Barbara, Justin, A Club, A Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin and Barbara looked around the fairly large room they were in. All of the enormous sofas were occupied with one or two couples indulging in some type of fun.

With her left arm, she reached around Justin's waist to draw him closer. She felt something odd at his back where the towel was tightly wrapped around. "What's that?" she asked, surprised.

"Cock ring and lube, I thought we might want to fool around. I wanted to be ready." Barbara didn't know what to think. But since everyone around them was doing something sexual, she simply said "oh." With that, Justin undid his towel, reached behind himself and took out a stretchy gel-like cockring and a small bottle of lube. He took Barbara's left hand, held it palm up, and squirted some lube on it. He then quickly guided her hand to his cock so the lube ended up there and not on the towel.

Barbara certainly didn't resist. She was feeling kind of boozy and warm and liked it when Justin was the first to become sexual. Of course, this was not at all private but it didn't bother her. It seemed rather appropriate that she was stroking his slippery cock while watching two couples fucking enthusiastically in front of them.

It wasn't long before Justin's cock expanded more. He stopped Barbara's stroking and stretched the cock ring at the base of his growing erection. Once in place, he took Barbara's hand again to start stroking. The cock ring had the desire effect so that his hardness increased, much to Barbara's pleasure. She didn't say anything, she didn't have to. Her actions said it all and Justin knew that.

At that point, a very naked youngish couple walked past, almost brushing both Justin and Barbara with their towels they each held on their arms. Without stopping her stroking, she looked up and saw that it was the muscular young man whom she had winked at earlier. He looked down and met her gaze. "Hi sexy," he said softly as they walked by.

Justin looked up at the woman following the young man. She was short, shapely and with long dark hair. Her breasts were small. The woman looked down and saw Barbara's hand artfully stroking Justin's cock. She smiled and Justin smiled back, completely uncaring about what Barbara was doing to him.

The couple passed by and Barbara looked almost hungrily at the young man's back and toned ass. Justin noted it but didn't say anything because he was so much enjoying what his lover was doing. When Barbara turned back, Justin took her hand away from his cock and guided her whole body down so that she was lying on her back. She looked at him with just a bit of surprise on her face. She also had a half smile.

With a slow and graceful movement, Justin stood up and turned, his cock sticking out from the gap in his towel. He then positioned himself on top of Barbara, loosening her towel in the process so it could fall to her sides. Supporting himself with his arms, he used his knees to spread her legs. Not a word was spoken. Barbara knew what was going to happen and she looked up at Justin and coyly smiled. She thought something like this might happen and she was completely comfortable with it. Justin sensed her comfort, too.

Barbara spread her legs wider as Justin used his right hand - still supporting himself with his left arm - to grasp his cock and steer it to the very special junction between her legs. With a shift and a push, his cock slipped smoothly into her. Barbara felt it and closed her eyes, her head resting on the sofa. She never had sex in public like this but her comfort and arousal were making it easy to have Justin's cock in her pussy.

Justin was still over her on his arms. Barbara sensed that and smiled. She was enjoying feeling him inside her. It was intimate without being animalistic. He thrust slowly back and forth and Barbara kept her eyes closed, just enjoying the intensity and blocking out what was happening around them.

That was made suddenly difficult when another couple sat down on the same sofa, just inches from Barbara's head. Yet the arrival of the couple did nothing to disturb either of them. Justin kept up a steady rhythm, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her. She kept her eyes closed and a Mona Lisa smiled grew on her bright red lips. The whole experience was delightful for them both. Barbara arched her hips upward a bit so she could feel more penetrated. It worked and she let out a soft gasp and reached to grip Justin's ass with a hand on either of his butt cheeks.

Justin stopped his thrusting to embed himself as deep as he could in her. Now Barbara gasped louder and her eyes snapped open. Her orgasm had caught her rather off guard. Maybe it was the general sexual atmosphere. Maybe it was having her head right next to another couple. Maybe it was simply the drinks. No matter, her orgasm was nicely powerful and having Justin's cock in her was a great sensation. She felt her own wetness and was glad for her healthy sexuality.

As her throbbing muscles pleasantly faded, Justin looked down at her and whispered "my turn". With that, he pulled back and started pushing and pulling, somewhat faster now, his breathing increasing rapidly. Barbara looked into Justin's dark, brown eyes which he was obviously having a hard time keeping open given his rising passion. She caressed his ass as he thrust. She didn't pay much attention to the couple so close by. She did notice that those two had switched position and the woman now straddled her partner and they were kissing passionately and nakedly. "They're probably having sex," she thought to herself.

Justin screwed his eyes shut and grunted loudly as he climaxed, the warm liquid from his balls jetting firmly into Barbara. She smiled broadly and grabbed onto his ass to pull him toward her as she felt his cock throb for several seconds. Each throb yielded a bit more fluid. Barbara wasn't really thinking, she was just feeling. The sounds of sex were all around them and they were still locked together as lovers.

The couple next to them caught their attention. The tempo of the woman riding the man was increasing and this caused the sofa cushion to bounce slightly. This was Justin's queue to slowly withdraw from Barbara and for both of them to withdraw from the scene. As they both stood, Barbara realized again that sex was messy and Justin's fluid was leaking from her pussy. A quick look of embarrassment crossed her face but then she looked around the impressive naked orgy going on around her. With a quick motion, she took her towel, wiped her crotch and fastened it around her waist.

Justin took her hand, his own towel tightly around his waist with the lube in his other hand. He deftly put the lube between the towel and his back. "We need some water," he stated simply as he took her back to the bar that was now filled with towel-wearing patrons. They found a place to stand and large cups of water were quickly served to them. They drank deeply, still holding hands, and then put the empty cups on the bar.

"That was fun," said Barbara. "I surprised myself".

"I figured you'd get into the spirit of things."

"Maybe I'm just drunk," she laughed.

"Nice try, I've seen you far drunker," Justin laughed back. "Here, give me your hand, I want to feel you stroke me." She did as requested and let him lead her hand to the gap in the towel where it was easy to reach in and hold his somewhat erect cock. She just held it for a moment while Justin turned and signaled for their regular drinks. They were served promptly. Barbara began stroking him slowly, feeling the cock ring still wrapped snuggly around the base of his shaft.

As they were at the end of the bar, they had a certain degree of separation from the rest of the partying crowd in the back rooms. But still, there were plenty of people around. A middle-aged couple attempted to get to the bar and couldn't quite navigate around Barbara and Justin.

"Sorry, we're just trying to get to the bar," said the man politely. They were both wrapped in the club's standard white towel. Hers was tied demurely around the top of her breasts. Justin and Barbara shifted over to give the other couple room but her hand never left his cock. The other couple nodded thanks and found room to order their drinks. When they received them, they turned to Barbara and Justin.

"Thanks for letting us through, it's getting crowded in here," said the man. Justin raised his glass and Barbara followed along, still holding and stroking Justin's penis. "Yes," said Barbara, "it wasn't like this when we came in."

"It really gets crowded around midnight," said the woman. "We couldn't find a place to get comfortable so we thought we should get some more drinks." Barbara didn't feel uncomfortable with her exposed breasts. After all, she thought, she was still calmly stroking Justin's exposed cock. The other couple didn't even seem to notice.

There was a sudden and loud sound of a hand smack on bare flesh behind them. That sound was followed immediately by a woman's happy squeal. It come from the area of the club where the swing was located, Justin and Barbara looked over but the other couple ignored the sound. In fact, they both gave a sour look when they heard the noise.

"Oh lordy, I hate when folks have fun like that," commented the woman. The man nodded his head in agreement. He took her hand. "C'mon sweetie, let's go to the other side so we don't have to see or hear that." The two then walked away with a brief nod to Justin and Barbara who was still stroking his cock.

He smiled at her wryly. "You're not very inhibited even when you're talking to someone else."

"There's no point being inhibited here" She had noticed a completely naked woman bent over a barstool, a man thrusting lazily into her from behind while he held an a drink and chatted with a guy standing next to him.

"Good point. Here, let me return the favor." He let his free hand drop to the gap in Barbara's legs and soon found her wet cleft with his index finger. "Your clit is still swollen."

"Your cock isn't," she said and pouted ever so slightly.

"Give it time and stimulation. You know me."

"Yes, I certainly do."

Again there was the sound of a smack and a woman's squeal of delight. Barbara let go of Justin's cock so she could turn and see the source of the noise. He took his hand from her between her legs and stood up so he could see what was going on. The was something go on over at the swing. The center of attention was a naked woman who was bent over and holding on to one of the swing's stands with both hands. Behind her was a naked man with an arm drawn back, clearly about to smack the woman's ass. Justin recognized them as the young couple they had seen before. He knew it was now time to escalate things.

Justin took Barbara's hand and took her off the bar stool and walked her towards the swing equipment. As they walked up, the sound of palm upon buttcheek made itself clear. There was a yelp of both pain and pleasure. Barbara squeezed Justin's hand. She also wanted to see what was going on and was pleased at what she saw. It wasn't the spanking that she liked, it was the fit youngish man delivering it. It was the same guy she had briefly connected with twice before that night. He was right in front of her and still completely naked.

The spanking delivered, the young woman unbent her waist and turned to stand before the man. She reached down towards his waist. Barbara and Justin couldn't see where her hand went. Barbara had a hunch, however. The couple of in front of them then turned and her hunch proved true. The young woman's hand was gently holding the man's very erect cock.

The actual swing was empty and the young couple wasn't paying any attention to Barbara and Justin as they watched. The man put his hands on the woman's shoulders and turned her around to face the swing. This meant she had to relinquish her grip. As she did so, the man noticed Barbara and Justin and another couple watching the scene go on. The man smiled broadly at Barbara. Her heart skipped a bit.

"We like having an audience," he said to her and then glanced at Justin who quickly raised and lowered his eyebrows to acknowledge what he said.

Barbara mentally nicknamed this buff fellow "Pecks" because of his impressively sculpted and hairless chest muscles.

Pecks turned back to his shapely female companion who was now adjusting the straps of the swing. As Pecks was turning Barbara glanced down at his cock. It wasn't massive, but but still quite impressive. He wasn't quite at full mast and that kind of disappointed her. No matter, she felt a very sweet tingle between legs. With that feeling, she instinctively and comfortably took Justin's arm closely, her uncovered left breast up against it.

Justin led Barbara a few steps over so they could both better see the scene. Two other couples had come over to watch, as well. One of the couples was the man and woman who had expressed their distaste for the spanking. Yet here they were to watch the sexuality unfolding as the young woman fitted herself into the straps and stirrups of the swing, her legs lewdly spread and her naked pussy clearly on display.

Barbara now had a much better view of Pecks. She openly stared at his hardening cock. She so much wanted to reach out and stroke it. Instead, she reached down and parted Justin's towel so she could stroke his cock, instead. It was clear that he liked that. By now, Pecks had positioned himself between his girl's legs and made it clear to all the observers that he was going to skewer her. And so he did with a slow consistent push. The girl opened her mouth and sighed loudly in pleasure. Pecks then began thrusting deeply back and forth.

As Pecks was thoroughly fucking his girl, Barbara was getting more and more aroused. It wasn't watching the sex right in front of her. It wasn't her stroking Justin's cock in such a public space. The source of her rising passion was her imagining that she was the one in the swing being fucked. She wanted that. For every thrust into girl on the swing, Barbara wanted it to be her. She wanted to be lewdly on display while receiving Peck's hardness deep into her.

The girl in the swing was clearly having a great time. Her head was back, her mouth was open and she grunted each time Pecks' cock was deep inside her. Pecks worked her thighs and used the swing to its maximum advantage by pushing and pulling on his partner's legs. Barbara was completely awash in a profound horniness. She was grasping Justin firmly, feeling his familiar hardness but she wanted more and it was right in front of her.

Justin whispered into Barbara's ear, "I think you want to switch places with her." He could easily sense what she was going through. Barbara didn't immediately respond. She was focused on the younger man thrusting deeply into the girl on the swing. That girl was clearly orgasming as revealed by her gasps and cries, "Ohhhhhh...yessss!" But Barbara was all eyes for the well-built man wielding his hard cock seemingly effortlessly. After a few moments of staring, Barbara replied to Justin, "I'd love to switch places" she whispered.

