Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly peeled the garment away, first the right side, then the left. Barbara's poor breasts looked like they'd been attacked by a swarm of hungry mosquitos. Her eyes were screwed shut, not only from the pain but also because the dildos locked inside her were merrily buzzing away.

Running to the bathroom, I retrieved a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some toilet paper. Eva, Jess, and I had fun making sure that none of the punctures got infected as tears fell from Barbara's eyes. The thee of us sat down, me on my favorite chair and Jess and Eva on the couch, while Barbara poured and served us drinks, then sat down on the floor at my feet.

There was a palatable sexual tension in the air. All four of us were horny as hell and the wine helped ease our nerves. When Barbara stood up to refill our glasses, I reached into my purse which had been sitting on the floor next to me. I used the remote to turn off the dildos and then unlocked the chastity device. Eva then ordered Barbara to stand in front of her and she gently removed the device from my pet. My pet's pussy was engorged and her juices clung to her hair.

When Eva was finished, the three of us stood up and began to remove our clothes. All of our panties were soaked at this point and we began to rub our hands all over my pet's body. She closed her eyes, enjoying the tenderness after so much pain. That's when Eva sat back down on the couch and spread her legs wide, then ordered Barbara to please her. I picked up the clover clamps from the coffee table and applied them to my pet's sensitive nipples. Barbara breath caught in her throat at the pain in her nipples, then got down on all fours and began to feast on Eva's sopping wet pussy.

Jess and I began to kiss passionately, Eva's moaning spurring us on. That's when I placed a pillow from the couch on the floor between Barbara's legs and fastened the strap on to Jess's crotch. Jess knelt onto the pillow and, after carefully positioning the eight-inch phallus at my pet's hole, shoved it all the way in.

Jess quickly picked up the pace, slamming the dildo hard into Barbara's pussy. My pet was so worked up by then that it didn't take long before she was screaming in pleasure. I sat back down on my chair, fingering myself while enjoying the show. Eva came next, her legs wrapping around Barbara's head in a vice like grip.

When Eva relaxed, Jess pulled out of Barbara's pussy, undid the straps holding the dildo in place and licked it like a lollipop, tasting my pet's yummy cream. She then pulled Barbara off of her love's pussy and made Barbara lie down on the carpet. Jess then knelt on my pet's face, pressing her vagina right down onto Barbara's mouth. Barbara dutifully began to lick and tongue Jess's shaved snatch, happy to show the woman how much she'd learned from my teaching. Jess grabbed the chain connecting the clamps and pulled up, using them as reins as she rode Barbara's face.

As this was happening, I rose out of my chair, quickly made my way over to the couch. Gently maneuvering Eva to lay down, I climbed on top of her body, positioning my pussy right above her mouth. We ate each other out, enjoying each other's juices for the first time in several years.

The first to orgasm was Jess, quickly followed by me and then Eva. I flooded my friend's face with my cream while sucking like a madwoman on her clit. When she finally came again, I collapsed onto her body, spent. The room smelled heavily of sex as we all laid there, coming down from our respective highs.

The rest of the night consisted of the four of us pleasing whoever was closest. I got to fuck Jess, swapping spit with her as I pumped the strap on into her pussy. Barbara was rewarded for her pain as Eva at my pet's pussy until she couldn't stand it anymore.

It was late into the night when Jess and Eva finally left to go back to their hotel room. I dressed in my pajamas and Barbara donned her lacy nighty she kept at my place when she stayed over. She wrapped her arms around my body and I kissed the top of her head, telling her that I was so proud of her for tonight's performance. Then we both drifted off to sleep, having wonderful erotic dreams.

12