All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 04'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too Bad

This a great story but was ruined by the sick cloud of cucking a soldier overseas who has no say and is risking his life so she can what - fuck up his mind.

Sadly sick and without any intended reality or consequence.

Sick on lady

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
"You earned the pussy" Now that is a real

statement. Exactly how did he earn it. By marrying her? By financially supporting her? By his love and fidelity to her? By using her as a lying cheating disrepecting slut in an adulterous affair and getting ready to prostitute herself so he can be a big man to his friends while they use her? Yeah there are a lot of white women out there who are self gratifying in their lack of self esteem and ego, who give themselves over to others while married to their husbands - ruining the lives of themselves, their husbands, any children they have, the the families of both the husband and the wife. Safe sane consensual sex with permission and agreement of both spouses is one thing. It is totally different for a woman to degrade herself while cheating on her husband and in this case a military person working for her and her country with life at risk and in harms way.

No matter James is a user and abuser, An abuser of women. Women who have no idea of what love, marriage, respect, and loyalty are about. She is being mentally raped and while in agreement with it is being abused and turned into a whore who will eventually die of AIDS or a drug overdose. But I guess in this case that would be a fitting end if it happens before the husband gets home.

The inferior white dick comment is also a myth. Actually both races have very large and very small dicks. If she was worried about size she should have chosen a different husband. Some women are just plain stupid. After all you dont really read about black women chasing after large dicks do you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Worthless fucking slutwife

Should be in a combat zone herself along with James. Her husband is a sick fuck too. the lot of them should be canon fodder for Bush and Cheney's folly. None of the trio so far would be any great loss. Worthless bitch will probably have a blue gummed bastard pickininny before her husband gets back, and he will sit in a corner and jack off on the bastard's dirty diaper as he thinks about his nigger fucking white slut getting black bred again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
comments

The greatest thing about this story are the comments! "This woman should be in the combat zone" - hahaha this woman is a character in an amateur porn story you get for free on the net! No wonder they have morons like Bush as presidents, no sense of reality, but a lot of shit for brains. Perfect connon fodder!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
People, get over it

If you read the author's bio, you will see that she and her husband enjoy multiple partner sex, and they enjoy it with black men in particular. If the story is true (and I think it is probably basically true - maybe some embellishment) her husband is completely aware of this, and in fact encouraged her into this form of sex play. The fact is, her husband is probably pretty secure in himself to suggest that she have sex with others while he is away, and also probabaly smart enough to realize that having sex as sex is highly unlikely to lead to emotional complications and cause any rift in their relationship.

So - don't accuse her of being a cheating slut. She may be a proud slut, but she is not a cheater.

If you aren't well endowed yourself, face the fact that many women (and men) prefer the visual and physical stimulation that a larger cock can provide. She said she has a very good sex life with her husband in the first installment, but also gets tons of pleasure having sex with well-endowed black men. Her husband seems to like it too, and makes him hornier for her. So, who is losing here?

I'm very well endowed (for a white boy - LOL) - almost 8 inches (and that's real inches, not Literotica inches), and I have to say that many women have told me how much they like a big cock. I've also been told by a couple that I'm too big for their comfort, and they prefer something in medium rather than large. I've also had a number of girlfriends and long-term relationships where we enjoyed multiple partner sex play, and all of them enjoyed playing with guys with big cocks - at least some of the time. That's not to say that the women couldn't be satsified with "normal" cocks - just that bigger was different. I also enjoyed watching them get pleasure from "extra-large" sized cocks, and it never bothered me that some guys were bigger than me.

Calling people names and using racial slurs shows a real lack of tolerance and exposes how insecure you really are. Get over it.

Finally, if reading stories about "slut wives", interracial sex, cuckolding, etc bothers you - then NO ONE is holding a gun to your head to force you to read it. The title of this story was pretty clear. If you don't like this type of story, go on to the next, don't torture yourself with it and then angrily lash out at the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep up the hot stories

love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FNCORE!!! ENCORE!!!

...keep up the XXXcellent work and ignore those cockroaches who 'force' themselves to 'painfully' read more because it disgusts them...they're known in life as nobodies who wish that they could take part in this...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Watched my wife go black.

I watched my hot wife getting blacked and it was just like this story. She went Bareback with no Birth Control. It was the hottest thing I ever seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous