Barb and Bob's First Time Swinging

Story Info
A married couple's first time swinging and group sex.
5k words
13.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction...

Barb and Bob were a typical, happily married couple. Until that is Bob wanted to expand their sex life to more than monogamy. This is the story of their first-time swinging, their first-time having group sex.

Barb is a beautiful Asian girl, with straight black hair, petite, demure, and velvety smooth skin. Her bigger all-natural boobs, especially for an Asian girl, stand up like a teenager's. Also, a cute, small Asian ass, but big enough to grab a handful of. On top of that, she is multi-orgasmic. When Barb is having sex, she orgasms quickly and easily, many times. And her pussy small, extremely tight, with incredible muscle control that can stroke a cock like a hand!

Bob is easy to describe - average. Average height, average weight, average looks. The only thing that keeps Bob from being totally nondescript is his head-turning, attractive wife.

Different sections of the story are narrated by either Bob or Barb so that the one who is better able to describe scenes does so.

Bob...

Although we always thought our sex life was good, in hindsight it was rather plain. Around ten years into our marriage, I began to fantasize about swinging to be able to have sex with other women. Talking to Barb about it she was at first against it. But I persisted, and after a while, she came around to being willing to give it a try. We created a profile on an adult web site looking for other couples not too far away interested in watching, soft swinging, or full swap. Not getting anywhere with any couples and disregarding the single guys bothering us, we had to make a change looking at Groups. Around our small state, there were only a few, but one of interest, which we bookmarked. Occasionally, we would go back and reread what it said, getting more and more drawn to it. Finally, we decided to contact them. The organizer, Ray, replied, asking a few questions to find out more about us than what was in our profile. We told him that we had never done anything like this, and if that precluded us from his group's parties we understood. Ray dismissed that concern saying everyone was a newbie the first time. He went on to say that he and the others in the group would be happy to help us get started at whatever pace we were comfortable with. That hurtle out of the way, optimism prevailed, and we accepted his invitation, even though we weren't sure what to expect, knowing only Ray, and he only through emails.

The day of the party, we found the house with no problem. Feeling a mixture of nerves and excitement, we went up to the front door and rang the bell--the start of a new experience. Ray swung open the door, saying, "Welcome Barb and Bob! I recognize you from your picture; please come in!" Ray's genuine enthusiasm and hospitality made us feel truly welcome, like old friends, setting the tone for what would hopefully be a memorable and enjoyable night. He introduced us to Gerald, the host, another couple that was there, and others as they arrived.

The house was lovely and had a large hot tub on the porch. Gerald had arranged a decent selection of snacks and beverages in the dining area and kitchen. As the party's coordinator, Ray had to constantly be moving and saying hello to everyone. Gerald had fulfilled his social obligation by furnishing the house (complete with a hot tub); thus, he had no such obligations, so he stayed with us. It was obvious he was concentrating on Barb - no surprise there. The two of them were hitting it off, chatting like old friends. When her glass was empty, he would right away go get a refill, and almost as an afterthought, which I think it was, he would ask me if I needed anything. I was fine with that.

As more people arrived, a group of guys were drawn to Barb introducing themselves, offering her drinks, acting as if she were the center of their universe. I suspected it was her Asian eyes, and petite body they were attracted to. I was happy for her getting so much attention. At later parties I saw this same thing happen, with a few guys drawn to her like moths to a flame. With them circled around her, they would talk informally, just like at any social gathering. However, what was different were many double entendre and lots of sexual innuendo. For example, "A pearl necklace would look really nice on you." The other guys and I could see that she was focused on Gerald, so we gracefully excused ourselves. I didn't know why she chose Gerald that night. Some of the other dudes were also handsome, maybe even more so. I suspect it was because Gerald was the homeowner; he was experienced in the lifestyle, and he was putting her at ease from the moment we arrived.

By the end of their second glass of wine, I saw a subtle change in Barb and Gerald's dynamic. Their eyes remained on each other, they moved closer, and their voices were lower. Gerald left his hand on her shoulder longer and longer, softly rubbed her arm and waist, held her hand, and lightly kissed her neck. In a word, more intimate. They looked like they were on the way to an epic escapade.

