Live Stream April Fools

Story Info
April Fools star in a video.
2.7k words
4.12
34.6k
46
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April Fools Day Story Contest 2024

Allison Barker sat with her sister Janice in front of her computer. It was April 1rst and she was expecting a really good prank to be played on someone. She was so sure it was going to be great she had asked her sister Janice, who loved a good joke, to watch with her. It was 7:45 and the live stream was going to start from Dave and Norma Adams' house.

Allison had though it interesting that morning when Dave Adams had phoned her and told her that she would be getting a link to watch that evening. Dave was friends with her husband Peter and Monday was poker night. Dave and Peter along with Benny (Scarrow) and Paul (Getchel) had been friends since kindergarten. They all still lived in the same town with their wives and in the case of three of them children. Allison was married to Peter, and they had 2 children, Jenny, and Mark.

Benny was married to Angela, and they did not have any children yet. Paul was married to Wilma, and they had an 8-week-old baby. Dave's wife was named Norma, the Adams' also had 2 children, Ben and Max currently sleeping upstairs.

Every Monday was poker night and the location rotated between their homes. The wives would watch the children at home, except for the host's wife who would serve as hostess for the poker players. In turn the wives, would get together on Thursdays and do something. They had become friends through their respective husbands and enjoyed one another's company. They liked to try different things, crafting, dance lessons, book reading and currently pickle ball.

Angela Scarrow was sitting alone in front of her tablet. She grew up with four brothers who were always horsing around and playing pranks on one another. Angela was wondering what Dave had planned but hoped it was going to be good. It was 7:45 and the live stream was going to start from Dave and Norma Adams' house.

Wilma Getchel had her laptop open to the link Dave Adams had sent her. Right beside it on the kitchen table was her baby monitor. Paul Jr. was currently sleeping, and Wilma should have been napping. It had been a hard 8 weeks since Paul Jr. was born. He was not an easy baby and Wilma was certain she had post partum depression. Paul Sr. was not very helpful either, he worked too much and when he was home, he was not sympathetic or helpful. This is turn caused Wilma more internal turmoil and stress. She was going to close her laptop and go upstairs to sleep but resisted, it was 7:45 and the live stream was going to start from Dave and Norma Adams house.

Norma Adam's parents were Betty and Albert Jones. They also had received a call and the link from Dave Adams. Betty and Albert loved Dave. He was so good for their daughter Norma. She had been so wild and crazy in her teens and early 20s. They had almost given up hope she would never stop partying and carrying on when she had met Dave. 8 years and 2 children later Dave and Norma were doing great, and Betty and Albert were so happy for them. It was a mystery what was going to happen tonight, but it was April Fools Day and that meant it should be a funny good time. Albert had opened a couple of beers for him and Betty while Betty had made popcorn. Their son Gerry had hooked up the internet to their smart TV so they were on the sofa watching their 52-inch screen it was 7:45 and the live stream was going to start from Dave and Norma's house.

All of the viewers had their live stream set to both play and record. Dave Adams had told them specifically that they should record it. The viewers thought that it must be some great prank for the ages than Dave wanted them to record it, so they all had it set up.

The live stream started with the usual kind of male banter as the 3 friends arrived at the Adams' home. The card table was set up and soon the card game had begun At 7:45 the viewers screens lit up with a great view of the Adams' living room and the four men drinking beer and playing poker. After 10 minutes of this Norma's voice could be heard in the background telling them more beer and chips were coming up. For some of the viewers the screen split at this point and for others it just showed the kitchen.

There was Norma putting chips in a bowl and pouring 4 beers into glasses. All very normal until Norma pulled a small packet out of her pocket and proceeded to pour the contents into one of the beers. The contents disappeared and with the foam on top you couldn't really tell the difference.

The viewers all wondered what the package contained. The prank was coming, and they started to ponder who was getting the special beer. Albert Jones quickly bet his wife that Paul was getting the special beer. Janice had told Allison that her husband Peter was getting the beer.

To the viewer's surprise however the beer went to Dave Adams. This was getting more and more intriguing. Why would Dave and Norma give Dave the contents of that package? They both must be in on it. Clearly their house was wired with camera's to record this prank. Dave had given them the link. Strange, it was all very strange.

