a couple years ago on vacation. Remember when I went to Jamaica? Well that's where I lost my virginity. He was 6'4, muscular, hairy, and had the biggest cock I had ever seen. After that, I never cared about a white boy again."

Again, still kind of in shock from this news (but also loving it), I took it all in. Yet there was only one thing I could follow up with:

"How big was his cock?"

"I love that we're being so honest. Let me show you the difference." She said walking to a drawer in her desk. She then unlocked it and told me to close my eyes. I did as I was told. She told me to stand up. Once again, I obeyed. She then very quickly pulled my sweatpants off, my own cock bounced out very quickly.

"Hailey!!! What are you doing!!!"

"Just look!"

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped. She was holding a massive black dildo. It was at least 3x the size of my own.

"Oh my god..." I said. My dick began to get hard at the comparison.

Hailey giggled and said "I can see you understand why I have a type."

I giggled back while pulling up my pants. "I mean, obviously. I'm a size queen too. I just never really knew black men were so..."

"Huge? Yeah I was surprised too. But since we're being so open right now... I have one more thing to show you."

I waited for her to continue.

"So after he fucked me he laughed and said something about white girls submitting. I looked into my new kink more and found that a lot of white girls are black only now. A lot of white boys are too actually. Here, look at this."

She pulled up her phone and it was open to Reddit. Her whole feed was about black cock. As I scrolled I saw white girls and feminized white bois submitting themselves to black men. It was very arousing. I was intensely horny all of the sudden. I couldn't believe this was what Hailey loved, but I already gushed over our new dynamic.

I then went to click her profile and saw it had thousands and thousands of followers. As I scrolled down, the first video was her in lingerie, pounding herself with the huge dildo I just witnessed.

"WAIT dont LOOK AT THAT!" She said snatching the phone back. She was clearly panicked I had seen that video before she could tell me more.

I grabbed her hands and said "oh please. Dont be so embarrassed. I love cock too. Here, now we're even." I said pulling out my phone. I opened a pic of myself with my own dildo that I had sent to a man on Grindr.

"Wow. You look really hot with a dildo in your ass. Even if it's a white one..." she teased.

"Not all of us are so cultured! Trust me, I'll be getting an upgrade after seeing yours."

Hailey then looked way too excited. "In that case... I actually have two..." she said walking to the drawer and pulling out another.

"No one is home right now. We're clearly horny and into the same things. Why dont we play with these?" She said shaking both. "But first, want to hit this?" She said handing me her weed pen.

I said nothing but nodded and hit the pen. I giggled and said "ok, let's play!"

Hailey grabbed her laptop and connected it to her tv. She pulled up a video of a white trans girl getting fucked by several black men. I was so intrigued as to what was going through her mind. She hit the pen and we laid on her bed together each holding a big black dildo.

Now feeling very high, and excited. We were totally naked and for the first time, really looking at each other's body's. She really did have a perfect body. She was about 5'10. I could now see her tits must have been at least a C despite only being 18. Her butt was stunning too. Her pussy was cute (but totally not my thing) with a calculated strip of pubic hair above it.

As for me, I was about 5'8, very skinny, totally hairless except for my legs (which weren't very hairy either). I had longish blonde hair and blue eyes, much like Hailey. I too had a big butt, suddenly very proud of.

I took one last look at Hailey and began to slide the dildo in. It felt massive inside me. Mine was maybe 6 inches so this was a new world for me. It hurt a little but Hailey encouraged me.

"It's ok honey, take your time." She said, and then moved to my chest and began sucking on my nipples.

I began to adjust and moaned in pleasure. I went to touch my cock and Hailey brushed my hand away. She then went to reach for it herself but then ignored it. She instead began caressing my ass. This combination drove me crazy. I continued to moan in appreciation for the sensations from my friend.

She then took the dildo from my hand and pushed my legs back. She began to really abuse my hole but I was loving every second. She was finding every spot and putting me in a world of pleasure.

"You look so pretty with a big black dick in your hole, nicki." She had called me that jokingly in the past, but this time was different. She was bringing something out of me and I loved it.

"It feels so good, Hailey. It's so fucking big."

She started going slower and deeper. In a sultry voice she said "black men are the only real men. Submit with me Nicki."

I was so horny I had to touch my dick and tried again. She pushed my hand away again. She fed me her pen again. This made me even hornier.

"Cum for the black dick, Nicki. Let it put you in your place." She said now pounding my hole.

I was crying with pleasure as she continued to punch my prostate with the massive black dildo. Then, for the first time, my cock exploded with cum (despite being completely soft). As I came, I cried out "fuck Hailey!"

She then scooped the cum up with her finger and put it on the dildo. She then pushed it back in and kissed me gently. "We were made for this, Nicki. Now film me for my onlyfans!"

Thank you so much for reading!!! Let me know if y'all want a part 2!!!