All Comments on 'Barbara Pt. 02'

by suziesdad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Better

I like part 2 more than part 1. Barbara's motivation is slightly better explained here, although that's still a weak point of the plot.

It'd be even more interesting if it turns out that she's married (and lied about it when she said she wasn't). Barbara's conflict between her desire to get some sort of odd revenge for her daughter, guilt about cheating on her husband, and wanting to continue to fuck Mike could flesh out the plot nicely.

Anyway, the sex scenes are good. Looking forward to part 3.

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
Lacking

This is a good story, I'm enjoying it. However, it would be much better if you kept the story going with just Mike telling it. Too much confusion with more than one story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

Great story. Looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going

Really enjoyed the two parts. Can't wait for the next installment with mum and daughter, he's going to be worn out in no time. Well written and good characters. Like the bits from each character as the story progresses.

nativensdnativensdabout 9 years ago
Keep going

I hope you keep the story going, there are so many hot angles this can go. I agree with others, changing from Mike to Barbara is confusing. Leave it with Mikes point of view please. But it's a really good beginning and needs to keep going.

tucarne8tucarne8almost 2 years ago

Both stories are amazing! If you don’t mind I would like to read more of what she wears in details and how it looks as she’s on all fours or undressed any detail to build up her sexiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuziesdad@suziesdad
85 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read my stories! I will keep submitting stories when they are ready.Thanks also for your comments, good and not so good, they help to keep me going!hope to have more stories available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Barbara Previous Part
Barbara Series Info