Barb and Bob's First Time Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recharged, replenished, and ready for more, people were moving to other parts of the house for another round of carnal pleasures. I joined a few in the bedroom, where the action was heating up. Looking back to the living room, I saw Barb and Gerald move closer together than they were, playing an adult version of kissy-face. From how high his towel was tenting; I clearly saw the effect she was having on him.

Barb...

When Bob left, Gerald and I slid closer together, and we kissed. Our kiss was not just a kiss, but a deep, sensuous, solacious prelude fueling our fervor. He leaned into me, his cologne arousing with its fragrance. I got butterflies in my stomach, my heart started racing. Our eyes locked, my lips tingled with anticipation. Passion rose in both of us as our lips lightly brushed; our hot open lips touched. Building in intensity our tongues danced together. My pussy was dripping wet. When he stopped, I purred, "Again!" All the while, his hands were squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples, my hand sliding up and down his hard-on. It was heavenly.

In the blink of an eye, like a magician, Gerald took our towels off. Caressing me from my toes to my ears and everything in between, he kept marveling at how soft and smooth I felt. As his hands went up my thighs, he remarked, "You're very wet." His cock was oozing pre-cum as I fondled it exclaiming, "So are you."

Taking charge again, I told Gerald to lie on his back. I turned around, slid up his stomach and chest, planted my pussy square on his mouth, and doubled myself over to stroke his cock. Classic 69. Like the first time, almost in a frenzy, he drove his whole face into my twat, lapped its lusciousness as fast as he could, stuck his tongue in it as far as he could get it, and nibbled my clit. On my end, I was jerking him, licking him, sucking him as hard as I could. There was so much seminal fluid leaking out of his cock's tip, except for the taste I would have thought he ejaculated. Shortly, I was coming again.

Bob...

In the bedroom, there were three couples on the king-size bed, one of whom was two girls. They were hugging, their legs spread around each other's thighs. It was a real turn-on for me when they touched and sucked boobs and nipples. That got my dick started. When they went sixty-nine, my cock sprang to full attention with a little help from my hand. The other two couples were going through the usual positions, looking like an amateur porn movie in the making. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sixty-nine. Depending on their relative positions, the girls would reach over to grab the other guy's balls as his cock was going backwards and forwards in the other girl's pussy, and if close enough, give the cock a little lick. The girls would feel each other up, kiss and rub each other's tits. Watching those three couples was incredible! The action was so intense! I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Beth, a friend of Joann, walked in. Looking at the activity on the bed and my cock at attention, she said, "I see you're enjoying the show." "Oh yeah," I replied. Sitting in the armchair, I suggested she come join me so we could view the steamy exhibition in front of us together. She made herself comfortable, plopping down on my lap. She had panties on, but her legs were spread on the outside of mine. That made it easy for me to get my hand in them, which I did. My other hand was on her small, pert tits.

I kissed her lightly on the neck. I said she tasted slightly salty and racked my brain, trying to figure out what the flavor that lingered on my taste buds was. Could it be a subtle perfume or body lotion? She said, "It's not salt." And then it hit me. Seeing the shocked look of recognition on my face, snickering she asked, "Is that your first taste of sperm?"

Putting my hands around her waist, I pushed her up, so she was standing. I stood, turned her around to face the chair, bent her over, and spread her legs apart. There was my target staring me in the face--her wet, pussy. With my hard cock pointing like an arrow, with a slight push I was in her love canal.

I pounded her from behind and grabbed her tits. To reach her orgasm, she reached between her legs, buffed her pussy, and, as a bonus for me, my balls. Getting close, I said I was cumming and asked where she wanted it. She said, "On my ass, on my ass. I want your hot load on my ass!" Crying out, "Yes, here it comes!" That's where I shot it. Reaching around behind her, she rubbed and spread it around. She offered me her spunk-covered fingers, but I declined. She sucked them one by one, savoring the erotic delicacy.

Barb...

I came again but didn't want Gerald to cum just yet. From sitting on his face, I slid down to his thighs and turned around, looking at his head. His cock was standing up like a baseball bat. Squatting over him, I guided it into me and sat down on it as far as it would go. A loud, deep groan came from his lips, along with "Oh baby, oh baby, yes, yes!" I started bouncing up and down. At the same time, his hips were undulating, driving his cock up into me as I was pushing down on him. Up and down, faster and faster. Together, our moans were outward signs of the sensations running through our bodies. I was fully immersed in the action, waves of ecstasy starting in my pussy, his cock, washing over our bodies. My heart sped up, my face was flushed, and my pussy was on fire. It was heavenly. With one final hard push down, I was balls-deep on his shaft, and I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles as hard as I could. I cried out, "Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" That was all Gerald needed to send him over the edge. I could feel his cock filling my pussy with cum, grunting as each spasm sent another stream of sperm into me. Still on his hard rod, I bent over, lying on his chest, both of us catching our breath. He kept repeating, "God, my cock never felt this good!" After a few minutes, I lifted myself off his shrinking shaft, and cum streamed out of me, puddling on his stomach.

Bob...

I went into the living room, where Barb and Gerald were sitting on the couch. It looked like they were through for the evening. She had a bottle of water instead of wine, and her legs were closed tight. Poor Gerald. I saw him try to stick his hand between her thighs, but she playfully hit it away, asking, "Haven't you had enough?" To which he replied, "Of your pussy? No way!" Having no choice, he accepted there would be no more of it for him that night.

Epilogue...

Our hedonistic urges more than satisfied, we left the party, now true members of the swinging lifestyle. Gerald took away something too: a new double entendre. Most people hearing it wouldn't recognize it as such, and more than likely would not get it. With a sly grin on his face, he looked forward to dropping this new gem into conversation and seeing his friend's reaction when he said, "I love eating Asian food!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for these folks!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Husband's Retirement Party Getting naked and naughty with Bill, Josh, Jan, and my husband.in Group Sex
Photos with Santa Wives are photographed with Santas.in Group Sex
Our Journey Pt. 01 The beginning of a housewife's transformation to hotwife.in Loving Wives
Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping Two wives think Hubby Swapping might be fun.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories