No Trespassing

Story Info
Trespassers will be punished.
7.9k words
4.63
7.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick69er
Slick69er
30 Followers

Author Comments

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The series starts as lesbian nonconsent/reluctance. A lesbian goes off the grid for vacation. She seeks shelter from a storm at what is assumed to be a seldomly used cabin but is caught when the owner shows up unexpectedly. The years of suppressing her submissive tendencies bubble to the surface as she is forced to accept punishment for trespassing and settling the tab for staying in the cabin.

If this is offensive to you, please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Trespassers will be punished

The sun had finally come out and I decided to leave the cabin I'd taken refuge in a couple days before when the storm blew in unexpectedly. I knew I should have just moved on, but when I realized the owners of the cabin weren't present and I still had several days of my vacation left, I let the temptation to stay longer suck me in. A cabin with a real bed and fireplace was much better than the tent I brought. I wished the owners had left the electricity on, but beggars can't be choosers. I was grateful not to be sleeping on the ground during the cool nights and using the fireplace to heat up coffee and camp food wasn't any more difficult than a firepit.

This morning, I set out early to explore the area. Miles of trees seemed to cover every direction. There didn't appear to be any other cabins in the area. Maybe this was just someone's summer home, but it was quite possible the trees just hid other cabins. Spring was starting to give way to summer and the trees were in full green bloom. Unless you were on the top of a hill, there wasn't much to see other than tree trunks.

My body felt relaxed and the hike through the brush exhilarating. As the sun reached high overhead, I decided to make my way back. It wouldn't be good to be dark and lost without any real supplies. There was a break in the trees at the top of one of the hills. The view was spectacular and nothing for miles other than nature. The birds sang happily to each other, and I decided this would be a good place to take a break and enjoy the solitude of the area. I stretched out my legs before enjoying a granola bar and the warm scent of the trees as it soaked in the heat of the day. Normally forest sounds didn't bother me, but the crunching sticks sounded bigger than a small animal or branch falling. I jumped forward spinning around to confront what I hoped was not a bear.

In the shadows on the far side, I made out a human watching me. A tall, breath-taking blonde woman stepped into the field. She tilted to one side, and I was captivated by the emerald like eyes as she studied me.

"Sorry you gave me a fright." I smiled hoping the woman was not a threat.

"Didn't mean to scare you," she replied, slipping off her pack. She pulled out a couple of plastic water bottles. "Do you live around here?" Her voice was soft and warm.

My eyes dropped to her red lips, and I wondered what it would be like to kiss her full lips. What would it be like to feel her lips slipping down my neck, sucking on my breasts.

"I, uh, am just visiting." I stuttered as my heart picked up speed. Could this be the owner of the cabin or was I still too far away from that one and I wandered into someone else's place?

The dry brown packed driveway indicated an ingress in, so that would imply there were other campers in the area. Wouldn't the sound of a car have carried through the woods and alerted me to this new danger?

"Where are you staying?" The blonde handed me a bottle.

"Thanks." I stalled for time, taking a big swig of ice-cold liquid. "A cabin not too far from here."

"Oh, like an Air BNB situation?"

"Yeah, yeah something like that." Hoping that she hadn't caught my stammering nervousness.

"Is that old man Garten's place? Down the hill?"

I shifted from one foot to the other wondering how far I could take the ruse. "I think so, not sure."

"Not used to seeing anyone in this place. Especially at this time of the year." She smiled at me, and I lost my train of thought.

It struck me again how beautiful she was. How I missed the touch of a woman. It'd been so long. I wondered how I could find how if she was a single lesbian.

"It's why I like it here. Nothing to distract you, you know."

The blonde hummed then waved to a downed tree. "Hungry?" She pulled out a couple of sandwiches.

"I couldn't take your food." I replied as my stomach grumbled for something more substantial than granola bars.

"It's ok. You need to keep your energy up. So how long have you been here?"

"Um, thanks." I sat next to her unwrapping the sandwich. "Got in just before the storm." The ham and cheese wasn't fancy, but it did hit the spot. Better than camp food in a can.

"When do you have to check out?"

I choked on the bread, swallowing past the lump in my dry throat. "Tomorrow most likely. Need to start heading back."

"Work commitments suck."

"Yeah, but I have another five days."

The blonde stood to stretch. "Why leaving so early? You still have four days unaccounted for."

"It'll take me a while to hike back."

"That sounds adventurous."

"I love hiking. It's nice being off the grid, ya know? Leaving everything behind and just enjoying nature."

"Yes. Like the old days where no one knew where you were until you came back. Easy to do way out here with little to no tech."

I closed my eyes, inhaling the pine. Relaxing and drinking in the pleasant company of a beautiful woman would be nice. I wondered about the possibility of extending my stay another couple of days to relax with her. I could hike back in five, maybe four hours. Was she interested in something more sexual?

"The hike helps clear my mind. I find I relax better when I stop moving." I arched back stretching my shoulders, indulging in an image of me between my new friend's legs.

"Hey!" I screamed as something yanked me backwards. I landed on my back, struggling for air. The sun was bright causing me to squint.

Before I could bring things back into focus, I found myself face down in the leaves, trying to breathe through the shock. By the time I could inhale enough air, my wrists were bound behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The bile rose in my throat as every murder mystery and disappearance news story raced through my mind.

"Might be making a citizen's arrest."

"A what?"

The blonde rolled me over on my back, hunching down. I tried to kick at her and scramble back. "See, this is my land," she grunted, grabbing my ankles, and pulling me forward on my back. "It's not, nor has it ever been, an Air BNB." She wrapped a couple of zip ties around my ankles securing them together in the middle with a long tie. "So that makes you." She pointed a long finger at me. "A trespasser."

"Look, I'm sorry, really." I pleaded trying to control the fear spreading through my chest. "I was just trying to get out of the weather. It was bad and I just...I just wanted to get out of it for the night," I rambled, searching for anything to get this woman to take pity on me and release me.

The blonde nodded. "That makes sense. Except that was almost two days ago and you broke a windowpane to enter my home."

I swallowed rapidly wondering how crazy this lady was. Even if I could manage to get to my feet free, I wouldn't be able to outrun her with my hands tied behind my back. The trails to get here were steep and the risk of not making it out of here at all was high. Would anyone hear me scream? There had to be someone else in the area.

"Please don't call the cops. I'm sorry. I'll pay for the glass. Even the lodging."

The blonde grabbed my arm helping me to my feet.

"My place is not a lodging establishment. And I have no desire to call the cops and prosecute. Unless, of course, you choose that option."

I frowned, not sure how to respond.

"Can you read?"

I just needed to get her to be reasonable, so I swallowed my sarcastic reply. "Of course."

She pushed me forward. The ties between my ankles allowed just enough room to shuffle. With a rough jerk on my upper arm, we stopped before a large tree.

"Read it."

Was she serious?

"Out. Loud." She enunciated each word, squeezing my arm for emphasis. She was losing her patience.

I looked up at a white and red sign. "No Trespassing. Trespassers will be punished." Punished, not prosecuted. "What the hell does that mean?" My voice shook.

A metallic click caught my attention. The woman had a knife in one hand. "It means that instead of prosecution, I punish trespassers."

"You can't take the law into your own hands and go around punishing people."

She raised an eyebrow. "Who's going to stop me?"

"I'll scream."

She looked shocked for a moment before laughing. She opened her arms wide. "Go ahead. Who's going to come to your rescue princess? A squirrel? Maybe a bear?"

The woman stepped closer, and I stumbled back against the tree declaring judgement on trespassers.

"What...what are you going to do?" I shivered.

"Punish you of course. That's what the sign says, yes? The more you resist what you owe me, the more you will owe."

"Please, I'll do anything you want. Please don't hurt me."

The woman grabbed my shirt. The blade slipped under it. The cold metal blade pressed flat on my skin making me shiver.

The woman's voice dropped an octave, "It won't hurt...much." She tilted her head to one side as if a new thought occurred to her. "I'll tell you what. How about I give you a choice?"

"A choice?" I was quite certain neither option would be in my favor.

"I'm not unreasonable when it comes to these types of things."

