All Comments on 'Barbara'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
WOW 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Excellent !!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

stroudlestroudlealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful Barbara

I do love it when I see you have posted another wonderful story on here.

It's brilliant that you show that not just younger ladies are sexy with hot bodies, I really enjoy the older / younger lady dynamic and to have the younger as the domme was a nice twist. And chastity belts are so sexy.

Thank you I enjoyed this very much, brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully Written Hot And Sexy,,, Yes!

Hallo Bree!

It's just as hot and sexy as always!... Brilliant, and we love it.... Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story with all of your fans!

Another 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Wet Orgasms!

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

Thank you

PW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Barbara switches. I sat in the bedside chair waiting for her to stir, while I listened to her snoring during the night a decision was made and now it was time to act.

Finally she woke, it took a few seconds for her to realise she could not move her arms, they being handcuffed and secured to the bed. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened to shout but before a word escaped it was filled with the ball gag she was so fond of using on me. I watched for a few minutes as she grunted and tried to escape, a nice trail of drool running down her chin but realising it was hopeless she lay still eyes wide. That's better I said you have had permission to do nothing except listen ! I explained to her that a dom/sub relationship was about trust and last night she had broken that trust not for the first time but certainly for the last. Last night you punished me without even asking why I was late the fact I was helping a women who had been attacked and subsequently had a heart attack and died mentioned nothing to you selfish bittch. So now it's your turn to be punished, I picked up the chastity device telling her that as she liked it so much I had changed the dildos to much larger ones. She struggled but lifting her legs over my shoulders the didos were forced into place and with a final click of the lock her face was that of defeat. Next came the bra and with much twisting of nipples and squeezing of cups I made sure she knew how painful it was. I set the clock on the side so she could see, it was now 9am she lay there covered in sweat but quite still until the remote was turned on and her hips began to dance as the vibrations shook her clit but not enough to get her off. Don't worry about work I've already phoned in for you to tell them something has come up, the only thing is they are sending some papers for you to sign, I told the door will be on latch and to just come up, they will be here at 1st. I finally lay full length on her making sure every thing squashed down provding a bit more pain, she groaned as tears ran down her cheeks. I love you my pet I said, you do know I had to do this, you do want to be my pet don't you? I waited and was rewarded with a nod of her head. I will be back later and we will have some more fun, and don't worry I will be a much better mistress to you than you were to me, I kissed her on the forehead and left I had a busy day ahead and lots of new things arrange.

blondsublesblondsublesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Love it! Never did a switch story before. You did a wonderful job 😊

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 2 years ago

This story is utterly wonderful and hot. Ohh can’t wait to read more, hoping to see the sweet sub journey to ever deeper submission and even slavery, slavery for life as her domme’s wife.

PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

great story, I hope we see what happens in the morning as well as further explorations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...