Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cristiano addresses Nico, "Gentlemen, thank you for your business. I'm off to the airport now. Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Barcelona. I will get my staff to arrange dinner reservations for you wherever you like."

Nico lists further parameters, "Cristiano, dinner reservations at Barcelona's best Italian restaurant. And a VIP table at the most exclusive nightclub."

"Of course, not a problem. Again gentlemen, great doing business with you. Take care." Cristiano shakes their hands.

Before he heads out, I pull Cristiano off to the side to tell him privately, "Good job today. Have a safe flight brother. I'll have to get you Bar's gift later tonight. I need some time to prep it."

"Don't edit out too much, the more the better," Cristiano playfully responds with a wink. I crack a smile knowing he knows what's coming his way.

Cristiano reminds me, "And don't forget her suitcase on your way back to the hotel. Great job today. Flawless negotiation. I'll see you next time you're in Barcelona."

Cristiano gives me a hug then walks out of the room. Nico, Georgio, and myself remain in the board room. I assume it's my cue to start leaving too, but before I can start walking out, Nico asks me, "Do you enjoy Italian food, my friend?"

"Yes, I love Italian food."

"Great, then you'll join for dinner tonight. Bring your wife too. Does she love Italian?"

"She certainly likes to eat, despite what society thinks about supermodels and diets."

"Oh I know. One of my former mistresses was a model. She was skinny like a stick. I like to say she only ate salads and cocaine. But Bar's different, she has some meat on her. Just the perfect amount y'know. You are a very lucky man."

"Thank you. Well, we look forward to dinner then. We haven't had Italian food in Spain before, I don't think."

"Okay it's settled then," Nico says.

I turn to Georgio,"You will be joining us too, Georgio?"

Appearing surprised that I asked, he responds, "Oh. I don't—"

Nico interrupts and finishes his answer for him, "Yes, of course he will join. Look at him. Does that gut look like the man who would say no to free dinner?"

Sensing a certain dynamic between the two, I simply respond, "Well I'm hungry already, but I will save my appetite. I'll tell Bar to save hers too."

BACK AT THE HOTEL'S RELAXATION CENTER

"Mmm, yeah right there..."

Lucas is digging his thumbs into the base of Bar's neck, kneading out weeks of pent up stress. Lucas' massage for the past hour has been so relaxing that Bar's fallen into a meditative trance.

Meanwhile, Adam stands along the wall, moving occasionally to get the best viewing angle of Lucas' massage techniques. He's developed an erection just watching Bar's body being touched, not to mention the side view of her breasts pressed against the table. He tries his best to occasionally rearrange the bulge in his pants to be less noticeable.

Lucas' massage eventually reaches Bar's lower back area. He moves the draping towel two inches below her hips, exposing the top of Bar's ass, in order to comfortably press down directly on her sacrum.

Lucas' technique on the sacrum is fairly standard practice for masseuses, but with the lower-than-usual towel placement, Adam raises his eyebrows in fear that Lucas might be taking advantage of her. Adam contemplates raising the issue in the moment, but thinks better of it, not wanting to interrupt the session and anger Bar.

"Oh my god Lucas, that spot right there. It's so sore," she says softly.

"Yes, it's so tense. One moment, I'm going to put more oil," Lucas responds.

Just then, Adam pulls out the small bottle of lube (that he thinks is massage oil) from his pocket. The same one he used on Bar's feet that morning. Without speaking, he walks over to Lucas and hands it to him, gesturing for him to use it on her back. Bar is face down, unaware of what Adam is doing.

Lucas, not expecting Adam to interact with him, is a bit thrown off. He's even more confused when he realizes he's being handed a bottle of lube, which he recognizes from the unique bottle shape he's seen before. Not knowing what to do, Lucas just takes the bottle from Adam and nods his head. He puts it in his pocket, much to Adam's dismay. Instead, Lucas applies the massage oil he himself brought, and continues to work on Bar's lower back for a couple more minutes.

"Did my husband order the full body massage for me?" Bar asks Lucas.

"Yes madame he did request it but—."

"—Oh perfect, I'm ready when you are."

Lucas clears his throat before admitting, "Madame, I know you enjoyed the special treatment last time, but apologies I have a favor to ask..."

Suspicious of his earnest tone, Bar hesitantly replies, "What is it?"