I breathed in a count of four. At least the woman wasn't going to kill me - yet.

"You can keep your shoes, or you can keep your clothes."

"What? What do you mean keep my clothes?"

The woman grabbed my chin forcing my head up reminding me she had a good four or five inches on me. The green eyes I had thought beautiful at first were dark. "You're on my property. I get to punish you as I see fit. So, I can lead you back clothed and without shoes or with shoes and no clothes. Your choice."

It was not really a choice as the mountainous terrain would leave my feet a bloody mess. Being forced back without clothes was just humiliating. Both options left me with the inability to escape should I somehow figure out how to free my hands and feet. The cold metal resting on my hip indicated the woman was not playing.

"I'm wai -- ting," her voice came out in a half song lilt that sent a ripple of fear down my spine.

"No clo-th-es," I stuttered.

Without hesitation, as if she knew my answer before I gave it, the knife sliced through the shirt like a piece of paper. Before I could process the nightmare, my shirt lay in shreds on the ground.

I shivered and wasn't sure if it was from fear or the sudden air against my skin.

"For starters, you owe me one point five days of lodging." The knife sliced the seams of my pants.

I fought back tears as I quickly stood before her clad only in a bra, panties, and hiking boots.

"Then there are the days I need to house and feed you during your punishment."

Punishment? Dear lord this woman was crazy. "Please, I'm sorry, really I'll -"

"Yeah, yeah," the woman waved the knife in the air. "Do anything. We covered that. First, you need to learn to some respect. You will address me properly as Ma'am."

"What? You can't be serious." This woman was crazy.

Calmly, the woman closed the knife and slipped it into a front pocket, which made me feel a lot better about not dying at this moment in time. I shivered as her hands slid over my breasts pulling my bra down. My nipples tighten against the sudden exposure to the air.

They weren't overly large, a nice natural handful. I was proud of them. It took a second to register the stinging in my right breast followed by the same pain in my left breast.

"Holy shit!" I bent over slightly as if to ease the pain.

She yanked my hair, forcing me back upright then slapped each one again. My pussy clenched in response to the sudden stinging sensation.

"Do I seem serious now?"

My mind played a chant of this was not happening and this couldn't be real. My stinging breasts begged to differ on the reality of my current situation. I gasped as another round of slaps reddened my breasts more. Anytime I thought about bending over to protect myself, she forced me up by my hair.

"Yes, yes, ma'am," I yelled hoping to end the pain and deny the fact that my body seemed to want more.

The pressure in my pussy increased. I closed my blocking a memory from long-ago, fresh from high school and gullible in the ways of the world.

I rubbed my thighs together as another open-handed slap sent my tits swinging. The next slaps were directed against my nipples, igniting the fire between my legs. My mind and body were at war with what they wanted.

"Please ma'am. I'm begging you. No more. I promise to show you the respect you deserve ma'am."

The woman took a slight step back, a huge smile crossing her face. "See that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No ma'am," I replied quickly hoping to prevent another round of slapping.

"Good girl. Maybe if you learn faster, you can serve out your sentence without too much pain."

What did she mean by too much pain? Was it going to get worse than this? And how long was she planning on keeping me hostage?

My whole body seemed to turn red as the last of my clothes fluttered to the ground leaving me completely exposed except for the boots.

I hobbled beside her the best I could as she half drug me back to the log where we had lunch.

"What are doing?" I flailed trying to get free as she pulled me over her lap, my ass high in the air. "Please don't do this. I'm begging you ma'am. Please, I'm sorry, really ma'am. I'll pay you back, I promise."

"What I've found," she said. Her hand smacked my right cheek. "Is that people say one thing."

My left cheek caught fire as her open hand hit my ass. "But rarely follow through." My ass burned more with each humiliating spank as she alternated right to left. "Unless they understand the consequences."

I writhed against the pain; my bound hands pinned to my lower back making it impossible to gain any leverage.

"Please don't do this. I'm begging you," I sobbed as the spanks grew harder and harder.

"Now, do you understand there are consequences for your actions?"

"Yes ma'am. I understand ma'am," I mumbled through tears.

