Barbara and Robert - A Conversation

Story Info
Robert & Barbara have a conversation.
1.1k words
3.45
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Welcome readers. Please put your reactions in the comments. Or anything you'd like to see more of. Thanks)

Barbara Westfall had gotten used to the new routine at work. Emphasis on the "used" part. She had happily worked for her husband Robert, supervising the 30-man team telephone sweatshop operation. They sold extended warranties, maintenance agreements and other service contracts. Collectively, the team averaged one sale every five minutes.

She regretfully remembered the evening Robert had informed her of the changes. It was one of the special occasions Robert had allowed her to dress like the incredibly attractive woman she was. Which meant a full complete outfit instead of how Robert usually dressed her - with the exception of shoes, stockings and sometimes a garter belt, no clothes below her waist.

The black dress was a bit daring with its low-scooped neckline and open back. Of course it could not be worn with a bra. She had even been allowed to wear panties and stockings. Best of all, no punishment device in her ass and no stimulation probe in her pussy. Robert's news sounded wonderful.

He had taken her to an intimate French restaurant and plied her with champagne until she was in a receptive move. They were sitting in a private booth with 6 foot curved walls. The long tablecloth extended almost to the floor. A trellis covered in flower vines gave them the last bit of privacy.

Robert drew Barbara close and pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulders so they hung mid-arm. Her nipples stood up in the cool air. She was a total babe, even at 34. Long shiny hair that hung down to mid back. Tits still high on her çhest, form and round. A near six pack above her protruding pubic mound. The mound and everything below it were smooth from her daily waxing. Her butt looked to be carved from marble and her legs were just perfect. Even her feet were pretty.

Robert had his right arm around her shoulders. He had huge hands, so he was able to caress both her nipples like playing octaves on a piano keyboard. She felt a familiar stirring between her legs. Robert kissed her, very slowly, very romatically.

"Things have been going a little slow in the boiler room," Robert had said. He drew a line with his fingers across the bottom of her breasts. He stroked her under boobs gently as he spoke.

"So I've been thinking of some changes to provide more incentive to the men. Our average time-to-sale is showing signs of slippage. So I'd like to get you more directly involved in the operation. What do you think?"

Then he alternated between her nipples, pinching with his thumb and middle finger. Sometimes gently, sometimes much harder.

"Well...I'm sure whatever you think would be best, but I like the idea of being more involved." Barbara wasn't sure where this was going, but she knew it would be best to follow her husband's lead.

Robert slid his hand down Barbara's stomach and lifted up her dress. He pulled her panties aside. He reached in and spread her lips wide. She could feel the cool air wafting across her valley. He gripped her gently with two fingers inside. The fingers stayed in a slow and constant motion, eliciting barely audible grunts making her face and neck flush. The veins on her neck stood out in distinct relief.

"I'm glad you feel that way," said Robert. "Because I have some exciting news for you. Starting tomorrow you'll have a new position and title. Going forward you will be the Chief Encouragement Officer of RoBoWest Corporation. How does that sound?"

"Robert, thank you, thank you so much. I promise I will do my very best for you."

Robert started working her clit with his thumb.

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention. I've had some upgrades made to your office that will help you get off to a good start with the Encouragement Programs. Let's go home soon, because tomorrow is a big important day for you, and for the company."

Robert continued his ministrations. He ran the palm of his hand up and down Barbara's pussy. Each time he got to the bottom he paused long enough to give her asshole a gentle teasing. He lowered his right arm and pulled Barbara halfway onto his lap. Now he could reach around with his right arm and work her two-handed. He spread her lips with his little fingers, so that he could use the other ones for more important tasks. LIke filling her hole. Or filling both her holes with a couple fingers of each. He varied his pressure from gentle caress to rigid grip, throwing in some pussy slaps from time to time.

Barbara struggled mightily to maintain her composure while all of this went on for 15 or 20 minutes. The worst was when he brought her to the brink....and then backed her down. She figured this must have happened three or four times. She prayed that Robert would grant her a good strong cum.

"Please Robert," she whispered into his ear. "Please can I have a good one? I need it so bad. You drive me crazy with excitement."

"Any kind of excitement in particular?"

"Sexual excitement. You do the nastiest things to me. You make my pussy so creamy. You make me want you to do it to me more and more. Please... can I have a good one?"

"Do you accept unlimited facefucks for a week?" Robert Fernandez. Young wives had to take unlimited facefucks but Barbara at 34 was a full wife, so she only took it in the face twice a week.

Barbara didn't even need to think about it. She would have given her right arm to cum at that point.

"Yes, all you want, just, please, give me a good one now."

Robert stroked Barbara's pussy, up and down her slit. Then he put two fingers inside and worked her g spot exactly the way (he knew) she liked it. It felt like she was at about a five, so he teased her clit out of its hood and thumbed it. He leaned in for tender kisses which Barbara knew to give. Getting close, now he thought.

"Pay attention to your butt now," he said as he increased his rhythm on her clit and inside her pussy. "Are you focused on your butt?"

"Oh, god, yes," responded Barbara. She knew what was coming, the anticipation of it took her right to the edge. Her legs began shaking uncontrollably as her already tight stomach contracted. Which had the effect of pushing her chest and therefore her tits, up into the air.

Robert drove two of his thick long fingers all the way into Barbara's ass. As she went over the edge he slapped her pussy with the other hand, over and over and over as hard as he could. Barbara. Went. Ballistic.