"I have not given a woman that treatment since I met my girlfriend. Clara...I...I think I love her...and I don't want to do anything with clients to, you know, disrespect her...I apologize madame...is that okay?"

Sensing the candid seriousness in his voice, Bar lifts her head to meet his eyes. "Lucas, of course it's okay. Don't apologize. I'm so happy for you. You don't have to worry about disappointing me."

"Merci madame, I'm glad you are not angry or sad."

"Don't be silly, you're fine. Clara is a very lucky woman."

"Merci. In that case, we are finished with the session. Sorry to end it shorter than expected. As always, it's been a pleasure. I hope you enjoyed."

"Of course, it was perfect. Thank you." Bar sits up on the table, again crossing her arm over her chest to cover up. "One of these days, my husband and I will fly you out to Israel for a session. You can stay at our house if you want and we'll show you around. You can bring Clara too."

"That's a kind offer. Merci madame, I will definitely consider it. And I don't mean to rush but Clara's actually outside the hotel now, in a car to pick me up. I think I should leave now to meet her."

"Yes yes, go go," Bar enthusiastically tell him as she playfully pushes him toward the door. "I will also tell my husband to tip you very well, even without the special treatment."

"Merci! Au voir madame."

As he walks toward the door, Lucas silently acknowledges Adam with a head nod and waves goodbye to Bar. He closes the door on his way out.

Bar, suddenly remembering Adam was in the room for the past hour, turns to him to ask, "Well, did you actually learn anything or did you just enjoy the show?"

Adam replies, "Ma'am, I think I learned some things."

Bar tests him, "Did you? Like what?"

"The thing with the elbow on the shoulders. I think I can try that next time."

"That 'thing' with the elbow?" She chuckles, then stares down at the erection in his pants, before continuing, "It looks to me like you just enjoyed the show."

Embarrassed, Adam tries to change the subject, "Ma'am what is Lucas' special treatment?"

"It's something that Lucas is very good at."

"He didn't do it though."

"Well, he had a good reason not to."

"...I think I can do it, if you like."

"You think you can do it? Do you even know what makes it 'special'?" Bar chuckles again, reacting with a sense of amusement, knowing Adam wouldn't know the first thing of what it would entail.

That said, Bar is actually intrigued to see Adam interpretation of a "special" treatment. A part of her thinks he will just default to giving her another foot massage (which she actually wouldn't mind having, since Lucas mostly focused on her neck, back, and legs).

"...Okay I'm curious. Give me the 'Adam special treatment.' I want to know what makes it so special," Bar mockingly tells him.

"Really?! Um, okay...let's see... ma'am, please lie down on your back," says Adam excitedly, surprised she said yes.

Bar drapes the towel over her entire body, lying on her back. She smiles at the thought of how ridiculous Adam's forthcoming massage will be compared to Lucas'.

Adam stands at the end of the massage table next to Bar's feet. He takes a hold of the draping towel and lifts it up just enough to access her feet. Then, as she suspected, Adam begins giving her a foot massage.

To her surprise, it's immediately clear that this foot massage is better than the one he gave her in the morning. He's incorporating some techniques with his thumbs that he observed from Lucas.

After about five minutes of Adam's foot massage, Bar finds herself back in a relaxed state of calm. Only this time, she begins to feel the itch of Lucas' special treatment not given. Though she understands the genuine reasons for why Lucas wanted to forgo it, the session nonetheless still feels incomplete to her. Under the comfort and cover of the draping towel, Bar begins to contemplate satisfying her own needs herself, even with Adam present...

Another minute passes and she can't fight her urges anymore. They're too strong, overtaking every bone in her body. Underneath the draping towel, her right hand begins to move from the top of her stomach. It creeps stealthily below her belly button, until her middle and ring fingers eventually reach her clit. She begins to slowly masturbate.

Fixated on her feet, Adam doesn't even notice Bar's finger movements protruding from under the towel.

Bar brings her hand back up to her mouth, sucks her fingers, and returns them back down, continuing to touch herself. She closes her eyes and starts to enjoy the concurrent stimulation on her feet and on her clit. She can't help but let out soft moans.

"Mmm...Mmm..."

Adam hears the moans, looks up, and notices Bar playing with herself underneath the covers. Shocked, he momentarily pauses his massage to assess the situation. He then quickly resumes the massage, not wanting Bar to stop and wonder what's happened. Watching the outline of Bar's fingers touching her pussy, Adam starts to take pride in the thought that his foot massage is inspiring her to pleasure herself.