Soon Dave started to get sleepy. He started to slouch and couldn't keep his eyes open.

The viewers were perplexed. The other three were going to shave half of Dave's hair off?. This wasn't making sense. Maybe it was a prank of a prank. Norma had switched things around on Dave, she was supposed to give the beer to someone else but had changed it up. The viewers all looked closer at their screens; this was definitely getting exciting.

As Dave's head slowly came to rest on the card table and his hand flopped to his side dropping his cards on the floor the viewers were collectively holding their breath.

Then Norma's voice came through the speakers in the viewer's homes, "Finally! I've been waiting four weeks for this moment, come on you guys lets get to the bedroom we don't have much time and I am so horny my panties are soaked!"

Allison Barker looked at her sister Janice. Janice looked at Allison. They were in shock.

Angela Scarrow's eyes narrowed, and she picked up her cell phone.

Wilma Getchel had been glancing at the baby monitor as Paul Jr. was fussing in bed and had almost missed it.

Betty and Albert both had a feeling of dread descend on them and couldn't tear their eyes from the screen.

Again those with split screen could still see Dave sleeping on the card table and on the other side a bedroom. Those without split screen just had the image of the bedroom and what an image was that! Norma, Peter, Benny, and Paul had stripped off their clothes in record time. Paul had lay back on the bed with his feet on the floor. Norma had quickly climbed on top and impaled herself on Paul's hard cock. Benny lubed himself up and slipped his cock into Norma's ass, she clearly was ready for it as it slipped in easy. Peter stood on the bed in front of Norma who quickly took his hard cock into her mouth.

The viewers could not believe it, no preliminaries, one-minute cards and the next minute Norma was airtight! It had happened all so naturally this couldn't have been the first time. It seemed to make sense in a way. The poker game ended at 9:30 so the lovers didn't have much time. Yet it was certainly a shocker.

Janice and this point was hugging her sister Allison as Allison wept into her chest. Neither woman could formulate any words. Allison had thought she had a perfect husband and marriage and could not wrap her head around what was on the screen. Janice was so distraught for her sister she couldn't formulate a coherent sentence so said nothing.

Angela Scarrow was pissed. She hit the contact on her phone for her oldest brother Jeff. When Jeff answered Angela was very brief, "that asshole husband of mine is cheating on me, he is at 435 Arrow road right now with the skank."

Jeff was not surprised, none of Angela's brothers liked Benny Scarrow. Angela was the youngest and Jeff was the oldest, the other three in order of birth were Jason, James and Jared. Their father had died of cancer when Angela was only 6 and his last words to his 4 boys was to promise to look after their mom and sister. Jeff had promptly quit school and started working construction. When he turned 18, he had become an apprentice carpenter, and sent all his money home to his mom. Jason quit school at 16 and started working construction also giving his paycheck to his mom. James followed Jason at 16 to work for the same company. When Jared turned 16 the other three brothers informed him that since he was the smartest of them, he was going to stay in school and go to college. He would become an engineering technician. Upon his graduation they would start their own contracting business.

When Angela married Benny the 4 Brother's Design and Construction Company was doing well. Jared lived at home with his mom, his 3 other brothers' were married. They were a tight group and Benny was tolerated because he married their sister, but they didn't like him. Occasionally Benny would get drunk and tell Angela "piss on your brothers." Angela loved Benny and her brothers and thought she had a good marriage so although there was friction it was manageable. It is amazing how fast love can turn to hate.

While Jeff phoned his brothers and the orgy continued at the Adams' house. Wilma Getchel was coming unglued. 8 weeks of depression, misery, hormones, and sleep depravation put her into some kind of autonomous state of being. She went to Paul Jr.'s bedroom picked him up and took him downstairs. She quickly buckled him into his baby bucket and took him out to the car.

Betty and Albert had turned off the TV. The look of sorrow on their faces told the story. Albert got up from the sofa kissed his wife goodbye and went to put on his coat and leave.