It wasn't long before the party got down to business. Couples were making out; blouses, shirts, dresses, and pants began coming off, along with bras and panties for the girls who were wearing them. People were heading outside to the hot tub. Gerald motioned in that direction, and Barb nodded her head in agreement before they went off in that direction. In what seemed like in a blink of an eye, Gerald was naked and eagerly helping Barb out of her dress and bikini panties. As was her norm, she wasn't wearing a bra. Gerald led her up the steps to the hot tub with his erect, large, but not huge, penis guiding the way. He sat her down on the wide edge and went in. Standing in the water, he quickly caressed her all over, concentrating especially on her tits. With a quick kiss to each of her nipples, he lifted her up by the waist, put her down on one of the hot tub seats, and sat himself down next to her.

A few people were already standing in the hot tub; all the seats were taken. While there was still some room, I stripped down and went in. There was a girl standing alone on the opposite side of Barb and Gerald who caught my attention. I went over to her, optimistic. Her name was Joann. After we talked a little to break the ice, I felt we had a good connection. I was yearning for more and wanted to get moving on to something better than just talking. I said she was very attractive, and she responded that I was good-looking. Off to a good start, I reached out, lightly brushing her with my hands. She smiled. My fervor was growing along with my cock. Better than her smile, the unmistakable signal she sent me was that while looking directly into my eyes, she took both my hands that were on her waist and placed them on her boobs and grabbed my cock!

Though I wasn't spying on them, I would occasionally look over to see how things were going with Barb and Gerald. It was clear that Gerald's passion was rapidly growing, looking like a schoolboy loose in a candy store, pawing her tits, biting her nipples, kissing her neck. He lifted her up on his lap. That gave him access to both of her tits with his hands, which he took full advantage of. Between her legs, I saw the tip of his hard cock on her pussy. They both started slowly rocking back and forth, rubbing his dick up and down her cunt, as he kissed her neck, one side at a time. She had her head back on his shoulder, her eyes closed, and one arm reaching up over her head with her hand behind his neck, stretching her body out tight. Gerald loved it--running one hand up and down from her pussy, over her firm stomach, to her tits, using his other hand to rub her clit. Her other hand went down and started tugging his hard-on. I saw him whisper something in her ear; she shook her head, "no," and whispered something back. I hoped that whatever had just been said wouldn't prematurely end their intimate tryst.

Barb...

Gerald asked me if he could fuck me. I said "no," quickly explaining I didn't want to get hot tub water in my snatch. I told him to stand up so I could jerk him off. I really like to do that for guys, and I make it as enjoyable and pleasurable as possible for them as it is for me. I was sitting on one of the hot tub seats with Gerald standing in front of me, his hard cock pointed straight out just below the surface of the water. Tugging him with one hand, I alternated it with pulling him into me to rub the bell of his cock on my nipples. As I massaged and fondled his balls with my other hand, he kept quietly pleading, "Please don't stop... please don't stop!" Doing that, I was getting more and more excited by jacking his great manhood, getting closer and closer to cumming.

Both Gerald and I were consumed by pleasure. At first, his moans were soft, but they grew louder and more fervent with each passing moment. His hand ventured downwards, intensifying its caress and hastening its rhythm over my womanhood, while his touch upon my breasts became more insistent.

Gerald grunted as three long streams of cum shot into the water. At the same time I climaxed; my back arched, my body trembled. Gerald sat next to me, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me on my lips. For several minutes we stayed like that not moving, except when I pushed cum drifting in the water away from me.

Bob...

