Bar Work - The Next Session

Story Info
A teenage girl takes another caning to keep her job at a local.
3k words
4.46
11.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

As she walked home that night Julie was thinking to herself that she wasn't sure if she could take another caning and she was also worried what Tom would say when he saw the marks on her arse. When Julie was working at the Bar, Tom would go to his Rugby club with friends and always came home in the mood for a fuck. Normally this was something Julie looked forward to, but tonight was different.

When Julie got home Tom was as horny as ever, there had been a birthday at the Rugby club and someone had arranged a stripper-gram. This combined with Julie's schoolgirl outfit meant that he was more than ready to have some fun. After some clumsy foreplay Julie stripped down to her black lacy underwear and dropped to her knees in front of Tom and tried to slow things down by taking him in her mouth. But despite Julie swallowing his load Tom was still hard and he pushed Julie back onto the bed and shuffled between her legs. He pulled her knickers aside and he roughly forced himself inside her. Julie hoped in this position Tom wouldn't be able to see her well caned bottom as he vigorously fucked her. But Tom had other plans and he turned her over, pulling her onto her knees so he could do her from behind.

Now Tom could see everything, the skimpy lacy panties did nothing to hide the strong violet welts. For a moment Tom said nothing, surprised to see his girlfriend's bum with such marks. Initially he thought it was a joke, part of the schoolgirl outfit and he pushed himself back inside her and began to fuck her from behind. As he fucked her he asked about the marks and Julie halting explained what had happened and how Dean had caned her in his office. Julie was worried about what Tom would say, but as she told her story she could feel Tom swelling inside her, he was getting turned on by the whole thing! As Tom asked her further about the evening he punctuated his questions with hard thrusts, giving Julie a chance to reply before slamming back into her again. When Julie told Tom about how Dean fucked her and then having the full condom emptied over her face Tom just went wild. He grabbed her hips and fucked her as fast as he could, Julie had never known him like this. Within moments Tom exploded pumping load after load inside her, then as soon as he was spent he pulled out letting the cum dribble past the gusset of her knickers and then down the inside of her thighs. He then gave her a hard smack on the bum and then collapsed on the bed. Julie fell forward onto her chest and then turned to look at Tom, asking if he was cross with what she'd told him.

Tom explained that he understood her desire to keep her job, but just wished he had been able to witness firsthand what had happened. It was then that Julie told him about the second caning she was due in a week's time and asked him if he would come along with her. Tom jumped at the chance saying he didn't want Dean to take advantage of her, but secretly he'd been trying to think of way to persuade Julie into a threesome! Julie was pleased Tom wasn't cross and wanted to support her and she leant across and kissed him. At the same time her hand began caressing his member back into life. Then they fucked again, this time with Julie astride Tom and then they both fell asleep. In the middle of the night Tom had awoken with another hard-on and had taken Julie again, this time in the missionary position. By now Julie was exhausted, she'd never known Tom so active and wondered if it was the thought of next weekend that had excited him so much.

During the rest of the week whenever Julie stayed over at Tom's flat. He took every opportunity to check the marks on her bottom and often landed several hard smacks on her bottom when he was doing her from behind. Julie seemed to enjoy this attention and almost began to look forward to working in the bar next Saturday night.

Early on Saturday evening Julie began to get ready for work. It wasn't a fancy dress night, so she could wear anything she liked. She chose a low cut pair of black panties and a matching bra, a faded pair of jeans that fitted her like a second skin and a T shirt emblazoned with a logo from one of her favourite bands of the moment. She had arranged for Tom to meet her in the bar just before closing so she walked to the bar on her own.

The evening seemed to pass in a flash. All the regular customers were there, many showing photos of the previous weeks fancy dress party to each other on their phones. Some had some great photos of Julie and she could see why she had turned a few heads. Her short skirt and tight blouse really did show off her great figure. Dean was his normal jovial self, exchanging banter with the customers and staff alike. He hadn't mentioned what happened last week to Julie, only mentioning in passing that she'd need to help him with planning the next theme night later that evening. Time was called and the bar eventually began to empty out until only Tom, Julie and Dean remained.

Dean asked Julie who the last remaining customer was, and Julie explained that it was her boyfriend and he'd come to walk her home after work. Dean shrugged and said the planning might take some time, but he didn't mind if Tom wanted to hang around and wait. Julie quickly turned to Tom to explain that she was helping with planning the next theme night and he was to wait in the bar area until she and Dean had finished. With a quick kiss she turned back to Dean and followed him into his office.

