Barbara Gets a Co-Worker

Story Info
Molly joins Team Barbara, gets initiated at work.
4.8k words
4.17
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Westfall had gotten used to the new routine at work. Emphasis on the "used" part. She had happily worked for her husband Robert, supervising the 30-man team telephone sweatshop operation. They sold extended warranties, maintenance agreements and other service contracts. Collectively, the team averaged one sale every five minutes.

She regretfully remembered the evening Robert had informed her of the changes. It was one of the rare occasions Robert had allowed her to dress like the incredibly attractive woman she was. The black dress was a bit daring with its low-scooped neckline and open back. She had even been allowed to wear bra, panties and stockings. Best of all, no punishment device in her ass and no stimulation probe in her pussy. Robert's news sounded wonderful.

"Things have been going a little slow in the boiler room," Robert had said. "So I've been thinking of some changes to provide more incentive to the men. Our average time-to-sale is showing signs of slippage. So I'd like to get you more directly involved in the operation. What do you think?"

"Well...I'm sure whatever you think would be best, but I like the idea of being more involved." Barbara wasn't sure where this was going, but she knew it would be best to follow her husband's lead.

"I'm glad you feel that way," said Robert. "Because I have some exciting news for you. Starting tomorrow you'll have a new position and title. Going forward you will be the Chief Encouragement Officer of RoBoWest Corporation. How does that sound?"

"Robert, thank you, thank you so much. I promise I will do my very best for you."

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention. I've had some upgrades made to your office that will help you get off to a good start with the Encouragement Programs. Let's go home now, because tomorrow is a big important day for you, and for the company."

The next day she could hardly get through her usual morning routine. She was so excited. She could hardly wait to get to the office. Even the 30 minute punishment drive in her customized Thunderbird hadn't seen so bad. Although as usual the hard wooden seat jammed the new butt plug further into her ass on every bump.

Imagine Barbara's feelings when the upgrades she was so excited to see had been revealed. Her office walls were now all glass. Her traditional executive desk had been replaced by a clear lucite table. Her fancy chair was gone. In its place was a transparent stool on wheels, also lucite. Cameras had been added, one directly under the stool and one in front of her, focused on her face. The heat had been turned up and within just a few minutes she could feel the first beads of sweat that would eventually leave her entire outfit soaking wet.

The worst for Barbara was her integration into the sales process. Each time a sale was recorded her butt plug would go active. At times it would inflate inside her. At other times little nubs would extend and the plug would rotate, raking the inside of her anal canal. Best of all - for the sales team although certainly not for Barbara - was the times it fired one of the various electric shocks in its program.

Robert sat in his custom chair reviewing the sales reports of the last few weeks. Barbara knelt naked between his legs holding his cock in her mouth without motion.

"Barbara I must congratulate you on your first month as Chief Encouragement Officer. Our average time-to-sale is down to a minute forty five, and sales amounts are trending upwards." He caressed Barbara's face and then slid his hand around to grab a fistfull of hair on the back of her head.

"Look at me now and take my cock into your throat," he said as he gave a gentle push on the back of her head.

"Work your pussy now as I give you an update. Tomorrow night we are sharing dinner with Tom and Molly. Tom would like to invest in the company. We both feel that young Molly would be a good addition to the Encouragement Program. Nod your head if you agree."

Barbara bobbed her head up and down. Always a good idea to agree with her husband, because disagreement just hurt too damn much!

"Go ahead and seal the deal, honey," instructed Robert.

Barbara began slowly working his cock with her mouth as she plunged her fingers deep in her pussy and thumbed her clit. She pushed her tongue against the tip of his cock while she sealed her lips around its girth. Up and down she went, always remembering to pause the required amount of time when she was fully loaded and he was balls-deep in her face hole. Years of subliminal conditioning had made her most wet and excited the deeper a cock was inside any of her openings.

Robert loved how his cock felt inside his lovely wife's face. The knowledge that it would remain there until she made herself cum boosted his ego and shamed her terribly at the same time. He could feel her approaching climax.

