Barbara Goes to Work - Molly stays

Story Info
Molly and Barbara are exposed, sexed, tormented and shamed.
3.9k words
4.47
16.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Westfall drove a customized Ford Thunderbird 390 v8 convertible. The soft top had been replaced by a glass bubble enclosure. The sound system was upgraded to support two easy communication and gps. The driver side seat has a wood panel for Barbara to flip down and sit on. The car did not run unless the wooden seat was lowered and locked. So when Barbara drove, the plug was pushed deeper into her.

"Off to work you go, baby," said Robert.

The Thunderbird's pedals have also been modified for Barbara's benefit. The accelerator pedal has been adjusted so she had to fully extend her leg to reach it. The brake and clutch pedals had been raised and made very stiff. Barbara had to push hard with her legs in order to shift the manual clutch. And with 8 gears she was constantly upshifting or downshifting as if she were riding a bicycle with the seat pole shoved up her ass. She got a great lower body workout while driving. All the while her plug made her feel like she was getting her ass beat from the inside out. This girl was on fire!

Barbara's workplace was only a block from their house. But Robert had programmed the Thunderbirds GPS for a 30 minute drive around the neighborhood. The streets were filled with speed bumps, which gave the butt plug a good push each time Barbara hit one. A couple of miles on and off the highway gave her a chance to go through all the gears to complete her driving workout.

Back at home Robert was asking Tom if he wanted to stick around and play some young wife games. Because young wives were still new to the neighborhood customs, game play was particularly exciting - to the husband and friends. Because like most young wives, Molly had only an inkling of what she was signed up for. Her embarrassment at first time humiliations was exciting to see.

"Yes," said Tom. "And I'm sure Molly would just love to play along."

Molly still knelt in front of Robert leashed to his chair with his cock gently sliding in and almost out of her mouth. There was no way for her to object.

"What do you want to play," asked Tom.

"I'm thinking Flinch and Obstacle Course. And then we can finish with some rounds of 'Watch the wife cum.' Does that sound good?"

"It's a good start, let's do those and then see if there is anything else we want to play," answered Tom.

"OK Molly," said Robert. "Time to get you on your feet and out of your clothes."

He unleashed her from the chair and pulled her by the leash into a standing position. Molly was dressed in a typical young wife style. She wore a crop top straitjacket that locked her arms behind her back and was short enough to show some significant underboob. Her tiny waist and flat abs were on full view. She wore a flyaway skirt that was held in place by a waist belt and a crotch cincher. The latter was a 2 1/2 inch leather strap that ran from the waist belt in the back down between her cheeks and up the other side between her inner lips. The material of the skirt was black, but extremely sheer, so that it flew up and left her uncovered in the slightest of wind. Tom unbuckled the straitjacket and freed Molly's arms - and her breasts which would soon be getting attention. He unwrapped the skirt

"I like this skirt you had her in," said Robert. "Actually, it's the strap I like."

"Yes," responded Tom. "I find a strap deep between the labia very useful. It's a constant reminder to her of her status, which is she doesn't have any. Except what I give her. She makes great shame faces when she feels the leash going on. She knows she's about to be led around by her cunt. Watch how when I give it a good yank she rises right up on the tips of her toes to give her pussy some relief."

He pulled on the leash that had been tucked away under her skirt and pulled it upward. Sure enough Molly grunted but stood tippy toe as best she could. Tom wrapped the end of the crotch leash around a hitching post that Robert had set up.

"Sometimes I like to hold her up by the crotch leash and give her some good paddling on her ass. She likes that, or at least, I never hear her complain."

"Let's add some punishment shoes," suggested Robert.

The shoes' insoles were covered in ⅛ inch pointed studs. When a young wife stood, her weight pressed the bottoms of her feet down onto the studs, making her constantly shift from one foot to the other to minimize the pain. She had made the short walk from next door barefoot on the gravel pathway, and now the cruel shoes were fastened onto her feet. Finally, the crotch strap leash

Guests go first, so Tom held out his hands, palms up, shoulder width apart. Molly held her hands out and he held them lightly in his. Tom would attempt to quickly slap the back of either hand. If Molly could pull her hand out of the way and make Tom miss, she would win the point. If she flinched without Tom attempting to slap, the point was his. Of course if he made a successful slap on either hand, the point was also his. Each point Tom won earned him a slap on each of Molly's tits. A two hand slap was a double value.