The girl in the swing cried out again as she just about slammed onto the Pecks' cock. He held her tightly as she trembled and climaxed again. She then went limp with a satisfied look on her face. Pecks stepped back, withdrawing from her. He hadn't climaxed himself and his cock was firm, slick, and big. It was so hard that it stood almost parallel to his well-muscled stomach. His pubic area was completely shaved and this made Barbara take a quick breath. He turned directly to her, a smile on his face.

"I think it's your turn now. That's what you said, right?" he said with the smile wearing a trace of a smirk.

Barbara froze, her hand still around Justin's erection. Pecks had overheard her! She hadn't expected this. Sure, she wanted it but never thought it could actually happen and so she wasn't prepared. She quickly looked around. There were two other couples and they looked expectantly at her. She let go of Justin's cock and looked at him. The girl on the swing was undoing herself and this gave Barbara some time to digest all this.

She jokingly responded, "just not the spanking, please"

Pecks laughed a bit. "So you get right into the swing, right? I'm very serious and very ready."

She looked right at his hardness, wondering just what to do. This wasn't a joke. It was an astonishing opportunity for her.

Barbara had taken another move forward with her statement but still hadn't crossed the sexual frontier yet. She still had a chance to stop there, to play it safe. Justin's next simple remark gave her the motivation she wanted and needed.

"It's your turn. I know you want it. I don't mind"

Barbara really wanted it but still she couldn't get her mouth to form the words of acceptance. She hesitated just a moment to force the words out, "OK, I'll get in the swing, no spanking." Barbara was going to do this. She was going to have sex with a younger man and she was completely thrilled with herself.

Pecks reached out and took her hand to pull her towards him and the now empty swing. The young woman was standing a bit wobbly but had enough wits to help Barbara change the straps on the swing to fit her taller frame. The young woman was gracious and helpful when she said, "let me take your towel so you can get into the straps." Barbara simply nodded and then the girl unwrapped Brenda's towel, leaving her completely nude. The girl put the towel on the swing's seat. Justin had a half-smile on his face as he happily watched Barbara prepare for something that was completely unexpected, but now very much welcome and desired.

A bit unsteadily, she sat in the u-shaped fabric seat. As the young woman adjusted the soft stirrups for Barbara's feet, Pecks was standing before her, slowly stroking his hardness. The sight before her made her heart beat faster. Barbara was really going to do this. She looked over at Justin, not for encouragement, but with a look of pride in herself. Justin winked at her and she felt a sudden rush of moistness between her legs.

The stirrups and straps spread Barbara's legs widely but with no discomfort. The fabric seat kept her well supported and its straps to the overhead frame had excellent hand holds which she grasped. She cared not at all who could see her wickedly exposed and aroused shaved pussy. Pecks stepped forward between her spread legs, his hand no longer stroking his cock. He spread his arms and put a hand on each of Barbara's thighs.

"Which do you want, my cock or my mouth?"

Barbara was so aroused she couldn't really think coherently. She looked at Pecks, then at his girl, and then finally at Justin. Again, this was not something she had expected. Justin made it easy. "You want his cock. You know it." She looked at Pecks' cock and its incredible hardness and whispered, "cock." Two clear thoughts went through her head and she finally spoke.

"Lube and a condom, please," she barely managed to utter, her anticipation making it a challenge for her to speak.

Pecks looked momentarily flummoxed. He wasn't prepared. Thankfully, a woman from the small audience quickly proffered up a condom and Justin, equally quickly, reached to the back of his towel to extract the small bottle of lube he had used with Barbara previously. Pecks looked positively grateful. While Justin held the bottle of lube, Pecks tore out the fresh condom and smoothly unrolled it over his hardness. It fit, after a fashion. He then took the lube and drizzled a copious amount over the latex and quickly spread it all over his cock. Barbara looked at the brief pre-sex ritual. She was now reaching a point of desperation. She was ready. He was ready.

Pecks actually had to point his cock downward to rub up against Barbara's extremely aroused pussy. She tilted her head back and moaned, caring little about who heard her or saw her. She was getting her muscle boy and it was driving her crazy. Then it began, the penetration. With the lube and Barbara's very moist arousal, it was an easy and smooth thing. It also helped that she had had sex with Justin not too long ago. Pecks stepped forward and in a brief moment, his hard cock was deep inside Barbara. She moaned again, more loudly this time. She was having her muscle boy and it was wonderful.