Barbara's Conquest

Story Info
Two Slavers, Barbara Palvin and Laura get extremely intimate.
9.2k words
0
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara Palvin smiled as she greeted Laura "Hello there! It's good to see you again." She said happily, her soft Hungarian accent making her sound even cuter than she looked as Laura hugged Barbara tightly, walking into the apartment together.

"Someone's been busy, how's your recovery going?" Asked Laura, they walked into the apartment and both sat down on a large dark red couch.

Barbara giggled slightly in response "Alright so far, still having issues though, but that's what I wanted to talk to you about... Due to recent events, with Brie, Megan and Sophie Turner. I feel it's time for me to step down, I want to lay low for a while, to help me recover..." She said calmly.

Laura seemed quite surprised at first, given how tough Barbara was, she hadn't expected move like this "Um alright, of course. I can make sure we have somewhere secure for you to retreat to for as long as you need. Who did you have in mind as a successor?"

Barbara shuffled closer to Laura, placing her hand on Laura's leg gently "I want you to be my successor, I know it's not your sort of thing anymore, but hear me out!"

Laura shook her head "Barbara, I can't... I don't want it..."

"Just hear me out, please..." Said Barbara pleadingly. "You've lived longer than everyone else alive today, even me! You've more knowledge and experience than anyone in the Order, your skills both tactically and diplomatic are far beyond that of others, I can't think of anyone more suited to this role..." She moved a little closer still.

"I don't want it Barbara... The last time I took the throne I turned, leading a dark reign for thousands of years!" Protested Laura, torn between her loyalty and fear, the years had not been kind to her and made her afraid of truly utilising the full extent of her power, for fear of becoming corrupt and undoing all her years of hard work, in a power-hungry bloodlust.

Barbara placed a hand on Laura's face, she leaned in and planted a very suggestive kiss on her lips. Laura was stunned for a moment, she hadn't foreseen this situation. Barbara continued to kiss her, Laura soon began kissing back timidly. Barbara intended to quell Laura's fears, by unlocking her true power, then dropping her own defences so Laura's body would begin feeding on her without her meaning to, showing her that she would be fine. Barbara began to emit a glowing white mist, which Laura unwillingly absorbed as they kissed.

After a few seconds, Laura began to moan blissfully, slowly starting to realise she was feeding on Barbara, her Foam began to grow as Barbara allowed her to feed, once she knew what was happening she tried to pull away. But Barbara urged her to continue, lunging her tongue into Laura's mouth, trying to keep her engaged.

Laura began to moan more orgasmicly as the flow of energy became stronger, soon her legs and arse began to expand as her Foam grew. Barbara began groping Laura's legs as they bulged, turned on by the sensation of Laura's growing body, feeling her thighs fill out more and more, she could feel the Foam inside Laura's jeans oozing gradually.

Laura managed to push Barbara away, breaking off her feed instantly, she gasped for a moment in relief, catching her breath as she stared at Barbara angrily "Barbara, I won't... I don't want it... Not the power, nor the Jellyfoam." She said, jumping off the sofa and walking away.

"Laura please! I'm not trying to give you the Jellyfoam, if anything I'd rather keep it, it's nice, I like it where it is! I just want the best for you, and I can't think of anyone else who I'd rather see on the throne..." Said Barbara pleadingly, jumping off the sofa to catch Laura. She took her hands and they stood face to face, Laura looked afraid of giving in, even if it felt good "As you know, I'm not entirely good, I can teach you to find the balance... My advisors and I would be but a glance away, I won't let anything corrupt you, I'll teach you everything I know, so you can utilise both sides without consequence."

Laura took a deep breath, thinking about the weight of taking on such a role after so long hidden away "And anyway, I always had a bit of a thing, wondering what you would look like with legs like mine, and all the other assets too." Said Barbara with a cheeky grin, biting her lip seductively. Still holding back Laura massaged her forehead.

"I'm sure you would!" She chuckled slightly, when she looked up Barbara urged her in gently for another kiss, Laura reluctantly kissed back, causing Barbara to glow again as she allowed Laura to absorb her power. They stopped briefly, staring at each other for a moment before Laura sighed, resuming their kissing and holding Barbara tightly.

Barbara felt her energies being quickly absorbed, she firmly cupped Laura's arse to feel it grow, once she began to feel her Foam stirring and growing she backed Laura towards the sofa.

