Bar Reward Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of the downfall of sweet Jessica.
2.7k words
4.35
16.4k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 -- I know it starts right off where Part 1 ended -- if you need a refresher to figure out where I am at -- suggest you go back and read the last few paragraphs of Part 1.

Thanks for all your comments -- really helps motivate me to write. I have a few other stories that came up as I was getting ready to write Part 2 of Bar Reward -- so I apologize for the length of time between parts.

Now onto Part 2:

I truly enjoy this part. Every single woman I have brought here realizes at this point their vulnerability. They feel the helplessness and frustration of finding themselves at the hands of a sexual deviant.

As I look down on you I know you are a keeper. Hopefully you oblige me and perform at the level that allows you to remain with me for a long period of time. My hands caress the inside of your thighs starting just by the knees and running up to your crotch.

I feel you flinch and squirm under my fingers as they glide over that smooth skin of yours. Once I get to your cunt my thumbs pry open your cunt lips.

"My, my, sweet Jessica -- you are wet, I don't mean damp, I mean wet like you really reacted to that stimulation. I bet you have never been that stimulated have you?"

I know you won't answer me -- it was more rhetorical then a true question. A cunt like you -- pure cock tease. I could tell by how you interacted with the men in the bar. Wonder how many men went home after their attempts to get into your sweet little panties with a severe case of blue balls? Well this is the price you pay my dear. All that teasing and all it did was get you into my basement.

I reach down with my left hand and grab my hardened cock and bring it up so it lies against your cunt lips. I move my hips so it slides easily along that sweet slit of yours. God how I love the feel of a hot, wet cunt caressing my cock this way. I lean down a little to get into your line of sight. Of course, that just puts some pressure on my cock so it burrows in just a bit with each pass over and back on your cunt lips.

I see the look of fear in your eyes start to build. You are wondering -- is it now that he rapes me? It looks like you are about to say something -- you are biting your bottom lip. My hands slide up your sides till I cup both your breasts and push them together. They make such a sweet spot that I know I will enjoy tit fucking you.

My desire to take you is now at its zenith. I have administered enough pleasure to you that you can tolerate. Now I need to have my pleasure. I grab my cock at the base and slowly rub it from the crack of your ass up to your clit. I see you shudder. You fear I plan to fuck you -- rape your sweet cunt. But that would be too easy. My idea is to torment you -- just rub my cock up and down while telling you how I plan to use you while you are my guest.

Physical torment is easy -- but the mental torment -- the possibility, the impending actions I describe, your anticipation of what will happen are so much more powerful than if I actually do it. Fear is such a huge tool to use with a woman like you. You always seemed to be in control when I saw you at the bar. Here you are powerless. What happens to you -- you have absolutely no say. I am sure all the men you have ever stomped on with your attitude would love to be here watching you struggle, beg, plead and cry. Payback sucks doesn't it my sweet Jessica?

"Sweet Jessica, over the next few days and weeks you will be my guest here. Your only purpose is to provide me sexual gratification. With your body I am so looking forward to hours upon hours of you giving me what I so enjoy. You know what that is my dear?"

"Go to hell asshole. I have no interest in playing your sick games. Once I get out of here you will be sorry you were ever born." She screamed at me.

I kept rubbing my cock up and down. Every now and then I would let just the tip part her cunt lips to see her reaction. She would tense up -- anticipating I would enter her. But then I would just go back to rubbing it up and down.

"I love to cum. And my biggest cums -- they come from fucking beautiful sexy women like you. Do you know how many other women have been where you lay tonight?"

"I told you asshole -- I do not want to play your sick games with you." She yelled at me

"See those panties hanging on the wall behind me? Just over my left shoulder? Count them. That's how many women lay on this table before you. Some only lasted a day or two -- some lasted weeks. But each one did give me what I desired from them and you will too. Trust me Jessica -- there is no escape. Pure and simple. You are here till I am done with you." I casually remarked to her.

I saw her eyes as she looked at the panties. I saw her eyes moving from panty to panty -- silently counting. Yes she would soon realize if I have actually had that many women down here -- and had not been caught yet -- her chances of seeing me pay for my crimes was almost impossible.

I continued to rub my cock up and down her slit. My precum was making it easier to do and every time I slipped the head in just a fraction she would tense. The combination of my actions and words was having the desired effect. Fear now became my best torment tool.

But it is getting late and I do need my rest. And though it would be fun to keep tormenting you it is best I get my rest as well as you. Tomorrow we explore just how far I can push you.

So I step back from the table -- raise the half that I dropped and secure it back in place. I walk over to my medicine cabinet and pull out the vial of that special narcotic I had a pharmacist friend blend for me. No clue what he made it with -- all I know is it works wonders. It will let you sleep for about 8-10 hours and when you wake -- no drug hangover. I helped the pharmacist out of a jam and as a reward he blended this up -- I told him I had trouble sleeping at night and he made this up for me. Little did he know its real purpose.

An eye dropper full in your mouth is all it takes. Within ten or so minutes you will drop off to sleep. I cover you with a blanket and I head upstairs. Half way up I take one more look back at you laying on my table and smile to myself. Yes, you will do well tomorrow in starting to satisfy my desires. I switch off the lights and finish walking the last few stairs. I close and lock the basement door. I take a deep slow breath and compliment myself that I have chosen wisely this time.

Now for a shower and good night's rest. Tomorrow brings so much to enjoy and experience. I hope I will not disappoint my new guest.