"Hold!" Robert instructed and motion ceased. "Tomorrow night you will persuade young Molly to apply as an Encouragement Manager. Failure on your part will be severely punished. Cum now to signify you understand."

Barbara's fingers resumed their pussy-work at a rapid scene. She pushed Robert's cock as far down her throat as it would go and came with a violent shudder. Her mouth produced the most exquisite feelings on his cock, especially the part making her throat bulge. He rubbed the outside of her neck where he could see evidence of his penetration. His balls tightened, he pulled back a little and he shot his full load into Barbara's mouth where she held it, waiting. Stroking her neck and throat with his fingertips, he instructed her to swallow. It took three swallows for her to choke it all down.

*

*

*

The foursome - Robert and Barbara, Tom and young Molly, sat in the middle of the restaurant's elegant dining room. A fine brocade tablecloth hung down to lap level. Plates were laden with the best turf and surf. Many glasses of champagne had been consumed.

Molly's champaign had been carefully doctored so that she was just a bit confused. But she loved being out on the town in a beautiful form fitting white sheath dress and accompanying jacket. Like Barbara, she had also been allowed bra, panties and stockings. It took her back to when she had first met Tom. He was so charming and debonair. He treated her like a princess. The daily degradation was almost forgotten.

"Tom and I have been discussing a partnership," Robert began. "I've reviewed our operations with him and he has decided to invest. And he thinks it would be a good idea for Molly to be involved."

"Oh that is so exciting. I think it would be great to work with Mrs. Westfall." Young Molly thought that nine hours spent at a job would give her a welcome break from her usual daily routine of sexual use and degradation. Silly girl.

"Barbara, why don't you tell Molly a little about your job?" directed Robert.

"Well, it's a little hard to explain," began Barbara. She remembered her husband's directive. "Basically, I'm responsible for encouraging the sales team members to meet their target goals and improve their performance."

"That sounds really cool. How do you do that?"

"Oh, I've inserted various incentives and demonstrations into the sales process. Our time-to-sale metrics have really improved since Robert promoted me to Chief Encouragement Officer and now we're ready to start expanding my team. I'm authorized to offer you a position of Assistant Encouragement Manager. Of course you'll apprentice under me until you're ready for your own program."

"I accept. I can't wait to get started. In fact if it's OK with you I could start tomorrow."

Barbara looked to her husband for approval and saw him give her a slight nod.

"Great. We start promptly at eight but you'll need to cum at nine to begin orientation."

*

*

*

Barbara was feeling very grateful to her husband. He had allowed her to pass on her usual morning routines. He had used only a very small butt plug. She hardly felt it each time the car hit a speed bump and she bounced on the wooden seat. She made it to Robert's plush executive office and waited patiently for the new prey. As the salesmen filtered in, they noted Barbara's absence, and wondered where she was.

At precisely nine o'clock two things happened simultaneously; the phones all lit up as the autodialer kicked in. The front door opened and the very fetching Young Molly walked in. She was dressed in full-on business wear. Tom had given her a front button blouse to wear under an elegantly cut jacket with crepe knit slit-back skirt. The slit was just a touch risque, as it extended upward to just short of her cheeks. Her abundant curly red hair was pinned up in a high ponytail. That part of the look emphasized her youthful appearance.

Molly was directed to the executive office. The men turned back to their phones and their scripted pitches. Sales were being made sporadically, and the energy seemed to have gone out of the room. Target by 9:30 was 15 suckers closed; today it was only 5.

Barbara greeted Molly warmly with a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I am so glad that you decided to join the company and join my team."

"I'm really looking forward to being in a normal work environment five days a week. Honestly, getting out from under Tom's control nine to five will be the best thing I have going on." YoungWives like Molly were still fresh and relatively new to their servitude. The torments weren't really any different (well, that's a lie); but the impact had not yet started to wane into steady state. Young Molly was all peaks and valleys; peaks and valleys.

"That's great," replied Barbara. "Let me tell you a bit about how we operate and then we can get you situated. Our first principle is that everything is based on cooperation. You should strive to maintain a positive attitude, and, for example, find a way to answer any question you might be asked with an affirmative statement.