Laura began to moan blissfully again, her body began straining slightly as she fed on Barbara, starting to embrace the power she was being given. She stroked and groped Barbara as she fed, increasing the rate of transfer, her muffled moans were suppressed by kissing. When Laura's jeans began to creak, Barbara guided them both onto the sofa, they lay out flat continuing to make out as Barbara firmly groped Laura's lower body, becoming ever more excited and horny as Laura grew, filling out her jeans like never before in this life.

As Laura became stronger and stronger, Barbara soon began to feel considerable pain, being fed on was now taking its toll "It's hurting you, I can feel it." said Laura taking brief stops from kissing to talk, she too could barely contain herself as she became enveloped in intense pleasure, her body tingled with life and energy as she took more and more of Barbara's power, she hadn't felt this strong since her first Incarnation, and yet she was still getting stronger, having only fed on a fraction of what Barbara intended to give her.

"I'm fine, this feels great, watching your sexy ass grow in my hands... Your body feels so good to touch." said Barbara lustfully, diving back in to passionately kiss Laura, who had now fully given in and was absorbing Barbara's power at an alarming rate. Laura could barely control herself as her lower body grew well past its original size, her jeans creaked and moaned as they filled, stretching until they became perfectly smooth and flawless, giving Laura stunning plump thighs and legs, her arse far bigger than it was before, which Barbara couldn't take her hands off.

Laura lay on the sofa basking in Barbara's ravenous love, soon enjoying every moment of it as she felt her power strengthen like never before, and her jeans fill with soft creamy Foam, it felt as if she were just floating in it, like her whole lower body was suspended in cool refreshing shaving foam.

Barbara began moving downwards, starting to bite and suck on Laura's neck, channelling yet more of her power into her. In doing so Laura moaned loudly, welcoming the huge stream of energy cascading from Barbara's body. Laura started having brief flashbacks, more of her old memories began to surface, they were from many of her past Incarnations, but they mostly centred around Lydia Cassidy, back when she was last in power and when she formed her first Trio.

"Push them out of your mind... Just be in the moment with me... Enjoy it" muttered Barbara, still sucking and chewing away playfully at Laura's body "I can make all your troubles slip away"

Laura got a huge burst of energy from Barbara, it caused her to wail orgasmicly as her arse and legs grew considerably in a few seconds, in response Laura grabbed whatever part of Barbara she could find and held her, urging her to go on. Laura could feel the vast wealth of Foam trapped inside her jeans as she wriggled and strained, her jeans still creaking every now and then as she grew, pushing the seams of her jeans to their limits.

Trying to ignore her mind throwing intrusive thoughts at her, Laura focused on Barbara, as her mind gradually cleared she could feel a wave of tranquillity flowing through her, in that moment she reached a point of total peace.

Once she slipped back into normality, the passage of time must have altered during her moment of clarity, as she felt her climax building rapidly, unlike anything she had experienced before, her orgasmic cries got louder and louder as she strained, preparing to release like never before.

Barbara withdrew from kissing Laura as she came, instead she held her bulging legs firmly feeling her Foam grew uncontrollably, the stream of energy from Barbara gradually died down as Laura erupted, letting out a gargantuan orgasmic cry, she strained and twitched as she came, grabbing hold of the sofa and digging her nails in as she finished.

Laura lay motionless for a while, breathing heavily as she tried to gather herself, closing her eyes and savouring this utterly sweet feeling that was rushing throughout every fibre of her body, life and energy she had not felt for several lifetimes. After all this time, she felt truly restored to that of what Lydia and her past life's had once been, if not stronger than any of them. She was back, a legend reborn!

Barbara sat on top of Laura, eagerly massaging Laura's thighs "Mmm, yummy! These might even be better than mine! I bet that feels great, all that Foam!" Said Barbara lustfully.

Laura glanced up for a few moments, she was shocked at Barbara's change in appearance, she looked weak, very pale and tired, her hair and skin had lost most of its youthful shine "Oh my God, Barbara! Are you alright??" Asked Laura worriedly, attempting to try and sit up, but found her body was still sensitive from coming down off her climax, and with all the new Foam inside her jeans, she would have to adjust to her new shape and size, along with the feel sensations that would follow once she finally began moving properly.