"Start her out with a round of ten, Tom," suggested Robert.

"Good idea," Tom responded.

Tom inverted both of his hands and scored a double hit.

Tom slapped again and this time Molly managed to pull one hand out of harm's way. One point.

Suddenly Molly flinched. Another tit slap earned.

Molly flinched again on #4. More tit slaps coming.

The game continued. Only once did Molly get both of her hands out of the way.

"Your turn Robert," said Tom.

He held his hands out and Molly placed her hands in his. The backs of her hands were showing red marks where Tom had hit his target. Robert quickly scored a double hit, followed by four flinches from young Molly. He scored another double hit, and elicited four more flinches. Eight flinches meant bonus points for Robert. Robert would tend his hand muscles without moving them. As long as he smacked her hands now and then he could make her flinch whenever he wanted.

Robert, as host, added up the scores.

"Tom, you scored 3 double hits, 3 single hits, and 4 flinches. So that is 13 on each tit. I had 2 double hits and 8 flinches. Values are doubled after 4 flinches, so it's 4 for the doubles and 16 for the flinches. That is 19 slaps for each."

Molly was instructed to lace her fingers together and hold her hands behind her head. A whipping stick at the base of her neck and extending outward held her elbows back. This in turn pulled her shoulders back. Which lifted her tits high and tight. She could feel the muscles tighten in her shoulders and down the sides of her rib-cage. Tom picked up a flogger and explained to Molly.

"A flogger goes two ways, so you will receive one forehand and one backhand stroke for each hit."

With one simple sentence he had doubled her allotment!

He pulled back with his arm and delivered a mightly slash across both of Molly's tit's, hitting first the left and then the right. He backhanded her, completing his initial slap with a blow to the right and then the left tip. Molly let go and grabbed her tits with both hands; she couldn't help it. The whipping stick fell to the floor.

"You dropped the whipping stick, AND you cupped your tits," Tom said with outrage. "Now get back the way you belong."

Molly stuck the stick between her elbows and laced her hands. The flogger exploded across her tits. She gasped from the impact, then felt the pain well up on both orbs. Tom gave her another and then two more. She bent forward in a futile attempt to protect herself.

"Stand straight," he commanded. Then he gave her the rest with a steady beat. By the time he finished the young wife was stamping her feet in the punishment shoes and shaking her arms. She cradled her burning breasts with her hands and rubbed them gently.

"My turn now," said Robert. He put a five pound weight in each of her hands and told her to stand, feet separated, and arms outstretched at shoulder height. He traced a fingertip under each breast and felt her ribcage. She strained to hold her arms level. Her tits pushed upward and outward. He stepped behind her and cupped her. He pulled her just off the floor by her tits; then set her down and worked then with the pains of his hands.

"I think she's ready now," Robert said. "But I like your forehand/backhand idea, so I'll do that as well.

He slapped with his right hand across Molly's tits and then backhanded her, making sure to rake across her nipples. By now she was giving a constant moan in her discomfort. Robert repeated his blows with his left hand and pronounced one slap as done. Right. Left. Right. Left. Again and again Molly felt Robert slapping, from under, from the side and down across her nipples. Her breasts were bobbing like buoys on a rough sea. Heat radiated off of them. She held her arms outstretched, struggling with the weights. Robert finished her off with a strong forehand/backhand that left her shaking and trembling. He disconnected the crotch leash from the hitching post. He cupped her mound and fingered her pussy. She was soaking wet and slick.

"Here, this should make you feel a little better. Tom, shall we take your young wife to the obstacle course?"

"Yes. I've wanted to see it ever since you told me about it last month. But I think she needs some comforting first. Come over here baby and sit on my lap."

As Molly tried to walk toward the sound of Tom's voice. Still blindfolded, she held her hands out in front of her, walking like a deer in headlights. As she went to sit down Tom trapped her between his legs. He cupped her ass right handed and worked her clit with the thumb of his other hand. The crotch strap had convenient openings just where Molly was most vulnerable. Tom fingered Molly's anus as he slid another finger into her from the front. A bit more rubbing and Molly was panting heavily. A trembling built up deep inside her from Tom's ministrations and the knowledge that both men were about to watch her cum - long and hard.