25 minutes later

At this point Angela was again airtight, Benny was in her mouth, Paul was in her ass and Peter was deep in her pussy. Benny was the first to notice John, Dave's brother, in the bedroom doorway. As Benny was processing this John entered the room with a blonde businesslike woman beside him. The sounds of sex were stilled when the woman in a clear calm voice said, "could the man with his cock in her mouth please pull it out so I can ask the woman a question."

Norma spit out Benny's cock and spun her head around, "what the fuck..."

Paul echoed Norma, "what the fuck...."

Peter changed it up a little, "who the fuck..."

Benny still was processing.

The woman took two steps toward the bed and asked Norma, "are you Norma Adams?"

Norma nodded her head.

The woman went on, "I will take that as a yes, and you have been served." She then snapped a picture. Perhaps one of the most unique pictures ever of this kind. The woman then turned and left.

John then spoke, "I have my brother's power of attorney. Since you incapacitated him, I am acting in his place. Get the fuck out of my brother's house!"

Norma started to speak.

John looked right at her, "especially you, you stinking piece of shit! My brother loved you and this is what you do. Just get out."

Benny at this point had figured out he should get out of there fast. He grabbed his clothes and ran downstairs to the card room to get dressed. He was met by Jeff, Jason, James, and Jared. As Benny stopped Jeff moved forward and slammed his fist into Benny's jaw. Benny's jaw was no match for the construction workers fist and shattered.

"Now you will have something to remember not to lie about your wedding vows" Jeff said flatly.

Benny had fallen to his knees and Jason quickly grabbed his ring finger. As Jason took the wedding band off Benny's finger he broke the finger. Through the new searing pain Benny heard Jason say, "maybe that will remind you to be faithful."

Benny was on his knees in serious pain when James sent the pain level off the charts with a swift kick to the groin. James put everything into his kick, his steel toe boot hit so hard Benny passed out. Benny never heard James say, "maybe that will remind you to know when to keep your dick in your pants."

Benny was still unconscious as Jared stepped forward unzipped his fly, took out his penis and pissed on his soon to be former brother-in-law. "You always said you were going to piss on us, well piss on you Benny."

Paul entered the room as Jared was just putting his penis back in his pants and tried to slip out of the house past the brothers. He made it past the brothers but as he was looking at them failed to notice Wilma coming through the door. Wilma put down the baby bucket and launched herself at Paul. The combination of hormones, adrenaline and fury had turned her into a wild cat. She hit him, slapped him, kicked him, pulled his hair, tried to scratch out his eyes and it was all Paul could do to fend her off. After five or so minutes of abuse Paul succeeded into getting free of the whirling dervish that was his wife and fled into the night.

Peter Barker came downstairs next. Angela's brothers had watched Wilma tear apart Paul and now were helping her calm down and clean up. She had a fair amount of Paul's blood on her. Peter slinked passed them out the door when his phone rang.

It was his sister-in-law Janice, "don't even think of coming back home tonight you bastard, you broke my sister's heart. I'm sure her lawyer will be in contact. Fuck off an die!"

That left Norma in the bedroom with John. Norma had thought a one off with Dave's friends was a justified reward for being such a good wife. For 8 years she had been a faithful mother and wife but the memories of the fun she used to have were too strong. If she just had one little adventure, she could go back to being a good wife and mother. Her and Benny had produced the plan, Benny had always wanted to get in her pants, and she knew it. She knew all of Dave's friends wanted to get in her pants. Although it went off without a hitch that first time Norma instead of being satisfied wanted more. Her desire trumped her common sense and she had done it three more times including today. After the last time Dave had asked her some awkward questions and she should have stopped. Yet she couldn't resist.

Norma snapped out of her revelry when John spoke up, "come on you cheating slut get the fuck out. I'm sure Dave's lawyer will be in contact with you."

Norma quickly dressed and packed a bag. She was surprised to see her Dad as she exited her former home. Albert took a hard look at his daughter, you fool, you April Fool, you had it all and you screwed it up! Get in the car."

John was so sad for his brother Dave. What a bitch. He then turned to the bedroom camera he had helped his brother install.

"That's if for this live stream of four April Fools. Dave hopes that it will help you all with your divorces."