Bar Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped my arm in reproach.

I just shrugged. I didn't give a shit.

She pretended to resent it, but she couldn't hide a quiver of a smile playing on her lips.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips. She had a very sexy way of raising her eyebrows as she looked from my lips to my eyes. Her eyes looked greener now, and they were excited and glazed over at the same time.

We looked at each other and we just both knew that this was no one-night stand. It was just too fucking good. We fit too well. It barely even mattered how well the two of us got along after this, but either way, we would never able to resist the temptation of the deep primal pleasure we took from fucking each other like animals. We would keep fucking, and that basically meant that, with whatever terms, we were together now.

I roached through her tousled hair and gripped the back of her neck with just a touch of strength for her to feel, and I said, "Don't forget, you're my little slut now, capisce?"

Sandra smiled wickedly and said, "Yes, boss."

I'll be damned if the way she said it didn't make my dick twitch.

What a great fucking broad.

12