All Comments on 'Barb Wins a Dance Contest'

by wtchswife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 3 years ago
Good story

This is a well written story with a totally different plot. I thoroughly loved the fact that both the husband and wife were okay with her risking being bred black. I know if Barb was my wife I would love seeing her being bred by several black men.

LPCreamLPCreamover 3 years ago
Cracking.

Yup yup yup, loved it. Well done ... nicely done. A few typos but didn't care.

More please ... more please :D.

breedinglovebreedingloveover 3 years ago
loved it

hope she gets a successfull breeding next month.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Note to Tigersman: Animals are bred, humans are not!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Great idea good content disappointing delivery

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Turned me on so much my nutts ache now. Would have loved to be this hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Would love to watch my wife take all the black cock she could get and hope she got black bred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love thinking about my discovering my wife being held down as she’s mounted by a big Blackman as his friends hold her. Hearing her begging them not to cum in her, that she doesn’t want to have a baby while they laugh at her. Asking her how she likes being stretched by a blackdick and that she’s going to cum for all of them and she does. I can see her shaking and quivering everytime they cheer and call her a new slut for BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwtchswife@wtchswife
While I have never witnessed it, I am sure my wife has experienced a black lover. I found a photo of a woman being bred by a black that she looks exactly like my wife. She will not admit it is her.