Barbados Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
Alexandra and Natalie build on the day's excitement.
5.8k words
4.59
21.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

I sat much closer to Natalie on the return taxi trip, than I had on the way in. The surprising thing was, she and I had done nothing together - we had only been in the same place, she, indulging a deep interest in lesbian sex with an island girl. And I, learning about Sapphic pleasures with another island girl - and in all honesty, discovering my preference for it and admitting it to myself.

But we both knew that, given the chance, there would be sex. With each other. And it would be memorable.

"Take us to this address," she said to the driver, giving him the address of the hotel. When we arrived, she put her hand firmly on my ass, and directed me to the suite that she and Jim had taken. I was confused.

"Jim won't be there," she said. I assumed that was because of the all-day fishing trip the men, her husband and mine, had planned. We entered her suite, laid out like ours, and as soon as the door closed behind us, Natalie had me in her arms. She gazed into my eyes, searching me for...what?

Whatever she was looking for, she apparently found, because she reached up, brushed away a lock of dark brown hair that was hanging over one of my eyes, and then kissed the tip of my nose. Pulling away slightly, she smiled, and then kissed my lips, softly, briefly. She pulled away again, and this time I kissed her, my lips reveling in the pleasure of touching another woman's soft, warm, receptive lips.

Our tentative approaches, then, grew into passionate play, our kiss a long, extended one. Our breathing grew ragged as we ignored the need for oxygen, indulging our mutual desire over our bodies' biological requirements. I could feel hot, moist exhalations from her nostrils race over my cheek, my desire for her body and her touch growing exponentially before we broke our kiss, both of us gasping.

"God, I want you," I choked out.

"Yes," she said. "I want to explore every inch of your sweet body," she returned. She tossed her head, long blonde hair swinging off her shoulders. Her breasts heaved, still catching her breath, and I found my eyes fixed on her sweet, full tits. I began unbuttoning the top of her dress, her sweet cleavage coming into view, the bra I had noted earlier focusing my eyes on her beautiful breasts - though I saw it as an encumbrance keeping my hungry mouth from her sweet, pink nipples.

Impulsively, I leaned my face down into her cleavage, her full breasts against my cheeks, the smell of her hot and ripe in my nostrils, the scent of massage oil and even her island girl's body rich on her. I felt her hands cradle my head. She scrabbled behind her to get her bra unfastened, but her hands became tangled up in her top, as she was still wearing it.

She was momentarily bound, helpless before me, and that only inflamed me more. I had never realized how erotic another helpless woman could be, as she fought the entangling fabric, cursing like a sailor.

"Fucking bitch!" I growled, pushing her down on the floor, her dress flying up around her waist. God, what was happening to me, and to her?

I was beyond thought, lust for her was darkening my vision, causing me to see only her naked flesh, to smell only her hot, ripe pussy, to hear only her mewling desire and passion. I began ripping off her clothes. Far from fighting me, she ripped at mine, until we were both naked and sweating, our bodies slick with the glow of wild, lusty need.

We immediately scissored our thighs together, our slick flesh sliding towards each other's crotch until our vulvas banged together, pussies, labia, and clits coming together in a gooey, wet and hot embrace, kissing pussies, mouths kissing, nipples kissing as we humped frantically into each other's hot, feminine body, grunting mindlessly as desire and passion spiraled completely out of control, orgasm building in each of us until we finally cried out as excitement carried us over the spillway that had dammed back our desire, flooding us both with frenzied ecstasy that spasmed though us, both of us ejaculating, squirting, spraying our hot orgasms into the other's soaking pussy.

I had heard of women squirting during orgasm, but had never experienced it myself, but then, I had never had the floodgates of my passion destroyed as they had been that day. My desire for other women had been the initial breakthrough, the sheer sexiness and beauty of my female partners had shattered whatever impediments to pleasure could remain.

Our lower bodies were dripping wet with our emissions, as I lay on top of Natalie, but she wasn't through. She reversed me so that I was under her, and began grinding her sweetly hot pussy on mine again, as I submitted to her near rape of a willing female partner.

"Fuck me, you hot bitch!" I challenged her. She squealed, her voice inadequate to expressing her heat, and pumped, hard, into the vee of my crotch. I reached around to feel her hot, plump ass in my hands, my fingers easily slipping between her wet butt cheeks, seeking out her hot hole there, one finger slipping inside Natalie's anus, driving her to more frenzied efforts.

