Barbara's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura focused her power through the foam in Barbara's bra to drastically amplify her orgasm, causing Barbara to scream blissfully, prompting Laura to cover her mouth, just in case anyone thought they were in trouble and walked in on the two of them.

"That's it baby... scream for your mistress! Let's see if you can buck me off... If you do I'll eat you out. If not, I'll get some more rope so you definitely won't be able to move!" Said Laura happily, using her other hand to choke Barbara. Her muffled moans continued as jeans looked more like how they had been before giving Laura all her power, her thicc and curvy build had returned to its former glory, but still kept growing.

Barbara's mind raced, the pleasure of it all sent filthy thoughts through her head, remembering what Laura's body felt like in her hands as it grew, the sensation of the denim stretching and the sounds it made as it grew tighter and tighter, and now her own we're doing the same. Her body was on fire, so much energy flooding from the droplets for her component to feast on, just as they burnt out Barbara neared climax, feeling her cunt tensing up as it readied to burst.

But Laura had other ideas, using her powers to suppress Barbara's ability to ejaculate, forcing her to endure an endless climax that only kept getting stronger. Even as the growth of her jellyfoam settled down, her climax kept building, which was soon made worse when Laura whipped open her zip and quickly rammed the remaining droplets she held. Only just managing to close the trouser zip again as Barbara quickly launched into another massive orgasmic fit as her jellyfoam erupted in growth again.

Barbara's moans and breathing became shaky as she cried out, no longer muffled by Laura as she continued to choke her, the squirming had almost become a full on twitching orgasm, the front of her jeans began to strain as her jellyfoam grew out of control, spreading down and around her legs and hips as her jeans creaked. Barbara's figure now beginning to look like Laura's as she bulged larger and larger, the size of her arse would soon lift her back off the bed. Laura watched, groping Barbara's bulging thighs, noticing that Jellyfoam didn't have any definitive smell, unlike her foam, which any slaver would recognise as shaving foam.

"You're not coming yet! Imma make you beg for it, and boy, it's gonna be one hell of show!" Laura laughed, smiling darkly as she let go of Barbara's throat, raising her hands and summoning ropes from thin air, they acted like snakes as they floated over Barbara's belly and ankles, soon wrapping themselves around her and securing her to the bed firmly.

Barbara cried out orgasmicly, cursing loudly as her jeans filled, but now that is was harder for her to move, her entire body twitched and strained uncontrollably "L-l-let me cum! Pls pls, I wanna cum!" She gasped, now able to feel the material of her jeans stretching against each other; now that her thighs and legs were touching because of their size.

"Nah ah ah... You're jeans are gonna be soaked in cum when I'm done with you!" Said Laura sternly, choking Barbara again whilst sneaking her hand up into her foamy bra to play with Barbara's nipples, all lubed up with her own foam. Barbara gasped again and again as her eyes opened wide, cursing loudly as Laura kept her going, with the handful of droplets now burning up inside her jeans, she'd be squirming for a while before everything settled down, not to mention be almost the same size and thickness as Laura.

"Mistress! Please!" Barbara cried, her twitching starting to turn into thrashing as her body went into a huge orgasmic spasm, almost throwing Laura off a few times as she moved. Laura leaned down and started kissing her again, trying to keep their lips locked and tongues probing as best she could with Barbara's squirming and moaning.

Both their jeans creaked as they moved, but Barbara's being louder due to her continuing growth "You know what's even better? I could keep you like this forever, reliving the same moments continuously in your mind, never able to stop coming, always feeling like your jellyfoam is still growing, trapped in an infinite loop of ecstasy." Laura said in her ear, pulling Barbara's hair tightly as she grinned darkly, all the things she wish she could have done to those who hurt her so many years ago, her inner demons seeping through the limited control she had over her darker side.

"Your throne would be mine, while you lay here trapped forever, unable to say anything but my name and begging for relief! You wanted to see my dark side... careful what you wish for, it might be the last thing you do." She giggled, letting go of Barbara's hair as she composed herself. Looking down at Barbara writing helplessly.

"What do we say?" Said Laura calmly.

Barbara took ages to reply as her body mustered the strength to break her orgasmic wailing, until finally "M-mistress! Please!" She cried. Laura smiled victoriously as she slid off Barbara and the bed, waddling slightly as she stood up with her huge lower body. She snapped her fingers, breaking her hold over Barbara and unleashing the pressure building within her.

Barbara's back immediately arched, her legs tensing and twitching as she began to cum, no longer able to form words, Barbara screamed and moaned incoherently as she lost control of herself. Even as her Jellyfoam continued to grow considerably, her jeans strained at the seams, ready to burst at any moment. Her crotch soon started to become soaked in cum, the material darkening in a quickly growing pat has it spread almost to her knees and covered most of her front. Looking like she'd massively wet herself, still climaxing.

Laura focused herself, raising her hands and slowly moving them around her lower body, causing her legs and arse to shimmer as her body returned to a partially normality state, but generally looking slightly thicker and more plump, with her arse feeling considerably bigger than it used to be before today. She sighed softly as she glanced down at herself, tempted to remain in her enlarged form for longer, even though she still felt much the same.

Laura watched with delight as Barbara continued to twitch and moan loudly, her jeans still creaking as her jellyfoam began to ooze slowly from her pockets, struggling to contain the growing wealth of gooey mush inside them. Laura could feel Barbara's thoughts erupting from her, the sensations flooding her body sent her mind into a horny overdrive. The jellyfoam oozing around sent orgasmic tingles up her legs and through her spine, the pressure of it all building inside her jeans only amplified it all.

"Just think... you're almost as powerful as you used to be before giving it all to me. I don't think your pretty little jeans could hold it all in if I tried to make you as powerful as I am now." Laura said happily, standing at the foot of the bed watching Barbara writhe blissfully.