"Please watch me cum," she begged.

"Yes Molly, we will watch you cum now," replied her husband.

He shoved his finger all the way into her ass and squeezed her cheeks good and hard. She exploded into a shameful orgasm that seemed to go on forever. She wilted into Tom and threw her arms around his neck for support.

"You may take off your shoes and blindfold now."

The obstacle course was like a rock climbing wall, but laid out over an 8 foot wide platform that started at floor level and gradually rose to waist high at its other end. It was one way mirrored with cameras underneath. Handholds and footholds were strategically placed. Also a variety of bars to climb over or squeeze under. And other devilish torments.

Molly got down on her hands and feet and took two handholds. She looked at the footholds and noticed that they were well separated. "Shit," she said to herself. "I'm going to be spread wide and showing myself completely."

She stepped into a pair of footholds. Robert and Tom marveled at the sight of her exposed mound with it's puffy lips. A valley ran deep between her tightly muscled cheeks. Her first task was to maneuver over a thigh high bar. She had to brace herself with widespread feet and push herself up and over. Immediately a low bar that she had to get under. She got her head under the bar and then she was stuck. Her head was down almost to the floor, she was splayed out in a squatting position. Her exposed ass and mound were displayed for Robert and her husband to enjoy.

"Nice job Rob," said Tom. "She is totally stuck. And she is spread good and wide. Try putting your thumb in her pussy and squeezing her with your hand. She loves it. Or maybe I should say I love doing it to her."

Instead Robert delicately ran his fingers all over Molly's tight pussy, so she could barely feel it. She shuddered. Then she felt him grab her just as Tom has described. He lifted her hips over the high bar. Now she could wiggle under the low bar, but not without more suffering. Robert had taken a chair mat, the kind you use on carpet, and cut a 30 inch long piece of it. He has inverted it and mounted it just under the low bar. As Molly slowly worked her way under the bar her already sore tits were dragged along the plastic spikes.

Just as Molly cleared the bar an inverted U-bar dropped around her neck and taped her in place. A floor mounted dildo popped up.

"Get that deep in your pussy and it will raise the U-bar of your neck," she heard Robert say.

She twerked her behind trying to get enough leverage to impale herself. Twice she almost had the top of it, only for it to slip out. She knew she was putting on quite the show with her pussy reaching for the dildo and a sinful clenching of her ass cheeks.

"Promise to play with yourself and cum and we'll let you out," said Tom.

"I will. I will. I will do whatever you say," she pleaded.

Robert released the neck brace and helped Molly off the obstacle platform.

"Stand in front of me and work on your pussy now," said Robert.

"You know what Rob. Have her sit on your lap facing the mirror. You can feel her up while she plays with herself and watch her in the mirror at the same time."

"Ooh. Good idea. Come here Molly and I do mean CUM here."

She sat on his lap with her back to him. She didn't know there was a camera behind the mirror recording her debasement. She opened her legs and slid her fingers down her abdomen and onto her glistening mound. She pried open her lips and ran a finger gently up and down her slit. Robert wrapped his arms around her and lightly caressed her tits, mixing in some good nipple squeezing. Molly jabbed two fingers into herself with one hand and rubbed her clit with the opposite thumb.

"Stop!" Robert commanded. "Spread your lips with both hands." He reached between them and fingered her for a bit. She was doing so much there was a puddle on the chair. He pulled his hands back and crawled her face gently, turning it to him.

"You may cum while you kiss," he said.

She put her two fingers back inside and worked her G spot while she resumed her thumb on her clit. She kissed Robert and locked her tongue with his. It was enough to put her over the top. Her body went tense. Her back arched, pushing her tits into Robert's hands. Her butt lifted off Robert's lap as she worked her cunt. She bounced up and down as spasms rippled through her. Finally she was done.

"Down you go girl. Kneel down and put your head between my ankles. Reach back and spread your cheeks for your husband to see."

After a minute she was told she should stand. Robert retrieved a USB drive from the camera and gave it to Tom.