"Don't worry sweetie... I normally just copy everything over to someone, like if I'm entwining with them... This time I didn't. What was mine, is now yours." Said Barbara, shuffling about to get comfortable, teasing Laura as she did by squeezing at her new Foam filled legs, giving Laura brief and exquisite flurries of orgasms.

"Like I said, I need to to rest, out of the lime light... Recovery might take a bit longer, but I'll recharge, eventually... I'll be out of action for a while, but I'll be alright." Said Barbara wearily.

Laura felt bad, leaving Barbara with almost nothing "Are you sure? You don't look so good!"

Barbara laughed squeezing Laura's hips firmly, causing her Foam to move, Laura groaned and wriggled in elation "Enjoy my gift to you... God you look glorious, you sexy bitch!" Said Barbara playfully, groping Laura's lower body in delight. Laura laid back enjoying her new figure, with Barbara teasing and playing with her happily, as much as she felt so bad taking everything from Barbara, she also couldn't help but relish in incredible ecstasy.

Over an hour later, Laura had finally managed to sit up straight, Barbara lay across her lap comfortably as they talked. Laura used her time she had with Barbara to run ideas past her, about how she intended to rule, possibly reorganising the IRO entirely along with the rest of society. Using aspects of ruling she knew from her past lives, and the knowledge and skills she had now.

Soon Barbara would encourage Laura to embrace the full extent of her powers, to prove to her that she would not so easily be corrupted, releasing her chains of fear entirely. She rolled over and sprang to her feet, offering her hand to Laura "Come, I want to teach you something" Said Barbara happily.

Laura took Barbara's hand and came to her feet, having to adjust for a moment as she got used to her new figure. Once up and steady she walked around, trying out her new legs, passing in front of a mirror she stopped to observe herself "Ooh wow! Now this looks good! The curves!" said Laura excitedly, carefully examining her luscious and smooth lower body.

Barbara came up behind Laura, pinning herself against her so she could feel her arse, wrapping her arms around Laura's waist loosely "If you keep showing yourself off, I might have to rip these clothes off you and do unspeakable things" Said Barbara, biting her lips lustfully.

Laura smiled "You're more than welcome to" She said cheekily, turning around and grabbing Barbara's arse tightly. Barbara nipped Laura's bottom lip playfully, giggling as they shared another kiss, this time without either one of them feeding on each other. Barbara ran one of her hands through Laura's wonderfully soft ginger hair.

They stopped kissing as Barbara urged Laura towards the middle of the room "Right, I want to you focus on unleashing your powers... I learnt this little trick from Brie when she tried to steal my memories... Let everything just flow through you, let it all out!" She said, stepping back from Laura to give her some space.

"Alright..." Said Laura reluctantly, closing her eyes and allowing her powers to flow, like an uncontrollable surge pushing through her body. As she felt her body surging she grew more worried, sensing her old lust for power might start to boil up once more.

"Laura! Trust me... Just let it all flow freely, focus!" Said Barbara sternly, still able to detect Laura's surface thoughts. Laura's breathe started to become shaky as she felt everything rushing through her body, she soon began to glow, various shades of red, orange and blue was emitted from every part of her body, like she was on fire, except that fire burned from within her, starting to cascade outwards into the surrounding area.

Laura gasped with elation as she unconsciously began to levitate, her glow burning brighter and hotter with every passing second. Suddenly she was hit with a wave of intense emotion as her glow violently erupted, not damaging her or anything else around her as she fully unleashed her power. Barbara stepped back some more, using her hand to block some of the blinding light from her eyes as she smiled in success.

Laura came to another moment of clarity, her intense emotions cleared and she her fears washed away as she felt every little bit of her power flowing through her, floating in mid-air enveloped in raw burning energy. She felt at complete peace with herself, perfectly calm and relaxed as she floated.

Soon a voice began to fade in "Laura..." Said Barbara, taking a hold of her hands gently as she suddenly dropped to the floor unexpectedly. Barbara caught her and held her steady "It's alright I got you" She said, watching the energy emitting from Laura's body dissipate into thin air gradually.

"Jesus Christ! The hell was that!?" Said Laura slightly alarmed by the experience.

"A test... To prove to you for certain that this power won't corrupt you." Replied Barbara, smiling triumphantly as she let go of Laura and went to the bar to grab them both a strong drink.

"Wait, how could that have proven that to me??" Asked Laura, fairly confused as she approached the bar.