As an Encouragement Manager, you'll be making requests and delivering rewards to the team members. It's especially important - while the men are getting used to you - for you to ask for things they can easily deliver. Do you understand?"

"I think so," answered Young Molly hesitantly. "But I'm not really sure, could you explain a little bit more?"

"Well, that actually brings in our second principle, which is about our communication style. We think of it as Tell - Show - Do. Telling someone something sort of works, but showing is always better unless it isn't an option. Doing is the best, but it's not always possible either. So a little later I'll show how you'll be handling encouragement exercises and interacting with the team. How does that sound?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. I so want to make a good first impression on the men. Thank you so much Mrs. Westfall"

Barbara continued drawing Young Molly's agreement to critical areas.

"Robert made a careful study and determined that having team uniforms showed - not told - that even though duties and performance metrics may differ, no one team member is valued over any other. We did make a small concession. Perhaps you noticed that some of the men had small badges on their shirts?"

"Actually, Mrs. Westfall, I didn't really look much at them. I don't think I realized they were all dressed the same." Young Molly had apparently never learned the lesson: when you're in a hole stop digging!

"Molly, you need to learn to pay more attention. Attention to detail is very important around here."

"Each new employee has a probationary period where they learn the ropes, get a feel for the situation, and get integrated. They earn their employee clothing piece by piece. The more sales they make, the faster they get their corporate gear. We have a celebration each time a probie graduates and cums in the office in full uniform. The one exception Robert made is that women and men have different uniforms. That makes sense, doesn't it Molly?"

"Of course. I would totally want to wear a woman's uniform. Not a man's." If only YoungMolly knew, she might have spoken differently.

"All this sounds so fantastic. I've always wanted a job in an environment like this. Can I get started right away?

Barbara paused for thought. How best to give Young Molly her first hint of disillusionment?

"Hmmm. There is just one more matter we must attend to. You were two hours late to work. That cannot happen again."

"But I don't understand," said Molly. "You told me to come at nine o'clock sharp. That's exactly when I arrived. Why are you saying I was two hours late?"

"Silly girl. I told you to cum at precisely nine o'clock."

Molly was really confused now. "But that's right when I got here. I have no idea what you mean."

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" asked Barbara in a disappointed tone of voice.

"I'm afraid so. Could you?"

"Remember Molly, it's better to show than to tell." Barbara extracted a piece of paper from Robert's desk and handed it to Molly along with one of his Watermark pens. "Write down what you think I said. Print it out in all caps."

Molly reversed her grip on the pen and neatly printed "COME PRECISELY AT NINE O'CLOCK". She handed the paper back to Barbara, who in turn took a red pen and adjusted it. Now it read "CUM PRECISELY AT NINE O'CLOCK." She showed it to Molly, who read it in dismay.

"You wanted me to cum?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face. "Like, before I came to work? But I have to be here at seven. I'm confused."

"It's getting late and I see sales are only at 33%. Let's go out and meet the boys and I'll explain things to you as we go along."

Suiting action to her words, Barbara took Molly firmly by the elbow and walked with her out into the boiler room floor. The room quieted as the men turned their attention to the pair.

"I'd like to introduce our newest probationary team member," announced Barbara in a clear firm bounce. "This is Molly. Her husband Tom has bought a major share of the company, so Molly will be working for me as an Encouragement Manager. Let's give her a round of applause."

The men clapped their hands visibly in welcome, but also in anticipation of what was to come (or shall we all say cum).

"Now Molly I'd like you to tell the men here exactly what you promised to your husband about working here."

Young Molly was juuuust about to receive a rude surprise.

"That I should always have a positive and cooperative attitude and do my best to achieve the goals that the company sets for me. I should be enthusiastic and precise in carrying out my duties."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" inquired Barbara.

"Oh, and since I report to Mrs. Westfall, to follow her instructions faithfully, never to question them, and always complete the tasks which she assigns for me."

"Very good Molly. I think this is going to work out great. Don't you agree?"

Molly nodded her head eagerly.

"Shall we begin?"

Barbara handed Molly a stack of 30 envelopes, each addressed to one of the salesmen.