"Here you go Tom. Souvenir of the occasion. I recommend taking her home and watching it while you have her suck you off."

"Thanks Rob. We must do this again soon. You said to remind you to check in on your wife."

Barbara had arrived at work. She looked forward to sitting in her cushioned and comfortable office chair. At least there she would be able to rest her aching ass.

Robert had made his fortune running telephone sweatshop operations. One of his products was extended maintenance and warranty agreements. As long as there was a sale every five minutes or so, he could keep his minimum wage telephone operators on the job. Each telephone desk was equipped with a big red button. When an operator made a sale, he - Robert only employed men - would punch the desk button, which in turn would light up their name on a big scoreboard as it displayed running totals for each person. This motivated the competitive employees, but Robert sensed some of his workers were doing the minimum required to keep their sucky job. A different kind of reward was required to create some motivation. And who better to help a tycoon out but his devoted wife?

Barbara had walked in to discover that some modifications had been made to her office. The walls that gave her privacy had been replaced by glass. Her beautiful mahogany desk had been replaced with a sleek Lucite table that afforded no privacy whatsoever. But worst of all was the loss of her custom desk chair. In its place stood a matching Lucite stool. She didn't even notice the inconspicuous webcams that covered every square foot of the office, and the new display screen next to the company scoreboard.

Robert had increased the heat in Barbara's office and soon she was dripping sweat off her brow and in other places. The sweat ran down her front and saturated her sheer blouse. Soon she was showing off the full "wet look".

After Tom had taken Molly home, Robert had dressed and made a surprise appearance at the office.

"I'm announcing a new incentive program today, and my wife Barbara has agreed to help me explain how it works. Barbara could you come out here please. As you all know, we reward the top scorer each day with a gift card. However, I have concluded that a more immediate incentive program would be beneficial. So I have integrated a new feature to your "sale' button."

Barbara came out of her office and stood next to Robert.

"Sweetheart could you turn your back to the room, bend over and grab your ankles, please."

Like she had a choice! She did as instructed and Robert flipped her skirt up onto her back. She of course wore no panties, and everyone could see that her ass was plugged.

"As you can see, I've equipped Barbara with a butt plug. It's remote controlled and programmed for several different actions. Barbara here will tell us what they are.

He held a small controller in his hand. He pressed a button and the plug began to rotate.

"It's rotating in my ass," Barbara said. "Uhhh. Shit now it feels like it's getting bigger inside me."

It was in fact inflating. Robert pressed a different button and the plug started going through a series of vibrations, which Barbara faithfully narrated.

"Now any time you make a sale and hit your button, Barbara will take it in the ass. I've put a camera under her new stool, and one fixed on her face. You can see her celebrate your success with her butt, and you can watch her facial expressions on the split screen. Barb, you can go back to your office now. Everyone get back to work."

Sales had never been as good as they were the next two hours. The time-between-sales dropped to an average of two minutes. Barbara was twitching and jumping and moaning and groaning. She was drenched in sweat and getting no relief. She was actually looking forward to the morning walk of shame. At least she would be away from the now-highly-motivated sales operators. Finally the time came and she left the office and hurried to the walk assembly point. A small crowd had already gathered.

Barbara was joining four other wives for the once-a-week walk around the block. A whistle blew one long blast, which was their signal to strip off everything. Next was two short blasts, which meant it was time to mount the crotch rope. This was a rough rope with knots placed in it at convenient intervals. It stretched all the way around the block. Each wife mounted at one of the knots, spreading her lips and pressing the knot up against her pussy. Once mounted, each wife held her arms at her side, patiently awaiting the waist belt and the restraining cuffs. A lot of men found the sight of a woman with hands cuffed at the waist to be a very exciting posture. A long blast sounded again, which signalled husbands to belt and cuff their wives. The crowd pressed in around the five women. Once the walk started, they were free to touch and fondle as they wished.

"Ladies, start your engines." Which meant, really, they should start walking. By the time they had passed a few houses, pussies were rubbed sore and painful. Quiet sobbing could be heard, mixed in with grunts and yelps as tits were squeezed and asses smacked by the onlookers. The women struggled along, each new knot passing slowly between their legs and feeling like coarse sandpaper on defenseless pussy lips.

12