The office was just the same except the desk had been cleared and upon it lay the same cane from last week. Dean went and sat behind the desk and picked up the cane while Julie stood nervously in front of it. Dean reminded her that she still had six more strokes of the cane to come to make amends for her error last weekend. Julie looked around nervously trying to think of something to say, but all she managed was a mumbled apology for last weekend.

Dean nodded, but once again told her to undress, this time he beat the cane on the desk to emphasise his demand. The sound cracked around the room and Julie was sure that Tom would have heard and she quickly looked over her shoulder towards the door. Dean noticed her glance around and realised she was thinking about Tom. He rather liked the idea that he was going to cane this girl and there was nothing her boyfriend could do. So he told Julie to ask Tom to join them in the office saying that he may as well watch what was going to happen. Julie quickly popped her head around the office door and called Tom, asking him to come into the office.

Once inside Dean explained to Tom that Julie's mistake last week had cost several hundred pounds and as a result she had agreed to be punished. Dean told Tom to stand in the corner and watch proceedings, but not to interfere. Tom nodded his agreement and moved to the corner or the office and stood quietly. Dean then turned to Julie and told her to strip to her underwear and bend over the edge of the desk. Julie turned and looked at Tom who quickly nodded, she then turned back to Dean and slowly began to pull off her T shirt. She then unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled them down over her hips and pushed them off together with her shoes. She then stood up to face Dean in just her skimpy black lace underwear.

Dean then told Tom to remove Julie's bra and play with her breasts. Tom stepped forward and unclipped her bra letting it fall to the ground. He then began to caress Julie's breasts, tweaking her nipples making them rise to his touch. Julie responded to Tom's touch and threw her head back. She kissed him passionately as his hands slowly worked their way down her flat stomach. He then began to gently press over her mons making her gasp and slightly open her legs to give him easier access.

Once again Dean cracked the cane down on his desk making them both jump. He told Tom to go and stand in the corner and then with a lecherous smile he told Julie to bend over the edge of the desk and grab the far side. Julie did as she was told as Dean walked around the desk. He was now standing behind her flexing the cane in both hands. He admired the view before him, a nubile eighteen-year-old girl bent over his desk with a skimpy pair of black lace knickers stretched across her bottom, showing more than they covered. He said she was going to get six HARD strokes of the cane. Dean tested his aim by repeatedly tapping the cane across the centre of her bottom until he was satisfied.

And then it began.

The first stroke whipped in with a solid whack and landed right in the middle of Julie's bottom. The tip of the cane wrapped around and bit into her thigh. This brought a yelp from Julie and a gasp from Tom, as he hadn't realised quite how hard the caning would be. In fact Dean was caning harder than last week. He'd spent some time during the week practicing his technique on an old cushion laid on the edge of his desk. After this first stroke Dean asked Julie if she'd enjoyed the caning and fucking last week. Julie replied in a quiet voice that yes she had.

The second stroke landed below the first on the bare flesh in the crease of bottom and thigh, just as hard as the first. Dean then asked if Julie knew that after the caning was complete that he was going to fuck her again. Again, Julie answered in a quiet voice saying yes.

Number three landed hard across the taught lace of her knickers making her yelp. This time Dean asked if Tom had fucked her last Saturday after her first caning. Julie explained that Tom had taken her twice when she got home from the bar and then again in the middle of the night.

Dean then turned to Tom and told him to pull down Julie's knickers as he intended to give the last three strokes on the bare. Tom dutifully stepped forward and carefully peeled the tight black knickers down her thighs and helped her step out of them. Tom took the opportunity to inspect the first three cane marks close up. He gently traced the lines with his fingers. He noted that the knickers had given scant protection to the bite of the cane as the welt seemed just as fears as those that had landed on bare flesh.

He also noticed that despite the caning Julie had become excited as her wetness betrayed her. Tom carefully slipped one of his fingers inside Julie which caused her to groan with pleasure and ease her legs apart. Tom leant forward and licked around Julie's pussy with his tongue, still gently probing with his finger, gradually bringing Julie towards an orgasm. Her breathing became more erratic and she let out little whimpers pushing herself back towards Tom. But before Tom could finish her off Dean tapped the cane on the desk, motioning for Tom to stand back in the corner. Tom reluctantly returned to the corner leaving Julie desperate for her release. Dean resumed his position beside Julie and raised the cane for the fourth time.

And so it began again.

