Barbara & Molly Have Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought about that but I'm afraid she'll ruin all her clothes with pussy juice."

Diana Hauser was equal parts horrified and confused. Her new husband has been so kind and so gentle until now. Was she going to have to do what these women were doing? She stood helpless. With her hands cuffed to the waist belt she couldn't strip even if she was of a mind to. Which, she thought, she would never ever want to do.

"Ed we've been neglecting your wife," said Robert. "Let's give her some attention."

Ed Hauser steered his wife to the edge of the platform bed. Her hands were still cuffed to the waist belt. As he held her pinned against the bed Robert and Tom pulled her skirt down and her blouse up and off. Tom held her arms over her head so all the men could take a good look at her lingerie. Now it was time to lose the panties and bra.

Diana was unceremoniously dumped naked face down on the bed. She felt Ed's hands on her back as he began the customary massage. She could not believe this was happening to her.

Ed kneaded the back of Diana's neck and then worked his way down her spine. He skipped her but and gave each leg a full deep probing. She had to admit to herself that it felt really good. As he finished each leg he moved it wider until he could see the mound of her pussy. He ran his hands up onto her cheeks and gave them similar treatment.

Diana felt an excitement deep inside her as she had on the previous night. She felt Ed put one hand between her legs, and then the hand began stroking. She could feel a finger slide between her labia and move up and down the length of her slit. This was a feeling she had never experienced. Damn it felt good! Then she could feel his other hand pressing down on the small of her back so she had nowhere to go. Damn! That felt good too.

At last Ed's finger found its way to her clit and stroked it gently. She had never in her life felt anything as good. She gave herself over completely to his touch, lifting her ass up to give him better access. She could feel an explosion building inside her. Her nerves were on fire as Ed brought her closer and closer. His other hand moved down to her ass and reached deep between her clenching and unclenching cheeks. He probed the muscles deep in her cleft, and then..

Ed Hauser touched his wife's asshole and that was all it took. Diana erupted. Cream poured out of her pussy like a river as she had her first ever orgasm. Damn. Damn, damn. That was like nothing she had ever experienced. All she could think was "do it again, do it again."

Ed flipped his wife over and buried his face between her legs. She had thought being fingered was magical but this was an entirely new level as he worked his tongue up and down, alternately sucking her clit and giving it gentle bites. Diana gripped fistfuls of the bedsheet between each hand. Cuffed as she was, it was all she could do. The veins on her neck stood out. She flushed from her forehead to the middle of her ribcage.

Diana felt Ed's tongue on her clit and the volcano inside her erupted again. Her entire body was tingling. Cream poured out of her pussy. She had no idea she could feel sooooo good between her legs.

"Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God," was all she could say.

"Time to bust some cherry, don't you think," suggested Robert.

(stay tuned as Diana gets popped twice and gets some basic cocksucking lessons. and feel free to put your suggestions for Diana's defloration in the comments)

12