Barbados Birthday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you need to soften up your hairs, plus you might want to move away before you do something that extreme," Bridgette said. "You wouldn't want to have to explain it to your mother, would you?"

I could see the logic in that. "Okay, could you trim it?" I asked.

"I'd love to," Bridgette said.

She went to the bathroom, and came back with a small pair of cuticle shears. "I guess these'll do...for now," she said. "Spread your legs," she said, giggling.

I started to feel a little embarrassed, until I remembered what we'd just done for each other, my excitement rising again. She felt like an old friend, and I separated my thighs happily for her. She lay down between my legs, her face inches from my pussy, then began stroking me at the joint of my thighs and pelvis, separating out where to trim. As for me, the feeling of her fingers there was heavenly, and as long as she continued to caress me, I could manage it all day long.

"Somebody's getting excited," Bridgette said, then to my surprise, she planted a quick kiss directly on my clit. "Maybe later," she said mysteriously, then began trimming the stray hairs. It was the most exciting hair trimming I've ever felt, goodness.

After about ten minutes, Bridgette brushed her fingers through my bush, then said, "I'd better use a wet washcloth, it wouldn't do to get a hair in my mouth." As she bustled back to the bathroom, I felt the most intense heat grown in my clit. Was she going to kiss me there again?

She returned, then gently rinsed down my vulva with the washcloth, taking away the tiny hairs and clippings. "That would drive you crazy with itching," she said. Instead of sitting back, though, she did as I had hoped she might, and once again brought her face to my pussy.

"Your sweet fragrance has been driving me crazy," she said. "I hope that you don't mind," and then she kissed my pussy, her lips on my lips, her tongue slipping inside my hot, wet slit, lapping up my girl cream.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, the sensation pure exquisite pleasure, more intense than I'd ever felt before. Her tongue massaged inside my pussy, and up and down my labia, driving my level of excitement to heights I'd never felt before. When Bridgette licked around the button of my clit, I could feel yet another orgasm building inside me.

"Oh oh ohhhhhh, yesssss," I moaned. "That feels...nice, so nice ah ah ah OHHHHHH!" as my orgasm ripped through me, Bridgette's sweet mouth taking me to heaven.

But she wasn't through.

"Here, lift up your left leg - I'll lift your right, I hope it doesn't hurt." She had me lying back on the bed, and exposing my now reddened pussy to her hungry gaze. I grew excited just from the look on her face.

"So sweet," she said, her attention directed not just at my pussy, dripping wet and pouting for her, but also my perineum and my anus, tucked in between my two plump ass globes. She leaned in, and again kissed my wet cunt, lapping happily at it, then sniffed and kissed my perineum, the smooth flesh between my pussy and ass hole.

"Oh, you smell so funky!" she said. "So earthy, so womanly, so fucking hot! I just want to run my hot mouth all over your dirty ass, lick your shit hole, fuck your butt with my girl dick tongue!" I was shocked to hear another girl talking like that - so dirty and perverted - but even more excited at what she intended to do to me, to make me cum and be dirty with her, and I wanted to be so dirty with her! To be dirtier, to do everything perverted and to cum endlessly with her face between my legs and - could I do it? With my face between her legs, eating her pussy and her ass hole?

I came just thinking about how perverted I was, jamming my fingers inside my pussy, creaming all over myself, while Bridgette chuckled and licked her way to my ass hole. I frenetically pulled my legs to my breasts, to expose my ass to her, to let her, let her! fuck my ass hole with her tongue!

And then I felt her lips on my anal pucker...god, could I ever do something like that? I didn't know. But the feel of her warm, soft lips on my hole was definitely weird, but it felt, liberating, I guess. If you let another girl lick your ass hole, you're not really repressed, are you? For the first time in my life I felt really free, not the subject of my parents, and certainly not answerable to society's mores anymore.

"Unnh, yeah, lick me there, lick my tight ass hole, honey," I moaned - incredible to my ears. My fingers were nearly invisible as I frantically flicked over my swollen clitoris with my thumb, my fingers dripping wet, almost wrinkled. Her mouth was incredible. She made tender love to my anus with her mouth, and lips and tongue, leaving no part of me untouched there. It felt as though her tongue was going six inches up my rectum. Had I known then about fisting, I would have asked her to do that!

I floated gently into my orgasm, probably because I'd already cum more times with her than I had throughout my whole previous social life. It wasn't such a shock, it was just one more miracle of the dozen I experienced that day. There's a lot to be said for overdoing things, I guess.

Anyway, I quivered and shook for a good five minutes as I cruised through my introduction to sapphic lust and pleasure. The only thing I longed for, was the opportunity to return the favor, as soon as possible.

"Baby," I moaned, "I want to do you." Bridgette smiled.

"Oh yes, coming right up." She shimmied off the rest of her clothes, and it was then that I noticed the little tufts of red hair in her armpits. God, that gave me a shock of excitement! Her breasts were beautifully pale, her skin almost translucent, like Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' that I saw once in a museum. Her nipples were tiny, and a deep pink, as pink as her beautiful, luscious pussy and clit.

Bridgette climbed up on the bed, straddling my upper body with her slim thighs, her sweet, naked pussy moving ever closer to my face...and mouth. I licked my lips in anticipation. What would she smell like? Taste like? I knew that, even if it was horrible, I would still do it, because I realized that I had been created to lick pussy. Any pussy.

The fragrance that wafted to my nose was incredible. A fresh scent of Dove soap. A slightly coppery smell, the smell of blood. A wisp of perfume, lavender, perhaps. A deep, pungent but attractive smell that I realized I had been smelling all afternoon - the smell of a woman's aroused, enflamed pussy - first mine, now hers, making us sisters of the flesh. Finally, a dark, earthy smell, not welcoming but not frightening either, just familiar.

"I want you," I whispered, and her pussy was on me, my mouth and nose buried inside her slick opening. I frantically reached out with my tongue. I could control nothing, she was on top of me, her weight on me, the movements of her hips would control my world. And that submission to her domination freed me forever.

She made herself available to me - the silky, wet interior of her vaginal slit, her fleshy, soft labia, swelling and hot, her stiffening clit, full of promise for her and me, but so vulnerable. As she pressed each to my mouth, I devoured her, consuming her femaleness, making myself more of a woman. Her excitement and pleasure mounted with each movement, as did mine.

"Your lovely, lovely mouth...lick me, my little cunt-licker, show me how you love a woman's pussy on your mouth and filling your senses. Eat me out, make me cum in your mouth, I want to squirt my hot vagina in your mouth and on your face, then kiss it all off you. Oh fuck, I'm cumming...lick me harder, ah, just so, oh god YESSSSSS!!"

Her squirming pussy spread her fragrant creamy liquid all over my face, as my one free hand was busy between my own legs, frantically strumming my stiff clitoris, shockwave after shockwave of pleasure filling my lower half.

"FUCK! I'm cumming too, cum on my face, please!" I begged her, as she wriggled around on me, extracting the maximum of pleasure from her body. My ass lifted up from the bed as I was engulfed in the pleasure between my legs, and the thrill of having another girl sit on my face.

But she wasn't through. When she had finally recovered herself, and I lay patiently under her hips, Bridgette lifted up, taking away her beautiful, angry-red pussy from me, but then rewarded me by reversing herself, and bringing her plump ass to my face. Delicately, she pulled apart her hot ass cheeks, showing me her dark pink ass hole, then planting it right on my nose and mouth.

I gloried in inhaling that dark fragrance of hers, so pleasant to me then, and licking inside her tight, puckered opening, her sphincter just barely allowing my tongue to slip inside her intimately, tasting the true essence of her body, my own body thrumming with excitement at being granted the honor.

"Lick my ass hole, sweetheart," Bridgette moaned, lifting up and lowering herself again on me, with the effect being of my tongue fucking her sweet, hot anus, over and over, until once again, she came, her moisture dripping onto my cleavage from her overworked vagina. I industriously lapped at her butt hole, hoping that the pleasure would never end, and that we might spend the rest of our lives with our mouths on each other's pussies and asses.

Finally, though, I felt a coolness on my cheeks as she lifted up and turned herself around. For the first time during Bridgette's seduction of me, and my conversion to a woman lover, she brought her sweet, pink mouth to mine, and her fingers to my dripping pussy.

It was then that I truly discovered why Sapphic love would be the apex of pleasure - a woman's kiss is the sweetest thing that god has ever created. Bridgette kissed me, her lips not leaving mine for at least ten minutes, and in that time, I guess I came a dozen times. I could never, ever forget how much ecstasy she granted me during that ten minute long kiss, the sweetest of my life."

***

"Alexandra, as great and overpowering tasting a woman's pussy is, as fantastic the smell and taste of your tongue inside her hot and quivering anus, as wonderful as the feel of her nipples between your lips - there is nothing that can match the simple, sweet sensation of feeling her warm, soft lips against yours, making no demands, only desirous of being close to you."

Natalie was quiet for a few moments, as we both considered her story.

"I did go on, didn't I?" Natalie said, slightly embarrassed.

"That's the most romantic - and exciting - story I've ever heard," I said. "It makes me feel very special to be with you," I confessed.

"Alexandra, let's go find our husbands," she said suddenly. I thought the segue was a little abrupt.

"Speaking of husbands, doesn't yours get in the way of your lovemaking with girlfriends?" I asked.

"Not at all," Natalie replied. "Jim hardly ever wants to fuck."

"Huh," I said. "Ted's just the opposite. He wants to fuck all the time. Annoyingly, he usually wants to put it in my ass. I'm not sure how things are going to change now...certainly, I'd rather feel you inside my pussy or ass than his...thing. It's a problem, for me."

"How awful," Natalie said, though she didn't seem too upset at my small tale of woe. We got out and dried off, then redressed.

"Let's check your suite, then if they're not there, we can go to the restaurant, okay?"

"Okay dearest," I said, a rush of affection for my seductress overtaking me. We went to the floor that Ted and I had our suite on. I swiped the key card and we entered. We could hear the men's muffled voices coming from the bedroom.

"Fuck, man, harder!" Jim's voice said.

"Oh god, you're so fucking tight...it's good." That was Ted.

To my surprise, but apparently not Natalie's, we saw Jim on all fours on the bed, with Ted behind him, their naked bodies locked in a lewd embrace, Ted's red, stiffly erect penis slipping deep inside Jim's ass, then out again, over and over again, both men very intent on their rapidly approaching climaxes.

As the men, still unaware we were there, raised their voices, pleasure obviously engulfing them, I looked at Natalie.

Natalie looked back at me and laughed, and said, "Some problems just seem to solve themselves."

We left to return to her suite, and the night of pleasure that awaited us.

###

12