Barbara Goes to Work - Molly stays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wives made their way painfully around the block. A whistle blew five short blasts. The women stopped in their tracks on the rope and stood waiting. Five lucky winners from the crowd came forward with clit buzzers in hand. Barbara's hood was pulled back and her clit exposed and buzzed. Four other wives were getting the same treatment. All were, in fact, trying to cum as fast as they could. Last to cum always got additional assignments. Barbara could feel her clit respond and her pussy tingle. With her hands cuffed to the waist belt and a rope running through her legs she had nowhere to go and no way to escape. All she could do was concentrate on what she felt down below and try to cum hard for everyone to see. She did not want to be last, but she heard excited cries from in front and behind her on the rope.

A gong sounded; one wife was cumming, then a second and a third. Barbara was left in a race with Annie Sue from three houses down. She concentrated on the feeling between her legs. She felt her ab muscles tighten. She was right on the verge. She was going to beat out Annie Sue and escape even more degradation. She was so close; she was about to explode...a gong sounded. Barbara was too late, no cum for her. The clit buzzer was withdrawn. She tried in vain to reach her pussy with the fingers of her cuffed hands. No relief available. More torments to follow.

"Well, that was good. You go back to the office now and finish out your day, Barb. I'll see you after your drive home. It's good to know that you'll be keeping the troops motivated."

12