Day One

It was almost nine in the morning when I woke up. Turned on the TV and using the remote, I scanned down to the CTV selection so I could see what my guest was doing this morning, sleeping still. Good, that meant I had time to dress and grab a good breakfast before I headed down to begin enjoying my treasure.

It was just before ten as I unlocked the basement door and headed down to begin my torment of Jessica. Today she will experience pain and pleasure -- the likes of which I can only assume she has never imagined.

I descend the stairs as quietly as I can. No need to wake my beauty. She needs all the rest she can get -- today will be the longest day of her young life. And I want her fully aware of what happens to her.

I see her sleeping on the table. Still restrained. I prepare the toys I plan to use on her today. The speculum will help me inspect her sweet young cunt as well as her asshole. A few of the toys I have crafted myself. Having browsed many an adult book store and adult shops -- I could never find the toys I wanted to see my beauties enjoy. So I took the time and after many trial and errors perfected them so they give me what I want. That is a mixture of sexual pleasure and sexual pain to the young ladies who have the misfortune to end up in my basement.

I also wander over to the medicine cabinet and find the vial of Versed. What a wonder drug this is. Injected into their arm and they stay awake, fully responsive, but will have no memory of what happens while under its effects. It was not easy to acquire -- but fortunately that pharma sales rep needed a favor and in place of the money he was willing to pay -- I had him give me a healthy supply of this wonder drug. Go ahead -- google it -- you will see why I prefer its use.

Now that I have assembled all that I will need for the next few hours -- time to wake my sleeping beauty. I walk over to the table with a protein shake I made up for her -- she does need to keep her strength up. I pull the blanket off her -- the cool basement air stiffens her nipples. I slowly caress her stomach and move my hand up to caress one of her breast. She stirs and slowly awakes and within just seconds remembers where she is at.

Love to see that look -- the shock -- the fear -- the realization last night was no dream and today will be a continuation of her nightmare.

"Good morning Jessica, hope you enjoyed your sleep. I know I sure did knowing what I had all to myself in this basement."

"Go fuck yourself you asshole. You will never get away with this. They will be looking for me. Someone saw you and they will track you down and you will pay the price." She spewed the typical rants every single one of the previous women who lay just where she is. But they never find me.

I offer her the protein shake I brought for her. She eyes it suspiciously. "Go ahead, drink it -- you think I am going to poison you? Jesus Jessica, I brought you here to enjoy you -- why the fuck would I want to poison you?"

To prove it is safe I take a healthy swallow and offer it to her again. This time she takes a sip and obviously liking it -- she begins to drink it all down. Finished with the shake I ask her if she needs to use the bathroom. Knowing she has been tied up on the table for almost 12 hours -- she makes the false assumption I am going to let her loose. She nods her head in the affirmative.

"Go ahead -- piss or shit where you are. I have a hose with warm water to rinse you off and clean up any mess you might make. Go ahead now -- I am going to rinse out this shaker while you piss or shit."

I turn my back and walk over to the sink and begin running water to rinse out the shaker that held the protein shake and just as I turn on the faucet I hear the first sounds of her piss hitting the floor.

With the warm water running in the sink I reach over for the enema bag and add the mix to the bag that when full will clean out her bowels so when I do fuck her ass she is squeaky clean -- well as clean as one can be using this kind of elimination process on someone.

She sees me walking back towards her with the enema bag and I see that puzzled look. Few women ever get it right off the bat. A few of the older women I have had the pleasure of occupying that table knew exactly what it was and what it was going to be used for. But these young ones -- no clue. Just as well, I like to keep the surprises coming.

I hook the bag up to the IV stand located at the end of the table. I stand between her legs after dropping the lower part of the table down. I see the shit and a pool of urine that has collected under her ass cheeks. I go get the hose and turn on the warm water as I grab a hand towel. It is a gentle stream that comes out and it makes quick work of the shit and urine. Then using the hand towel I dry off her bottom, crotch and inner thighs.

I admire her pussy. One of the better looking cunts I have had the pleasure to observe. I let both my hands caress her thighs as I move to my intended target -- her pussy lips. I lean down and smell her cunt with her lips spread open. To me that is a most intoxicating fragrance. That whiff always begins to make my cock stiffen. But the day has just begun and it is time to administer the Versed and once it takes hold begin our journey.

Google has been such a god-send to men like me -- we can find out all sorts of things -- especially things we need to know and understand to be able to successfully continue to snatch sweet cunts off the street. Google provided me the info I needed to know what amount of Versed to administer.

Versed needs to be administered in just the right amount less you kill your "patient". Knowing her height and approximate weight, I know just how many cc's of the drug to inject to render her compliant -- so to speak.

I fill the syringe with the right dose and walk over to her arm -- no need to swab with alcohol -- come on really -- you expect me to care that much? I jab her and push in the drug. She is screaming at me and calling me all sorts of vile names. Questioning what I just gave her. I stand there and watch as she falls under the spell of this wonder drug. Her eyes are a bit glassy now and her breathing slows to a more normal rate. Her screaming subsides and she begins to show signs of relaxing.

I set the syringe down on the side table. The fingers on my right hand begin to draw small circles on her stomach and soon those fingers begin to slowly work their way down to her pubic mound. Cupping it I let my middle finger run up and down her slit before allowing it to push inside her.

She is wet and I allow my thumb to stroke her clit as my middle finger slowly works in and out of her. I see her face and she is enjoying the fingers arousing her. But I know that I have between ninety minutes and two hours before the Versed wears off. Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity.