Bar Seduction Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress seduces college student.
2.6k words
4.25
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her at a club in the city. She was gorgeous and dressed in an extremely sexy outfit... not the usual type of outfit for a club like this at all. She was short, a little over five feet tall, pale skin with long jet-black hair tied back into a ponytail. She was wearing a black and red bodice type outfit with a very short black flowing shirt, and the type of heel that lace up the legs with a black plastic laces in a crisscross pattern.

She walked over toward me as I was ordering a drink from the bar. She looked deep into my eyes causing me to fall into a sort of trance. Than without missing a beat, she grabbed my drink still holding her gaze in my eyes and took a sip. I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. Then she started to walk away with my drink in hand while I just stood there. Her skirt was so short that I found myself staring at it hoping for a gust of wind.

I stood there in my trance for what seemed like hours. The bartender was saying something, but I couldn't hear what. Then I felt him tap me on the shoulder, "Are you going to pay for that or what?"

I was shaken from my trance and stammered a bit. Then, I handed him a $10 and walked to find this mysterious woman. I searched the bar for about fifteen minutes, but couldn't find her. I was about to give up and head toward the door, when I saw her over by the door getting ready to leave. With renewed energy, I ran through the crowd and made my way to her side, "um, hi" I said awkwardly.

She stopped, turned her body 90 degrees and looked me dead in the eye again and in the loveliest voice I have ever heard, she said "I drank too much, you will take me home."

Her fierce blue eyes didn't stop probing my soul. Her words were firm, direct, and commanding. Her voice was soft and smooth. Again I lost myself to her power. Suddenly, I felt a hard smack on my ass, which jolted me back to some semblance of reality. "Go get your car," she ordered as I realized that it was she who had smacked my ass prodding me forward.

I nodded and ran as fast as I could to find my car and bring it to her. Her, who is now just a nameless goddess to me but whom I am certain will soon be the focal point of my existence. I couldn't even think as I ran, I was so filled with delight and bliss that the thought that this woman was completely unknown to me didn't even come into my mind. I felt like I knew her all my life. With just a look, she stole my soul.

I drove up to the club in what seemed like less than a minute and pulled my car up in front of her. She walked around to the driver's side of the car, opened the door, and gave me her now patented stare. I understood immediately and got out and walked over to the passenger side and got in. She didn't wait for me to put my seat belt on before she drove off like a cannonball. She pulled around the block into an ally way and then brought the car to a screeching halt. She opened up her purse and pulled out a pair of metal police style handcuffs. She softly whispered into my ear, "hands behind your seat." While I knew I had no choice, her tone of voice wasn't at all demanding, but rather sweet and sultry. I of course obeyed as she cuffed my wrists behind my seat. She made sure that the cuffs were tight and while I had no desire to try to escape, I was sure that I wouldn't have even been possible at this point.

But she wasn't finished yet, reaching into her purse again, she pulled out a black silk piece of fabric and dangled it in front of my eyes. She softly ran the silk over my face before blindfolding me with it.

The next thing I know, she is unzipping my fly and reaching into my boxers. With a touch from her fingers, my cock grows harder than it has ever been before in my life. She pulls my cock and balls fully out of my pants and slowly runs her fingernail up the underside of my cock. "Don't worry, I wasn't as drunk as I pretended to be," she said. A moment later, the car was in motion again and we were speeding off into the night. I was speechless for the entire ride, as was she. No music, no voices, just silence... and the occasional moan from me whenever she reached over to toy with my cock and balls. She didn't do this a lot however, but just enough to leave me inwardly pleading for the next time I might feel even the slightest of touches from my new Goddess.

After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped the car. She got out and walked over to the passenger side where I was and then un-cuffed one of my wrists, guiding both wrists in front of the seat, but still behind my back and then cuffing them again. She once again made sure they were tight before she helped to pull me up and out of the car. I stood there for a second wondering where we were. Were we at her home? Or perhaps in some wooded area? Maybe I thought, we were somewhere completely different. I couldn't hold a thought for another moment. I felt her hand cupping my ball sack, rubbing my balls lightly together and massaging them. I was in complete bliss. She tightened her grip slightly, not enough to hurt, but just enough to hold. Her index finger and thumb touched forming a circle at the base of my ball sack. I felt a tug as she guided me forward by my balls.

"Step," she said softly with a little up pitch to her voice. I could hear her keys rustling as she unlocked her door with one hand while keeping my balls firmly in her other.

With another light tug, we were moving again. After a few feet, she stopped for a moment and whispered into my ear again, "stairs" as she said it, she let her tongue linger a little and gave a slight lick to my ear lob causing my heart to race at an even faster rate than it already was racing. She tugged my balls again and I slowly felt my foot around for the first step. She was careful in guiding me up to the top of the staircase and again we moved forward down what must have been a hallway. The floors were obviously wood and I could hear each step of her heels against it. With a quick pull on my ball sack it became evident to me that she wanted me to stop, so I obeyed. I stood there for a few moments and I could almost feel those eyes of hers peering at me from the other side of my blindfold. Then I heard her start to walk around me, circling me as if she were stalking her prey. Three times she circled me before stopping in front. A moment later, she quickly pulled up on my shirt un-tucking it. I heard her pick something up from off of a table.