"I want you to take these envelopes and one at a time, find the right person. Hand him the envelope. He will open it and read the note inside. He will hand it back to you and you will read it aloud so everyone will hear. Then the two of you will cooperate in doing the task described. Some will be quick and easy, others more complex. Are you ready to begin?"

Again, Molly nodded her head. She was so excited. She took the first envelope and read the name inscribed. She walked into the maze of cubicles until she found the correct recipient. She handed him the envelope. He read the note and gave a wry smile. He handed it back to Molly and before she realized what she had said she read off the six words she saw. -- please help me with my suit jacket.

The rep had been hoping for something a lot better, but first was better than nothing. He quickly stood up next to Molly and gently helped her out of the jacket. He hung it on a hook in his cubicle.

"That's much better, you were a little over dressed for the office and I could see you were getting a wee bit warm. Now, let's do some envelopes."

Molly thought it was rather warm in the office. She was actually glad to be rid of the jacket.

She delivered the second envelope and then read it aloud.

"Please help me get office supplies." She was led to a large file cabinet and handed a pen and ink well, a pencil, a notepad, a bag of binder clips, a safety scissors, a rubber stamp on a chain and an inking pad.

"Should I put these in my office?" she asked Barbara.

"Oh honey. Your office isn't ready yet. You can put them on that table there for now." Barbara pointed to a clear table made of heavy glass.

Robert had instituted a policy of 8 minute exercise breaks every hour. This got the team up and moving, increased blood flow and in general made everybody feel primed to sell for the next 50 minutes.

Young Molly Malone delivered the next envelope...

"Please help me with supplies for managing the encouragement program."

Again she was escorted, this time to a cabinet holding many drawers of different sizes. Each drawer had a key in its lock. Her escort handed her a keychain with a key holder ring attached. There were exactly sixty drawers, numbered consecutively.

"Make sure each drawer is locked and then put its key on the ring. Try to do it quickly."

Molly approached the cabinet and grabbed the key at the top left. She had to rise to her tiptoes and completely stretch her arm to reach it. She worked her way down the first row and stretched up to begin at the top of the second row. She jiggled the key to make sure the drawer was locked, and pulled it out. Loaded the key on her keyring and continued to work.

Molly didn't realize it, but the entire team had its eyes locked on her behind and her smoothly tapered legs. Which she showed off to great advantage both stretched and when bent over to reach the bottom two drawers. To maintain her balance when getting the bottom keys, she had to bend from the waist and distance her feet somewhat. Inevitably, the folds of her skirt parted and fell away, revealing a rounded butt and a pussy pad that was split by the tiniest of thongs.

"Nice," she heard murmuring.

"Molly it would be good if you could pick up the pace a little," she heard a voice.

"Be a good teammate," she thought to herself.

"I'll try my best."

She began to grab, twist and extract a key all in one motion. A few of the keys had turned, and required re-locking in. Most of the drawers were already locked. The drawer cabinet had been designed originally for Barbara. Robert had thoughtfully designed the HVAC system so that the room temperature could be controlled zone by zone.

As Molly worked through getting all the keys on her ring the heat was maxed out where she stood. Beads of sweat formed on her face and ran down her front. Sweat was breaking out all over her body.

Molly stood straight up holding the now fully-loaded keyring and keychain.

"Molly, you will be responsible for those keys at all times now," Barbara announced. "Let's see if you managed to lock all the drawers. See if any of them open."

She began once again to stretch up for the top drawer handles and bend over displaying herself for the lower ones.

Finally she stood erect again and breathed a deep sigh, followed by another. She had missed five drawers.

"Now Molly 95% might be good enough in some places but at RoboWest nothing less than 100% is acceptable. So unfortunately I'm not going to be able to give you credit for this exercise. Straighten yourself out and here, drink this ice water and cool down. Then we'll see what we should do next. The rest of you, get back to work and make some sales! Molly, have a seat at your table there and rest."

The table was another hot zone. In no time at all Molly had sweat running in rivulets under her blouse. She grabbed at the jug of ice water for another gulp and missed the handle. The water spilled out and soaked her blouse and bra.

12