This stroke landed hard, right across the centre of Julie's bottom, close to where the first stroke had landed. It caused Julie to half rise from the desk and try to reach around and rub her caned bottom. But Dean quickly pushed her hand away and told her not to move again, otherwise he would give her more strokes. Julie slowly bent back over the desk, but not before Dean saw how erect her nipples were. Dean told Tom to stand on the other side of the desk and hold Julie's hands to remind her not to move. As Tom walked around the desk Dean could see a bulge in his trousers, it was clear the Tom was getting aroused at the sight of his girlfriend being caned.

Dean deliberately aimed the fifth stroke lower down and it landed with a crack right across the tops of Julie's thighs. She yelped and was going to stand, but Tom gently pushed her down reminding her that she would get more if she moved.

Dean had saved the harshest stroke for last and he shifted his stance so that the sixth stroke cut diagonally across the others with the tip of the cane biting into the edge of Julie's right thigh. She left out a strangled sob and slumped onto the desk. Dean stood back to admire his handiwork, taking in the sight in front of him. Six evil looking red welts marked Julie's otherwise unmarked behind and she just lay there in complete surrender, waiting for whatever Dean chose to do next.

Tom looked on with mounting excitement. He had just seen his girlfriend soundly caned and he knew that Dean was about to fuck her right in front of him. Tom and Julie had experimented with various sex games between themselves including dressing up, toys and different positions, but they had never tried BDSM. Tom was amazed at how submissive Julie was, but he was even more amazed when Dean unzipped himself and pulled out his semi-erect penis. Julie had said that Dean was well hung when she had described her fucking last week, but this was an understatement!

Dean moved around to the side of the desk and pulled Julie towards him so she could take him in her mouth. Julie's tongue flicked around the head and her hand worked on the shaft as she sucked Dean into a full erection. Dean forced himself further into her mouth, thrusting hard as he faced fucked her, making her gag on his length. After several thrusts Dean withdrew, his cock now slick with Julie's saliva and he moved back behind her.

Tom watched as Dean produced a small tube of lube from his pocket and began to liberally apply this to his cock and Julie's bottom. Satisfied he shuffled closer between Julie's legs and started to press his cock forward. For a moment Tom wasn't sure quite where Dean was putting himself, but the strangled sob from Julie confirmed his fears, Dean was going to ass fuck her. Tom had tried this in the past, but Julie had complained it had hurt too much. This time Julie did not try to move as Dean pushed forward, with one hand guiding himself, the other on the small of her back keeping her bottom pushed out towards him. Gradually Dean was able to get himself insider her and he started to rhythmically pump her from behind.

Tom couldn't hold back any more. He moved around to the side of the desk where Dean stood. He quickly unzipped his already erect cock and pushed it towards Julie's mouth. She readily took him and began to fellate him as she had Dean.

By now Dean was beginning to thrust harder and faster as he felt himself getting ready to cum. He was surprised that Tom had decided to play such an active part in the punishment of Julie and he wondered if he could persuade him to bring her back for another session. After all, it wasn't everyday he got to cane and fuck such a pretty girl while her boyfriend watched! Dean continued to thrust until he got that familiar sensation and with a satisfied grunt, he emptied himself inside Julie. Tom wasn't far behind and he pulled out at the last moment shooting thick ropes of cum on Julie's face. He rubbed his cock across her face and mouth spreading his goo everywhere.

Both men then stood back to admire the sight before them, Dean's cum was already beginning to drip down Julie's thighs. Tom's cum glistened on her face. Six red- and violet-coloured welts marked her bottom.

Dean began to zip himself up, but Tom looked ready to go again. He remembered back to his questioning of Julie earlier, when she said that Tom had taken her twice in quick succession after she had told him about her initial experience. Clearly Tom was still young and could recover quickly. Julie turned and made to stand up, but Tom carefully pushed her back onto the desk and spread her legs. Julie pulled her knees towards her chest giving Tom clear access to enter her, which he duly did, thrusting himself in strongly. Dean realised this was a well practiced position for them both as Julie wrapped her legs around Tom to pull him closer.

Dean stepped back from the rutting couple and took a digital camera from the filing cabinet in the office. He then began to take a series of pictures of them fucking before switching to video mode. Julie had her eyes closed in ecstasy, but Tom saw what was happening. He lent back and lengthened his strokes so Dean could capture his cock repeatedly fucking in and out of Julie. Tom had always wanted to make a sex tape, but Julie hadn't been too keen. Now was his chance and he tried to put on a creditable performance for Dean to capture. He finished with an exaggerated groan as he pulled out and shot his load over Julie's tight flat stomach.

Now that the performance was over Dean put away the camera and told them both to clear up and leave. He reminded Julie that she was due back on her shift next weekend. Julie could only imagine what that might entail...

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers