Barbara & Molly Have Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls meet Bridget and Diana.
4.3k words
4.8
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Welcome readers. Please put your reactions in the comments. Or anything you'd like to see more of. Thanks)

Restaurant time was drawing to a close. Robert and Tom sat comfortably in the back office, each with a cock deep in the other man's wife's mouth, as she was fucked from behind by one of the two waiters. Barbara considered herself lucky, as Sam was giving it to her in her pussy as she worked diligently on Tom's cock. Tony had his cock firmly in Molly's ass as she sucked Robert deeply into her throat.

Sam and Tom were the first to erupt. Barbara's pussy felt like a mixture of velvet and silk. Sam stuck two fingers in her ass for good measure.

"Squeeze me now as I fuck you," Sam directed.

Barbara tightened her kegel muscles as best she could. Each time Sam drove forward into her pussy he forced her face further down on Tom's cock. He bent his fingers inside her ass and scraped her with his fingernails. This produced delightful sensations for Tom as she grunted and tried to escape. Tom wrapped his legs around her and dug into her back with the heels of his shoes. The sight of the gorgeous helpless woman splayed out in front of him was enough for Sam. He shot his load deep into Barbara's pussy, as Tom filled her throat with cum from in front.

Robert and Tony were taking their time with young wife Molly. At Robert's suggestion Tony had grabbed Molly's hands, pulled them behind her back, and bound them with a length of cord that Robert had helpfully provided. This left the poor girl to balance on her knees and hang on to the cock in her mouth for dear life. Robert sat up straight in his chair and put his feet firmly on the floor. This enabled him to drive forward into Molly's face, pushing her back and forth on the cock that was pulverizing her asshole.

"Time for some cock talk," announced Robert with a grin. He pulled his cock back until it was barely inside Molly's lips, then he rode her tongue with it until she once again had a mouthful. "Describe!" he commanded. "Start from the back. Third person only."

"The oung wife hash cock in her assh," Molly's speech was delightfully deformed by the cock in her mouth, and Robert totally enjoyed the sensations this produced. He wondered how long he could hold out.

"I'm sorry," he said to Molly, "please try to speak distinctly."

"Yeah, right," thought Molly. "How is that supposed to work?" She tried again to get out the words.

"Thish naughty girl ish taking it in the assshe," she stammered out. "Her handstht are thied behind her back."

"Look at me when you answer. What else is happening," Robert patiently inquired. He loved the feel of a girl talking around his cock, totally at his command. It was more exciting than even a vigorous face-fuck, right up there with the excitement level of a good anal cherry busting.

"This helplessh girl is getting a faishe-futhing," Molly continued.

Robert was loving the sensations of Molly's lips and tongue as she continued answering his degrading questions. Robert gave Tony a look and made a motion with his hand. The men began to move in unison as Tony held Molly's bound hands.

Molly felt like the men were trying to drive their cocks so far inside her they would meet in the middle. She could feel balls slapping against her chin and her ass in unison. Then the cocks withdrew until almost out of her holes, only to slam back all the way inside. But worse than that was the fact that her pussy was creaming non-stop and to her dismay, she wanted it even harder. She needed the release that only an orgasm could provide.

Tony reached around in front of Molly and fingered her empty pussy as the double impaling continued. The heel of his hand pressed against her clit. He entertained himself next by slapping her pussy hard, over and over. She could feel his cock in her ass getting even harder than before.

Molly tried to press her ass backwards and her mouth forward at the same time. She stretched her neck to keep Robert's cock in her throat while she pushed back on the cock busting her anal canal. Suddenly she felt hot juice pouring into her from the front and from behind as the men emptied themselves inside her. She was just about to cum, when she was unceremoniously dumped on the floor.

"No touching yourself now young lady," she heard Tom command. "You still have punishments coming. Tell me how you earned them."

Molly knew better than to protest. "I didn't suck you right in the limo. I came when you told me but I didn't get you off. And I scraped Mike's cock with my teeth while sucking him under his desk."

"So what do you owe?" Tom inquired. "Are you ready to seek absolution?"

As if Molly had any choice in how she was required to behave.

"Please let me earn forgiveness. I am yours to use me as you will."

"Robert, do you have any suggestions for me?" Tom asked.

"Let's all ride home together and we can discuss it on the way," Robert replied. "I've made some interesting modifications to the obstacle course and built a duplicate alongside it. That way we can have wife races. Barbara owes a punishment as well from when she lost the other morning at pussy walk."

The obstacle course was somewhat like a rock climbing wall, except it was built to an angle rather than vertically. No safety harness was necessary, as it was only chest high at the far end.

"Please may we have our skirts and panties?" Barbara pleaded with Robert.

"I will let you choose, you can have one or the other."

"Please may we have our skirts?" Barbara thought she had made a good choice, since a skirt could hide her naked bottom.

Robert handed a skirt to Barbara, but as she started to pull it on she heard him say

"I said you could have it, I didn't say you could wear it." Robert loved to see a woman elegantly dressed from the waist up and completely nude below. He let Barbara stay fully dressed just often enough that she never knew how exposed she would be during whatever circumstances Robert contrived. So Barbara and Molly were escorted bare assed naked through the restaurant, each carrying a skirt and panties for all to see. Next, out the entrance in front of the restaurant, and into the small crowd that had gathered.

The entire crowd was made up of sales reps and their mates, most of whom were young wives and subject to everything that designation brought with it. Such was the price of a life of luxury and freedom from worry or care. All were dressed in custom designer clothing that practically cried out - in a subtle way - of expense and privilege. Even Molly and Barbara looked like models walking out of a fashion house. From the waist up, that is. Down below where bare sex was on display, not so much.

Robert had invited the hourly winners to meet in front of the restaurant. He and Tom paused to review the events of the day as they looked forward to a long weekend with their wives.

"You eight were the hourly winners today, is that correct," Robert asked the waiting group.

"Yes, and also I'm the daily winner," replied a sales rep named Mike Dooley.

"So what did you think of the hourly prize?"

"Not too shabby, young Molly here gives a pretty good blowjob."

"Only pretty good?" Tom asked.

"Well, I think there are some things she could do to improve," said Mike. "I'd be happy to help her work on that."

"Can you give me an example?"

"Well, let's see... I had my cock pretty deep in her mouth and I was putting the tip just in and out of her throat. To that point she was doing pretty well.

"She gets a good seal with her lips and she keeps her mouth wet pretty well. I wasn't that thrilled with her tongue action, but I'm sure she can work on that.

"So anyway I grabbed her by the back of her neck and drove my cock deep in my throat. Then I reached down and pinched her nipples as hard as I could. A girl will usually try to scream, so she opens her throat to get more air. That's a time when if you catch it just right you can get your cock down her throat even farther.

"Instead the bitch scraped me with her bottom teeth because she had the audacity to pull back instead of pushing her tits out to make easier to abuse them."

"Whoa," said Tom. "That is completely unacceptable. I will be sure to give her corrective action for that.

Molly stood by helplessly as the two men discussed her cocksucking skills.

"I couldn't help overhearing your conversation. My wife here is going to need a complete education when it comes to oral skills." Another sales rep had joined the group.

This was long time sales rep Edward Hauser. After 20 years of service to Roberts businesses, he had received quite the reward for his 40th birthday. An absolutely delectable 20 year old whose beauty was exceeded only by her naivete and innocent in all matters sexual beyond the simplest of kisses on the cheek.

Robert had rescued the now newlywed Mrs. Diana Hauser from a homeless shelter after she ran away from the convent where she had grown up an orphan. He had gotten himself appointed her conservator on the ground that she could not take care of herself on her own. It never hurts a rich man to have several friendly judges hearing his cases. Diana was not the first time he had rewarded a valuable employee.

The young wife stared mouth agape at the two bare bottoms. One week into her marriage she was still a virgin in all three of her holes. Ed had prescribed extended vigorous workouts that tired her to the point of exhaustion and instead of sex he gave Diana incredible massages all over her body. He denied her his touch on her sexual parts, instead getting closer each night but only teasing her tits, ass and pussy.

Until the previous night when Ed had at last started on her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his finger tips. Then gathering both tits with one hand as he wrapped an arm around her as she sat naked on his lap in the big lounge chair.

Then he laid the other hand flat on her abdomen just above her navel. He gave her a gentle rub with circular motions, but as he worked his way downward he subtly increased the pressure. He rubbed her lips and worked his hand down to where a girl takes cock when it's not in her pussy.

The nightly massages and then the more direct treatment stimulated Diana in a way she had of course never felt before. But she had no idea what was in store for her over the next 48 hours.

Robert saw Mike Dooley's wife in the waiting crowd. She was a pale redhead dressed in a black silk blouse and skirt ensemble, black silk stockings and three inch heels. She was a dead ringer for a young Bridget Fonda in Point of No Return. And in point of fact, her name was also Bridget.

"Why don't you get your wife and bring her over, Mike. Here, use this. It will be fun." Robert had pulled a pistol out of his pocket, or at least something that sort of looked like one. It had a pistol grip and a 12" rod where the gun barrel would be. Robert flicked his wrist and the rod extended to a full yard.

"This will shoot out a self-attaching neck collar when you press the trigger...Barbara, could you step this way for a moment?"

She was standing a few yards away, pinioned between a couple of men. One was palming her ass and holding the front of her neck. The other was gently teasing her between her legs where she was most sensitive.

"Gentlemen, if you'll let her go for the time being I'll make sure you are rewarded," Robert said in his command voice.

Barbara, freed from the current molestation, walked resignedly to Robert. He touched the end of the pole-gun to her neck and pressed the trigger. An inch wide leather band shot out and encircled her neck, before snapping back into place on the gun. Robert gave the trigger a long pull, and 3 feet of leash extended from the end of the pole. Another flick of the wrist and the leash detached. As she had been taught, Barbara grabbed the end of the leash in both hands and extended it out in front of her as far as her arms could stretch. As if offering herself to anyone who might come within reach.

Mike took the pole-gun and found his wife. He walked up behind her with a new surprise! He touched the pole-gun to her neck and pressed the trigger as Robert had done. Instantly she was collared and leashed. The black leather collar perfectly matched her ensemble.

Mike led his wife back to the waiting group and voiced his opinion to Robert.

"I can see your point about keeping a girl's sex uncovered for all to see but I'm more of a tit man myself."

"Well, young wife Bridget does look to have a tight round pair high up on her chest, so you might have a point. Perhaps a comparison test would be appropriate right about now.".

"Excellent idea," replied Mike. "Honey, be a good girl and hand me your blouse and bra."

Bridget Dooley knew better than to ever disobey or disagree with her husband. She had tried that once and the consequences had been almost more than she could bear. She had been stripped naked and bent over the whipping bar in the front yard. Each man on the block had been invited to stop by and give her a good 25 or so. Before each one she was soaked with freezing cold water from the garden house until she was shivering and her ass beginning to turn blue from the cold. It took almost the entire 25 to warm it up and turn it bright red. This was not an occasion she remembered fondly.

So she stripped to the waist as quickly as she could and stood among the group with her tits on display above her taut, flat stomach. Mike rotated her collar half way so that the leash hung down her pack.

"Hold your leash," he instructed Bridget. She put her hands in the small of her back and grabbed it.

Robert chimed in. "Barbara sweetheart, can you demonstrate a reverse grip for me? Thank you so much."

Oh she loved it so much when he was polite...hah! She dropped her hands, pushed the leash between her legs and grabbed it with first one hand and then both. She yanked on it until it ran deep between her lips.

"Oh that's nice," commented Mike. "But I just think a pair of full round ones, not too big, tight and high on the chest are aesthetically pleasing in addition to keeping a girl feeling exposed. And isn't that the main purpose anyway? Shame, submission and humiliation until it creates a physical reaction."

Edward Hauser had his arm wrapped around young Diana. His hand rested perilously close to her tit, which to date he had avoided during massage time - until last night. She was simply astonished at the conversation and the sight of three half-naked women standing in an elegant crowd - on a public sidewalk where anyone could see. What kind of business associates did her husband have???

She was soon to find out.

"I think Diana needs to be accessorized," said Edward Hauser.

"Here you go," said Robert, handing over a waist belt and cuffs.

"Don't put that thing on me," said Diana as her husband reached around to fasten the belt.

"Would you rather lose half your clothes like your new friends?"

Diana let her husband buckle the belt and put her wrists in the attached cuffs.

"Let's all get in the limo and go to the estate," Robert declared. The group piled in and off they went.

Mike Dooley had taken the opportunity to show another reason he preferred to govern his wife through her tits. During the ride he fondled and pinched her nipples until they stood proudly erect. Then he took two pieces of fishing line out of his pocket. Each had a slipknot on the end. He tied one over each nipple and pulled them tight.

Voila! Tits on a leash!

4 men led 4 women into Robert's palatial mansion. Barbara and Molly walked with heads lowered as each husband held his wife's leash low as he led her in. Barbara and Molly were so conditioned that even this treatment delivered a bit of arousal. Aphrodisiacs in their diet probably didn't hurt matters, either.

Bridget in contrast walked extremely erect and with her tits upthrust. Mike deliberately held the tit leash high and forward as he walked her along. This made his young wife watch her back and push her pussy forward as she was walked along.

Ed HHauser steered his young wife by grabbing her waist belt at the small of her back.

The group was in one of Robert's playrooms. This one had a large platform bed in the middle. All along the walls were lounge chairs. In front of each was a Sybian. Men sat, women got mounted.

Women went nude in the playroom. Barbara and Molly immediately stripped off whatever was left of their clothing and climbed on board. They strapped in their legs and put on the padlocks. Then each sat perfectly straight with arms held up at a 45 degree angle. This was the most demanding pose.

Like everything in Robert's domain the Sybians were extensively customized. They were split down the middle with a 5 inch gap between the two halves. A girl found that she rode rather than sat on the device as each half pressed against her thigh. A variety of implements were actually on gears inside the thing. And, of course, all remote controlled.

"Nice posture Mike," commented Tom.

"Here, watch this," Mike Dooley responded. He took the two tit leads and looped them into a single slipknot. He put his shoe into the slipknot and pressed it to the floor. This made Bridget bend from her waist with her back parallel to the ground and her tits pulled down, with the fishing line stretching her nipples towards the ground. The only way for her to maintain her balance was to spread her feet wide and squat just a little bit. Thank god she still was half-dressed.

"I like this posture for a few different things,"Mike explained. "It's great for tit slapping games. I make her count each tit separately and if she gets the count wrong we start all over. I think once it took her an hour to get the count right. By the time she was done her tits were bright red. Swollen like they would burst right through her skin. And then when I make her suck me, she is practically voracious. Probably trying to get me off quickly so I'll stop working her tits over.

"Or I put a 25 pound weight on the knot so she has to stay in place. That way I can work on her from behind and she has nowhere to go. And when I fuck her from behind her nips get stretched each time I thrust. Want to try her out?"

"Don't mind if I do," Tom interjected. "Have you thought of this?" He reached down and separated the two slipknots. He put a foot in each and stood in front of Bridget's face as she was held bent over in place.

"See, this way you can give her a nice face fuck without having to hold her head. Should I demonstrate?"

Bridget Dooley stood half naked in the playroom. Her nipples were stretched by the leash and she was bent to the perfect level. Tom unzipped and offered his cock to Bridget's waiting mouth. As she took him in she could feel her skirt and panties being pulled down until she was told to step out. As she lifted each foot in turn she could not help but take Tom's cock deeper and deeper again. She could feel it at the edge of her throat.

"Check out her pussy," said Mike. "She can't help herself. Anytime I do anything to her nipples she starts gushing like a fountain."

"True that," contributed Tom. "Anytime I work on Molly's nips makes her especially compliant. She loves it and hates it at the same time, I must say. I will have to try out your methodology though. Molly you'll be glad to help me with that won't you?"

Molly flushed at the thought of being led around the neighborhood, stripped to the waist for a change. Nipples stretched as Tom pulled her along blindfolded, so that she had to follow wherever her nipples were led.

"I don't mind checking her pussy," said Robert. Suiting action to his words he came alongside Bridget and reached between her legs. He stuck two fingers inside her.

"You're right. She is soaking. You should have her pierce her nipples."

12