Adam starts to ponder his capacity to act more aggressively on his sexual impulses. He's always been a loyal respectful assistant, but he finds himself in a novel situation that's testing the limits of his self-control. Feeling suddenly adventurous, Adam seizes the opportunity to secretly graze Bar's toes against the bulge in his pants, hoping she won't notice and get angry about it. He surprisingly asks her, "Ma'am, are you hot? Should I remove this towel over you?"

Bar doesn't respond. She's in her own world, masturbating at a faster pace now, unable to hear anything else than the sound of her muted moans.

Undeterred by her no response, Adam bravely grabs the edges of the draping towel and starts to slowly pull it off of Bar's body entirely. She doesn't react at all, clearly consumed in her sexual reverie. She continues to touch herself, eyes closed, biting her bottom lip.

With the draping towel now on the floor, it's pure visual euphoria for Adam. He's never seen Bar nude before, and now he's getting an up-close view of her perfect body on the massage table. Her soft skin, her cleanly shaved pussy, her natural breasts. He basks in the view of the perfect woman laid out right in front of him, her sexual heat emanating off the table.

Not knowing what to do next, Adam continues to stare at Bar touching herself with her eyes closed. He tenses his cock repeatedly in his pants. But unable to hold it caged any longer, he decides to unzip his pants and pull down his underwear. He whips out his stiff penis, which springs up and down in excitement. He starts stroking himself to the breathtaking view of Bar rubbing her clit in circles.

At this point, Adam is feeling more confident than ever. Earlier that morning, Bar jerked him off and let him feel her tits. And now, he's looking over her flawless body, her pussy being pleasured. Naturally, he's craving more.

Acting now on pure animalistic instincts, Adams kicks his pants and underwear off. He then gently climbs atop the massage table, positioning himself on his knees in between her thighs unsure where this will lead him.

He continues to stroke himself, more vigorously now, content to pair his masturbation with the visual of her pussy in front of him. He's so hypnotized by the image, he can't be bothered to ponder what potential admonishment might come if he were to spontaneously cum on her stomach then and there.

Suddenly noticing his presence on the table, Bar opens her eyes softly and makes eye contact with him.

Awaking from his own trance, Adam says, "Oh! Ma'am I'm sorry. Is this okay?"

Bar takes a second herself to assess the situation, before calmly replying, "...Do you have a condom?"

"...No ma'am."

"Go run back to the penthouse and get the ones from my purse. If I haven't cum by the time you get back, I'll teach you how to use it."

"Oh. Is this...okay with your husband?"

"Are you kidding? So many times he's asked me to teach you things."

"Oh. I...um—"

"—Just for practice so you're ready with other girls you dummy. Go get the condoms before I squirt in your face and push you off this table."

"Yes ma'am, right away!"

Adam jumps off the table and quickly puts his pants back on and scurries out of the massage room, sprinting past the relaxation center front desk toward the elevator, not embarrassed at all that he's sporting a visible bulge for any hotel patron to see.

BACK IN THE PENTHOUSE SUITE

Adam barges into the suite and frantically scans the living room for any sign of Bar's purse. He doesn't see it. Then he makes an immediate beeline to the master bedroom, doing his best to not trip on himself.

He spots her purse on the bedside table and runs to it. He spends a couple seconds trying to dig through it neatly, but he gets impatient and just empties all of the purse's contents on the bed instead.

Now easier to spot, he notices three different boxes of condoms. One is labeled "super thin," another is labeled "ultra ribbed," and the last one says "XL." Unsure which one to take back downstairs, he takes all three boxes and stuffs them into his pockets.

Looking down at his pants, his erection has yet to lose any turgidity. Adam takes pride in its resilience as he hurries out of the penthouse back to the relaxation center.

BACK AT THE RELAXATION CENTER

Adam wildly opens the door of the massage room, but before he's able to say a word, Bar shoots him an expression of caution that stops him in his place. Adam stumbles onto the sight of a crying Lucas hunched over on the chair with his hands on the sides of his head.

Bar is standing next to him, her towel robe back on. She carries a sympathetic look of concern. Her left hand comforts Lucas' shoulder as he sniffles through his words. "Why did she break up with me? She was everything to me...The only reason I stayed in this shit city..."