"You'll be back to normal in no time after this! Well... physically at least." She grinned, strolling off to get both of them a strong drink. Whilst out in the kitchen, she noticed Barbara's orgasmic cries gradually getting quieter. She focused her mind again, removing the ropes that bound Barbara's feet without being anywhere near her, allowing Barbara to fully enjoy her massive lower body.

After coming back with their drinks, she found Barbara squirming happily on the bed, moaning and giggling softly as her jeans continued to stretch slowly "Happy?" Laura giggled, placing Barbara's drink down on the bedside cabinet.

Barbara cooed blissfully in response, straining at the ropes tying her down as she longed to grope her body, also craving to meet Laura's lips again. Laura smirked as she focused, making the foam packed inside Barbara's massively overfilled bra to grow again, making her moan louder again.

"You know you got yourself into this mess right? I could leave you here twitching and moaning for as long as I like. Or practice some of my old powers on you, because now I can remember all kinds of things Lydia used to do to her trio, suppressing your ability to ejaculate is only the start of many filthy things I could do to you." Said Laura, downing her drink and climbing back on top of Barbara, slapping her bulging thighs, causing Barbara's jellyfoam to vibrate.

Barbara gazed at Laura longingly, her sweet smile beaming at her, with delight "Imma be stealing you all the time to do this you know?" She said breathily, gathering herself as she calmed down.

"You think you could handle it?" Laura smirked, and rubbing Barbara's leg gently.

Barbara moaned longingly as she pictured it all happening in her head "Maybe, but I wanna do it anyway!"

Laura raised her hand for a moment as it glowed bright gold with regenerative energy "Are you sure about that?" Threatening to touch her and fill her body with it, knowing it would send Barbara deep into another orgasmic fit.

Barbara cooed again, watching Laura's glowing hand neared closer and closer, her breathing getting more unsteady as she waited in eager anticipation. Laura blew gently on her glowing hand, casting off a small amount of energy from it, absorbed by Barbara's body, her jeans creaked loudly again as her jellyfoam expanded once more, feasting on the tiny amount of regenerative energy Laura had given off.

Laura laughed as she shook her hand, ceasing the flow of regenerative energy before she flicked her wrists, releasing Barbara from her restraints and allowing her to grope herself. Barbara immediately began cooing and moaning again as she wriggled about in her massively inflated and tight jeans.

"Fuck! Feels so good" Barbara cooed, squeezing her legs firmly. Soon noticing Laura's reduced size "What? What happened?? Where's my squishy Laura gone!?" She said with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh she's still here! I may not look like it, but fuck me it still feels like it." Laura giggled, slapping her thigh, which made a heavily muffled thud due to all the foam tightly packed inside, simply giving the illusion that her legs weren't absolutely massive, but she looked more plump than before.

Barbara grinned as she snapped her teeth playfully at her, reaching for Laura's thighs as she flopped over onto her front, being kept constantly horny by her chunky legs. Barbara squeezed Laura affectionately, admiring how tight and firm her jeans felt.

Laura smiled as she leaned forward, pulling Barbara in for a slow kiss. They both cooed softly as they embraced each other again. Barbara felt the temptation to let Laura feed on her again, which would easily prompt another session of inflating each other to ridiculous sizes and fucking one another senseless repeatedly.

Barbara pulled away for a moment, smiling sweetly as she glanced down at her bulging breasts, on the verge of overflowing with Laura's creamy foam "I'm keeping these btw... Because they feel fucking great! And it'll be my little, trophy from today!" She giggled, jiggling her tits playfully.

"Be my guest! Suits you! Although if anything I should be the one walking away with a trophy after this, I not only tamed my dark side, but also conquered the High Regent." Said Laura happily.

"And I'm extremely proud to have helped you take it... As for a trophy, well, if you wanted one like mine I got plenty to spare... just think, your lovely titties submerged in my jellyfoam!" Giggled Barbara, biting her lips seductively as she prepared to open her jeans.

Laura took a deep breath, watching as Barbara slowly undid her trousers "Sod it, fill me up!" She said, pulling down her top. Barbara let out a squeak of excitement as she climbed to her feet, trying to keep her balance as she stood on the bed.

Pulling her jeans open she allowed Laura to reach in and grab several large handfuls of jellyfoam, starting to pack the squishy gelatinous foam into her bra. She sighed blissfully as Laura fondled her component, and after neatly fitting in many handfuls, Barbara knelt down again as she did her trousers back up, wanting to inspect the wonderful mess in Laura's bra.

"Ooh, that's got some good weight to it!" Laura said happily, biting her lips as she jiggled then about slightly to get everything settled in.

"Lemme have a feel!" Barbara squeaked, unable to take the beaming grin off her stunning face as Laura put herself back together, finding her breasts to be a bit chunkier than before.

But Barbara wasn't done yet, she held her hands over Laura's breasts and fluttered her fingers gently "Just need to plump them up and make them nice and round!" She smiled, watching as Laura sighed softly, her bra began to strain as the jellyfoam inside it grew rapidly, completely enveloping her tits just like Barbara's were.

Laura's breast swelled to many times their original size, taking her bra to its limits as they threatened to burst, soon to start overflowing "That's looking pretty fucking good!" Laura cooed, holding her hefty tits gently.

"Perfect! Now, where were we?" Barbara giggled, pulling Laura back in to resume their kiss. Laura pushed her back down onto the bed as she climbed on top of her, allowing the weight of her breasts to bare down on Barbara. The sound of smacking lips and soft moaning filled the room as the two of them continued embracing each other, rather than leave this incredible moment of heated love, they stayed perfectly content with snogging the night away.