Joann started stroking me. Words couldn't capture the overwhelming sensation coursing through me. Returning the favor, I slid two fingers in her pussy, plunging them forward and back. From her faster, shallower breathing, I could tell she was close. I didn't want to cum from a hand job. I told her to put her foot up on the hot tub seat, giving me easier access to her twat. I pulled my fingers out of her, but before I could replace them with my swollen cock she surprised me. She sank under the water, and proceeded to administer submerged fellatio, sliding my erection in and out of her mouth. But the best part of it was with me fully in her mouth, she would blow water out around my dick. What an incredible feeling! But as good as that was, I wanted to be in her pussy. Standing face-to-face, I looked into her eyes. Slowly, I poked myself all the way into her. Filled with my shaft, a gasp escaped her lips. Joann reflected my in-and-out thrusts, our bodies moved together in perfect sync; she matched my every upward thrust, pushing down. Our movements were like a metronome, our breath quickened, our desire grew. The rhythm built up into an overwhelming sensation. Too fast, I found myself on the brink of climax. Barely able to speak from the tenseness sweeping my entire body, I stammered, "I'm cumming." With all of my strength, I drove my cock as hard as I could up into her pussy, holding it there as I pumped a big load of cum into her. That action triggered an effect from her. Her body stiffened, then began to tremble, and she yelled out, "Yes, yes!" Coupled together like that for a minute or two, I pulled my shrinking cock out of her, my sperm leaking from between her pussy lips, drifting in the water between us. We remained as one; my hands grabbing her nice, firm ass, her arms wrapped around my back, her tits squashed against my chest, and her hard, erect nipples sticking into me. Leaving Joann in post-coital bliss, happy and content, I climbed out of the hot tub, wrapped myself in a towel, and sank into the couch. There, I replayed in my mind the amorous aquatic union.

Barb...

After our orgasms, I was lying back on Gerald, luxuriating in the hot water and bubbles, my hand holding his semi-hard cock and Gerald's hand between my legs. I could see from the look on his face that he was happy and content. But I felt I had disappointed him by not letting him fuck me. I wanted to make it up to him. And to be honest, I was horny as hell. Gerald was handsome, good-looking, and he had a bang-up cock, just the right size for me. I really wanted it inside of me. "Help me out of the tub," I commanded more than asked him. I could see the letdown in him, as he probably thought I was leaving him. He lifted me up to the edge, having no idea what was next.

I motioned for Gerald to come up and sit with me. He did but looked bewildered about why. I said, "Stay right here" and hopped on the floor. The edge of the hot tub he was sitting on was at the perfect height for me. Getting as close to him as I could, I pushed his knees slightly apart, and took him in my mouth. His face immediately lit up! To start, he was practically flaccid. Bobbing my head up and down, he rapidly grew harder, longer, and thicker. As soon as it was big enough, I put my hand around his cock, stroking him as I was sucking him. He kept repeating, "Oh, baby - keep doing that!" Looking up, I saw the lecherous grin on his face, his eyes glued to me, and his hands on the sides of my head, guiding it back and forth. He was completely tuned out to everything around us, except my mouth sucking his prick and my hand jerking it. With the taste of precum in my mouth, his now rock-hard dick, and his fucking my mouth, I could tell he was getting close. Gerald asked if he could cum in my mouth. For the second time that night, I said "no". This time he didn't seem too dejected, probably thinking of all the other places he could shoot his wad on me.

I walked up the hot tub steps and told Gerald to switch places with me. Anticipating what was next, he slid off the edge of the hot tub. With a quick, confident turn around, he faced my legs that I had spread open wide. Captivated by what he was seeing in front of him, he immediately dove face-first into me. Like a starving person who hadn't eaten in days, his tongue eagerly licked my pussy up and down, buried his face in my crotch, and shook his face side to side, trying to get as much of my quim into him as he could, lapping up my pussy juice. Raising his head, he declared that mine was the best-tasting pussy he ever ate, then went right back to eating it. In his excitement to get as much of my love box as he possibly could, he licked it and stuck his tongue in it. He gave my clit special attention, sucking it, circling it with his tongue, and nibbling it. He would look up just long enough to tell me how luscious I tasted and that my scent was erotic! I grabbed Gerald's head, jamming him into me as an orgasm cascaded over my body in a wave of sexual energy. I yelled, "Yes, yes!" My pussy, my clit, my whole body were elevated to an unbelievable level of pleasure. It felt like I was floating in the air.

Gerald's pussy eating was great; I couldn't get enough of it. After two huge orgasms, I wanted to stop before I passed out. Pulling his head up, I asked him to help me onto the floor. He stood me in front of him, wrapped his strong arms around me, and pulled me into a tight, hug where I could feel his body heat on me. He rubbed his lips covered with my jus de vagine all over my lips and face. "Taste your pussy, baby--it's delicious!" he said. I did, and it was. It stoked the fire in me, and I wanted his dick filling me.

Not waiting a second longer, I spread a towel on the floor as fast as I could, laid down on my back, spread my legs, stuck my finger in my love canal, then sensuously circled it around my little button. Gerald was dumbfounded, but not dumb. The message was clear; no invitation was needed. He laid on top of me in an instant, his hard cock poking at my entrance. Running it up and down my soaked slit, with one quick jab, he was in me balls-deep. He drew his shaft slowly in and out sending shivers up both his and my spine. Each stroke was deliberate as we reveled in the sensation and heightened our passion.

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw people watching us. My husband, Bob, was one of them. I wasn't sure how he felt seeing me with this other man this way. He smiled and gave me a thumbs-up, dispelling any fears I might have had. Relieved that he was fine, I tuned everything around me out, turning my full attention back to Gerald and his cock fucking me. For a moment I felt slightly guilty that I was violating moral norms. But it felt so good that I quickly forgot about any regrettable remorse.

Gerald was fucking me good. Not too slow, not too fast, not too hard. Repeatedly, all the way into his balls, all the way out, until just his cock head was at my entrance. I felt an orgasm building in me, a tingling in my pussy, my face getting hot, my breathing getting faster. Letting out a scream, the climax burst over me. My clit was so sensitive I held Gerald tight so he would stop moving. Words didn't have to pass between us. He just laid there on top of me immobile.

Bob...

When Barb's orgasm passed, Gerald got off of her. She got on her hands and knees, pushed her butt up with her back bent, and spread her knees apart. He got into position behind her wet pussy, pushing easily into her. The rhythm started again--in and out, in and out. "Harder, faster," I could hear her saying. He obeyed. His pace sped up, and he pushed harder. As their excitement grew their bodies slapped together, "clap, clap, clap." Gerald reached under her to grab her tits. She yelled, "More, more, faster, faster." From both, "aah, aah, don't stop, fuck me!" Like a piston his hips drove his cock in and out of her. She rocked back and forth against him, wiggled her hips up and down, and circled her pussy around on his dick. She started to moan, it grew louder and louder until she screamed, "I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming!" Her pussy stroked Gerald's cock like a hand pushing him over the edge. He pushed into her up to his balls, grunted loudly as shot after shot of sperm flooded her vagina. Emptied, he pulled out of her as she collapsed onto her stomach out of breath. Gerald laid down next to her, both panting from the intensity of their fornication. A river of cum gushed out of her pussy, running down between her legs.

For a couple of minutes, both lay there satisfied, sweating, and smelling of sex. He kept repeating over and over, "What an incredible fuck! Your pussy is out of this world!" He looked at her and they whispered to each other. I wondered what they were saying and what they were thinking. But it wasn't for me to ask or know. It was personal between two people who had just had the most primitive and greatest pleasure two people could share. What I saw wasn't love. It was Eros. It was carnal lust. It was raw sex. It was thrilling for me to watch them indulge their primal desires. For Barb and Gerald, it was the fulfillment of their hedonism.

Looking very happy, people started going to the kitchen area to get re-hydrated, refreshed, and revived. The girls had a towel wrapped around them, some only from the waist down. A few of the guys were naked. Barb and Gerald stood up and wrapped a towel around their waists. As she excused herself to go to the bathroom to cleanup, he asked what he could get her. She said some grapes and cheese would be nice.

At the buffet, Gerald put together a nice plate with grapes, a couple kinds of cheese, and some crackers. He put the plate on the coffee table in front of the couch and went for two glasses of white Zin. I sat down next to him with my plate and drink. As we talked, I saw that he was a nice guy with an interesting past. I could see how my wife was attracted to him.

When Barb came back, I moved over a little, making room for her between Gerald and me, saying, "Here, get between us." I guess it was my turn for a double entendre. Her makeup was redone with a little bit of Yves Saint Laurent Opium; she looked and smelled great, entrancing and exotic. With her boobs out in the open, she was erotic. Gerald was clearly gaga over her. The same as at the start of the evening, a couple of guys gathered around her for small talk. In my mind, it was a pretense to try to gain Barb's favor more than just being social. But with me, her husband, on one side, and Gerald, her obvious suitor for the evening, on the other, they could see they stood little chance and left for better prospects.

12