A cool hand rubbed my ass almost as if trying to sooth the burn. "Let's get you ready for the hike back, shall we?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied obediently trying to ignore the throbbing between my legs and a bizarre urge to kneel between her legs and lick her pussy.

I told myself I wasn't really wet from being bound and spanked by a stranger in the woods. That wasn't logical. It wasn't who I was or ever wanted to be again.

"Would you like to walk without your anklets?" she asked poking around in her bag.

She peered over her shoulder waiting for an answer. I wondered what the cost of saying yes would be.

"Yes ma'am. I would like to walk without my anklets, please. Ma'am."

She smiled as if the answer pleased her. I would need to remember, paying compliments, even fake ones, would be prudent. When she turned around there was a black leather collar in her hand. A metal ring on the front and back.

I shook my head.

"Now now," she cooed reaching out to rub my cheek in a soothing motion. "It'll be ok. It's just for the walk back."

I stood frozen and mute as she snapped the collar in place. It wasn't tight, but it pressed enough on my throat to send me into a small panic.

The next thing the woman pulled from her bag was a leather looking strap about a foot long six inches wide with clips on each end along with two pieces of black cotton rope with snap hooks. I felt a tug on ring at the back of the collar followed by a couple metal clicks. One of the black ropes ran the length of my back from the collar to the leather band which dangled behind me. The other rope was attached to the ring on the band.

My captor walked around me, dragging a finger across my lower back to the front of my hip. She chuckled as she leaned in, her cheek slid against mine until her lips brushed against the top of my ear.

"Are you a slut?" She whispered.

"No," I replied, leaning back to shooting her my best if looks could kill look.

She sniffed the air. "Smells like you're lying."

With an open hand she slapped my right tit. I gritted my teeth to prevent me from yelling out and tried to focus on the pain and not the warmth spreading between my legs.

"You're a lying slut."

"No ma'am," I replied after catching my breath. Another blow to my left tit had me squeezing my legs together hoping to keep my arousal from leaking out.

Jesus what was happening to me? How on earth could this be turning me on?

"No, you're not lying. Or no you're not a slut?"

"I'm not a lying slut, ma'am," I replied after she delivered a reminder to my tits to reply clearly.

"How about I give you another choice?" She raised an eyebrow as I wondered which option of bad or worse was about to be offered.

"You say you're not a lying trespassing slut and I say you are. Prove it."

I frowned. "Prove it? How?"

"By taking the slut test."

Slut test? As if this was something everyone knew about. If my hands were free, I would have covered my ears to prevent hearing what insanity was coming next.

"Now, just like any other tests, we need material to measure the concentration of a chemical or liquid in order to determine the results of whether something is false or positive."

She picked up my torn panties, holding them up in front of my face. "I think this would be the best material to collect a liquid sample in order to determine if you are or are not a slut."

The redness coloring my cheeks and spreading down across my chest gave away how embarrassed I was.

"Open your legs."

I bit my lip wanting to refuse. Resigned to my current fate, I spread my legs as far as I could. Wishing lightning would strike me down.

The fabric was slowing pushed into my pussy. "If these slutty panties are not wet, then you're not a slut. In which case, I'll let you get dress in the clothes you have at my place and take you to town and let the police check you into their hotel."

I swallowed audibly. The last thing I needed was to be charged by the police. I'd lose my license and everything I built would be lost. I shook my head. Getting arrested would actually be worse than this humiliation. I couldn't get arrested for trespassing or any other crime for that matter. That was if she would even let me go.

"But." She traced a finger across my labia. "If you're panties are wet, it's positive that you're a slut and your lying slutty body belongs to me until you've settled your debt. Understand the test instructions trespasser?"

I wanted to shake my head no, that this was a stupid test.

She took each of my nipples between her finger and thumb slowly pinching them tight. She pulled on them, stretching my tits toward her until they could go no further. The pain in my nipples increased as she rolled my nipples back and forth, turning them one way then another.

I whimpered knowing she wouldn't stop torturing my nipples until I answered.

"Yes ma'am. I understand."

"Understand?" She pinched harder stretching her arms wide, pulling my tits as far apart as they would go.

Slick69er
Slick69er
30 Followers