She grunted, and I saw a moment of clarity in her blue eyes before she closed them, threw back her head, and screamed out the pleasure that she was unable to process through her clitoris alone. Her body shook with a massive orgasm, so fierce that I felt I should hold her before something came spinning off. I never felt so close to someone as I did then, our hot, wet naked bodies in total contact, her body one with mine, our spirits so in sync that I almost felt as though I could read her mind and soul.

She sobbed with passion, the trembling in her body going from lust-generated, to simple depletion of her energy, neither of us able to move for the longest time, two puddles of girl flesh melted together on the floor. I felt so close and safe in her arms, so much 'oneness' with another woman, and I realized that my past competitiveness and selfishness had closed me off to my sisters. I was anxious to explore my new love of other women, and knew that I would have many opportunities for sapphic love.

After some amount of time, she stirred rather dramatically. "Come, love," she said, standing and taking my hand in hers. She led me to the sunken garden tub, and had me lie in it. I expected that she'd turn on the water, and we could have a romantic bath. Well, that did happen...later.

Instead, Natalie climbed in on top of me, embracing and kissing me, and teasingly said, "Wanna play?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, but I felt a thick tingle between my legs, knowing that whatever she had in mind, it had to be dirty, and fun!

"Just this, sweetheart," she replied, with a devilish grin, returning to our ardent kissing. I was very much enraptured by her lips on mine, her breasts on mine, her hips on mine, but when I felt a hot stream of liquid splashing out from her against my clit, I exploded with renewed desire for her.

"Oh god, you're so naughty," I gasped, my clit under assault from her stream of hot, golden pee. "God...fuck me with your piss," I moaned.

The stimulation of her urine forcefully splashing into my small, defenseless pink clit was driving me rapidly crazy, but never for a second did I feel the slightest desire to stop her. Instead, I reveled in her perverse ways, rubbing her hot, smelly urine into my stomach and thighs, and loving the sharp, acrid smell of her pee.

She slid her hand between my legs, her piss hitting my vulva and her fingers, fucking her index finger inside me, while her thumb diddled my swelling clit.

"Oh GOD!" I squealed, feeling like a slut, and adoring the feeling. My hips rode in waves, as I came under her expert touch, and she teased me with her lips so close to mine, pulling away just as they'd touch, I gasped with desire and fulfillment at the same time. Finally, I began to relax as the ecstasy subsided.

That was when Natalie put her piss and cum soaked finger in my mouth, commanding me to suck on it.

And I did. Enthusiastically, truly a woman-loving slut now.

Then she stood, her pussy dripping with her piss.

"Kiss it," she said, pushing her mound forward. I kissed her hot slit, my lips coming in contact with her salty labia, my tongue stroking them, lapping her up, exciting her. I kissed harder, my mouth covering her slit, my tongue excitedly fucking into her moist hole, the smell of a woman's pee and excited cunt filling my nose. I reached down and stroked myself, humping my fingers as she humped my face with her ripe cunt.

"Unnh unnh unnh unnh," I heard her chant, as she grew more and more out of control under my tongue. Small pulses of her urine dribbled into my mouth, whetting my taste for her, followed by her pussy lubricating, a creamier, slicker but just as tasty treat for me. I swirled my tongue around her clitoris, pink and erect, standing boldly, then across it, Natalie screaming again in pleasure.

"Lick it, slut! Eat my pussy, you hot fucking cunt, I wanna piss in your mouth while I cum!!" Although she threatened, she didn't actually, other than her few dribbles of pee. But she forced my face deep into her vee, so that I could barely inhale as her wet, squishy and fragrant cunt rubbed my face and mouth over and over.

Then she sat down and, with slightly bleary eyes, said, "Thanks, I enjoyed that. You wanna go?"

I immediately stood up, and brought my pussy to her mouth. She began licking me, her tongue riding up and down my slit, and that was when I released my own hard stream of pee, splashing my amber fluid all over her face. She opened her mouth, drinking my piss, swallowing some of it, the rest running down her chin and naked body. God, that was so hot, watching my pee fill her mouth, around and between her plump, full breasts, her nipples stiff and hard, then run down her delectable naked body to converge again between her legs, running over her own delicious pussy!