Then I felt it, a sharp stabbing pain below my Adam's apple. I knew instantly that she had a knife in her hand and the thought of it gave me the chills. She traced the point of the knife down toward the top button of my buttoned down shirt and with a quick flick of her wrist, I heard the button land on the hard wooden floor several feet away. Now I was completely terrified. My wrists were cuffed and she would easily kill me right here.

She moved the point of her knife down to the next button and flicked it off my shirt. My heart was racing and my thoughts were running wild. The next button went flying into the air. The fact was that I couldn't get out even if I wanted to... Another sound of a button hit the wood floor as it bounced and rolled to a stop. The truth was, as frightened as I was, I was enjoying it as she cut the final button off my shirt.

She opened my shirt up wider with the edge of her blade, first one side, then the other. She traced the blade over to my left nipple and lightly ran the point around it. "shhhh..." she said as she slowly glided the blade over to my other nipple. Slowly, she moved the blade to my chest and lightly traced the knife down to my belly button. The cold blade on my chest tickled a bit and I started to smile and chuckle. She moved the blade up to my lips and shushed me again.

A moment later, my shirt was down around my cuffed wrists and I could hear her put the knife down. She walked behind me and pulled one of my shirtsleeves down closer to the cuff on my wrist. She then placed some kind of soft leather feeling cuff just above my where she had pulled my shirt down, on my wrist. She buckled it into place and then did the same with the other wrist. Finally, she unlocked the metal cuffs on my wrists. I heard them make a rather loud crash on the floor, but due to the new cuffs leather feeling cuffs on my wrists I still could not pull my wrists apart. My mysterious capture then pulled my shirt completely off and then moved to tighten my new cuffs closer to my actual wrists.

She moved up against my back and softly whispered into m ear, "ahh, that's better," with a little bit of a chuckle. I could feel her warm and sweet breath against my ear and neck and it started to calm my fast heart. She moved in front of me again and unbuckled my belt, and undid by pants button. I could feel her putting her face against my chest and slowly running her tongue down my chest, past my belly button and over to the zipper of my pants. She took the zipper in her teeth and ran it down as far as it could go. With a quick pull of her hands, my pants, boxers included, were around my ankles.

Within a minute, she had my shoes and socks off. I could hear her moving back away from me a few feet. She called out to me, "Kick those pants of your off, dear." Without a moment's thought I have obeyed her command. I heard her walking back toward me. "My, what an excited little cock you have there," she said playfully, She walked behind me now and I felt so vulnerable as I realized that I was now completely naked. She lifted my arms slightly with one hand while she used her index finger of her other hand to slowly trace my spin down to my ass. She then grabbed my ass with both hands, each one on a cheek, and quickly slapped both cheeks simultaneously. Slowly she moved her hands down each of my legs until she got to my ankles. A moment later, I felt her encasing each of my ankles with the same type of cuffs that were around my wrists. However, after she had buckled them into place, she did not link them together like she did with my wrists. Instead, she started to guide my legs apart and when they were where she wanted them, I heard a snap. I tried to move them, but she had locked them to the floor somehow.

I then felt her grab my wrists again and to my surprise she had unhooked them. It didn't matter though; we both knew that with my legs locked to the floor, I wasn't going anywhere even if I wanted to. Besides, I didn't want to.

She guided one arm in front of me and I knew that she wanted me to do the same with the other, so I did. She locked my wrists to some sort of stick so that they were held apart in front of me and then I heard what sounded like a chain being pulled down from somewhere. Within moments, I could hear another new sound, like a motor of some sort. My arms started to be pulled up toward the ceiling as they were still locked to the stick and I now realized that the motor must have been hooked up to a winch of some kind. The winch must have been attached to the pole as my arms were being raised higher and higher into the air. The winch was pulling the pole that my arms were attached to upward, stretching me out at this point and it actually started to hurt a little. Finally it stopped and my feet were fighting against the cuffs, which were holding me to the ground.

I heard her walk behind me again, and again she lightly ran her hands down my body slowly until she got to my ass. Again she slapped both ass cheeks at once, one with each hand, hard. It definitely got my attention. I heard her reach for something again and with in moments, I felt like I was pledging a fraternity as she spanked my ass hard with a wooden paddle. She paddled my ass two more times, each time harder than the last. I wanted to scream, but I held it in. She started to rub my ass softly with the wooden paddle for a moment or two. It felt so good, that my mind wandered a bit until she smacked my ass again and again and again. The pain was more intense than I had ever felt before, but I still held back my scream hoping that she would rub my ass again. She moved her body against mine and whispered into my ear, "I wonder how many more you can take my little toy, before I hear at least a whimper from you." Again her warm breath intoxicated me. For just a second, I forgot how much my ass was hurting. Until she paddled it three more times in quick succession, paused a moment before she continued with two more hard smacks.

My ass felt like it was on fire and I almost screamed when she began to rub my left butt cheek with her soft hand. After a few moments, she rubbed my right cheek and then lightly teased both ass cheeks with her long sharp nails. The feeling was so incredible that I had completely forgot that moments ago I was about to scream in pain. I closed my eye behind my blindfold and allowed every nerve in my body to focus on the nerve endings on my butt. After a few more hard smacks on my ass, she whispered in my ear again, "I think I will let you rest for a little while, I'll come back to check on you in a little bit." She smacked my ass hard one more time before I heard her heels walking away from me. Then I heard the door close and I knew I was alone.