Barbara Gets a Co-Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodness, you've had an accident," Barbara said in a loud voice for all to hear. You're getting water all over the floor. Let's get you out of those wet clothes."

Molly got up as if to head for the executive office, where, she assumed, she could get some privacy. Barbara's voice cut through her like a whiplash.

"Stop! Where do you think you're going? You're getting water all over the floor. Take those clothes off right where you stand or I'll have the men do it for you. Is that what you want?

Secretly, Molly found the thought of being forcibly stripped rather exciting, but she didn't let on. Instead she hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on the table. The skirt came next. She reached around behind her and unzipped it. She tossed it on top of her blouse. Next came the bra, then the panties were added to the pile. Now she understood. This was something Robert and Tom had cooked up for their own perverse entertainment. (and for yours, dear reader)

"Come with me and we'll find you something to wear." Barbara led Molly naked through the warren of cubicles, giving everyone a chance to see her up close and personal. And in keeping with the theme of positive team spirit, to give her a pat on the butt and tell her "way to go" or something similar. By the time she came to the hallway her butt had turned a subtle shade of pink.

Barbara opened the door to a closet where corporate gear was stowed away. Molly breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the clothing, but was disappointed when informed by Barbara that none of it was for her. Instead Barbara pulled out a white men's undershirt. Barbara had learned that Robert preferred that women be nude from the waist down everywhere in his domain. Ass, and especially pussy, should always be available.

"This is for you. Put it on for the rest of today. By failing the key test you wasted the entire morning. I will have to restart the clock on your probationary period tomorrow and hopefully you will do much better than you did today."

"But don't you have a skirt, or pants, or something for me?" inquired Young Molly in a tremulous voice.

Barbara ignored her and continued with her instructions.

"For the afternoon I'm going to start you on one of our high level encouragement programs and maybe you can make up some for this morning. The way it works is that you spend an hour - well actually 50 minutes - with a team member helping him however he directs, then you have the 8 minute exercise, then 2 minutes to get to the next team member. Remember, it's very important that you SHOW a positive attitude and DO whatever is requested of you by your team member. Do you think you can do that?"

Molly knew she had no choice in the matter. And for sure Tom would receive a complete report on her day from Barbara, and his variety of twisted sexual cruelty was best avoided whenever possible.

"Yes, Mrs. Westfall, I will do my very, very best and thank you so much for giving me another chance."

"Excellent, because I have my own duties to attend to this afternoon.

At the end of the day I will give you specific instructions for tomorrow morning, and hopefully it will go well for you. Now get out there and show me what you have to give."

Barbara saw that it was getting close to the usual lunch break at noon. But Robert had texted that everyone should work through lunch, and if the daily target could somehow be met, there would be special rewards all around. She walked into the maze of cubicles.

"Our CEO has suggested that a vibrator and clit buzzer be added to my repertoire. Hit the red button for sales up to $500. Over $500 you can add the blue. Over $1000 you can hit all three. anyone selling $5000 can hit my buttons for a minute.

Also Robert is announcing a new Encouragement Program; the hourly winner award. Whichever team member sells the highest dollar amount will have his member assisted by Molly for the next hour. More details on this later, but for now I believe Eric Sorensen was this morning's leader. "

"That's right," called out Eric, who had listened very carefully as Molly spoked.

Eric stepped forward and took Molly by the elbow. He led her to his cubicle while she walked daintily, pulling her t-shirt down in a vain effort to hide her ass and pussy. The problem was that this emphasized her breasts and made her erect nipples easy to see.

"See that little bench under my workstation?" inquired Eric of Molly.

"Yes. Why?"

"You can help me by kneeling on that bench in front of my chair. I have a member that needs encouragement to cum thru on a deal I'm trying to close."

The workstation was designed with a padded semi circular carve out where, conveniently, Molly's head and shoulders fit perfectly.

This was not Molly's first rodeo. She had been sexed and shamed at home and at the Westfalls on more than one occasion.

Eric sat down with one leg on either side of her. He opened his pants.

"I'd appreciate it if you could keep encouraging me to keep closing deals. You can do that can't you?"

Molly knew what was required of her. She bowed her head.

"For sure Mr. Sorensen. I'm always happy to help the team."

Sorensen ran one gentle finger across her slightly parted lips. He caressed her face and then moved his hand under her chin.

"Good. This is the S plus S program. I Sell, You Suck. Show me your skills. A tap on the back of your head means I just made a sale. You take it all the way in and put your nose to my groin. Don't release until I tap you again. The bigger the sale the longer you will hold my cock in your throat."

Molly listened to these instructions with increasing dismay. This was really going to suck.

He held her face by the chin and brought her lips to the tip of his cock to her lips. She lowered her head and began kissing and licking as Sorensen turned on his autodial. He was hitting the red "sale" button only 60 seconds later. He gave Molly a tap on the back of her head and down his shaft she went. He wrapped her pony tail around his hand and held her tightly.

"Whoa," he thought. What a great job!

Meanwhile, Barbara had reported to her office where she sat bare assed on her lucite chair. To celebrate Molly joining the team, Robert had gifted Barbara with a vibrator and a clit buzzer. Like the butt plugs Robert made her wear, these also were programmable and controllable over metal protocols.

We'll have Barbara narrate the video of her afternoon in another episode. She was very busy "responding" to all the action in the boiler room. Phones were ringing, deals were closing, dollar buzzers were being hit. It was going to be a good day for all.

OK not so much for Molly, who did four rounds of helping a teen member. Or for Barbara, with a butt plug firing electric charges up her ass, a vibrator with rotating nubs that roughing up her pussy, and a clit buzzer that kept her in almost a state of suspended animation from cumming and cumming again and again. In no time at all the frenzied sexual activity and the heat in her office had soaked her white garments thru and thru.

It was the best day of sales in the history of the company.

12