As my pee stream tapered off, Natalie attacked my cunt like a banshee, running the rough flat of her tongue along my labia, scooping up my piss and my cream from deep inside my tight slit, and finally grasping my swollen, excited clit between her lips and swiping under my clitoral hood with the tip of her tongue, making me cum again and again.

"Oh fuck, Natalie, fuck me fuck me so good, make me cum in your mouth I wanna kiss your hot lips, your mouth full of goodness for me, I want to drink my pee out of your hot mouth...oh fuckkkkkkk UNNGHH!!"

My orgasm was so strong, I thought that I might black out. I held onto Natalie to keep my balance, and she had her hands on my hips and ass holding me up. But gradually I slumped down to lay next to her in the white marble of the tub, yellow urine dribbling off our bodies and down to the drain. The sharp smell of our combined pee filled our nostrils and covered our bodies.

"We really have to take that bath now," I sighed. "As much fun as that was, I do not want to leave here smelling like piss."

Natalie giggled. "Kiss me," she said. As I did, she dribbled some of my urine back into my mouth.

"Oh god, you're so bad," I moaned. I reached over and turned on the faucet, carefully adjusting so that we wouldn't be uncomfortable, then looked at the complimentary bath basket the hotel provided.

"How does lavender chamomile sound?" I asked, showing her the label.

"Delicious, darling...as long as it's with you." As her fingers caressed my wet breasts, I poured several capfuls in.

"Better add more, we smell," Natalie suggested. I added several more.

We lay back in each other's arms as the tub filled with hot, fragrant water.

"This is wonderful," Natalie said. "Almost as good as being fucked."

"How long have you been interested in women?" I blurted out, something I had been curious about all day. Natalie looked thoughtful.

"You really want to know?" she asked, lazily. I kissed her neck.

"Yeah, I would. After all, you know how I became interested in girls."

"Seriously?" she said. "This was your first time? No band camp, no truth or dare at a sleep over?"

"Yup, those girls at the spa, and you, were my first," I said, with a slow smile. "But not my last."

"You're a fast learner, darlin'," Natalie said, floating herself around enough to give me a deep, sensual kiss.

After a few minutes of that bliss, I said, "Don't change the subject. Tell me about your first."

Natalie chuckled. "Okay," she said, then lay back against me in the hot water of the tub, my breasts pressed into her, my hand lazily floating against her pussy.

NATALIE'S STORY

"Back in high school, I was pretty much a jock. I played field hockey, lacrosse and volleyball, and I was pretty good. However, in a field hockey game my senior year against our biggest rivals, I ran into one of their fullbacks, who was a lot bigger than me. Our legs got tangled up, and I ended up with a badly strained knee and a sprained wrist.

It looked a lot worse than it was, but I ended up with my right knee and lower leg in a cast, and my right arm and wrist in another cast. It was a major pain in the ass, mainly in trying to get things done. Finally, my parents hired a therapist to help me rehab, plus assist me with some of the more awkward tasks, like changing clothes.

She was a red head named Bridgette, with big boobs and a cute ass, plus she was pretty. Now, I wasn't overtly interested in girls then, though I appreciated looking at pretty girls. I certainly didn't think that I was bi, or a lesbian. Anyway, we really hit it off, and became fast friends, and I trusted her right away with some pretty intimate stuff.

One of the biggest things I had trouble with was, as I said, changing clothes, and particularly simple stuff like changing my panties. God, how embarrassing to have somebody looking at your panties as they come off! Fortunately, though, she acted as though it was really nothing. At least for a while.

I wore skirts and blouses, just because they were easier to put on and take off. I'd sit down on a chair, and she'd sit on a footstool in front of me. She'd lift up my skirt above my thighs, and I'd hold it with my one good hand, then she'd put her fingers on the top of my panties and pull them off my hips, as I lifted my ass to make it easier to get them down. Of course, she would obviously see my pussy, which really embarrassed me the first couple of times, but, you know, you get over it.

When I hit my period, that was the worst - at least, to me - but Bridgette would change my pad and wipe me without a word of complaint. I was so grateful to her. I didn't think that I'd be able to do that for another girl. So, we grew pretty close.

After a while, she'd start commenting on me - always complimentary, and I was flattered. She talked about how a lot of girls were trimming their bushes. I'd never thought about it, but the idea took hold in my mind.