"If you had become corrupt, you'd have felt it upon reaching full power... Plus I would be dead, having tried to go anywhere near you like I did. Most of the building would be gone too... Given the shear amount of energy you gave off, you probably would have burned a hole in the atmosphere... And yet, here we are" Said Barbara happily, handing Laura a drink.

"Right... Okay... Well, that's reassuring..." Said Laura nervously, downing her drink swiftly before offering her glass for another. Barbara happily obliged, she refilled her glass and proposed a toast.

"To the new High Regent, Long may she reign!" Said Barbara cheerfully, a beaming smile on her face as she raised her glass.

Laura raised her glass too, clinking it against Barbara's with an air of total disbelief "Long may I reign." She said, shrugging slightly as she smiled, swigging from her glass. The both of them shared a suggestive glance with one another, knowing they both wanted one another.

Later on, as they went into the night drinking together, Barbara got more cozy with Laura, being very persuasive as she trie to get her back on the sofa from another round of filling. Eventually they resumed kissing, this time without Barbara lowering her defences.

Barbara sniffed Laura, smelling both her sweet scent and the heavenly smell of her foam. Laura lay flat on the sofa, Barbara sat on top of her, massaging her full foamy hips "May I?" Barbara asked sweetly, glancing at the front of Laura's jeans.

"Be my guest!" She sighed softly, Barbara immediately unzipped Laura's jeans, prying them open to expose her lusciously creamy foam. Taking a deep and satisfying breath "God, I love the smell of shaving foam!" Barbara sighed happily.

She scooped up a large handful of Laura's foam, rubbing it between her fingers as Laura gasped and sighed blissfully, able to feel Barbara touching the foam in her hand "It's so smooth... So creamy! How?" Said Barbara, biting her lips gently as she continued to rub the foam in her hand.

Laura sighed softly as Barbara toyed with her foam "I have no idea. I think it must be one of Lydia's... My... traits. I don't know how I did it, but it's felt fucking great ever since I did." She cooed.

"If I wasn't such a notable person, I'd be begging for you to infect me... You goddess!" Said Barbara playfully, scooping up more foam, bring it close and taking another deep breath "I just wanna rub this all over me..." she sighed.

Laura giggled, glancing at Barbara "Feel free to. You'd make an excellent servant." She said, wriggling slightly to get herself more comfortable.

Barbara groaned longingly, tempted to start shoving handfuls of Laura's foam into her bra. Knowing Laura would happily care for her like a lover if she infected her.

"I wanna fill you up with more! Your foam is so good, so creamy, you need more! Get your legs even bigger, that beautiful ass too." Barbara sighed softly, squeezing at Laura's firm thighs, watching the foam ooze from the front of her open jeans.

Laura laughed softly "That doesn't sound like a bad idea to be honest. But if you wanted to fill your bra first, be my guest!" Having sensed Barbara's thoughts with ease.

Barbara immediately began taking large handfuls of Laura's foam and packing it into her bra. Laura began to coo softly as Barbara played with her component, never having had anyone fill their top up with her component before. Barbara moaned longingly as her breasts got bigger with each handful she stuffed into her bra, bathing them in Laura's heavenly soft foam.

"I seem to make a habit of doing this sort of thing. Lydia used to do similar things with Annabelle and Esther." Said Laura, watching Barbara enjoy herself way too much.

Barbara took several more handfuls of foam, stuffing them into her bra to ensure it was completely full. She then groped her foamy tits for a while, delighted by their improved size. She removed a necklace from her neck and opened it, a small teardrop of glowing energy hovered out as Barbara caught it.

"You've seen one of these before right? A Tanenvire droplet... Been saving it for a special occasion. And I think this is special enough." Barbara smiled, doing Laura's jeans most of the way back up, leaving the zip open.

"Holy shit! Are you trying to kill me? I haven't seen one of those in centuries." Said Laura.

"Gimme your hands quick..." Barbara giggled, holding the droplet in her hand and cupping Laura's around hers, Barbara used Laura to channel her power through the droplet, causing it to multiply, filling Barbara's hand full of these extremely powerful droplets.

"See, the hornier I get... the bigger your gonna grow. And fuck me, you're gonna be larger than the sofa by the end of the night!" Barbara giggled, opening her hand to reveal the newly multiplied droplets glowing his her palm.