Bar does her best to comfort him. "Lucas I'm so sorry...I know it's hard. Just always remember that you are loved."

"I'm not, madame. I don't have any friends here. No family here. I'm not loved at all...And I'm sorry to trouble you with my issues, but I didn't know where else to go. I have no one else."

"It's all right, you did the right thing. You are loved. You know, my husband and I think the world of you. You are very talented, very handsome, and you will be just fine. Trust me. This is a tough time for you, but I'm glad that you came back and found me. My husband and I are here for you if you need us."

Lucas lifts his head up and looks at her through his tears. He then notices Adam standing near the door. Wondering why Adam has entered the massage room just then, Lucas says to Bar, "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something? I didn't mean to bother. I think maybe I should leave."

Bar quickly responds, "No you're not interrupting anything. And you're not going anywhere. Stay in that chair."

Lucas obeys her orders. He buries his face back into his hands, not knowing what else to do. Bar gestures to Adam to walk over to her. She whispers in his ear, "Did you get the condoms?"

He whispers back, "Yes ma'am, but are you still going to teach me with Lucas here? It might be weird."

"Are you stupid? Of course not."

"Oh...then why—"

"—Which ones did you bring?"

"All of them." Adam takes all three boxes out of his pockets and hands it to Bar.

She sets them on the massage table, before turning back to face Lucas to tell him, "I know this is painful but you need to do your best to think of happy thoughts."

From his seated position, Lucas looks up at Bar but is truly at a loss for words, emotionally spiraling in his despair. He returns his face back into his hands.

Bar takes a deep breath and carefully selects her next words, knowing Lucas' well-being is teetering on the edge. She deliberately kneels on the floor to meet his eye level, her hands on each of his knees. "Hey, your massage was unbelievable y'know. It's the best I've had, and my husband agrees too."

"Merci," says Lucas with hands over his eyes.

Bar continues, "...Did you enjoy touching my body?"

"Yes madame, of course."

"Which parts did you enjoy?"

"All of them. Your back, your legs, your arms. You're very fit, it's easy for me."

"Did you get hard while you touched me?"

Lucas suddenly lifts his head to face Bar, taking a pause before answering. "...Yes madame. You're very beautiful."

"Did you get hard thinking how close your fingers were to my pussy?"

Lucas pauses again before answering, "Yes..."

Bar slowly tugs at the edge of her towel robe to reveal cleavage before she continues, "How close you were to groping these—"

"—Yes, I love your tits..."

"What about your cock through the bottom of the face cradle, into my mouth..."

"Yes, yes..." Lucas responds with an elevated tone.

"My legs around your head while you eat out my pussy until I cum..."

"Yes of course madame. All of those things! And my cock inside you, of course. I wanted to so bad."

"Lucas...I think you deserve a special treatment more than I do. Is that okay?"

"You're going to give me one?" Lucas asks surprisingly.

"Are you hard now? Let me see."

Lucas looks down at his crotch and sees his erection bursting through his stretch pants.

"Stand up," she orders him. She then turns her head, "Adam, give me one of the super thin ones."

Adam, confused but aroused at what is transpiring before his eyes, takes the requested condom box from the table and hands it to Bar. She rips off one of the condoms from the pack and holds the unopened wrapper with her lips temporarily while she pulls Lucas' pants down.

As suspected, his cock is fully erect, pointing inches away from her face. Shocked by his incredible girth up close, Bar drops the condom wrapper from her lips to the ground. She turns around again to tell Adam, "Give me an XL one."

She rips open an XL wrapper with her teeth, removes the condom, and starts to roll it over Lucas' thick erection. It's a snug fit, which makes Lucas recoil a bit as Bar rolls it over the sensitive underside of his cock.

"Madame, your husband. He's okay with this?" Lucas asks.

"Lucas, he's the one that ordered the special treatment for me so you should already know he's okay with this. We both love and care for you, always remember that. Sit back down on the chair please."

Lucas complies. In his periphery, he notices Adam with his hand in his pants. Bar notices Lucas' diverted attention and turns around to face Adam. With both sets of eyes on him, Adam makes an earnest plea, "Ma'am may I watch?"

In a reverse from earlier events, Bar now is the one looking at Lucas for a response. Lucas looks at Bar and candidly confesses, "Madame, this is different than a massage. I can't perform with a woman with another man in the room."