"Yes, I've even done it myself," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I think it just looks neater, and when I wear a skimpy bathing suit, I don't have little curly hairs peeking out. Plus, cleaning myself up is a little easier, like when I wipe after peeing. It's just all around nice." She was in the process of pulling down my panties, and took them to mid thigh, and looked at my little bush.

"'See, you can trim here, and here-' she showed me by running the tip of her index finger along the right and left sides of my vulva, about an inch away from my labia - god, I almost leaped up, I never felt anything that felt so good!

"That would make a nice start," she said, smiling up at me.

"A start?" I asked.

"Oh yes, some girls shave it all," she said. "I have."

I was shocked. "Really?"

"Yes." She hesitated. "Would you like to see?"

"Gosh, yes," I said. Bridgette stood up and looked conspiratorially from side to side, though we were alone in the house, and shimmied her jeans down off her hips, then pulled her panties down. I felt as though my breath was taken away.

She had creamy white skin, and beautifully pink labia, clitoris and hood, and her slit was a dark pink. Honestly, she had the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen - not that I had seen that many before her. And not a hair, not a bit of stubble or pimples, just creamy white vulva and pink girl parts.

"Oh, my," I gasped. "You're so beautiful," I said.

Perhaps carried away, Bridgette said, "Here, feel," taking my good hand and rubbing my fingers over the smooth area where her coppery-red bush would have been, and along the outside of her labia. I had never felt anything so exciting. Here I was, touching another girl's pussy, and enjoying it.

"Ahhh," she sighed, as I stroked her. Stroking turned into caressing, which she made no effort to stop, and I made no effort to pull my fingers away. Instead, I could see that her pussy was wetting under my touch, and emboldened by that power, my fingers strayed closer to her dark pink slit, touching her gleaming, wet lips until she grabbed my hand with hers.

I expected her to push my hand away. Instead, she brought my fingers into her furrow, wetting the tips with her creamy fluid, then to her clit, touching around and on her little pink button with my fingertips, as her sharp intake of breath signaled that a girl's touch there was exactly what she desired.

Her desire became my desire, too, my index finger slipping deeper into her tight, hot, wet pussy all the way up to my knuckle, her head swaying back with lust and approaching fulfillment.

"Yes, yessssss," she moaned, as my finger slipped deep inside her, then out again, her hips rotating instinctively, her tongue wetting her lips, her thighs falling farther apart to give me greater access.

I could feel my own pussy growing hot, and looked down to see my labia swelling up more than I could ever recall, and my clitoris standing up prominently, pink shading to red. A gleam at my slit signaled the source of the strange itching I felt there.

"Put yours in me," I whispered. Bridgette was not slow in returning my caresses, her fingers stroking, pinching squeezing and fucking me between my legs, until both of us were teetering on the downhill slopes of our orgasms.

"Oh god, that feels so good," I moaned.

"Yes, keep fucking me...harder!" she ordered, my finger beginning to tire of the work involved, though I relished her heat and moisture there, and especially her excitement.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" Bridgette moaned, her thighs almost closing on my hand, and then I lost track as I encountered a shattering orgasm, pleasure and lust swarming my clit and pussy, my lower body feeling like a barrel of fireworks all going off at once.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, floating on the nicest sensation I had ever had.

I suppose it was only seconds, but we both felt like we had been transported to paradise. Probably not the first time for Bridgette, as she confessed to me later that she was enthusiastically, if not obviously, lesbian. But for me, it was a real revelation. I had had a few boyfriends, and I had heard of lesbians, but boys hadn't done all that much for me. It would take a very special kind of man to convince me to marry him in the future, otherwise my interests quickly shaded to the Sapphic.

After a few minutes, Bridgette helped me to my feet, then persuaded me to lie on the bed, where she finished pulling my panties off. I thought I had seen everything shocking, but then Bridgette sniffed both the front and rear of my panties, the look of contentment and lust on her face revealing how exciting she found it.

"God, your panties smell so good!" she exclaimed.

"Now, about your little pussy hairs," she said, and knelt between my legs to inspect my now completely unashamed pussy. "I think just a little clipping for you now, what do you think?"

"Your pussy looks so beautiful - what if you took it all off?" I asked tentatively.

12